The infrastructure is now moving towards the blockchain, the system is being prepared to moved onto the new system and it is slowly being built. BoA critical stress detector is now blinking we are headed for something very scary. Other indicators are reporting that the economy is breaking down rapidly. The CIA is now implicated in paying for the dossier. Trump sends the memo back that Schiff and others created because they purposely placed confidential information in the memo. Russia moves ahead with the peace plan in Afghanistan which leaves the deep state in trouble in another country.North Korea leader invites South Korea leader to visit. Manpads were delivered to the Kurds to fight the IS, but the IS does not have planes. The push is on to start a war, Israel bombs Syria and Syria shoots down an Israeli plane. The push is on by the deep state to bring the world to war.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 02.11.2018
- The Arizona Senate passed a bill on Feb. 8 to allow residents in the state to pay their taxes with cryptocurrencies, public records indicate.
- The Senate Bill 1091, which intends to enable cryptocurrencies for tax payment, was introduced Jan. 10, 2018 and passed by the Senate Finance Committee by a 4-3 vote on Jan. 24. On Feb. 8, the Senate passed the bill by a 16-13 margin, with one no-vote.
- The bill has now been sent to Arizona’s House of Representatives.
- If the bill is adopted, Arizona would become the first state in the U.S. to accept cryptocurrency tax payments by the year of 2020, as stated on the public record. The bill would allow taxpayers of the state to use “a payment gateway, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin or any other cryptocurrency recognized by the department, using electronic peer-to-peer systems.”
- Bank of America’s derivatives team writes, the bank’s proprietary Critical Stress Signal (CSS) was triggered to “Risk-off” on 8-Feb-18, with 13 components rising by more than 0.5 standard deviations in a 10-day period.
- remarkable contrarian indicator, as it has closely aligned with the timing of central banks either verbally or physically intervening to calm markets.
- In other words, the worse things got for the market, the greater the likelihood that central banks step in and support it. Or, as Michael Hartnett puts it, “markets stop panicking the moment central banks start panicking.” As seen in the chart below, this very moment is when one or more central banks should reassure the market that all shall be well.
- The bigger question is when does the correction become a crash. Because if so far it has been the expectation that central banks will step in any minute now which has prevented the equity rout from going systemic, a few more days of silence by central banks, and last week’s sharp selloff will seem like a dress rehearsal to the 10 years of pent-up mean reversion that may slam global capital markets as normalization finally kicks in.
- The markets have plunged nearly 8% over just a single week. And the losses are across the board. Nearly every asset class from stocks to bonds to commodities to real estate are participating in the pain. Market displays are a sea of red.
Markets are warning us that even stormier seas lie ahead. Heed that warning, sailor, and hold fast!
Why exactly is it that we have the FED?
@realDonaldTrump PRINT a SERIES of BILLS from TREASURY – silver certificates – SEE WHAT HAPPENS. I seem to remember Yellen is a DEM, gave BHO an 8 yr pass, but started raising rates under DJT. Wonder Why? #QAnon #Qanon8chan
- The CIA has slammed “fictional” reports in The Intercept and the New York Times alleging that American spies paid a Russian operative $100,000 last September for what they were told were stolen NSA cyberweapons and a videotape of President Trump engaged with prostitutes in a Moscow hotel room.
According to the @nytimes, a Russian sold phony secrets on “Trump” to the U.S. Asking price was $10 million, brought down to $1 million to be paid over time. I hope people are now seeing & understanding what is going on here. It is all now starting to come out – DRAIN THE SWAMP!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 10, 2018
- Shortly after Pulitzer Prize winner James Risen of The Intercept published his report on Friday alleging that the US intelligence community had “opened a secret communications channel with the Russian operatives” which involved the CIA transporting cash “to the CIA’s station in Berlin to complete the transaction,” Matthew Rosenberg of the New York Times published a similar story, adding that the cash was routed through an indirect channel, and delivered in a Berlin hotel room last September.
- In reaction, the CIA called the report “fictional,”
- The Times reported that the NSA cyberweapons were designed to hack into Russian and Chinese computer networks, but wound up in the hands of a hacking collective known as the “Shadow Brokers.” Hackers have reportedly used the tools to crack into networks around the world, including businesses, hospitals and factories.
- President Trump is declining to release the House Intelligence Committee Democratic memo, after the Justice Department identified portions that would raise “significant concerns” if released, the White House counsel announced Friday evening.
- “Although the President is inclined to declassify the February 5th Memorandum, because the Memorandum contains numerous properly classified and especially sensitive passages, he is unable to do so at this time,” White House Counsel to the President Donald McGahn said in a letter.
- “The Executive Branch stands ready to review any subsequent draft of the February 5th Memorandum for declassification at the earliest opportunity,” he said.
- The Democratic memo is about ten pages, and allegedly aims to rebut the GOP memo released last week that details how senior FBI and DOJ officials used an unverified dossier as part of their justification to obtain surveillance warrants to spy on a former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser.
- The US Department of Justice (DOJ) has announced that the associate deputy attorney general (AG) of the US, their third highest ranking official, will be departing from the DOJ. She will instead be taking a job as a top-level executive for Walmart, according to reports.
- Rachel Brand will be leaving the DOJ in the near future,
- The peace process
- Moscow proceeds from the fact that since the problem does not have a military solution, one must rely on negotiations. The Afghan “Taliban” maintain high fighting efficiency thanks to sponsorship from Islamabad.
- The agreement of regional players, especially India, which has great influence on Kabul and is a strategic rival of Pakistan, could make Afghanistan a “neutral territory” and exclude any support for militants by its closest neighbors.
- Ultimately, this would allow the Taliban to sit down at the negotiating table and enter, perhaps, a coalition government.
- The American media in the region launched a real campaign against Moscow, accusing it of supporting the Taliban. I
- In December 2017, during the negotiations in Oslo, the Russian side managed to reach an agreement with the representatives of Afghanistan, the United States and the EU on relaunching the negotiation process. Kabul gave Moscow a “road map” they see fit for the peace process, which should be approved by Russia in mid February 2018.
- If the negotiation process is launched in 2018, then there is hope to create a stable alliance of legal political elites of Afghanistan, and that part of the Taliban that does not support the idea of expansion under jihadist flags.
- These joint forces could try, with the general support of all countries in the region, to eradicate ISIL and other radical groups.
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has invited South Korean President Moon Jae-in to Pyongyang for a third intra-Korean summit, media reported on Saturday.
- The invitation to visit Pyongyang at the “earliest date” was delivered by Kim’s sister Kim Yo Jong, the Yonhap news agency reported citing presidential administration.
- A visit by Moon to the North would enable the first summit between leaders from the two Koreas since 2007.
- Prior to the beginning of opening ceremony festivities, the Pyeongchang 2018 official Olympics web presence stopped functioning, and users could not access pages or print event tickets. Pyeongchang Olympic stadium wifi also came to a halt, as well as television press touted a conspiracy theory involving Russian hackers taking revenge on the Olympic Committee for a December 2017 ban on the Russia due to accusations of doping at the 2014 Sochi games, Seoul was quick to shut down the false allegations.
- The head of Russia’s strategic defense industry corporation Rostec says Moscow is ready to sell S-400 air defense systems to any nation that feels insecure and wants to seal its airspace, including the US if it wants to.Just before the end of the year,
- the US had provided the MANPADS to the Kurds earlier in the month under the agreement between Washington and the YPG. According to the news outlet, the MANPADS have been delivered to the Kurds in the northwestern part of Syria near the town of Afrin
- Comment: That’s funny. The US is supposed to be collaborating with the YPG/SDF in order to fight ISIS. Yet ISIS has no air force.This article is from the middle of January. A couple of weeks later, a Russian SU-25 was downed with a MANPAD, and Russians would like to know who gave the Syrian militants those weapons. Yet a week later we heard from the Pentagon that the US is not providing MANPADS to “any group” in Syria.Check out this article from last year:
- Update: According to Al Masdar, the Israeli pilot whose warplane was shot down by Syrian air defense forces on Saturday morning has died from injuries sustained during the engagement.While according to initial reports both crew members ejected – the weapons operator with light injuries and the pilot with ‘severe’ injuries, according to subsequent, still unconfirmed, reports, the Israeli pilot with serious injuries has died in hospital. No further details were given according to Al Masdar. This report however is being denied by the Times of Israel which reported that the pilot suffered wounds to chest, abdomen while ejecting from jet; co-pilot set to be released home Sunday.
* * *
Israel has confirmed that its F-16 jet has crashed in Israeli territory after it was struck carrying out operations targeting locations in Syria.
- Recently, James Mattis revealed that there is no evidence that Assad used chemical weapons in Syria. This is amazing because he knows that we bombed Syria claiming we had evidence of exactly that!
- But this raises the question: Why did Mattiss tell us a different story back in May of 2017?
- Pentagon officials, and Secretary of Defense James Mattis in particular, downplayed the seriousness of a series of US attacks which killed in excess of 100 Syrian pro-government forces on Wednesday and led to accusations of a massacre.Congressional officials, including Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA), expressed concern that the massive attack amounted to the US military stumbling into yet another military conflict, this time with the Syrian government and its allies.Mattis rejected this, saying the killings were simple “self-defense” for an alleged Syrian attack that was half a kilometer away from a base the US troops were at. He said Congress would know if the US were entering a new conflict because they’d attack first, not respond.
- Israel appears to be “preparing for war in the North” according to the Jerusalem Post, which reports that the Jewish state has boosted its air defense in the region along the Syrian border following the “significant confrontation between the Jewish State, Syria and Iran.”
- Witnesses cited by JPost reported seeing a convoy of missile-defense batteries heading north near the Israeli-Arab city of Baka al-Gharbiya. Other witnesses posted photos of several trucks carrying the batteries on central highways in northern Israel.
- , Ofer Zalzberg of the International Crisis Group think tank said that Syria has become more emboldened to try to stop Israeli strikes inside the country, while Israel wants to maintain its ability to operate there when it sees fit. Imagine that: a country daring to defend its sovereignty.
- * * *