Umich confidence rebounds. Those who are making more than 100K a year are worried about defaulting on loans. US homeowner cannot afford a 4% mortgage and the Fed is continually raising rates, this will become a disaster. The Fed is communicating a disaster and is showing how they are going to collapse the economy. Turkey is going to confiscate the people gold using this covert act to make the people think its good for them. .The economies around the world is collapsing and the Fed is pushing the collapse hard and it might begin later this year. Judge Napolitano who was suspended from Fox News has been vindicated, new reports show that GCHQ was spying on Trump and handing off the information to Obama. A FISA Warrant was also issued for Page which shows they were spying on the administration team. The deep state is pushing their agenda in NK by making the lies bigger than life. The deep state might be trying to make a move into NK to remove Kim Jong Un or try to get NK to make a move.US drops the MOAB in Afghanistan to test it and show the world of what is capable of. Assad says the chemical attack is 100% fabricated. The deep state does not want an investigation, this is why they are continually report that the attack is confirmed. The deep state lies are getting larger and more outrageous to push their agenda to get the people on their side, don’t fall for the lie.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 04.13.2017
- Roughly a month ago, during the height of the mainstream media mania over Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia, Judge Andrew Napolitano appeared on Fox and Friends with a startling new revelation, namely that President Obama circumvented U.S. law and employed a British intelligence agency to conduct surveillance of the Trump campaign.
- Of course, Napolitano’s efforts ultimately earned him a multi-day suspension from Fox News.
- Now, some 30 days after Napolitano broke the story, CNN seems to have just confirmed it:
British and other European intelligence agencies intercepted communications between associates of Donald Trump and Russian officials and other Russian individuals during the campaign and passed on those communications to their US counterparts,
- the Guardian is out with an exclusive tonight — rebuking the GCHQ denial — confirming that Obama had received information from the British spy agency, possibly to avoid being detected by people investigating FISA warrants. In addition to Britain’s GCHQ, Mi6 was also involved, and 4 other nations — as part of the intelligence gathering apparatus called SIGINT — who then ferried their findings to Obama. The spying nations were Germany, Estonia, Poland and Australia.
- A newly revealed FISA warrant shows that a Trump campaign advisor was under surveillance by the Deep State during the campaign, a
- The Washington Post is reporting,
- The FBI obtained a secret court order last summer to monitor the communications of an adviser to presidential candidate Donald Trump, part of an investigation into possible links between Russia and the campaign, law enforcement and other U.S. officials said.
- The FBI and the Justice Department obtained the warrant targeting Carter Page’s communications after convincing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court judge that there was probable cause to believe Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power, in this case Russia, according to the officials.
- The target of that warrant was Carter Page, an oil industry consultant and foreign policy analyst named by Trump as a foreign policy advisor during the campaign.
- Men behind the curtain?
- Men who control the government and its policies from the outside?
- Men who have immunity from prosecution?
- Men who tell presidents what to do?
- Men who can hide in plain sight? Men who don’t need to be elected to public office? Men who can laugh at their critics and call them conspiracy theorists and purveyors of fake news? Men who can determine financial and banking policy? Men who can set up corporate tribunals that nullify national courts? Men who can set virtually any national policy agenda they want to?
- If an honest press existed, all this would be out in the open by now.
- If, as many people are now saying, the CIA and NSA and neocons are the unelected Deep State, then the people I’m talking about would be the Deep, Deep State.
- The United States said on Wednesday there are credible reports that Russia attempted to interfere in elections last October in Montenegro, which formally became a member of NATO this week.
- “We are very concerned about Russian interference in the October elections in Montenegro, including credible reports of Russian support for an attempted election day attack on the government,” a senior White House official told reporters
- The official said Washington supports efforts by Montenegrin authorities to investigate.
- The US is looking forward to working with China to solve the North Korean nuclear threat. But while Washington is mustering its forces in the Korean peninsula, Beijing insists on finding a peaceful solution to Pyongyang’s “denuclearization.”
- “China advocates to resolve the issue through peaceful means, and is willing to maintain communication and coordination with the US on the Korean Peninsula issue,”
North Korea is looking for trouble. If China decides to help, that would be great. If not, we will solve the problem without them! U.S.A.
- North Korean missiles may be capable of delivering sarin nerve gas, says Japan’s prime minister a
- In a striking development involving the rapidly changing North Korean geopolitical situation, moments ago Voice of America reporter Steve Herman stated that according to US government and other sources, North Korea has “apparently placed a nuclear device in a tunnel and it could be detonated Saturday AM Korea time.”
US gov’t and other sources say #DPRK has apparently placed a nuclear device in a tunnel and it could be detonated Saturday AM #Korea time.nels. Link is coming … https://twitter.com/nktpnd/status/852286658267537408 …
- The launch of a preemptive attack would naturally threatens a counterattack by Kim: the U.S. is thus “worried” that its strikes could provoke the volatile and unpredictable North Korean regime to launch its own blistering attack on its southern neighbor. ”
- Meanwhile, intelligence officials have told NBC News that the U.S. Navy has positioned two destroyers capable of shooting Tomahawk cruise missiles in the region, one just 300 miles from the North Korean nuclear test site.
- Update 2: The Pentgaon has admitted to mistakenly killing 18 Syrians in an airstrike on April 11th..
“The Russian Defense Ministry does not possess information confirming reports of deaths and the type of the destriction as a result of the US-led coalition’s bombing near Deir ez-Zor.”
“Unmanned aerial vehicles have been sent to the area to monuitor the situation,” the ministry added.
- The anonymous official reportedly told the American news channel that the US intelligence community had intercepted communications “featuring Syrian military and chemical experts talking about preparations for the sarin attack in Idlib last week.” While the source failed to provide any concrete details about the alleged communication – such when it was intercepted or what names or other information it contained
- “Our information, that the West, mainly the United States, is hand and glove with the terrorists. They fabricated the whole story in order to have a pretext for the attack.”“There was no investigation, no complete evidence about anything, the only things were allegations, and propaganda and they struck.”
- Global chemical weapons investigators have gone to Turkey to collect samples as part of an inquiry into an alleged chemical weapons attack in neighboring Syria last week that killed 87 people.
- The fact-finding mission was sent by the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)
- Samples taken from the poison gas site in Syria’s Idlib governorate tested positive for the nerve agent sarin, the British delegation at the OPCW said Thursday.
- The U.K. result confirmed earlier testing by Turkish authorities that concluded that sarin had been used for the first time on a large scale in Syria’s civil war since 2013.
- Lavrov told reporters he “sufficiently convincingly” explained to US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Wednesday the reasons why a special independent UN and OPCW-based study should investigate the purported attack.
- “But, considering the enormous very confrontational resonance surrounding what happened in Syria, we offered to complement these structures with professional inspectors in this field who would be invited from both Western countries, Russia, and regional countries,” Lavrov said.He said “it seemed to me that Tillerson quite positively reacted to this idea.”
- ONE: Photos show rescue workers treating/decontaminating people injured or killed in the gas attack. The workers aren’t wearing gloves or protective gear. Only the clueless or crazy would expose themselves to sarin residue, which can be fatal.
- TWO: MIT professor Thomas Postol , “I believe it can be shown, without doubt, that the [US intelligence] document does not provide any evidence whatsoever that the US government has concrete knowledge that the government of Syria was the source of the chemical attack in Khan Shaykhun…Any competent analyst would have had questions about whether the debris in the crater was staged or real. No competent analyst would miss the fact that the alleged sarin canister was forcefully crushed from above, rather than exploded by a munition within it.” How would a canister purportedly dropped from an Assad-ordered plane incur “crushing from above?”
- THREE: Why would President Assad, supported by Russia, scoring victory after victory against ISIS, moving closer to peace negotiations, suddenly risk all his gains by dropping sarin gas on his own people?
- As soon as the Assad gas attack was reported, the stage was set for a US missile strike. No comprehensive investigation of the purported gas attack was undertaken.
- EIGHT: There are, of course, precedents for US wars based on false evidence—the missing WMDs in Iraq, the claims of babies being pushed out of incubators in Kuwait, to name just two.
- NINE: Who benefits from the sarin gas story? Assad? Or US neocons; the US military-industrial complex; Pentagon generals who want a huge increase in their military budget; Trump and his team, who are suddenly praised in the press, after a year of being pilloried at every turn; and ISIS?
- TEN: For those who doubt that ISIS has ever used poison gas, see the NY Times (11/21/2016). While claiming that Assad has deployed chemical attacks, the article also states that ISIS has deployed chemical weapons 52 times since 2014.
- National Security Advisor Lieutenant General H.R. McMaster’s past affiliation with the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) has created fresh concerns after research conducted by Disobedient Media revealed that the British think tank has taken funding from multiple governments in the Middle East and organizations tied to George Soros.