More than 50% of Germans disapprove of the bailout of Greece. Greece repays the creditors with debt they received from the central banks. Euro zone puts pressure on Greece to cancel pipeline. Layoffs continue, Barclay’s is now reporting they will layoff 30,000 employees. The economic collapse is accelerating and financial institutions already know its coming. US Government shuts down proxyham which would allow people to keep their privacy. Obama pushing more gun laws which violates the 2nd Amendment. US Government making the case of why they can’t leave Afghanistan. Secret plan to invade Syria is now out in the public. Be prepared for an event.
Check Out The New X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check the Sentinel Alerts for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 07.20.2015
- Fifty-six percent of respondents said they disapprove of the newly proposed Greek deal, Out of the 56 percent disapproving, 23 percent saw it as “very bad.”
- Greek Finance Ministry says it is has started payment of €6.8 billion to creditors after last week’s €86 billion bailout deal was adopted. Banks in Greece have reopened after three weeks, but capital controls remain in place
- Greeks are queuing outside banks as they reopen after a three-week shutdown. Limits on cash withdrawals remain in place and wire transfers abroad are still impossible
Limits on cash withdrawals from Monday will be more flexible, with a weekly limit of €420 instead of a previous daily limit of €60. The stock market will remain closed until further notice.
- Greece deems the southern European gas pipeline for Russian fuel deliveries from Turkey to Central Europe to be a great project which it plans to continue, new Greek Energy Minister said
- “The European Union is continuing to pressure, attempting to stop the southern European gas pipeline project and its implementation,”
- Greece doesn’t even have an economy. With unemployment hovering around 40%, the eurozone, led by Germany, has issued new orders to Athens that can only set off a chain-reaction that will end in Grexit anyway.
- How much longer does the eurozone want to pretend that Greece can overnight grow an economy? It surely understands that these new bailout conditions can only cause the Greek economy to further contract and finally stop altogether?
- Recently brought to light is the the “Grexit Black Book,” which purportedly contained the suggestion that civil war would breakout in Greece in the event the country was forced out of the currency bloc.
- the “secret” document’s mention of “tanks” represented an accurate assessment of the situation versus yet another attempt to scare Tsipras into capitulating,
- The bankers put the fear of riots, civil war in America when they wanted their bailout
Barclays – Plans to cut 30,000+ Jobs ? – These job cuts are likely to affect staff at middle and back office operations
- French President Francois Hollande said that the 19 countries using the euro need their own government complete with a budget and parliament to cooperate better and overcome the Greek crisis.
- “Circumstances are leading us to accelerate,” Hollande said
In other words, France just called for the creation of the United States Of Europe, where the dominant power (Germany) is in charge, and where the people of all the smaller, weaker countries, pardon pro forma European states, are merely slaves.
- Countries in favor of more integration should move ahead, forming an “avant-garde,” Hollande said.
- “Europe has let its institutions weaken
- Russian oil major Lukoil intends to take part in new tenders on oilfields development in Mexico,
- China’s renminbi (RMB) may become the world’s fourth most-used international currency, replacing the Japanese yen, a media report said
- the International Monetary Forum had raised the RMB Internationalisation Index from 0.02 in 2009 to 2.47 in 2014. The top three currencies are the dollar, the euro and the British pound,
- In January 2014, RMB had surpassed the Swiss franc to become the seventh most-used currency in the world
- Data collection and invasive monitoring of American citizens has been at the forefront of government activities for decades. After revelations by Edward Snowden in recent years, the fringe conspiracy theorists who warned of Big Brother surveillance and had been laughed at by the general population were finally proven right.
- nothing has been done to curb the unabated violations of Americans’ Constitutional rights to be secure in their homes and personal effects.
- Earlier this year an inventor by the name of Benjamin Caudill announced a device he dubbed the ProxyHam which was going to literally change everything about how those concerned with privacy could connect to the internet:
- “I PRESENT PROXYHAM, A HARDWARE DEVICE WHICH UTILIZES BOTH WIFI AND THE 900MHZ BAND TO ACT AS A HARDWARE PROXY, ROUTING LOCAL TRAFFIC THROUGH A FAR-OFF WIRELESS NETWORK – AND SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASING THE DIFFICULTY IN IDENTIFYING THE TRUE SOURCE OF THE TRAFFIC. IN ADDITION TO A DEMONSTRATION OF THE DEVICE ITSELF, FULL HARDWARE SCHEMATICS AND CODE WILL BE MADE FREELY AVAILABLE.”
- What Caudill had built is a device that would mix up your personal WIFI signal in such a way that no one, not even the National Security Agency, could track down where it originated.
- That, of course, is not something the government wants in the hands of ordinary citizens, and the events of the last week show exactly how dangerous of a device this is to the Big Brother Surveillance State.
- Just hours before Caudill was to reveal a fully-functioning ProxyHam at the DefCon hacking conference his presentation was abruptly cancelled. No reason was given and Caudill posted several cryptic Tweets that left many baffled.
- The device had been disappeared, the company was cancelling production on retail units, and the source code and blueprints would no longer be released to the public.
- Two months ago, AdultFriendFinder was hacked, Today, large caches of data stolen from online cheating site AshleyMadison.com have been posted online by an individual or group that claims to have completely compromised the company’s user databases, financial records and other proprietary information (including profiles with all the customers’ secret sexual fantasies).
- the still-unfolding leak could be quite damaging to some 37 million users of the hookup service, whose slogan is “Life is short. Have an affair.”
- Their demands
- “Avid Life Media has been instructed to take Ashley Madison and Established Men offline permanently in all forms, or we will release all customer records, including profiles with all the customers’ secret sexual fantasies and matching credit card transactions, real names and addresses, and employee documents and emails. The other websites may stay online.”
- Representative James Clyburn (D-S.C.) on Tuesday introduced a bill that would in effect vastly expand federal prohibited person categories
- The bill, H.R. 3051, seeks to repeal a critical safety valve in federal law that allows for a firearm transfer to proceed three business days after a NICS check is initiated, provided “the system has not notified the [FFL] that the receipt of a firearm by [the buyer or transferee] would [violate federal law.]” This provision ensures that Americans’ rights to acquire firearms are not arbitrarily denied because of bureaucratic delays, inefficiencies, or mistakes in identity.
- The National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) was designed to be just that: instant.
- After the three days, the FFL has the option to release the firearm to the buyer or transferee, so long as the FFL has no other reason to believe the person is prohibited from possessing it. The FBI will then continue trying to resolve the case for up to 90 days. If it turns out the recipient is determined to be prohibited, the FBI queries the dealer to see if the firearm was transferred. If so, the FBI notifies the BATFE, so appropriate action can be take
- Meanwhile, the delays resulted in only 2,511 actions for firearm retrievals (or three-tenths of one percent of total delays). Thus, in over 99.6% of delayed cases, the delay was less than three days, the FBI could not substantiate the person was prohibited, or the FFL did not transfer the firearm. That hardly seems to indicate a public safety crisis demanding congressional intervention
- Whenever one thinks the Obama administration’s war on the Second Amendment couldn’t get any more insane, Barack Obama prances onto the stage to prove everyone wrong yet again. This time its a push to ban a large number of Social Security benefits recipients from owning guns.
- That’s correct. When the Obama administration can’t get its way by attacking gun owners head on, it merely turns to extorting the elderly and disabled whom it holds hostage via their need to receive Social Security benefits – benefits I might add, that are owed to them. Thus, the Obama administration is pushing to prohibit Social Security benefit recipients from owning firearms if they “lack the mental capacity to manage their own affairs,”this would affect millions of people whose disability payments – for one reason or another – are handled by other people.
- A potentially large group within Social Security are people who, in the language of federal gun laws, are unable to manage their own affairs due to “marked subnormal intelligence incompetency, condition, or disease.”
- There is no simple way to identify that group,
- The Obama Administration and Social Security Administration have been crafting this new policy in relative secret.
- President Obama said his administration will partner with new Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari to defeat the terrorist group Boko Haram,
- President Goodluck Jonathan left office in May.
- The emergence of militants in Afghanistan claiming allegiance to Islamic State could disrupt White House plans to remove the remaining U.S. troops in that country by the end of next year.
- Islamic State has provided new ammunition to Pentagon and Afghan officials seeking to persuade the White House to reverse its decision to pull out U.S. troops. Their argument, in effect, is that the same security collapse that occurred in Iraq could happen in Afghanistan if the U.S. removes its troops as planned.
- A column of demonstrators marched from the Kiev’s main Street to the government headquarters
- The participants carried Ukrainian flags and banners reading: “No to rising tariffs,” “Increase pensions,” “Where are the reforms?” and “We are dying of hunger.”
- The rally’s organizers said they wanted to draw the authorities’ attention to the importance of preserving social guarantees for pensioners and public sector employees.
- Utility rates, including water and heating prices, have grown three-fold in Ukraine due to a rise in the price of gas since April 1, 2015.
- Electricity prices are being increased in accordance with a five-stage program, due to be completed by March 1, 2017.
- . Reaching an agreement on bilateral withdrawal of weapons under 100mm calibre from the front line in east Ukraine’s Donbas region will depend on local militias’ actions, a Ukraine military spokesman in Kiev said on Monday.
- The Ukrainian Armed Forces have opened fire at the positions of the self-proclaimed Donetsk republic militias in Gorlovka at the time when armored vehicles were being withdrawn from there,
- More than 50% of tanks, armored vehicles withdrawn from contact line
- Canadian bomb disposal troops are instructing Ukrainian troops over the next couple of weeks on how to better deal with the growing menace of improvised explosives in the eastern part of the war-torn country.
- Detecting and dismantling bombs will be a key part of that effort to bolster Ukraine’s hard-pressed national guard, which has suffered horrific casualties from both roadside bombs and artillery.
- Nearly 2,000 troops from 18 countries are taking part in NATO’s Saber Guardian/Rapid Trident-2015 exercises that started in Ukraine’s western Lviv region on Monday
“We have a record number of servicemen this year,” he said.
Troops from Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Estonia, Georgia, the United Kingdom, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Norway, Poland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Turkey and the US are taking part in the drills, the spokesman said.
- Why at this point in time would there need to be a drill in Ukraine
- Activists of Ukraine’s ultra-right organization Right Sector have installed a checkpoint at the border with the unrecognized republic of Transdniestria
- Kiev has fulfilled its commitments under the Minsk agreement and hopes to regain control over the Donbass region until the end of the year, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said Now, Russia must begin to carry out its obligations as it should be ‘until the end of the year.’ Russia must withdraw illegal armed formations, close the border and give the border control back to Ukraine,”
- Russia must fulfill it obligations to the minsk II agreement and if the violence increases, we’re prepared to put more pressure on Russia,” Nuland said
- The United States and Ukraine will hold observation flights over Russia as part of the Treaty on Open Skies,US-Ukrainian mission will take place on July 20-25 on board the US Air Force OC-135B observation aircraft.
- The Russian Ministry of Defense reported on the successful deployment of Chinese military personnel, along with tanks, artillery and other materiel in various regions of Russia. They are preparing to take part in the International Army Games along with 14 other nations.
- Besides China, army teams from India, Kuwait, Venezuela, Angola, Mongolia, Belarus, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, the hosting nation Russia and other countries will take part
- News reports confirmed this week that President Obama intends to submit the Iran nuclear deal, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, to the United Nations Security Council before allowing Congress a chance to scrutinize the deal..
- US policymakers have signed and dated plans drawn up for the US invasion and occupation of Syria. The plan as described by the Fortune 500-funded Brookings Institution – a corporate think-tank that has previously drawn up plans for the invasion, occupation, and “surge” in Iraq – is to occupy border regions of Syria with US special forces to then justify a nationwide “no-fly-zone” if and when Syrian forces attempt to retake these “safe zones.” The “safe zones” are to be used by various terrorists fronts Brookings admits are tied to Al Qaeda, to take refuge from Syrian air power and from which to stage and launch attacks deeper into Syrian territory.
- It is clear that US, British, and other regional allies conducting airstrikes on ISIS in Syria are doing so with full knowledge that whatever damage they are doing is quickly absorbed by the logistical torrent they themselves allow, even underwrite, to freely flow into ISIS territory. No attempts have been made by the US or any of the NATO nations involved in the Syrian conflict, to first stem ISIS’ supply lines – an elementary and obvious strategic goal necessary if the West was truly interested in stopping ISIS.
- “secret plan,” US and British special forces are already operating in Syria alongside terrorist militants. The “secret plan” is actually now published on the Brookings Institution’s website, and involves openly occupying Syrian territory with Western special forces supporting the proxy army of the US
- By now, it shouldn’t surprise anyone much that the media is reporting Abdulazeez was depressed and taking medications for it, medications which he frequently started and stopped.
- Antidepressants, such as (SSRIs), come with FDA-mandated black box warnings on the labels to inform users, “about increased risks of suicidal thinking and behavior, known as suicidality, in young adults ages 18 to 24 during initial treatment.”