Real personal spending declines the most since the financial crisis. We have seen this pattern before, confidence rises as spending decreases, this eventually ends in a recession.Buying plans of America declined sharply. Something very interesting is happening with Libor, the rates have risen for 37 months in a row. Watch the 10y, we have seen this indicator before and it signals a recession. We are seeing indicator after indicator showing us that the economy is not about to crash it is crashing.Facebook, Google, Amazon and other social media platforms are in trouble, they will all be investigated.Clinton speaking engagements are drying up, her payment per speech is down 90%. Investigators are now linking Obama to the FISA spying. Investigations are now officially open looking into the Clinton email and Uranium deal.Yulia is now waking up, will the deep state silence her.Kim Jong Un had a successful trip to China, the dates are being set for peace talks.Trump has made the announcement that the troops are coming home from middle east. Q’s boards has been attacked. Q it letting everyone know it is time to wake up, stories in the corporate media are now being pushed to begin the process. CEOs are resigning, other scandals are being brought into the light, the deep state is panicking, they are afraid.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 03.29.2018
- For the 26th straight month, US spending growth has exceeded income growth.
Something that never ended well in the past. And judging by the “buying plans” of Americans (from the recent Conference Board survey), things may have hit the tipping point…
… and which suggests that one should perhaps be more focused on the Libor-10Y curve, than the steepness/inversion of the 2Y-10Y as a harbinger of the next recession.
- Former Federal Trade Commission officials said that the social media giant may be liable for hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fines for breaching a 2011 consent agreement to protect user data.
- FTC’s consumer protection bureau, said that the social media giant could be fined $40,000 per violation per day, and that the bill might add up to hundreds of millions.Under the terms of the 2011 agreement with the FTC, Facebook was barred from making deceptive privacy claims, and was bound to get users’ consent before sharing their data. The agreement also required third-party auditing of Facebook’s privacy practices for 20 years, and required the company to delete user data within 30 days of account deactivation.
- The FTC is now investigating whether data transferred to third parties, as was the case in the recent Cambridge Analytica scandal, was done in violation of the agreement. “
- google’s data archive was almost ten times larger than scandal hit Facebook’s
- Google was constantly track peoples location in the background, including how long it took to travel between various points.
- It also held details about hobbies and interests, as well as guesses on his possible weight and income.
- If you have location tracking turned on via your smartphone, tablet or other connected device and they’re switched on, Google stores details of everywhere you’ve been.
- WHAT DOES YOUR DATA FILE HOLD? GOOGLE VS FACEBOOK
Every search made – even if it’s been cleared from your browser or device history
Every event in your Google calendar – including whether you attended
Every location you have visited – including how long it took you to get there, how long you stayed and when you left
Every image and file you have downloaded
Every file you’ve ever uploaded to Google Drive – even if they’ve been deleted
Every Google Fit workout you’ve done
Every photo you have taken – including metadata on where and when it was shot
Every ad you’ve ever viewed or clicked on
Every marketing topic that might interest you – based on factors like your age, gender, location and web activity
Every app you’ve ever searched for, installed or launched
Every YouTube video you’ve ever searched for or watched
Every email you ever sent or received – including deleted messages and spam
Every Messenger message you have sent or received
Every Facebook friend you have connected with
Every Facebook voice call you have made
Every smartphone contact
Every text message sent or recievd
- Every phone call made or received
- Every file you have sent or receieved
- Every time you signed into Facebook, and from where
- Every stickers emoji you have ever sent
- Events you’ve attended
- Your YouTube history
- Google knows all of your YouTube browsing history.
- This can reveal a multitude of personal details about you, ranging from your political and religious beliefs, to mental and physical health issues
- Hillary Clinton is taking a massive 90% cut to her typical speaking fee for an engagement at one of New Jersey’s most prestigious universities.
- Clinton famously charged $300,000 for a speech at another prestigious state school – UCLA – back in 2014, with a fee of $250,000 generally accepted as the norm.
- Congressional investigators looking into the origins of Special Counsel Mueller’s Russia probe believe they’ve found a smoking gun that could justify the appointment of a special counsel to investigate whether the Obama administration exerted undue influence over the FBI.
- A series of text messages between FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and DOJ lawyer Lisa Page have revealed the involvement of Denis McDonough, Obama’s chief of staff, John Brennan, Obama’s CIA director, and former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in helping create an atmosphere of paranoia that gave them the political cover to launch the Russia probe back in the summer of 2016.
- texts between Strzok and Page “strongly” suggest coordination between the White House, two independent intelligence agencies, and a Democratic Congressional leader. That would “contradict” the Obama administration’s claims of non-involvement.
The DOJ’s Inspector General Michael Horowitz announced Wednesday that he is expanding his internal investigation into alleged FBI abuses surrounding Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) applications – and will be examining their relationship with former MI6 spy Christopher Steele. The announcement follows several requests from lawmakers and Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
- “The OIG will initiate a review that will examine the Justice Department’s and the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s compliance with legal requirements, and with applicable DOJ and FBI policies and procedures, in applications filed with the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) relating to a certain U.S. person,” the statement reads.
- It should be noted that the OIG’s current investigation and upcoming report – which led to former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s firing, is focused on the agency’s handling of the Clinton email investigation. This new probe will focus on FISA abuse and surveillance of the Trump campaign
- Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has said that Moscow demands the consulate access to Yulia Skripal following reports that she had “improved rapidly,” regaining the ability to talk.
Trip to China was successful,
What made this trip so important. In the past Kim Jong Un couldn’t leave his country because of the fear of regime change by those in government, today that fear is gone and he is able to travel outside of his country
- The date for the first meeting between a North Korean and South Korean leader in a decade has been set for April 27, South Korean officials told US media. For the first time since the Korean War broke out in 1948, a North Korean leader will cross the DMZ to attend the meetings, which are set to be held in South Korea
- As a reminder, talks between the US and the North, which are tentatively expected to be held at the DMZ, are set for May.
- President Donald Trump made a surprise announcement on Thursday afternoon, stating during a speech in Richfield, Ohio dedicated to Trump’s infrastructure week, that US forces will be withdrawing from Syria, citing the defeat of ISIS and the need to defend US borders and rebuild crumbling infrastructure: “We’re coming out of Syria very soon. Let the other people take care of it now.” Others like Russia perhaps?
- The US spent $7 trillion in the Middle East, Trump said, describing how the US would build schools only for insurgents to destroy them, while there was no funding to build schools in Ohio: “We build a school, they blow it up. We rebuild the school, they haven’t blown it up yet, but they will.”
MSM talking about red v. blue pill?
- Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne) explains to Neo that the Matrix is an illusory world created to prevent humans from discovering that they are slaves to an external influence. Holding out a capsule on each of his palms, he describes the choice facing Neo:
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I’m offering is the truth. Nothing more.
- The red pill would free him from the enslaving control of the machine-generated dream world and allow him to escape into the real world, but living the “truth of reality” is harsher and more difficult. On the other hand, the blue pill would lead him back to stay in the comfortable simulated reality of the Matrix.
- The red pill is a one-way street
Equifax CEO Richard Smith Sep. 26, 2017
Dentsply Sirona Inc CEO Jeffrey T. Slovin Oct. 2, 2017
Greater Naples CEO Paul Thein Oct. 4, 2017
Pepsico CEO D Shivakumar Oct. 9, 2017
Samsung CEO Kwon Oh-hyun Oct. 12, 2017
Oman Air CEO Paul Gregorowitsch Oct. 16, 2017
ASCENDAS Funds Management CEO Chia Nam Toon Oct. 20, 2017
Hudson’s Bay CEO Gerald Storch Oct. 20, 2017
Red Cross Texas Gulf Coast Region CEO David Brady Oct. 28, 2017
BuildDirect CEO Jeff Booth Oct. 29, 2017
Podesta Group founder Tony Podesta Oct. 30, 2017
Menninger Clinic CEO Dr. C. Edward Coffey Oct. 31, 2017
Renaissance Technologies CEO Robert Mercer Nov. 2, 2017
Ardent Leisure CEO Simon Kelly Nov. 7, 2017
El Al CEO David Maimon Nov. 8, 2017
Altice CEO Michel Combes Nov. 9, 2017
Public Protector Busisiwe Mkhwebane CEO Themba Dlamini Nov. 14, 2017
James Cancer Hospital CEO Michael Caligiuri Nov. 16, 2017
PR Electric Power Authority CEO Ricardo L. Ramos Nov. 17, 2017
Ellies CEO Wayne Samson Nov. 21, 2017
Hewlett Packard CEO Meg Whitman Nov. 22, 2017
Oi SA CEO Marco Schroeder Nov. 24, 2017
Tumblr CEO David Karp Nov. 27, 2017
London Stock Exchange CEO Xavier Rolet Nov. 28, 2017
Bruce Telecom CEO Bart Cameron Nov. 29, 2017
TravelCenters of America LLC CEO Thomas O’Brien Nov. 30, 2017
Tricentennial Commission CEO Edward Benavides Nov. 30, 2017
City Light CEO Larry Weis Dec. 4, 2017
Steinhoff’s R100bn CEO Markus Jooste Dec. 5, 2017
Uchumi Supermarkets CEO Julius Kipng’etich Dec. 6, 2017
Chicago Public Schools CEO Forrest Claypool Dec. 8, 2017
Deutsche Boerse CEO Carsten Kengeter Dec. 8, 2017
Nation Media Group CEO Joe Muganda Dec. 11, 2017
Cheil Worldwide CEO Daiki Lim Dec. 11, 2017
Fenway Health CEO Dr. Stephen L. Boswell Dec. 11, 2017
Diebold/Nixdorf CEO Andy Mattes Dec. 14, 2017
Diebold/Nixdorf CEO Andy Mattes Dec. 14, 2017
AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson Dec. 15, 2017
Vast Resources CEO Roy Pitchford Dec. 18, 2017
Spackman Entertainment Group CEO Charles Spackman Dec. 18, 2017
ESPN President John Skipper Dec. 18, 2017
Innogy CEO Peter Terium Dec. 20, 2017
Papa John CEO John Schnatter Dec. 22, 2017
NYPD Police Chief Carlos Gomez retires Dec. 22, 2017
Alphabet Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt Dec. 22, 2017
- The leader of an alleged “sex cult” accused of branding its female members has been arrested and charged with sex trafficking, the Associated Press reports.
- Keith Raniere and his group, Nxivm (pronounced nex-e-um), were thrust into the spotlight in October following a New York Times exposé. Women who joined the Albany-based group were told it was a self-help organization meant to empower them — the organization’s site describes it as “a community guided by humanitarian principles that seek to empower people and answer important questions about what it means to be human.”
- Instead, they say they were referred to as “slaves” and subject to ritual humiliations and even brandings. They were also allegedly told to starve themselves to achieve Raniere’s standard of beauty and to have sex with him.
- Gillibrand’s father Doug Rutnik has tied to alleged sex cult leader Keith Raniere
- Rutnik was hired as a lobbyist for Raniere in 2004 and was later sued by him
- Raniere, 57, was arrested in Mexico on Sunday and extradited to Texas and charged with sex trafficking and forced labor conspiracy
‘Senator Gillibrand had never heard of this group until she recently read about them in the newspaper,’ said spokesman Glen Caplin.
‘She is glad that federal and state prosecutors have taken action in this case.’
/CM/ locked out of /GA/
/GA/ is dead.
Sniffer detects traces of bypass override.
Layers upon layers.
New approach to silence.
New Board will be created.
Team to secure.
Time to complete 1-2.
You are safe.
THEY are terrified.
Sleep well, Patriot.
You elected us to keep you safe.
We will not fail.
/GA/ will change.
Notification will be made.
Where we go one, we go all.
HRC 2.12.09 Very BAD!