The unemployment numbers are out and the unemployment rate is down to 3.9%. Nothing has changed, we are still using the same calculation which is manipulated to give the appearance that the economy has recovered, more people dropped out of the workforce and the unemployment rate is at the lower point since the 70’s. Trade talks did not go well with China. The central bank and the establishment are pushing the agenda to blame the crash of the economy on Trump, one thousand economist signed a letter telling Trump to stop what he is doing. The crisis with Giuliani and Trump has been planned from the beginning, this is a setup to push the corporate media in the direction they want them to go. Illegals are pouring into the country and the border patrol is doing its best to stop them. Trump wants the Pentagon to draw up plans to bring the troops home from South Korea. The funding of the White Helmets has come to and end. OPCW has finished its fact finding mission. Russia warns the White Helmets are planning another false flag.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 05.04.2018
- February payrolls were revised down from +326,000 to +324,000, while March was revised up from +103,000 to
+135,000, netting a +30,000 job gains for the past two months. A
- However, it wasn’t just the headline payrolls number that was a disappointment: the much more closely watched average hourly earnings print also missed, rising just 0.1% M/M, below the 0.2% expected, and 2.6% Y/Y, also missing the 2.7% expected.
- Over the year, average hourly earnings have increased by 67 cents, or 2.6%. Average weekly earnings rose a solid 2.9%, but below the 3.2% last month.
- the unemployment rate dropped to a new 18 year low of 3.9%, below the 4.0% expected, and down sharply from the 4.1% in March, which however was the result of a 240K drop in the labor force as the number of employed Americans (per the Household Survey) remained virtually unchanged at 155.181K
- Offsetting this, the participation rate declined modestly from 62.9% to 62.8%.
- Just a week after ‘the purge’ began, Deutsche Bank is closing its office in Houston as part of a strategy to pare its U.S. operations, according to an internal memo
- the purge began last week when Deutsche fired 300 U.S.-based investment bankers on Wednesday with another 100 pink slips expected over the next 24 hours.
- In total, the biggest German bank plans to cut more than 1,000 jobs, or over 10%, of total US jobs in its initial restructuring phase.
- the US trade delegation led by Treasury Sec. Steven Mnuchin, and which included Commerce Sec. Wilbur Ross, US Trade Rep. Robert Lighthizer, and White House trade adviser Peter Navarro, left China after two days of U.S.-China trade discussions ended on Friday without a concrete deal, only an agreement to keep on talking.
- China’s official Xinhua News Agency reported that both sides reached a consensus on some trade issues, without providing details. More importantly, they acknowledged major disagreements on some matters and will continue communicating to work toward making more progress.
US Treasury secretary Steven Mnuchin (centre) and US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross (second from right) walk through a hotel lobby as they head to Diaoyutai state guest house to meet Chinese officials in Beijing
- Y/Y growth of its proprietary headline Global Leading Indicator (GLI), supposedly a more accurate proxy of the economy than GDP, growth decreased to 2.62% in April, down from the bank’s March estimate of 2.87%.
- On a month-over-month basis the move was even more pronounced, with March GLI momentum decreasing to 0.026% in April from 0.041% in February, the lowest level since 2011.
- The bad news is that the components that weakened, weakened more significantly.
- More than 1,100 US economists signed a letter sent to President Donald Trump and to Congress on Thursday urging them to avoid repeating the mistakes that worsened the Depression in the 1930s.
- The economic advisors to two Republican and two Democratic presidents and 15 Nobel laureates were among those urging the administration to fend off “a host of new protectionist activity, including threats to withdraw from trade agreements, misguided calls for new tariffs in response to trade imbalances, and the imposition of tariffs.”
- The letter, from the National Taxpayers Union, which advocates for tax reform and government spending cuts, was sent on the anniversary of a similar missive sent to Congress on May 3, 1930.
- That letter also featured more than 1,000 economists urging legislators to reject the Smoot-Hawley Tariff Act, a trade measure widely blamed for deepening and prolonging the global economic crisis.
- “The president is not happy with the Justice Department and he is not happy with the FBI director,” one high-level White House official said. “We’re all dealing with reality here that what happened with the FBI under (Robert) Mueller and (James) Comey. It might be a lost ship at this point.”
- Talk in the Beltway of simply sacking the FBI as we know it today and starting over with a sleek, honest version of the once-elite law enforcement agency, is certainly now in the pipeline.
- Trump professed recently he at some point will intervene to correct the wrongs of the Justice Department and FBI, if what he considers injustices against his White House continue.
A Rigged System – They don’t want to turn over Documents to Congress. What are they afraid of? Why so much redacting? Why such unequal “justice?” At some point I will have no choice but to use the powers granted to the Presidency and get involved!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 2, 2018
- “Our Southern Border is under siege,” President Trump tweeted early Friday morning, one day after U.S. Customs and Border Protection reported that 50,924 people were apprehended or deemed inadmissible at the Southwest border in April.
- That’s only 628 more than the number of apprehended/inadmissibles recorded in March, but it’s a whopping 223 percent increase from the unusually low 15,766 recorded in April 2017.
- Of those 50,924 people who tried to cross the Southwest border last month, 38,234 were apprehended between ports of entry, meaning they were trying to enter illegally; and 12,690 were turned away at ports of entry.
- A Soros-funded “open borders” group has developed a smartphone application to assist illegal immigrants by sounding the alarm if they have been apprehended by US authorities – tipping off anyone from immigration attorneys to friends and family.
- The app, Notifica (Notify), allows users to program a set of automated messages to alert a pre-selected group of individuals with the press of one button. It is available on the Google and Apple app stores.
- So when an illegal immigrant is in the process of being apprehended by US authorities, they will frantically dig around in their pockets to whip out their phones and activate the app – hopefully without being mistaken for drawing a gun.
- The group which developed the app, United We Dream, describes itself as the country’s largest immigrant youth-led community – boasting over 400,000 members nationwide. They claim to “embrace the common struggle of all people of color and stand up against racism, colonialism, colorism, and xenophobia.” The group advocates for protections and rights for illegal immigrants – including defending against deportation, obtaining education and acquiring “justice and liberation” for undocumented LGBT “immigrants and allies,” according to Judicial Watch.
United We Dream started as a project of the National Immigration Law Center (NILC), according to records obtained by Judicial Watch. Between 2008 and 2010, NILC received $206,453 in U.S. government grants, the records show. The project funded was for “immigration-related employment discrimination public education.” Headquartered in Los Angeles, NILC was established in 1979 and is dedicated to “defending and advancing the rights of immigrants with low income.” The organization, which also has offices in Washington D.C. and Berkeley, California claims to have played a leadership role in spearheading Barack Obama’s amnesty program known as Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), which has shielded hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens from deportation. “Ultimately, NILC’s goals are centered on promoting the full integration of all immigrants into U.S. society,” according to its website. –JW
- Amid growing progress toward a deal to end the Korean War, President Trump has ordered the Pentagon to begin drawing up options for a substantial drawing down of US ground troops deployed in South Korea. Roughly 30,000 US troops are currently deployed in South Korea.
- North Korea is not demanding a US drawdown, and South Korea opposes such a move. US officials agree, however, that if a peace deal is reached the US simply won’t have a reason to keep so many troops on the Korean Peninsula.
- the legitimacy of the terrorist-linked “White Helmets” finally begins to crumble, and the US Government is revaluating their support and freezing their funding.
- The White Helmets are of course the so-called “Syrian” organization which claims to selflessly rescue civilians trapped under fire without bias, however, they have been revealed to be a soft-power support of terrorist factions. The secret goal of the White Helmets has always been to create a friendly front for terrorists, in order to gain the support of foreign powers, and to stage false flags in order to trigger western action against the Syrian government.
- , they were behind the false flag attack in Douma, w
Now it seems the White Helmets will finally pay the price for their actions, as RT reports their funding has been frozen:
- There has been a media blackout concerning the freezing of funding to the White Helmets, probably because the corporate media rely on their credibility even more than the governments that back them,
- about 50 French soldiers are stationed on duty in the area. While in the north of Manbij work is currently underway to establish a French military base.
- “Recently the French military arrived in Manbij. Now they are busy building a military base in the north of Manbij. They are increasing their presence in the region in order to prevent a possible operation from the Turkish Armed Forces and the units of the Free Syrian Army,” the senior member said.
- Egypt does not plan on sending its troops to foreign countries, including Syria, the Egyptian Foreign Ministry said amid plans by Arab countries to deploy their forces in the country.
- U.S. intelligence services are preparing a new provocation with the chemical weapons usage in Syria, the Russian state-run news agency RIA Novosti reported citing an “informed source” in Syrian security services.
- According to the report, the preparations for the provocation started on April 23. Civilians are being shipped to a territory near Jafra oil field, on the eastern bank of the Euphrates [controlled by US-backed forces] to participate in a staged filming of the alleged attack scene. Recently, the US-led coalition has established a military garrison in this area.