Banks are now turning towards blockchain technology. HSBC completes its first trade-finance using blockchain. NYSE plans to settle bitcoin futures using physical bitcoins instead of fiat currency. St. Louis Fed says cryptocurrency is not currency, it is backed by nothing, and whats the dollar backed by. The elite are now hoarding bitcoin in underground vaults, they are keeping their private keys in storage, plus keeping their bitcoins in offline wallets. Argentina continues to collapse. The IMF is now preparing for the collapse of the global economy, they are now creating a database going back to 1950 of who owes what debt.North Korea will invite the press in to witness the dismantling of their nuclear program. China is about to step in to take the place of a French oil company in Iran. China is building a train that will connect Iran with China and run into Europe. UN Chief Nuclear inspector of the IAEA quits after Trump dumps the Iran deal. Iran’s Zarif is now visiting countries to gauge international seriousness in regards to the deal. Macron call Trump worried about the Middle East. Q drops more intel, points to the Iranian deal, makes connections with no name and tells all patriots to stay together and keep fighting for the truth.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 05.14.2018
- Just a few hours after German online bank Bitbond announced it now allows users to transfer loan anywhere in the world using bitcoin and other cryptos , a move which we said would result in a rapid adoption of blockchain technologies within the bank-disintermediation space, the FT reported that in a somewhat parallel transaction, UK-based banking giant HSBC
- has completed the world’s first commercially viable trade-finance transaction using blockchain, in the process opening the door to mass adoption of the technology in the $9tn market for trade finance, a process which ironically culminates with traditional banks such as HSBC becoming disintermediated from the fund flows process, i.e., obsolete.
- HSBC said the blockchain trade, which processed a letter of credit for US food and agricultural group Cargill, had shown the platform was ready to be commercially adopted across the industry.
- the introduction of blockchain “is expected to shake up the centuries-old trade-finance industry, reducing the numerous documents and several days of processing needed for a single transaction to a paperless task that can be completed in hours.”
- Analysts Dominic Chu and Bryan Kelly weighed in on recent reports that the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) plans to offer Bitcoin (BTC) swap contracts, on CNBC Tuesday, May 8. Both Chu and Kelly argued that the fact that these contracts would be settled with the delivery of BTC itself is an important factor in Bitcoin’s mainstream adoption.
- futures contracts currently being offered on CME and CBOE are ultimately settled in fiat, Kelly emphasized that ICE’s suggestion that crypto swap contracts will be settled in BTC is a significant milestone that could herald major Wall Street crypto adoption.
- , this would “open the floodgates” to institutional capital, resulting in some “big price moves” in the crypto markets.
- St. Louis Fed president James Bullard is presenting on the topic of cryptocurrencies, or rather “Non-Uniform Currencies and Exchange Rate Chaos” at the blockchain tech conference in New York.
- Bullard notes that while he is “a fan of technological innovation as a driver of economic growth, and blockchain and related technologies are promising”, he is far less enthused by the concept of cryptocurrencies, for an obvious reason: cryptocurrencies, unlike fiat, are not created by any central bank; cryptocurrencies, like fiat, are only worth whatever someone believes they are worth, not like the central bank fiat currency, they are worth something because????
- central bankers are losing credibility by the day, t
- cryptocurrencies are very wittingly pushing in the direction of solving the biggest social problem of the past hundred years: the existence of central banks, and how to finally eliminate them.
- The world’s elite are secretly hoarding over $10 billion worth of Bitcoin in underground bunkers across the world,
- Argentine entrepreneur Wences Casares has spent the past several years persuading Silicon Valley millionaires and billionaires that Bitcoin is the global currency of the future, that they need to buy some, and that he’s the man to safeguard it. His startup, Xapo, has built a network of underground vaults on five continents, including one in a decommissioned Swiss military bunker.
- Two Xapo clients said it houses roughly $10 billion of Bitcoin. Another person close to the venture called the figure an accurate approximation. Bitcoin’s price, after all, is hardly steady.
- Xapo’s billionaire backers include LinkedIn Corp. co-founder Reid Hoffmanand former Wall Street trader Mike Novogratz, who’s in the process of setting up his own cryptocurrency merchant bank. Their bet is that Bitcoin is here to stay
- The first rule of owning Bitcoin is to securely keep your private key — the code that lets you spend your coins. If thieves get it, they can loot your holdings in an instant,
- The most popular alternative is called cold storage, keeping the key in an offline device such as a thumb drive.
* * *
The Argentine Central Bank spent over $1 billion buying pesos on Friday (and another billion to buy short-term bonds back) to support the collapsing currency…
But… the weekend appears to have provided no confidence improvement for investors
- In April the fund said the global economy was more indebted than before the financial crisis and immediate action needed to be taken before the next downturn.
- Central banks, which have supported the global economy and encouraged the increase in debt by their cheap borrowing policies, have begun to raise rates, which is likely to start putting pressure on debt-laden consumers and businesses.
- IMF is creating this to keep track of who owes what when the system collapses, the central banks have always said that debt must be repaid and they are going to use it to blackmail countries into coming back to them.
- North Korea announced it would begin officially dismantling its already collapsed nuclear test site around May 23-25 when a ceremony will be held – “weather permitting” – to oversee the shut down, the state-run Korean Central News Agency said Saturday, quoting the Foreign Ministry. Pyongyang invited foreign journalists, including those from the US, to cover the event
- The dismantling will involve collapsing all tunnels with explosions and blocking their entrances. All observation facilities, research buildings, and security posts will be removed, KCNA reported.
- China’s state-owned CNPC – the world’s third largest oil and gas company by revenue behind Saudi Aramco and the National Iranian Oil Company – is set to take over a leading role held by Total in a huge gas project in Iran should the French energy giant decide to quit amid US sanctions against the Islamic Republic.
- “The possibility of Total’s pullout is quite high now, and in that scenario CNPC will be ready to take it over fully,” China on Thursday launched a freight train service that connects its northern regions to Iran’s capital Tehran in what could be a major connectivity project of vital importance to the flow of trade between the two countries.
- The new train route will shorten transportation time by at least 20 days compared with ocean shipping,
- China also launched a long-distance train service that would take cargoes from its east to Iran through a route of above 10,000 kilometers – what could be one of the world’s longest rail routes.
- Iranian officials have indicated that the ultimate aim is to extend the rail route to Europe, positioning Iran on a key stretch to the continent,
- Just days after President Trump announced the US withdrawal from the 2015 Iran nuclear deal brokered under Obama, the U.N.’s top nuclear inspector has abruptly and unexpectedly resigned after a tense week in which Iran’s facilities have again become the focus of the organization’s mission.
- Veteran nuclear weapons inspector Tero Varjoranta announced his resignation as chief inspector of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) effective May 11th but didn’t provide explanation, only citing “confidential personal matters” according to the AP.
- Tero Varjorantadeputy director general of the IAEA and head of its Department of Safeguards, sitting next to IAEA Director General Yukiya Amano. I
This issue of, is this an agreement or is this a treaty? If this were a treaty approved by the United States Senate, and confirmed by our government, and ratified, then I would suspect that the Iranians would have a lot more to squawk about. But this was never a treaty. The president, the previous president refused to submit it to Congress knowing it was such a weak deal and there would have been strong bipartisan opposition to it. We’re in this pickle because President Obama blew it with weak and feckless negotiations and with an inability to get it past the Congress. So the president – the current president ought to learn from those two mistakes and hopefully rectify them in the 90 days or the 180 day periods yet to come.
- Foreign Minister Mohammad Zarif has embarked on a whirlwind diplomatic tour to gauge international readiness to guarantee Iran’s interests if it decides to remain in a nuclear deal after US withdrawal.
- former Secretary of State John Kerry’s best efforts to work against the Trump administration and salvage Obama’s weak deal with the Iranian regime—even contravening the Logan Act by illegally meeting with Iranian officials in Paris last week—the United States no longer has to abide by the agreement and the Iranians are running scared.
- Even the Washington Post is pointing the finger at John Kerry, saying “I thought we didn’t like Americans who colluded with our enemies“:
Democrats routinely express outrage over claims of collusion with a foreign power to undermine our democracy. So where is the outrage over revelations that former secretary of state John Kerry held not one but two secret meetings with Iran’s foreign minister to strategize over how to undermine President Trump’s plans to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal?
Looking fwd to finding out!👉🏽#HosseinJaberiAnsari@JZarif ’s sr advsr: “If #Europeans stop trading with #Iran & don’t put pressure on #USA then we’ll reveal which #Western#politicians & how much money they receivd durng #nuclear#negotiations to make #IranDeal happen.” #JCPOAhttps://t.co/ZNeYYX6gDP
— Banafsheh Pour’Zand (@BanafshehZand) May 12, 2018
- French President Emmanuel Macron told U.S. President Donald Trump in a phone conversation on Saturday that he was extremely worried about stability in the Middle East,
- White House national security adviser John Bolton, who has in the past suggested the US government should push for a change in government in Iran, said on Sunday that is not the Trump administration’s current policy.”That’s not the policy of the administration. The policy of the administration is to make sure that Iran never gets close to deliverable nuclear weapons,” Bolton said
- Three days after the biggest military escalation between Israel and Syria in years, in which the IDF launched dozens of air force attack missions on alleged Iranian sites operating out of Syria, on Saturday evening the Israeli military struck Gaza with explosions heard in the Strip’s north.
- According to Palestinian reports, the Israel Air Force targeted a generator and fired as many as 20 missiles toward an agricultural area east of the city of Beit Hanoun. No casualties have been reported according to local press.
- Iraqi warplanes carried out an airstrike on an Islamic State (IS) command center inside Syria, the Joint Operations Command was quoted as saying Monday.”Acting on intelligence reports, the Iraqi F-16 warplanes destroyed a building used by the IS group as a command and logistics support center in southern al-Deshisha area in Syria,”
- The so-called Islamic State (ISIS) is nearly on the verge of collapse in the Deir Ezzor Governorate, as their forces have lost a large chunk of ground in the Euphrates River Valley.
- A man claiming to be a federal agent was found posted up in a Waikiki hotel with a large cache of weapons, knives, and armor, much like Stephen Paddock and Francho Bradley who also possessed their own large weapons cache and were likely sheep-dipped
- Police and FBI are investigating a 38-year-old man after finding a large cache of weapons during a raid of a Waikiki hotel room after authorities were alerted of several disturbing social media posts in which the man claimed to be a federal agent who’s hunting terrorists.
- The man’s arsenal included a high-powered rifle, a tactical shotgun, and an assortment of other guns, military style knives, and body armor, along with fully-loaded magazines and 800 rounds of ammunition.
- local police were tipped off which prompted the raid in room #803 in the Equus hotel at 1696 Ala Moana Blvd.
- The weapons were found to be legally registered to the man which prompted police to release him without incident pending a mental evaluation at a local hospital after authorities discovered a psychiatric medicine inside the man’s room.
- The scenario seems to mimic that of the Las Vegas shooter
And Anon comes back with this:
Most of these guys are ex-Obama staffers, but you’ve even got the likes of Former Senator Barbara Boxer in there, and Tom Daschle, of all people.
Susan Rice is also in there, and remember – she was the one that authorized the “unmasking” of Trump team during the 2016 campaign, with those FISA warrants.
She also now is on the Netflix board of directors, and no doubt helped influence their decision to create a series starring Hussein himself.
Modern propaganda – and the best part is, the American people are subsidizing it.
these are all Swamp Creatures, who have allied themselves in opposition to Trump.
Now this is interesting. Looks like Q is saying National Security Action is funded by LOOP Capital – the same Chicago-based investment group that backed and groomed Obama for the presidency.
incredibly corrupt group of “financiers,” who are are not only siphoning money from taxpayers, and laundering funds internationally, but actively working to subvert the US.
They’re slow-walking them because whenever POTUS’ nominees get into power, they start #PURGING the degenerates.
Pompeo, Sessions, Huber, Haspel, etc. – they’re all working to #DrainTheSwamp. It’s a very involved process, no doubt, but it has to be done methodically, to be done right.
The big thing is… “Watch what happens [-30].”
So these are our targets. These individuals
Midterm elections have to happen, 11.6, namely. So those have to be secured.
But remember, Q posted this, very, very early on:
#TheCabal-affiliated powers in the EU are fighting to protect their vested interests. Macron and Merkle ran to the White House . These Globalists have already colluded with all their corporate pals. They’ve spent so much money; literally poured BILLIONS into Iran – because they never thought she would lose.
And now, Trump has yanked the rug out from underneath them yet again, and it’s GLORIOUS!
Kerry is travelling all around, trying to salvage whatever pieces of the deal that he can. the Cabal will wait a few years if they have to, to resume their plans. So what if it doesn’t come to pass by 2018? They’ll wait for 2020, steal an election, and have whatever puppet they want to install in the White House play their part, and start WWIII.
So they’re STILL trying to kill us.
But the catch is that the only reason these people around the EU and around the world is because they’ve deceived pretty much everyone.
Q is trying to get a world-wide #GREATAWAKENING going, and that’s why Anons were chosen – to help boost the signal to the entire world by constructing a parallel narrative, counter to the deceptive narrative pushed by #TheCabal for YEARS.
HRC was partially doing down in New Zealand. and the taxpayers of New Zealand were just forced to give a ~5.5 million dollar (USD) donation to the Clinton Foundation:
Q’s use of the word “Pickle.”
Who controls elected leaders?
Who do elected leaders report to?
Will Iran expose the names of corrupt officials?
And they quickly learned that an internal name for the CIA is the “Pickle Factory.”
So yes, the CIA infiltrates nations, installs and directs puppets to coordinate all sorts of actions, world-wide.
So if Trump starts declassifying all sorts of intel, it completely exposes the CIA:
Will the US expose the names of corrupt officials + con deal?
Which will lead to it being shuttered, I’d bet.
Remember, from drop 1241, this would expose the “slush fund.”
The CIA is going away! Nazis are being PURGED!
But beyond that –
We await your answer .
There are theories flying around about what this means (is it an old Q post? Is it a reference to Pence?) But I think this is a direct question to NoName McCain.
Why? Because Arizona is the 48th state, and he’s the Senator from AZ.
NoName is in total panic mode. He’s already conceded that he’s not running for office again. We know that he’s not really sick, and seriously considering faking his own death to try and escape.
Think Q is asking him to flip?
Oh sure, he’s not going to escape judgement… but he may get a more favorable sentence if he spills the beans.
It would be a relatively “honorable” way out, all things considered. Say what you want about him, but I don’t get the sense that he’s a pedovore. He doesn’t have to go down with the ship, so to speak, if he helps take down the really evil actors out there.
Could you imagine the evidence QTeam would legally have, if NoName dropped his testimony?
One Anon offers this theory, related back to Q’s/Assange’s chess game, and I like it:
This move, in Capablanca vs Marshall, is the last move the enemy makes before the game is over.
Kerry met with Assad many times, but I believe this photo is from December 15th, 2015.
Pelosi met with Assad on April 4th, 2007.
Kerry was always trying to get Assad to step down, but couldn’t get him to.
I think we have to assume she was abroad somewhere. Probably trying to gain protection, much like Obama. (But that’s just speculation). We didn’t see her with HRC in NZ, so where was she?
And of course, they let her travel, because they track her movements, and expose more connections. Now comes the pain