The unemployment rate in the EU has been unchanged since 2009 but the youth unemployment rate is very high. Mortgage lenders are now taking it to the next level, they will help with student loan payments if the student purchases a house and takes out more debt. Russia and China are hoarding gold to prepare for the collapse of the dollar. The Facebook ads that were handed over to congress only half were displayed and many were displayed after the vote. The IS says they captured Russian soldiers, Russia denies. Certain facts in the Vegas event do not add up, there have been reports of shooting on the 4th floor, many witness say there were multiple shooters and how did the people here the gun shots over the concert noise.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 10.03.2017
- Official figures from the European Union’s statistics agency show that the overall unemployment rate in the bloc has remained unchanged at its lowest level since early 2009. This is while youth unemployment is still extremely high in many EU countries despite efforts to rein in the trend.
- Homebuilder Lennar has come up with a genius strategy to partially eliminate the massive bubble in student loans that has crippled recent graduates and forced them into a life devoid of the American dream of home ownership…it’s a “two birds with one stone” kind of solution. Yes, rather than struggle to make those monthly student loan payments, Lennar has developed an “innovative mortgage” designed to allow millennials the opportunity to convert their student debt into an “investment” in America’s “Housing Bubble 2.0.”
- So how does it work? According to the Wall Street Journal, Lennar is set to introduce the new promotion tomorrow that will make a payment on a buyer’s student loans, equal to 3% of their purchase price up to $13,000, in return for purchasing a new Lennar home…it’s as simple as that.
Lennar will make a payment to a buyer’s student loans of as much as 3% of the purchase price, up to $13,000. The contribution doesn’t directly increase the purchase price of the home or add to the balance of the loan.
- Meanwhile, and to our complete ‘shock’ no less, the WSJ also explains that Fannie Mae, a government sponsored enterprise, has agreed to back the new “innovative” loans from Lennar. All of which means that millennials will effectively have their private student loans, which can’t even be expunged in bankruptcy, converted into brand new mortgage debt, backed by the full faith and credit of U.S. taxpayers, that will be socialized when the current housing bubble inevitably collapses yet again.
- The Central Bank of Russia (CBR) has more than doubled the pace of gold purchases over the past decade, adding more than 1,250 tons to its gold reserves according to World Gold Council data
- In the second quarter alone, it accounted for 38 percent of all gold purchased by central banks. The gold rush has allowed the CBR to continue piling its reserves while abstaining from purchases of foreign currency (particularly, the US dollar) for more than two years.
- “The sixth largest gold reserves in the world, they constitute 17 percent of the nation’s wealth,” said the report. It added that if buying continues at a similar pace, the full year increase in 2017 “could closely match” the 200 tons purchased annually in 2015 and 2016.
- According to the World Gold Council, Russia is not only the largest official buyer of gold but also the world’s third-biggest producer, with the central bank purchasing from domestic miners through commercial banks.
- More than half of the ‘Russian advertisements’ on Facebook that supposedly influenced the 2016 US elections actually appeared after the vote, the company has revealed. Nobody even saw one-quarter of the ads bought by “inauthentic accounts.” “44% of total ad impressions [number of times ads were displayed] were before the US election on November 8, 2016; 56% were after the election,” the social media giant stated on Monday as it published some “facts” about “Russian ads.” However, over “25% of the ads were never shown to anyone,” the Monday ‘factsheet’ says,No evidence of Russia’s alleged hacking of the US elections has been presented as yet, despite a whole team at the US Justice Department struggling to investigate the ‘meddling’.
- US will expel 15 Cuban diplomats from the U.S. in response to months of mysterious “health attacks” that have affected American personnel in Havana. The State Department said that the decision was made due to “Cuba’s failure to take appropriate steps to protect our diplomats in accordance with its obligations under the Vienna Convention.”
- The Russian Defense Ministry has dismissed claims made by Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) that is captured two Russian servicemen in Syria. The terrorist group released a footage purportedly showing the two captives.There have been no incidents related to capture or loss of any servicemen in Syria, the Russian Defense Ministry said Tuesday.“All servicemen of the Russian Armed Forces in the Syrian Arab Republic are carrying on with their duties,” the ministry said.
- A top ISIS member in Deir Ezzor has fled to an area controlled by the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in the province of Hasakah,
- many mid-level ISIS members have fled from Deir Ezzor towards the Syrian-Iraqi border where the ISIS stronghold of al-Bukamal is located. However, at least a part of them has fled to the SDF-held area.
- Before any information had been released about the shooter’s identity, or where and how he acquired the arsenal of 42 guns, 23 of which were eventually discovered in his hotel room, one Connecticut senator was already making headlines by exhorting Congress to “get off its ass” and pass gun-control legislation, officially marking the beginning of another contentious chapter in America’s perennial gun-control debate.
- the White House warned lawmakers not to turn the shooting into a “political debate” about gun control before all the facts have been determined. This turned out to be a prescient, because, as the public would later learn, it appears that Steve Paddock, the shooter, purchased his guns legally.
- Paddock, who was described by his brother as a millionaire real-estate investor, had no criminal history nor any history of mental illness. Before purchasing guns from two licensed dealers earlier this year, Paddock passed federally mandated background checks.
“The rifle was not fully automatic, and a shotgun isn’t capable of shooting from where he was,”
- In Paddock’s case, tighter restrictions on gun sales likely wouldn’t have made a difference: He used a device called a “bump-stock” to convert semi-automatic rifles into automatic weapons, By holding the pistol grip with one hand and pushing forward on the barrel with the other, the shooter’s finger comes in contact with the trigger. The recoil causes the gun to buck back and forth, “bumping” the trigger.
- But one YouTuber has now released some audio from the Las Vegas shooting that he describes accurately as “riveting.”
- HighImpactFlix details the police audio from the shooting and the cops own words in these clips paint a dramatically different tale than the one we were told to imagine on the news.
- The police clearly confirm that there were two shooters, no subtitles needed. You can also clearly hear that one cop is rather panicked saying “we have an active shooter inside the fairgrounds!’
- The police audio sounds a lot different than the story that’s being regurgitated in the mainstream media.
- Videos proving there were gunmen operating on multiple floors of the Mandalay Bay hotel, as well as eyewitness testimonies by Las Vegas casino workers and hotel guests have confirmed that the mainstream media narrative about the “lone wolf” shooter is a fabrication.
- There is now a mountain of evidence, consisting of videos, police audio, and eyewitness accounts
- POLICE SCANNER AUDIO
- LAS VEGAS CASINO STAFF
- Las Vegas casino staff have also come forward with eyewitness accounts of multiple shooters operating in Caesars Palace and Paris Casino.
- HOTEL GUEST EYE-WITNESS
- An Australian man who was staying in the room next to Stephen Paddock on the 32nd floor in the Mandalay Bay has also confirmed he witnessed multiple gunmen involved in the Las Vegas attack.
- PASSIONATE LAS VEGAS LOCALS
- VIDEOS PROVIDED
- Two explosive videos provided yesterday to Your News Wire have also confirmed that there were multiple shooters involved in a co-ordinated attack, and the mainstream media narrative of a “lone wolf” gunman operating with a motive is a lie.
- Both videos show gunfire originating from the fourth floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, much lower than the 32nd floor, where the mainstream media is claiming Stephen Paddock, a “lone wolf”, fired on the crowd using a semi-automatic weapon.
- Official Antifa Facebook page, Antifa Melbourne, congratulated Stephen Paddock after the bloodiest mass shooting in America’s history, before deleting the post after a torrent of criticism.
- Rick, who claims to have lived next door to Stephen Paddock months before his alleged killing spree, did not notice any signs of criminality or anything out of the ordinary about his neighbour.
- SHOOTER COULD NOT HAVE BEEN AT MANDALAY BAY
- The gunfire is too loud over the concert, it was happening at the concert . Windows are easy to kick out later.
- The gunfire was simply too loud and too local in reference to the concert for the official story to hold.
- THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS –
1. If it was originating 1500 feet away at Mandalay Bay, it was not close enough to totally blast over the concert loud enough to cause the performers, who wear monitor equipment to block all sound, to stop playing. The concert was LOUD when the shooting happened. You simply can’t outdo a concert from that far away, no one would have heard it over the music, especially the performers, who have equipment that is designed to block the sound of the concert and let them hear only the sound of their instruments,
- Reaching for a political solution after Sunday night’s horrific shooting in Las Vegas, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi called for a new special select congressional committee to combat gun violence.
- In a letter to House Speaker Paul D. Ryan, Mrs. Pelosi said that the day after the shooting needed to be about more than just mourning and prayer.
Daboo7 – Drill happened
- Upon examining the following 6 facts, we will see that access to firearms has no significant relationship to violence – and that violence is driven by another entire set of factors that must be addressed if we honestly want a more peaceful and prosperous world.
- 1. According to the FBI, more people die of barehanded assaults in the US per year than all rifle violence (“assault rifles” included) combined. In fact, homicide via personal weapons like hands and feet is more than double homicides carried out with rifles.
- Most gun homicides are carried out by handguns in some of America’s most destitute communities where national and local governments have failed to keep up with infrastructure, providing education, or economic opportunities. Cities like Detroit who have had their industry shipped overseas and their infrastructure left to – in some cases literally – rot.
- 2. According to the Small Arms Survey conducted by the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva, Switzerland, the United States has the most guns per capita of any other nation on Earth at 112 guns per 100 people. Second place goes to Serbia at 58.21 guns per 100 people.
- Based on this and assumptions that access to firearms equates directly to more violence, we would expect to find the United States and Serbia at the top of list regarding both homicides, and gun related homicides, yet this is not the case at all.
- 3. Highest homicide rate on Earth goes to El Salvador with 108.64 murders per 100,000 people. The United States comes in at number 94 with a murder rate of 4.88 per 100,000 people.
- 4. El Salvador’s gun homicides are at around 26.49 per 100,000 people while the US comes in with 3.60 gun homicides per 100,000 people. Honduras comes in first place with 66.64 gun homicides per 100,000 people.
- Banning guns did not stop terrorists in Europe from obtaining completely illegal AK-47s used in Paris, France killing over 130 people, nor did banning guns stop a terrorist from using a truck in Nice, France to take the lives of over 80 people. Gun bans did not stop the alleged hijackers of the planes used on September 11, 2001 to kill nearly 3,000 people. They used box cutters.