US Service sector declines, the housing market begins to rip itself apart. Toronto housing market is plunging. NYC is now following Toronto, this will spread to the rest of the country. The economic system is accelerating to the downside, the push to bring the economy down is now heating up and the central bankers realize what is happening. Trump makes it perfectly clear that the trade war has already been lost, this is not what is destroying economy the economy was already destroyed a long time ago. Facebook says the 87 million peoples data was “shared” improperly. Mark Zuckerberg will most likely step down and leave the country. DHS has found a rogue network all throughout DC. The caravan marching through Mexico is in limbo or are they. Mueller send encoded message to the deep state. The poising hoax in the UK is not falling apart. There are now reports of French troops marching into Syria. The deep state and corporate media pushed their agenda, they will not allow the troops out of Syria, phase 1 complete, get the message out, phase 2 happening behind the scenes. The deep state is becoming desperate, they are now using everything they have for the next event. The YouTube shooter was most likely controlled, they brought everything in including the kitchen sink, Iranian, You-tuber, demonetized, upset, cancelled channel, this is a setup for the next big event and a channel take-down when it hits.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 04.04.2018
- As New Orders and output tumbled,
- The final seasonally adjusted IHS Markit U.S. Composite PMI™ Output Index dipped to 54.2 in March from 55.8 in February. Both the manufacturing and service sector recorded softer output growth than in February.
- So – prices up, production and new orders down… smells like stagflation once again.
- Prices of detached houses plunge C$207,000 from a year ago as sales collapse.
- After having ballooned for 18 years with barely a dip during the Financial Crisis, Toronto’s housing market, Canada’s largest, and among the most inflated in the world, is heading south with a vengeance, both in terms of sales volume and prices, particularly at the high end.
- Home sales in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) plunged 39.5% in March compared to a year ago, to 7,228 homes, according to the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB), the local real estate lobbying group. This was spread across all types of homes, even the formerly red-hot condo sector:
- Detached houses -46.3%
- Semi-detached houses -30.6%
- Townhouses -34.2%
- Condos -32.7%.
- While new listings of homes for sale fell 12.4% year-over-year,
- Real estate sales in Manhattan plunged 25 percent in the first quarter from a year ago,
- Sales in the first quarter posted their largest drop in nearly a decade and reached their lowest level in more than six years, according to a report from Douglas Elliman and Miller Samuel. There were 2,180 sales in the first quarter, compared with 2,892 last year
- The high end of the market is getting hit the hardest, partly because of asking prices.
- Many sellers have yet to lower their prices
- With US stock futures plunging toward their Wednesday lows following China’s decision to strike back against the US by announcing 25% tariffs on on some $50 billion of US imports, including soybeans, airplanes, cars and chemicals, as the news revived fears of an escalating trade war.
- But in a pair of tweets sent Wednesday, President Trump suggested that the market had it wrong. We aren’t about to start a trade war with the Chinese, the president said. Rather, we’ve been fighting a losing battle for years.
- “We are not in a trade war with China, that war was lost many years ago by the foolish, or incompetent, people who represented the US. Now we have a Trade Deficit of $500 Billion a year, with Intellectual Property Theft of another $300 Billion. We cannot let this continue!”
- Just a few short days before CEO Mark Zuckerberg testifies to Congress, Facebook says the information of up to 87 million people, mostly in the U.S. may have been improperly shared with Cambridge Analytica, considerably more than the originally discussed 50 million.
- As AP reports, this coming Monday, all Facebook users will receive a notice on their Facebook feeds with a link to see what apps they use and what information they have shared with those apps.
- They’ll have a chance to delete apps they no longer want.
- Users who had their data shared with Cambridge Analytica will be told of that within that notice.
- Facebook says most of the affected users are in the U.S..
- Facebook confirmed that apps accessing events or groups APIs will lose access today and will have to be individually re-approved each time they attempt to access information like check-ins, photos, likes, posts, and videos.
- Furthermore, Facebook will no longer allow apps to ask for access to personal information like religion or political bias.
- Overall, we believe these changes will better protect people’s information while still enabling developers to create useful experiences. We know we have more work to do — and we’ll keep you updated as we make more changes.
MZ to step down as Chairman. MZ out of US. @Jack Good luck.
- The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has acknowledged a 2017 discovery of several “rogue devices” placed throughout Washington D.C. often used by spies and criminals to track and eavesdrop on private cellular devices
- The DHS admission came in a March 26 response to a November request from Oregon Sen. Ron Wyden (D), however the agency did not say how many devices were detected or where they found them.
The agency’s response, obtained by The Associated Press from Wyden’s office, suggests little has been done about such equipment, known popularly as Stingrays after a brand common among U.S. police departments. The Federal Communications Commission, which regulates the nation’s airwaves, formed a task force on the subject four years ago, but it never produced a report and no longer meets regularly. –AP
- American intelligence and law enforcement agencies use similar eavesdropping equipment in the field, which can cost anywhere between $1,000 to around $200,000. The devices are typically the size of a briefcase but can be as small as a cell phone. Police use Stingrays to track down and implicate perpetrators of mainly domestic crimes.
- The devices can be mounted in vehicles, drones, helicopters, and airplanes, allowing police to gain highly specific information on the location of any particular phone, down to a particular apartment complex or hotel room.
- The Stingray units operate by tricking a cellular device into locking onto them instead of a legitimate cell tower – revealing the exact location of a particular phone. As AP notes, more sophisticated versions can eavesdrop on calls by forcing phones to step down to the older, unencrypted 2G wireless channel. Other Stingray devices can plant malware on a phone.
- A giant caravan of Central American migrants illegally crossing through Mexico, in the hopes of illegally crossing into the U.S., has ground to a halt as over a thousand migrants begin their fourth day camped out at a Mexican sports arena.
“We’re in limbo,” said one asylum seeker camped outside of the center – surrounded by garbage bags full of trash and rolled up mattresses
Reports are also coming in that several hundred caravan members boarded “The Beast” train in Central Mexico, while the rest of the caravan forged ahead.
- the president isn’t a criminal target in the Russia probe at this point.
- However, Mueller also informed Trump’s lawyers that he is preparing a report about the president’s conduct while in office, and that report will include details about Trump’s purported obstruction of justice. Of course, the prosecutor didn’t hesitate to use this report as leverage to try and convince the Trump legal team to assent to an unrestricted interview between Trump and Mueller.
It was not supposed to be revealed POTUS is not under criminal investigation _ NOT YET.
Manafort was a plant.
Carter Page was a plant.
Why is Mueller going after ‘inside plants’?
Release early by RR to tell Blackhats they cannot legally charge Trump, so someone might want to do something about Potus  ?
- Boris Johnson set to be fall guy in massive UK poisoning hysteria and disinformation.
- A complete embarrassment for Theresa May, Boris Johnson and the entire UK government.
- A complete embarrassment for US and EU governments that went along with UK government lies, expelling Russian diplomats with zero evidence in the Skripal poisoning incident.
It appears that either the British government can’t keep its lies and proof-less accusations straight or something far more nefarious is at play.
Following headlines (below) that British government scientists admitted they couldn’t tell where the poison – identified by the UK as A-234, also known as Novichok, used in the Salisbury poisoning of the Skripals – came from, undermining a number of claims to come out of Westminster, The UK Foreign Office denies claiming the nerve agent used in the Salisbury poisoning of the Skripals came directly from Russia, despite admitting it sent a tweet saying exactly that, and Boris Johnson making the same claim.
- The UK Foreign Office has admitted it deleted the tweet which directly stated that the nerve agent came direct from Russia.
- the Foreign Office denies Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson claimed the novichock “categorically” came from Russia, despite a recorded interview clearly showing he did.
- Jeremy Corbyn has said Johnson had “egg on his face” because his claims were not backed up by evidence.
- French military personnel have been deployed to Syria and are now patrolling areas in northern parts of the country under the control of the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), according to reports by the Kurdistan 24 news agency,
- US President Donald Trump has triggered a storm in the mainstream media with a series of statements on a possible US troops withdrawal from Syria.
- On April 3, Trump said that Saudi Arabia might have to pay if it wants continuing US troops presence in Syria.
“We’ve almost completed that task [of defeating ISIL] and we’ll be making a determination very quickly, in coordination with others in the area, as to what we’ll do,” the US president said during a White House press conference with leaders from three Baltic nations. The president also underlined: “Saudi Arabia is very interested in our decision, and I said, ‘Well, you know, you want us to stay, maybe you’re going to have to pay”.
- In a statement released late Wednesday morning following reports that Trump had told generals to start preparing for withdrawal, Sarah Huckabee Sanders released a statement that appeared to soften Trump’s demands that we immediately withdraw, while still leaving the possibility of a withdrawal in the not-too-distant future on the table. In the statement, Huckabee said that the White House “will continue to consult with our allies and friends” about its plans for a withdrawal without offering a concrete timetable.
- , President Trump surprised the Pentagon by saying the US would wind down its operations in Syria, outraging the interventionist establishment in the process. Sen. Lindsey Graham even raged that pulling out US forces could “destabilize the region” and that it’d be “the single worst decision the president could make.”
WARS [FAKE][TOP HAPPY][BACKEND DEAL].
- Application for ‘March For Our Lives’ permit was made months before Parkland school shooting
- On March 24, 2018, one month and ten days after the February 14 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, student-led pro-gun control “March For Our Lives” demonstrations took place across America, including in Washington, D.C.
- The word “Our” in March For Our Lives refers to students.
- Dammegard received this email from Officer Scott C. Earhardt of the Homeland Security Bureau of the Metropolitan Police Department:
In reference to your inquiry concerning the March For Our Lives Demonstration, here in the District of Columbia on March 24, 2018. MPD received a permit application several months prior to the actual event, and there was several months of planning for this large event.
If your are requesting additional information reference this event, please follow the below steps to file your Freedom of Information Act request:
If your have any additional question sor concerns, please feel free in contacting me directly.
Officer Scott C. Earhardt, Badge No. 2372
Homeland Security Bureau
Special Operations Division
Planning and Logistics
Metropolitan Police Department
2850 New York Ave., N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20002
- Below is a screenshot of the email (source: Professor James Fetzer):
- According to the PDF document, Metropolitan Police Department, Washington.D.C., Scott Earhardt indeed is a detective there. Here’s a screenshot I took from page 6 of the 65-page document:
Here are some facts:
- The shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas (MSD) High School occurred on February 14, 2018.
- A day after the shooting, on February 15, 2018, MSD students formed the group, Never Again MSD.
- On March 24, 2018, March For Our Lives demonstrations took place in Washington, D.C. (and other cities).
- Among the organizers of March For Our Lives is Never Again MSD, which had not existed before February 15.
- The D.C. Metropolitan Police Department received a permit application for March For Our Lives demonstration “several months prior to the actual event”.
- How can Never Again MSD apply for a permit “several months” BEFORE the group had even been formed?
- How can an application be made for a permit for a “March For Our Lives” demonstration “several months” BEFORE the Parkland MSD school shooting that galvanized MSD students to form the Never Again MSD group that organized the demonstration?
- As it turns out, Tuesday’s shooting at YouTube headquarters (which has so far resulted in zero deaths other than that of the shooter, who committed suicide) had nothing to do with domestic violence and everything to do with blowback to YouTube’s demonetization efforts – as many initially feared.
- The shooter was identified as Nasim Aghdam who slammed YouTube for purportedly censoring her after she claimed that they demonetized her channels, including an exercise one devoted to exercise videos and another devoted to veganism. Aghdam channeled her anger toward YouTube into a paranoid manifesto published online. She wrote in her purported manifesto: “Be aware! Dictatorship exists in all countries but with different tactics! They only care for personal and short-term profits and do anything to reach their goals even by fooling simple-minded people, hiding the truth, manipulating science and everything, putting public mental and physical health at risk, abusing non-human animals, polluting the environment, destroying family values, promoting materialism and sexual degeneration in the name of freedom and turning people into programmed robots!”
- She identified herself as an Iranian activist as well as an animal rights activist. Shortly after she was identified, photos of her holding signs with anti-YouTube messages were found online and share
- now-deleted Instagram…
- website can’t be accessed
- now-deleted YouTube page bore anti-YouTube messages.
- She recently published a video ranting about her treatment by YouTube, complaining that they’d deprived her of views. She said the practice was tantamount to censorship. She also maintained a website that remained live late Tuesday evening. It lists five channels for Aghdam.
Immigrant YouTube shooter went to a gun range HOURS before opening fire on tech campus with her legally held 9mm handgun after posting bizarre videos accusing site of ‘ruining her life’ by cutting advertising money
- Nasim Aghdam drove from her grandmother’s home in San Diego to San Bruno, 500 miles, on Saturday
- Her brother has revealed that the family moved to the US from Iran in 1996 in search of a better life
- Until recently, she had been making a living through monetized ads on her various YouTube channels
- Her bizarre videos included workouts she performed in catsuits and Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber parodies
- The video site recently stopped paying her, her family claims, and she viewed the move as ‘censorship’
- Witnesses from Tuesday’s shooting said Aghdam opened fire while wearing a headscarf outside the campus
- She shot herself afterwards and died the scene, a day before her 38th birthday. She left no suicide note
- Questions over Silicon Valley’s notoriously relaxed and large office ‘campuses’ have now arisen
YouTube shooting: U.S. female mass shooters are a rare occurrence
1. Guns, to push the gun control movement
2. Iranian to demonize Iran
3. YouTuber who has been demontized, income has been taken awayd
4. YouTube channel taken down
5. YouTubers are dangerous, this is how they will react
6. This is being prepared for the next wave of channel takedowns.