House speaker Paul Ryan will not run for reelection, many other government officials will be resigning and not seeking reelection. Trump signs a new bill to fight online sex trafficking. White Helmets staged another chemical attack in Syria. Russia is investigating ground zero and they see no evidence of chemical weapons used, or do they see any bodies that were effected. France, UK and other countries are ready to strike. The OPCW is ready to meet on April 16th to inspect the chemical attack. The deep state wants a strike as soon as possible before there is an investigation, because the investigation will show that Assad did not pull off this attack. Syrian military assets are now being moved to Russian bases and missile systems are on high alert. Trump is allegedly making a decision this evening to attack or not to attack. The strike group will not be in the area until May. At this point the strike group is for show, Trump is orchestrating this plan to get the corporate media, the neocons, the deep state all riled up that war is headed our way, the opposite is about to happen.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 04.11.2018
- PAUL RYAN SAYS THIS YEAR IS HIS LAST ONE IN CONGRESS
- RYAN SAYS HE WILL SERVE OUT FULL TERM, TO RETIRE IN JANUARY
- Q March 28 Follow resignations [Business/Gov’t].
#FOSTA #SESTA bill: We are going to do everything in our power to make sure traffickers are brought to a swift and firm justice…When we work together, we can bring safety and hope to every community across the country.
- The chemical weapons attack on civilians in the Syrian town of Douma was staged and filmed by members of the White Helmets organization, First Deputy Chief of the Russian General Staff’s Main Operations Department
- “On April 7, probably the last attempt to stage a chemical weapons attack in Eastern Ghouta was made. The notorious White Helmets, who operate as part of terrorist groups, staged and filmed a chemical weapons attack on civilians in the town of Douma,” he said.
- He said the militants had been plotting provocations involving the use of war gases, but all those plans had been timely exposed by the Syrian authorities and the Russian center for the reconciliation of conflicting parties.
- “Russian military specialists have visited this region, walked on those streets, entered those houses, talked to local doctors and visited the only functioning hospital in Douma, including its basement where reportedly the mountains of corpses pile up. There was not a single corpse and even not a single person who came in for treatment after the attack.”
- “There was no chemical attack in Douma, pure and simple,” “We’ve seen another staged event.
- Russia said it sent experts in radiological, chemical and biological warfare – along with medics, in order to inspect the Eastern Ghouta city of Douma where the attack is said to have taken place.
- Russia’s Defense Ministry said in a statement that the experts “found no traces of the use of chemical agents,” following a search of the sites, adding “All these facts show… that no chemical weapons were used in the town of Douma, as it was claimed by the White Helmets.”
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May told President Trump on Tuesday that Britain would require more evidence in last weekend’s suspected chemical attack before committing to a military strike against Syria,
- The US has made a glaring error, one that exposes more than simple fake terrorism. The alleged “gas attack” in Douma, just outside Damascus was staged assuming that US controlled terror groups were planning on holding out until an American air attack could save them.
- Instead, they surrendered hours later and were transported out of the area leaving Russian troops to immediately move in. No gas victims were evacuated with the terrorists, no doctors found, no “White Helmets” and no dead.
- None of it even happened, worse yet, it all seem to have been filmed in Idlib, over 200 miles away. Filming locations don’t exist in Douma.
- Worse still, the area was immediately opened to the press but nothing was reported. No video was taken, no victims examined, live or dead, but none of this was reported either.
- , Trump tweeted that “Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!”
- “If there is a strike by the Americans, then we refer to the statements of President [Vladimir] Putin and the chief of staff that the missiles will be downed and even the sources from which the missiles were fired,”
- Smart missiles should fly towards terrorists, not [Syria’s] lawful government, ” Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova
- The US does not feel too obliged to wait the results of the international investigation into the alleged chemical attack in Syria’s Douma.
- Regardless the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) investigation or some other international mechanizm, the US could decide if an attack on Syria’s “bloody dictator” should be accomplished or not, the US State Department says.
“The United States government has its own mechanisms to be able to look into things,” the State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert told reporters.
- Syrian pro-government forces are evacuating main airports and military air bases ahead of possible U.S. strikes.
- While the report has yet to be confirmed, amusingly Reuters clarified that “the Syrian army could not be immediately reached for comment.“
- On April 10, a meeting of the UN Security Council took place amid open US preparations to attack Syria. Three resolutions on the “independent mechanism of investigation” over the alleged chemical attack were drafted.
- The first resolution was introduced by the USA and vetoed by Russia. It was the 12th time Russian veto to block the UN Security Council action on Syria. Slamming Russian veto, the US representative Nikki Haley stated:
“History will record that, on this day, Russia chose to protect a monster over the lives of the Syrian people”.
- In response, Russia’s permanent representative to the UN Vasily Nebenzya vowed to carry out the joint international investigation of the Douma incident. He emphasized that the US moves are designed to “mask reality”:
- The second draft was proposed by Russia. According to it there would be established the mechanism for one year, but would have given the UN Security Council the responsibility to assign responsibility for the use of chemical weapons in Syria. Seven countries, including the veto’s ones rejected this resolution.
- The third draft was also penned by Russia. It concerned the work of the (Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons) OPCW Fact-Finding Mission (FFM).
- During the UNSC meeting, Nebenzia also revealed that two groups of the UN chemical watchdog’s experts will leave for Syria:
“As far as we know, two OPCW expert teams are to be sent to Syria at the end of the current week”.
- Following the UNSC meeting, the US stated they wouldn’t wait the results of the international investigation into the alleged chemical attack in Syria’s Douma. Regardless the OPCW conclusion the US could decide if an attack on Syria should be accomplished or not, the US State Department says. The deep state is worried that if there is an investigation the truth will come out, that is why they are pushing for a bombing now, to hide everything and get the war started
- the Russian government said Wednesday the U.S. and its allies should refrain from striking Syria in response to a suspected chemical weapons attack because military action would destroy “all evidence” of what happened at the attack site.
- The Russian military has reportedly secured the area where the alleged chemical weapons attack took place inside the East Ghouta town of Douma, the Russian Ministry of Defense reported this afternoon.
- Russian military personnel have begun investigating the site in order to take samples of the alleged substances used in Douma.
- Update: The Russian warships leaving port has been reported as a drill, as InterFax reports:
And after: a single Russian submarine remains at Tartus.
- FRANCIS BOYLE, is professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law. He said today: “Any U.S. attack targeting the Syrian government or its forces would clearly violate both U.S. and international law.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin said he hopes “common sense” will prevail as the modern world grows “more chaotic,” per RT.
- He added that the present international situation – which has been marred not only by tensions surrounding the Syria gas attack but also the poisoning of former Russian spy Sergei Skripal – is “very troubling.”
- He added that Moscow will continue to strengthen “global and regional” security, and will honor its “international responsibilities and develop cooperation with our partners on a constructive and respectful basis.”
Tweet Our relationship with Russia is worse now than it has ever been, and that includes the Cold War. There is no reason for this. Russia needs us to help with their economy, something that would be very easy to do, and we need all nations to work together. Stop the arms race?
Announcement might be made tonight
- Defense Secretary James Mattis and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Joseph Dunford arrived at the White House his administration is still weighing options for military action in Syria, and no military strikes are expected to be announced on Wednesday.
- The delay should not come as a surprise considering only today the US deployed the USS Truman carrier strike group and 7 warships for Syria; the crossing of the Atlantic will take at least a couple of weeks, and earlier today the Pentagon said that the ship will reach its target in “mid-May.”
North Korea peace deal, deep state removed from orchestrating a war
Trump continually says P5+1 deal terrible, Trump says will get rid of deal
Why, the deep state put the deal in place to keep Iran from creating a nuclear weapon, to have regime change they need to have the country nuclear weapon free. When it was time, the deep state would create a story that Iran broke the deal, this would most likely happen once Syria had regime change.
March 28 Post 964 Iran Next
Bolton was brought to get rid of the deal and to clean house. Yes he is a neocon but you need to use these people for certain missions then get rid of them, he is being closely monitored.
To do this he needed to bring the forces into the area to do the following, but how
Trump announce troop withdrawal during a speech in Ohio
Corporate media went crazy over this, this was done on purpose
It was to push the deep state it pulling off the false flag. Russia is involved in this operation,
Why is Russia involved, what is the road block in Syria?, The US troops protect ISIS, al-qeada, Syrian Democratic forces, moderate rebels. Trump will remove the troops so Russia, Syria and Iran can finish the operation of removing the deep state army.
Trump is not going after Assad
Q mentioned clowns report needs to be VERIFIED.
The strike group will take days to reach there destination, during this time, Russia will inspect, the OPCW will inspect.
The report will show that Assad did gas his own people
The ships will be in place to run operations to remove the deep state in Iran, get the troops out of Syria.