India bans bitcoin wallets and trading cryptocurrencies. Venezuela is doing the opposite, they want to pay for goods using their cryptocurrency. The US has the largest trade deficit since the financial crisis. Trump pushes trade wars with China, tries to get other countries involved. China says they might use the nuclear option, sell treasury bonds. This is what Trump is pushing for, the dumping of Treasuries to put the central bank in a bind to show they are purchasing them all. Zuckerberg testifies in front of congress, says its all because of a bug in their software. Russia denied request to join the OPCW. Yulia is now awake and allegedly spoke on the phone. Russia is hoping that they can shed some light on what happened. The US has over 400,000 troops through out Asia. Trump maneuvering to get other countries to take their spot in Syria. The US troops will come home and the other countries will fail without the US/deep state support. Q dropped more intel leads. Explains the wall is not just a wall to keep the refugees out.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 04.05.2018
- Don’t expect India’s 1.3 billion residents to be investing in Bitcoin or other virtual currencies any time soon.
- According to a report from the Economic Times, the Reserve Bank of India has issued a blanket ban on all cryptocurrency trading.
You will not be able to buy cryptocurrency via banks or e-wallets etc. in India anymore as Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has banned them with immediate effect from “dealing with or providing services to any individuals or business entities dealing with or settling virtual currencies”.
- Though the country says it understand the need for supporting blockchain related technologies, the exchange of virtual currencies is now prohibited on every level, including the purchase of digital assets via bank accounts or debit cards, as well as the utilization of wallets to transfer assets.
- The attack on cryptocurrencies by centralized financial institutions in the name of “protecting investors from volatility” continues.
- When did it become the central bank job to protect the people, are they protecting people from gambling online?
- Caracas trade minister says will pay for Russian automotive parts with Petro
- Venezuela will use its own cryptocurrency dubbed Petro, while paying to Russia for the delivered automotive parts and components, Jose Vielma Mora, the Venezuelan minister of foreign trade, said.
- the US trade deficit grow by 1.6% in February from $56.7BN to $57.6BN, missing expectations of a $56.8BN print, but was the highest monthly trade deficit going back ten years, just as the financial crisis was warming up back in 2008.
According to the Census Bureau, the deficit increased to $57.6 billion, as imports increased more than exports. Broken down by components, the goods deficit increased $0.3 billion in February to $77.0 billion. The services surplus decreased $0.6 billion in February to $19.4 billion.
The good news is that exports of goods and services increased $3.5 billion, or 1.7% , in February to $204.4 billion. Exports of goods increased $3.0 billion and exports of services increased $0.5 billion.
- The increase in exports of goods mostly reflected increases in industrial supplies and materials ($2.0 billion), in automotive vehicles, parts, and engines ($0.9 billion), and in capital goods ($0.7 billion). A decrease in consumer goods ($0.8 billion) partly offset the increases.
- The increase in exports of services mostly reflected increases in transport ($0.2), in travel (for all purposes including education) ($0.1 billion), and in charges for the use of intellectual property ($0.1 billion).
The bad news is that imports of goods and services increased slightly more in absolute dollar terms, by $4.4 billion, or also 1.7% of total, in February to $262.0 billion. Imports of goods increased $3.3 billion and imports of services increased $1.1 billion.
- The increase in imports of goods mostly reflected increases in capital goods ($1.8 billion), in industrial supplies and materials ($0.8 billion), and in foods, feeds, & beverages ($0.8 billion).
- The increase in imports of services mostly reflected an increase in charges for the use of intellectual property ($1.0 billion), which included payments for the rights to broadcast the 2018 Winter Olympic Games
- Broken down by trading partner, the February figures show surpluses, in billions of dollars, with South and Central America ($3.4), Hong Kong ($3.1), Brazil ($0.9), United Kingdom ($0.6), and Singapore ($0.5).
- Meanwhile, the countries that should be worried they are about to fall in Trump’s trade war sights and resulted in a US trade deficit, included China ($34.7), European Union ($15.3), Germany ($6.7), Mexico ($6.6), Japan ($6.0), Italy ($2.8), OPEC ($2.3), India ($1.9), Taiwan ($1.5), France ($1.4), South Korea ($1.1), Saudi Arabia ($0.4), and Canada ($0.4).
the US trade deficit has never been greater.
- Trump has decided to spread the pain, and is quietly building an
armycoalition of nations to join the US in the trade war against China. The first stop: Latin America.
- Trump is due to make his first visit to the region next week to attend the Summit of the Americas in Lima, Peru, a trip which comes as his administration is waging a trade battle with China on one front and and pushing to overhaul NAFTA on the other. While there, Trump will make the case case that the US – and not China – should be the trade “partner of choice” for Latin America,
- “The damage of our economy comes from China’s restrictive practices. Blame China. They’ve been doing this for decades.
- Beijing is by far the largest holder of US Treasury bills, meaning it can affect their price and yield. It could be China’s trump card in the trade war with Donald Trump.
- As of January 2018, China held $1.168 trillion in American debt, more than a $100 billion increase since the same time last year, but down about 11 percent from the record high above $1.3 trillion in late 2013. That’s 19 percent of all US Treasuries, notes, and bonds held by foreign countries.
- Chinese officials said in January that the government is considering slowing or halting purchases of US Treasuries as they have become less attractive relative to other assets.
- Facebook has admitted that “most” of its 2.2 billion users “could have had their public profile scraped” by third parties without their knowledge, and that the personal information of up to 87 million people was improperly shared with Cambridge Analytica, the company disclosed on Wednesday.
- The Menlo Park company admitted that it’s been scanning private messages between individuals communicating through Messenger to “make sure it follows the company’s content rules.”
o the work. –Bloomberg
- “For example, on Messenger, when you send a photo, our automated systems scan it using photo matching technology to detect known child exploitation imagery or when you send a link, we scan it for malware or viruses,”
- After being hospitalized in a poisoning in Salisbury, UK in early March, Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia, have been upgraded to a stable condition.T
Transcript of the phone call between Yulia and Victoria Skripal:
Russia has responded to the recovery of Yulia Skripal, adding that she may be able to provide insights into how the poisoning occurred, or reveal whether she knows of some other motive by some other non-state actor.
- The United States has deployed more than 200 military facilities in the Asia-Pacific region, where over 400,000 servicemen are stationed,
- The United States wants its allies in the region to step up their efforts in Syria, while its purpose is to transition to local enforcement in the country,
- “We want to focus on transitioning to local enforcement and do that over this process to make sure that there is no reemergence of ISIS*
People are simply in the way.
MASS EXT EVENTS DESIGNED TO DECREASE THREAT LEVEL OF POPULATION.
YOUR VOICE DOES NOT MATTER.
PHARMA [CLAS-D] WATER AIR CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE CLEANING [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH – THE START].
VACCINES [NOT ALL].
ULTIMATE WIN [DEATH + MONEY].
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.