Sears warns that it my need to declare bankruptcy. Social security is in trouble and its not a problem for the future, it is a problem now. World Bank says the economy has hit its peak and the developed nations are in trouble. The transition has been broadcasted to the world, everything is about to change. Leaked documents show that Fusion GPS was working with the corporate media to put out the story. Techie who helped get Clinton’s emails is now dead, said to be a suicide but was it. Using Bloombergs method of buying weapons on the internet using the dark web Democrats tried to reproduce it but it was impossible. Trump says he is open to speak with NK. South Korea praises Trump saying he made the talks possible. China and Russia begin the negotiations on NK. No anti tank weapons will be sold to Ukraine. Russia reports that the drone attack on its base only could have happened with a developed nation satellite drone.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 01.10.2018
- Sears Holdings, the one-time giant retailer that has been teetering on the edge of bankruptcy for years now, announced this morning that, following yet another
- disappointing holiday season (shocking), they’ve initiated new discussions with lenders aimed at renegotiating terms on some $1 billion of “non-first lien debt.”
- Literally tens of millions of people depend on it.
- The Social Security Administration itself reports that 62% of recipients rely on the program for at least HALF of their income.
- And further research by the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities (CBPP) shows that, without Social Security, 22.1 million Americans would fall below the poverty line.
- Needless to say, major cuts to the program would have nuclear effects.
- And yet, year after year, the Social Security Board of Trustees publishes an annual report that describes the program’s terminal financial challenges in excruciating detail.
- They mince no words in plainly stating that Social Security pays out far too much money, and takes in far too little.
- According to the 2017 Trustees report, “Trust Fund reserves become depleted in 2035.”
- They’re practically giving us a date that we can circle on a calendar and mark “End of Social Security.”
- The Trustees go on to lightly propose solutions, including an “immediate and permanent reduction” in benefits to all current and future Social Security recipients.”
- People are living longer than ever before– the average life expectancy in the US is a full EIGHTEEN YEARS longer than it was when Social Security was conceived back in the 1930s.
- This means that Social Security will have to pay out more money to more recipients for much longer than they’ve ever had to pay before.
- This will be an enormous cost to the program.
- Simultaneously, despite all the celebration of the low unemployment rate in the US, the Labor Force Participation Rate is still near a multi-decade low.
- This means that there are fewer people in the work force who are actually paying in to the Social Security System.
- According to its own projections, Social Security requires 3 employed workers to support one retiree.
- And they watch this worker-to-beneficiary ratio very closely.
- In 2010 it dipped below 3 for the first time, and in 2013 hit 2.8. The Trustees’ projections show it will continue to fall, to as low as 2.2.
- So if you look at the big picture, a growing number of beneficiaries is being supported by a declining number of workers.
- Now, the bad news is that none of us can actually fix Social Security.
- Over the past year, we reported several brazen, and very significant, gold thefts, usually occurring in broad daylight, among which”
- Massive 100 Kilogram Gold Coin Worth $4.5 Million Stolen From German Museum
- Man Steals $1.6 Million Bucket Full Of Gold In Midtown Manhattan In Broad Daylight
- “Seems Like An Inside Job” – Brazen Thief Steals $2 Million From Courier Van
- None of these however compare to what Security logistics and precious metals vaulting company Brinks reported after hours, when it announced that it would incur an $11 million charge as a result of a theft of an international gold shipment in December.
- the company said that due to the ongoing investigation and related security protocols, Brink’s does not intend to make additional comments regarding the robbery at this time.
- putting the mysterious theft in context, based on a recent summary of the notable gold robberies, the $11 million value of the stolen shipment would place it as the 12th biggest gold heist in history.
- the growth of the global economy appears to have peaked, according to a new report from the World Bank. The report shows a lack of investments, a slowdown in productivity and tightening monetary policy.
- Although the bank has raised its projection for global growth from 2.7 percent to 3 percent, it warned that the acceleration in growth would be temporary unless governments implemented structural reforms to raise long-term growth potential. This is in spite of the fact that it has revised estimates upwards for both 2018 and 2019.
- The World Bank’s lead economist Franziska Ohnsorge said: “It would be the slowest decade of potential growth since [the World Bank’s dataset began in] the mid-nineties.” This could have serious repercussions for investors and for borrowers, she warned.
- Fusion GPS admits under oath that they colluded with mainstream media.
- Yesterday Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein made an unprecedented move by unilaterally releasing the entire transcript of Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony to the US Senate.
- Now revelations from the leaked Fusion GPS transcripts show that Fusion co-founder Glenn Simpson colluded with the liberal media to damage POTUS Trump.
- WikiLeaks collaborator, James Dolan, who co-created the technology that allowed WikiLeaks to obtain and publish the leaked DNC and Podesta emails, has been found dead. He was 36.
- James Dolan was announced dead by Freedom of the Press Association, however besides claiming that he “took his own life over the holidays” few details about the strange death have been made public.
- In 2012, James Dolan, a “quiet, modest, hard-working man” according to those who knew him, worked with Reddit partner Aaron Swartz and journalist Kevin Poulsen to build the prototype of SecureDrop, the open source whistleblower submission system that is used by WikiLeaks.
- Senator Elizabeth Warren joined with Senator Brian Schultz, D-Hawaii, and Representative Elijah Cummings, D-Md., to commission the GAO report. to try to regulate guns further went horribly wrong when Democrats took it upon themselves to try to skirt the law to prove it can be done.
- Gun-hating democrats who demanded a study into the sale of guns online were smacked with a dose of reality. They wasted two years attempting to buy guns illegally on the ‘dark web’, and the group of Democrats failed every single time.
- Over the course of the two-and-a-half year investigation, agents tried to buy firearms illegally on the “Surface Web” and the “Dark Web,” generally by sharing their status as “prohibited individuals” or trying to buy across state lines.
- The NRA described the study as an attempt to replicate the findings of former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s 2015 report, titled “Point, Click, Fire: An investigation of illegal online gun sales,” which found that 62 percent of private sellers were willing to proceed with a sale, even if the prospective purchaser could not pass a background check.
- But the GAO revealed that every single one of their 72 attempts outside of the “dark web” were “unsuccessful.” It kind of makes one wonder where Bloomberg got his information and statistics.
- Moscow and Beijing have agreed to continue closely coordinating efforts to resolve the situation on the Korean Peninsula, the Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement following a meeting between Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Igor Morgulov and Chinese Ambassador to Russia Li Hui on Wednesday.
- The United States has no plans to either sell or transfer TOW anti-tank missiles to Ukraine, US Department of Defense spokesman Johnny Michael said
- “There are no plans for either FMS [foreign military sales] or transfers of TOW to Ukraine,” Michael said.
- US media cited officials as saying that the United States planned to sell lethal arms to Ukraine, including anti-tank Javelin missiles.
- Defense Minister Khurram Dastgir Khan declared that military and intelligence cooperation with the United States are suspended, during an address at the Institute of Strategic Studies in Islamabad on Tuesday.
- Khan, who was speaking at a seminar titled: “Contours of Security Environment of Pakistan,’ said the U.S. is now facing defeat in Afghanistan after a 16-year war, despite spending billions of dollars. With defeat imminent, he claims the U.S. is using Pakistan as a ‘scapegoat,’ rather than defending and securing the Pak-Afghan border.
- The U.S. troops in Iraq are expected to be gradually reduced over the coming months, as the Iraqi government’s victory over the Islamic State (ISIS) has reduced the need for Coalition forces inside the country.
- Russia has implied that the United States may have played a role in the recent drone attacks on its facilities in Syria.
- The Russian defense ministry say that they detected an American spy aircraft circling the skies between Russian bases in two Syrian cities for at least four hours during the drone attacks on Saturday.
- They added that attacks on their bases in Syria would have required assistance from a country with satellite navigation. 13 drones had targeted the Hmeimim airbase in Latakia Province and the naval facility in the port city of Tartus on Saturday.
- It said Russian forces had repelled the assaults by shooting down seven of the drones and gaining electronic control over six others and safely landing them. It said the drone attacks had caused no damage.
- The Russian ministry said data for the drone attacks could have only been obtained “from one of the countries that possesses knowhow in satellite navigation,” without naming any particular country.
- “The programming of systems to control unmanned aerial vehicles and drop GPS-guided munitions requires completing engineering studies in a developed country. Besides, not everyone is capable of calculating exact coordinates using space surveillance data,” the statement read.
- That technology, the ministry suggested, may have been transferred to terrorist groups in Syria to conduct the attacks. “We would like to stress once again that terrorists did not have anything of that kind until recently.”
- It said the presence of the US spy aircraft flying near the two Russian bases at the moment of the Saturday assault was a “strange coincidence,” strengthening speculation that the country Russia had in mind was the US.
- Furthermore, an analysis conducted by the British defense consultancy IHS Markit group challenged the Pentagon’s characterization of the circumstances.
- According to the analysis, most of the Daesh drones used against the US forces had had a range of no more than one to two kilometers. This is while Russia estimated that the drones used in the Hmeimim attack had come from between 50 and 100 kilometers away.