Global liquidity is rapidly shrinking as more central bankers begin to taper. The central banks know that they system cannot go any further so they need to bring it down and blame it on Trump fiscal policies. This is what the central banks are doing right now. China’s Yuan is now tracking gold, is this for a gold back yuan? IMF cuts global growth sites, China and US trade wars. The plan was to delay the collapse of the system a little bit longer to prepare the US and dismantle the Globalists trade deals, then to push the economy to the edge. Trump confuses press with paid protestors remark and then says some didn’t get check. Maxine Waters under investigation regarding her campaign.Assad grants amnesty to army deserters, but not those who committed crimes. Pelosi order FOIA on the FBI investigation which puts Feinstein in a tough position. Q drops more bread, the world is about to change.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 10.09.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- global liquidity is rapidly shrinking as one central bank after another either phase out QE or engage in all out tightening.
- One little noticed, but important, aspect of the recent update of NAFTA was the introduction of a “poison pill” clause. This would allow the US to quit the updated NAFTA deal if either Canada or Mexico enter a free trade deal with a non-market country like China. US Secretary of Commerce, Wilbur Ross, suggested this could be added to other deals: ““People can come to understand that this is one of [our] prerequisites to make a deal”. Whether this feature in US negotiations with the EU and Japan – only time will tell, but it does imply that the target of trade deals is China more than any other nation.
- Gold Peg
- it would seem that yuan appears to be tracking gold closer than any other currency market. Whether this is a ploy to increase the credibility of the CNY by linking it to a credible anchor (perhaps to help internationalization) or just spurious is unclear, but it is worth monitoring.
- Treasury Threat
- Finally, the ultimate tool China could deploy against US tariffs and threats would be to sell part of its US Treasury holdings. It currently holds over $1.5 trillion of US Treasuries and notes.
- The IMF warns that risks highlighted in previous reports “have become more pronounced or have partially materialized” in the real world.
- The dominant US economy has been shielded from the ill effects so far due to the stimulus provided through tax cuts and spending policies but that will wear off by 2020.
- Growth estimates for the euro area and Britain also was revised down.
- The report warned that growth “may have peaked in some major economies.”
- Rising protectionism
- With the dollar spiking and rates surging to 7 years highs, President Trump doubled down on his criticism of the Fed and on his way to a rally in Iowa, said the Federal Reserve is moving too fast with interest rates increases, dismissing concerns about inflation.
- “I don’t like what the Fed is doing”, Trump told reporters at the White House. “I think we don’t have to go as fast” on rate hikes. “I like low interest rates,” Trump said.
This is exactly why Trump can still win in 2020 even if the economy tanks.
He will blame the Fed and his base will eat it up. https://t.co/DFDWdLwFum
— Michael Krieger (@LibertyBlitz) October 9, 2018
- ...President Trump fired off a tweet Tuesday morning that was seemingly crafted specifically to confuse the MSM, Trump’s claimed that some of the individuals protesting Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation vote had been paid by a nonprofit funded by George Soros. Trump said that the protesters are about to “REALLY protest because they haven’t gotten their checks – in other words they weren’t paid!”
The paid D.C. protesters are now ready to REALLY protest because they haven’t gotten their checks – in other words, they weren’t paid! Screamers in Congress, and outside, were far too obvious – less professional than anticipated by those paying (or not paying) the bills!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 9, 2018
- While it was unclear from where Trump was getting his information, the tweet was possibly a reference to Vice News editor Shawna Thomas’ clarification that ‘some’ organizers were paid to help organize the protests, suggesting that a large portion of those who participated weren’t paid.
How about this being chess, in that the Fake media will have to PROVE that the protesters did indeed receive their checks in order to show POTUS was wrong?
- California Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters is facing a new complaint about an obscure fundraising tactic that rakes in thousands from state politicians in exchange for being listed on her slate mailers — this time, involving supporters of a former Los Angeles mayor defeated in the June
- The National Legal and Policy Center, a conservative watchdog group, filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission against Waters, her campaign and a pro-charter school group called Families and Teachers for Antonio Villaraigosa — which backed the former Democratic mayor of Los Angeles.
- The pro-Villaraigosa group paid $25,000 to the Citizens for Waters Committee on May 25 to include Villaraigosa in her slate mailer, according to the complaint. FEC guidelines, however, say only a candidate’s committee can pay for the mailers — sample ballots traditionally mailed out to about 200,000 voters in Los Angeles highlighting whom Waters supports.
- Waters’ mailers have faced scrutiny since 2010 because the campaign, since 2004, has paid her daughter Karen Waters, or her public relations firm Progressive Connections, to produce, print and mail the sample ballots.
- Syrian President Bashar Assad has granted general amnesty to army deserters both within Syria and those outside the country. A decree published by state media on Tuesday says the amnesty doesn’t include “criminals” and those on the run unless they turn themselves in to authorities. Deserters in Syria have four months to do so; those abroad have six months. The amnesty could help boost the return of refugees, some of whom have not been able to go back home because they were blacklisted, v
- Britain’s military has engaged in a massive cyber-strike war game scenario which envisioned an attack on Russia’s power grid which would black out all of Moscow.
- The non-conventional military exercise comes as British defense officials have expressed increasing concern that the UK would be outgunned if under attack by Russia.
- Britain’s military is said to be exploring a host of alternative measures and “more options” that could constitute a significant blow to Russia’s defenses short of launching nuclear war. The Sunday Times continues:
Planning exercises on the threat posed by Russia have left officials “ashen-faced” at the speed with which confrontation with Moscow could escalate.
Whitehall officials have vowed to step up offensive cyber-capability, including the ability to “turn out the lights” in the Kremlin.
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein had previously moved to seal the FBI investigation into Kavanaugh, as CNN’s Elizabeth Landers reported.
.@SenFeinstein indicates that the FBI report on Kavanaugh should NOT be made public: “It would seem to me that if people are going to be identified this ought to be held very close and not.”
“I think the investigation ought to be closely held,” she reiterated.
— Elizabeth Landers (@ElizLanders) October 2, 2018
- Nancy Pelosi, in a written statement to her colleagues, revealed on Saturday that she was filing a Freedom of Information Act request on the FBI’s investigation into Kavanaugh’s alleged sexual assaults.
- “To preserve the full record of this dark chapter, I am filing a FOIA request so the public can see the FBI report, transcripts of interviews, instructions from the White House, and any communications to the FBI from Senate Republicans regarding the scope of the investigation. This is important to set the record straight,” the statement reads.
- Pelosi’s FOIA request flies directly in the face of what Feinstein had said about keeping the investigation under wraps. Feinstein cited concerns about witness identities being exposed in the FBI report. Pelosi, apparently, has no such qualms..
Report: Google Hid User Data Breach from Public out of Fear Congress Would Take Action
Court order to preserve ALL data sent to GOOG?
Think GOOG+ / Gmail / etc.
The More You Know…
Google failed to inform its users about the exposure of their private data for fear of the news inviting regulation and comparisons to Facebook’s Cambridge Analytica scandal, according to the Wall Street Journal.
- “Google exposed the private data of hundreds of thousands of users of the Google+ social network and then opted not to disclose the issue this past spring, in part because of fears that doing so would draw regulatory scrutiny and cause reputational damage, “As part of its response to the incident, the Alphabet Inc. unit plans to announce a sweeping set of data privacy measures that include permanently shutting down all consumer functionality of Google+.”
- The incident, which exposed users’ names, email addresses, birthdays, genders, general locations, occupations, relationship statuses, and photos, was reportedly caused by a “software glitch” in Google+ which “gave outside developers potential access to private Google+ profile data between 2015 and March 2018, when internal investigators discovered and fixed the issue.”
Coincidence the news today is focused on a resignation?