Author Topic: Melbourne Australia Hoax & Creepy Freemason Connections  (Read 6015 times)

Offline Nym Net

• View Profile
Melbourne Australia Hoax & Creepy Freemason Connections
« on: January 23, 2017, 02:24:26 AM »

Melbourne Australia Hoax & Creepy Freemason Connections

Published by Russianvids 22 Jan 2017

I know I keep talking about this crimson red colour and the numbers 5 and 17. The 'death' toll reached 5 today. The news described the event as Mayhem and Misery on Friday. May 2017? I don't know, just rolling with it because these three aspects fill the news atm.

http://www.youtube.com/v/6b9lADFKU5U[/embed]

Offline Snafu

• No response from admin, no more posts.
    • View Profile
Re: Melbourne Australia Hoax & Creepy Freemason Connections
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 09:17:19 PM »
OK Nym, we got a problem. I was interested in this Numerology Calculator RussianVids uses, so I found it and downloaded it. Same calculator, newer version. You can get it here: http://numerology-calculator.software.informer.com/download/

Here's the problem, when I put in names like GARGASOULAS, it's 40 not 33. DIMITRIOUS is 56 not 33. It goes on like that. I checked NymNet just to see what we're all dealing with here but you're a 28 so it looks like you're OK.

And here's another problem. You finally had me convinced numbers like 3, 6, 7 and 9 were FreeMason numbers as well as the color orange. Now this video says numbers 1 and 5 as well as red are FreeMason also. That doesn't leave many numbers left for us yokels trying to understand this. We're only left with 2, 4 and 8 but I'm sure the next thing coming is 2x4=8, whatever that means. ? Oh wait, NYMNET=28.

Haven't had a chance to watch the Icke video, it's football Monday today.

Offline Nym Net

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 08:12:28 PM »

Snafu, I have no idea why you're getting different results. I don't have the calculator. He uses both these, even runes at times. http://www.numerology.com/numerology-news/chaldean-numerology I'm not much help, sorry. The crimson / red, 17 nad 5 is something that is just popping out at me in most ofthe latest events. Five dead, Five houses raided, Five ppl busted for drugs. Five in court today. Traffic held up for five hours at 5pm.

Who are you backing to win the superbowl? I'm sure it's sjust a coincidence that the movie Patriots is out and the Madden 17 game predicted the teams back in august. I hope the Falcons win, may even place a fiver on them lol.

http://www.youtube.com/v/nw3SAUU8_R0

Offline Snafu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 09:25:13 PM »
Hey Nym, looks like we're back to nobody posting again. I got so burned out on my news sites, I can't bare to read them anymore. I watch one internet news program a day now: http://www.torrentdownloads.me/torrent/1662729083/Naked+News+2017-01-22_1080_all . Seems to cover everything I need to know.

I'm a Seahawks fan, but I knew there was no chance for them this year. I agree, Atlanta is the best team I've seen in a long time. There's always the chance they could have a bad day, but I doubt it. Place a fiver for me too. Looking forward to Superbowl Monday.

The video above was taken down by the user. I don't remember if I watched it because I don't remember what it was about, either way, too late now. Let's hope somebody finds something newsworthy soon. The "Hollywood B-Movie horror flick was the only news I found worth posting in over a week.

One more thing, Greg Hunter has Clif High on for his early Sunday release. I kind of lost interest in him a few years ago when he was trying to convince everyone the Earth Changes were going to wipe out the world in the summer but he was going to be saved because he was building an Ark in his back yard. Anyway, I saw him on an interview last week and he said something along the lines of: “If you don’t know that the moon is artificial, if you don’t know that the moon is hollow, I don’t have time for you.”

Well, China just spent a bazillion dollars orbiting and landing all this stuff on the moon to ultimately mine helium-3. Can you imagine their surprise when they dig down and find out the moon is hollow?

Offline Nym Net

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2017, 11:19:33 PM »

Hey Snafu, I guess we'll have start sharing cake recipes soon to keep things interesting around here lol. I'm feeling the news burn out as well atm. My weekly highlight is when Crrow777 releases a podcast. His Space talks with Jason from Secrets of Saturn (yt) these past few weeks have been really fascinating, and I love that I don't have to watch the screen. Gives me an idea of how the early days of radio may have felt now that I've all but traded in the tv for two new sanders - a belt and a random orbital-  to refurbish a few nice old pieces I've had sitting around for too long.

So that's a ten-a on the Falcons. I hope they play it live here on the day. American footy will be a first for me lol. Stopped watching our footy when all the pomp and ceremony started being added.

Looks like Peter pulled the vids for some reason. I think he's a bit shaken up by all the media attention he's getting. By the way, he didn't impersonate a family member, just said he was an old friend:

Australian actor impersonated family of Bourke St victims in calls to hospitals http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/news/australian-actor-impersonated-family-of-bourke-st-victims-in-calls-to-hospitals/news-story/d9be5da3a809ddf7bdaa58a96a54fc4e

Really worth seeing. This guy is pretty good.
http://www.youtube.com/v/FI41gECcFFg

Clif and Greg .... I'm in! This will be all sorts of anything lol. I joined Freedom Frequency Radio. Some quite good speakers on there at times. Mark Sargent, Jeranism, Zach Hubbard << he can be good when he's not too stoned. There's a chat room as well.

The moon being hollow could be the only truth being told by NASA and the Chinese. Many mere earthlings have the scopes to prove no one is up there.

Published by Crrow777 19 Jan 2017

The moon landings of the 60s & 70s are among the few false events we can prove. Knowing this also provides insight into other aspects of what is called space and low earth orbit. It seems, currently, that no one has ever been beyond our atmosphere and that space, Sun and Moon have been intentionally Misdescribed. In my view the moon is not a rock in space and could not be walked on even if man could get there. The moon is an illusion but not because it does not exit but because it is Misdescribed by intention to deny us all knowledge of where we exist.

http://www.youtube.com/v/r37e7P8zD8s

NymNet -28 = 2 + 8 = 10 = 1 :)

Offline Snafu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2017, 06:54:41 PM »
Guess I'll start calling you Nym the Tool Man. I tried watching the video on the moon. Yes I know nobody has been to the moon, but these guys are loony tunes. I had to shut it down after 34 minutes. The absolute proof they kept talking about was actually no proof.

While nobody has been to the moon, there's lots circling the earth. Back in the late 90's I was the first kid on my block to have a 4DTV system, the big dish. You pointed it at a satellite and presto, you had TV. Didn't like that show, swing the dish around to a different satellite and watch that one. GPS, satellite photos, none of that got mentioned.

The final straw was when they talked about how rockets don't go straight up, they arc, supposedly because there's no such thing as space around our planet and the rocket is just going to come back down out of our sight. I guess in their minds that was somehow the final proof. They think it should have gone straight up. I can't imagine how a rocket could go into orbit going straight up. They need to travel about 25,000 mph to stay in orbit. If your going straight up, your orbit speed would be ZERO. You need to hit space running sideways, not straight up. I actually heard no proof of anything from either one of them. Sorry.

They also mentioned how radiation is safe and you can hold Plutonium in your hands, no problem. They need to tell that to the crew of the U.S.S. Ronald Reagan. Most of which are dead or dying just from being in the vicinity of Fukushima. These guys are Loony Tunes.

Offline Nym Net

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2017, 10:38:48 PM »

My father says the same, yet had a friend all through the 70s / 80s who used to talk about the dangers of Johnson & Johnson products. It has since been revealed that these products are linked to cancers. And while he can easily dismiss such talk, I'm drawn to finding out what and how others know that I don't know, even if I don't get it or agree with it.

The absolute proof they kept talking about was actually no proof. Exactly! There is no proof. Where is the proof? So you swung the dish around and picked up Polish Tv? Remember, satelites are spinning around the 'globe' while said 'globe is also spinning at 1,036 miles per hour. I'll quote RV: Gimme a break.

http://www.youtube.com/v/0jHsq36_NTU

This is the same loony tune that spoke about the damaging music frequency we have all been exposed to since the 50s. Crrow has been filming the moon for many yrs and has not captured a single satellite. According to NASA there are thousands, although the number varies from a few thousand to anywhere between 13 - 18k satellites out there, yet there doesn't appear to be any evidence of these. According to these stats one should be captured every few seconds during a filming of the moon. I still have to wonder how the ISS hasn't been hit by one, or why we don't see any footage of any passing by the ISS. Surely this would be a huge brag for the likes of NASA Inc?

The clip I shared is part of a series, so listening to such talk could make one conclude they are loons. Most of this requires a certain level of curiosity on the part of the viewer / listener and if you're not into it ... I can leave it here. Just let me know.

"We've found hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of U.S. Air Force rockets that they were testing from 1948 forwards, and also shrimp boats, airplane engines, airplanes, " Pritchett said.

http://www.livescience.com/55795-colonial-age-shipwrecks-found-off-florida-coast.html

This clip is shorter and closer to the beginning of his talks on this topic.
http://www.youtube.com/v/ks0ezrHBhzI

Offline Snafu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2017, 06:17:01 PM »
"Watched the first video above. I don’t think anybody disputes that the solar system is rapidly moving through space. Well I take that back, Crrow would probably dispute that. In their first picture (heliocentric), they show planets revolving around the sun. In the second (vortex), they show planets revolving around the sun. ? I guess I failed to see the point. At least we’re back to a solar system, not a flat earth with no planets, sun or space."

NYM: Crrow has been filming the moon for many yrs and has not captured a single satellite

"Poor guy. Maybe he needs to put down his camera and stop looking at the moon. Back in 1957 I saw the first satellite (Sputnik) pass by. We used to sit in the hottub at night and it was hard to go for more than a minute or two without seeing one pass over. They were everywhere. No telescope, binoculars or glasses required. Maybe the guy lives in downtown New York City and the moon’s the only thing in the sky bright enough to see."

NYM: "We've found hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of U.S. Air Force rockets that they were testing from 1948 forwards, and also shrimp boats, airplane engines, airplanes, " Pritchett said.

"Yes, the rockets “all” fall back into the ocean. It’s the satellite that goes into orbit."

"Now for the absolute proof. The eyewitness film. The Cape Canaveral space launch that didn’t get over 1500 feet, passed right over her head and made a 90 degree turn (possibly onto Maple Street). Starting at 17:20 in the second video above, you too can watch this amazing fete. Don’t miss it.

Hold your fist in front of your face. From the 9:00 position, take the index finger of your other hand and go straight out for about 2”. Now make an arc that goes over the top of your fist and ends up at the 3:00 position about a foot away from your fist. That’s how they put a satellite in orbit. 2 things, at any point in that arc, your index figure through the arc is always farther from your fist. Meaning, the rocket’s going up. 2nd, if you were standing at the 9:00 position and watched your finger go over the top of your fist, it looks like your finger is going back into your fist."

NYM: Where is the proof? So you swung the dish around and picked up Polish Tv? Remember, satelites are spinning around the 'globe' while said 'globe is also spinning at 1,036 miles per hour. I'll quote RV: Gimme a break.

"I honestly don’t see the point you’re getting at here. Satellites don’t care if the Earth is spinning at 1,036 mph or 20 million mph. Once an object is in motion, it stays in motion. You can sit in an airplane at 500mph and walk around freely or spin a top, all the while, the Earth is spinning at 1036 mph. The only thing that will affect you is a sudden acceleration or deceleration. The satellite was already going 1,036 mph before it ever left the ground, the Earth was going around the sun at (pick a number) mph, the sun was moving through space at ……"

NYM: Most of this requires a certain level of curiosity on the part of the viewer / listener and if you're not into it ... I can leave it here. Just let me know.

Maybe my mistake was in saying these guys are loony tunes. Next time I’ll substitute “Hey, that’s a different point of view.” Sorry bout that. No, keep posting stuff like this, I like challenging my belief system but that doesn’t mean you can`t still come to the conclusion that guys like this have “a different point of view”

Offline Nym Net

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2017, 08:47:09 PM »
Have you looked into Sputnik since the hot tub days? How big was Sputnik? How far away was it? Now compare: how big is a plane? How far away does it have to be before you have trouble seeing it with the naked eye? How big was Sputnik again?  ::)

I'm not on a spinning ball lol. You can have that ride all to yourself lol.

Think about NASA and all the money they have had at their disposal. Now tell me why we don't have a real photograph of a satelite? Nor do we have actual photos of Earth from the ISS or any satelites. Why? Seriously think about this. Take some time. Look at NASA's own website and see if anything adds up to actual real life proof, not belief, we are talking evidence here.

http://www.youtube.com/v/6Hlw_9ldThs?ecver=1
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 09:17:23 PM by Nym Net »

Offline Snafu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2017, 09:37:50 PM »
Hey Nym, great choice of videos. My favorite part is the line where he sings "See the World spinning round". Especially the last time he sings that line, where he follows it up with "Round and Round and Round and Round".

I guess I don't know what you're talking about "Can't find a picture of a Satellite". It only took me a minute to find this absolute proof.

Proof Satellites Exist: