Author Topic: greetings from NYC which I believe isn't even part of the USA anymore  (Read 4509 times)

static99

hello, greetings from the NY.

I joined because I listen to X22 Report once in awhile, the world is in chaos and I see the police state first hand living near where the NWO / Project for a New American century agenda kicked into high gear with 911, etc..

I've seen the Snowden revelations justify everything I've known subconsciously.  I live in a state of near poverty making about $75K per year, after taxes and rent I am left eating out of tuna cans due to the fact that I am hopelessly addicted to cigarettes which are $15 a pack in some parts of the city.  I've read "silent weapons for quiet wars" http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml first in William Cooper's book Behold a Pale horse and again at that site, without a doubt I am shocked by the commodity prices basically destroying my limited income as it is.

One would need $250k+ a year to live a basic comfortable life after taxes here in the city.  I see another type of human all around the city making millions per year, eating dinner every night, taking limo cabs around town and who sleep in multi million dollar apartments.

I am looking for another state to move to which would be better for my constitution.  With inflation, the devaluation of the USD, rising food prices, rising rent prices, and stagnant wages and the unbearable amount of severe stress and frustration I feel every day in a new world order police state while being completely awake and trying to act as an actor in the system just to survive, I thought I would just say what's up :)

Offline X22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • X22 Report
Re: greetings from NYC which I believe isn't even part of the USA anymore
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 10:49:47 AM »
Hi Static99 welcome to The People

Dave

RougeCoyote

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 10:56:00 AM »
Welcome to "The People" static99. Glad to have you with us and looking forward to seeing you in the threads.

Merrimack

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 06:24:12 PM »
Hi Static, welcome. I just referenced Cooper in another thread. Crazy stuff.

Your post strikes a chord with many, I'm sure.

Offline drastikmeazures

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 06:51:22 AM »
Hey Static, welcome

Dude quit smoking,  I know,  I know, not that easy.   I've been "quitting" myself for the past couple of years.

Actually I've done a pretty good job of it, I still have one every once in a while on special occasions,  but I'm pretty much a non smoker now and I DON'T MISS THEM, you won't either.

Deep breathing exercises,  that's the key,  when you get that tickle in your throat, it worked for me.

Put that cash you would have spent in a jar and spend it on something you really want, I'm so glad I quit.

Offline HighlandPerspective

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 10:50:18 PM »
There is NO....USA....anymore. Sorry, but I had to tell ya.

Offline LibertyDogood

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2015, 08:44:30 PM »
Dear Citizen,

Since your mind is strong enough to awaken from the Matrix, while others are still asleep; surely your will is strong enough to PUT DOWN THE DEATH STICKS! It is a want, not a need. Though you will hyper-focus on your fix, you will live without smokes.

I empathize, I do.

I was an avid smoker from the age of 12 to 22... then I stopped giving cigarette companies my hard earned devalued currency. I have won two fold; I am a healthier human being (so they're hedging of investing into healthcare will not yield them any $$ from me) and I don't pay them to kill me on the front end. I have bent those whores over and "serviced" them 2:1. It puts a smile on my face every day, and I will never smoke a corporate/commercial/chemically laced cigarette again.

If you make the choice to continue smoking, however, why not spend time in establishing relationships with "healthier" cultivators. Chemical-free tobacco is out there and a darn sight better to consume than the commercial counterpart. It may be less convenient, but get out of the Dead Kennedy mind set "Give me convenience or give me death"... because they are one in the same.

Think differently to act differently. Besides, if your excuse is stress relief there are many other socially acceptable and healthier ways to relieve short term stress. And if social acceptance doesn't matter a great deal, there are much greener pastures of relaxation without the negative health impacts.

Be well!

sapphirescales

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 05:45:17 AM »
I can't imagine living in NYC.  What hell that would be.  I make about 75k a year after taxes too, but I drive a nice car and rent a 5,000 square foot house in a nice area while supporting my sick grandfather.  The key to success is finding a nice highly populated city where the housing prices compared to the average wage is favorable and live about 15 minutes outside the city so you can have a decent quality of life.  I hate the city.  All the people, pollution, and traffic is just hell.  I would highly recommend the Minneapolis metro area in Minnesota.  Minnesota is a shit hole, but there's enough people to make a decent living and the housing prices are reasonable compared to other big cities in other states.  Seattle, Washington is a much nicer place to live, but the prices are about double compared to Minnesota so I can't live there.

Basically your choice is either live in a nice place (like Washington) and live like a poor bum, or live in a rather shitty place (like Minnesota) but be able to afford to buy your own little oasis and have more spending money so you can actually have a decent life at home.  I've chosen option #2.  I've tried both, but I can't live like a poor college student.  I shouldn't have to when I'm making $75k a year after taxes.  No one should have to live like a college student unless they are a college student.

Offline Jeff Bramlett

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2016, 11:08:39 PM »
You can grow your own tobacco. I do it and it isn't very hard. Even if you don't have a garden you can grow it in pots. New Hope Seed company has many varieties. The seeds are very small and take a few weeks to germinate, but it is a pretty fun plant to grow. I like smoking mine out of a little corn cob pipe from corncobpipe.com, the Mershaum (sp?) Pipe company. Great old USA company. Good luck.