Author Topic: Introducing Myself  (Read 1930 times)

Offline craigu

• View Profile
Introducing Myself
« on: October 03, 2015, 10:17:14 PM »
Hello Group - I'm Craig, a recently retired public utility supervisor. I live in FEMA region 9, the people's republic of California, in the Greater Los Angeles area. I have been listening to the X22 report for over a year (Thank you Dave). In the late 70's I read a book by the late Mel Tappan called "Survival Guns" and found out that myself and my buddies were not alone or crazy. Almost every topic in that book was me and pretty much how I grew up. I never like the labels "Survivalist" or the current one of "Prepper" but they fit I guess. I have invested in the hard assets all my life, be they gold, silver, lead, tools or knowledge. I don't accept or respect just anyone because the government says I must, or my religion says I must, everyone has to earn my respect and I expect to in turn earn the respect of others. That's about it for now folks.

Deeply

Re: Introducing Myself
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 12:54:51 PM »
Welcome to The People, craigu 8)

Offline LibertyDogood

• View Profile
Re: Introducing Myself
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 08:48:00 PM »
Who could argue with that. Welcome indeed fellow American. I look forward to fighting the good fight along side you and earning every inch of liberated ground and ounce of respect.