Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 2241 times)

Offline dannavy85

• View Profile
Introducing myself
« on: October 04, 2015, 04:18:55 PM »
My name is Daniel Rush from Bremerton Washington, I am a Navy veteran of 20 years and a strong Christian who views the decline of America and the nature of events today with a strong biblical context. I believe Obama is conducting an illegal war in Syria, has conducted illegal war across the Middle East and serves "another master" if not "his father" who is "the god" of "this world."

The facts of America are simple...she is satanic, has defied God, is an abomination against the Lord and she is about to be taken out. I'm not in a place to claim her as the end times Babylon of Revelations but she can not continue as she is in absolute abomination and wickedness and survive. She can't survive economically, she can't survive militarily and she can not survive spiritually.

Looking forwards to speaking with other solid Christians and adding to the discussions.

Offline mailman556

• View Profile
Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 02:39:05 PM »
Hi Daniel my name is Josh and I just signed up for this forum. I too am a Christian and agree with you 100%, this country has turned its back on God and does not care. This country will see his wrath and is already starting to see his judgement. I work in a major trauma hospital in Georgia and the things I see with drug abuse, suicide and other sinful acts is on the rise in my hospital and I'm sure others around the country. 

Offline ctryman57

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 05:49:00 AM »
My name is William, I too, belong to Christ and I am in agreement with both your statements.

Offline Raw_Kit_Lawn_Chair

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 12:53:28 PM »
Greetings gentlemen, I'm Colin. I'm from Olympia myself. I envy you Kitsap/ Mason folks. Anybody who isn't a vocal non-Christian, liberal, pro abortion, pro homosexuality, or otherwise type person here (especially concerning millennials) is a social leper. I'm trying to reconnect to the teachings of Christ and study the Bible seriously after living in sin for much of my youth so any local support or networking would be comforting...I feel like I'm in actual Sodom considering my locale and generation.

Whether you guys want me here or want me to go away, it's good to know not everyone in WA is a Godless freak. I wish you all the greatest blessings in these times.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 12:58:13 PM by Raw_Kit_Lawn_Chair »

FloydPink

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2015, 12:18:27 AM »
I am still trying to figure out who i am, all i know is i am still here, watching and waiting, ready to take action.