Author Topic: Organic seeds  (Read 4148 times)

Offline Rock9999

• View Profile
Organic seeds
« on: September 08, 2016, 12:38:49 AM »
Does anybody know of a good place where I can buy organic  seeds online? Why is this place (s) better than the competition? I'd appreciate if you guys could point me in the right direction. Much appreciated brothers/sisters.

Offline Snafu

• No response from admin, no more posts.
    • View Profile
Re: Organic seeds
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 01:04:55 PM »
Even though I'm not your brother (or sister) I'll attempt an answer.

I'm a big time gardener for many years, so first, just to answer you question, a simple search for Organic Seeds on https://www.startpage.com/eng/? brings up more than 8 pages of places to buy Organic Seeds.

I gave up on all of that years ago. I think you need to live in the same area as the seed for them to work. I never got anything but poor quality from Organic or Heirloom seeds. If you really want to grow good food, go to a local farmers market and buy their highest quality produce and save the seeds. Thanks for a post.

Offline Miss Daisy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 05:41:42 PM »
Snafu, Great idea about going to the your local farmers market and buying top vegetables and fruit. I personally have done this with small red peppers and small bite sized tomatoes, and even butternut squash seeds and have had great success. Right now I am going to try cantaloupe seeds and fresh turmeric roots that I have gotten from the market. Keep planting, Miss Daisy

Offline Ben

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 06:02:50 AM »
Snafu. . .your still my brother Pal  ;)