Mall retailers are being hammered, after this holiday season many retailers might not be in business. Retail sales is not that hot, online sales are continuing to increase but have not reached the one to one ratio with brick and mortar sales. Housing activity decreases as rates increase. The establishment are producting polls that are showing economist telling the Fed to slow down the rate hike, so now we have financial pundits, the WSJ and economist telling the Fed the same thing, if the rates continue at this pace the economy will collapse.The White House set up rules for reporters. Former Governor Jerry Brown agrees with Trump on how the forest fires could have been prevented. Gowdy goes after Comey about public testimony, Nunes calls for declas of more emails. The deep state is fighting back saying Ivanka used private email comparing it to Clinton. Schumer, Blumenthal pushing to get Whitaker out. Judge rules to block Trump’s asylum EO. Trump answers questions about Khashogi’s murder, calls out the deep state in the process. Saudis and Houthis decide on a cease fire and maybe peace in Yemen.The calls are getting louder the deep state is using projection to head off what is coming. Carpet bombs which will lead to MOAB.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 11.20.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- “real” retail sales (adjusted for inflation) is not so hot, rising only 2.0% in October, and this was at the lower end of the post-Financial Crisis range:
- E-commerce sales in the third quarter, not adjusted for inflation, soared 14.5% from a year ago to a new record of $131 billion (seasonally adjusted),
- Department store sales have plunged 36% (not adjusted for inflation!) since their peak in 2001, to just $37.4 billion in Q3, a new record low in the data going back to 1992. These are the stores that anchor malls; it’s the sector populated by the brick-and-mortar stores of Macy’s, bankrupt Sears, soon-to-be bankrupt J.C. Penney, liquidated Bon-Ton Stores, Nordstrom, and others. Store-closings by retail chains and malls losing their anchor stores are the two visible signs.
- And here’s how these stores in the chart above — department stores; sporting goods, hobby, book, music, toy, and game stores; electronics and appliance stores, clothing, clothing accessory, and shoe stores — all combined stack up against e-commerce:
- The Federal Reserve is expected to raise interest rates again next month and three times next year.
- A strong majority of economists polled by Reuters over the past week say the risk is it will slow that pace down, however.
- The probability of a U.S. recession in the next two years, while still low, also nudged up to a median 35 percent from 30 percent in the latest monthly Reuters survey of economists taken Nov 13-19.
The Federal Reserve is still expected to raise interest rates again next month and three times next year, but a strong majority of economists polled by Reuters over the past week say the risk is it will slow that pace down.
Monday, 19 November 2018
THE WHITE HOUSE
Office of the Press Secretary
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Rules for Jim Acosta… pic.twitter.com/joljzI3BId
— POTUS_Schedule 🇺🇸 (@POTUS_Schedule) November 19, 2018
DkF49eIWwAE8VQr.jpg Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?
Expand your thinking.
>Amount of fires in CA past 12-months?
>Amount of fires in CA past 10-years?
>Date FED funding cut off from CA as result of violation(s) of Sanctuary State/City?
>CA budget cuts past 12-months re: Fire & Prevention?
>>Reduce/eliminate dry brush clean up?
>>Reduce/eliminate tree-line clean up?
>>Reduce/eliminate fire break installation(s)?
>>Reduce/eliminate chopper fly over(s) to target ‘high exposure’ areas?
>>Reduce/eliminate population areas exposure & fire break safety management?
>>Reduce/eliminate use of inmates [correction facilities] for Highway clean up and dry brush removal?
What is the primary purpose of declaring a State of Emergency?
What determines the size of the FED payment to a State that has declared a State of Emergency?
What is the current debt of CA?
The More You Know…
- departing governor Jerry Brown concedes that President Donald Trump is absolutely correct in the California mismanagement of the forestry. With the death of untold numbers of people ,Jerry Brown knew immediate changes were needed to logging regulations to thin the California forests. Trump was right!
CALIFORNIA August 2018 – Gov. Jerry Brown is proposing broad new changes to California’s logging rules that would allow landowners to cut larger trees and build temporary roads without obtaining a permit as a way to thin more forests across the state.
The proposal — which has the support of the timber industry but is being opposed by more than a dozen environmental groups — would represent one of the largest changes to the state’s timber harvesting rules in the past 45 years.
The legislative session ends for the year next Friday. On Thursday, the details were still being negotiated by legislative leaders and the governor’s office behind the scenes and had not yet been formally introduced in a bill or put up for a vote.
“They are trying to get to some kind of a deal,” said Rich Gordon, the president of the California Forestry Association, a timber industry group. “They are looking at what can get done politically.”
Under Brown’s proposal, private landowners would be able to cut trees up to 36 inches in diameter — up from the current 26 inches — on property 300 acres or less without getting a timber harvest permit from the state, as long as their purpose was to thin forests to reduce fire risk. They also would be able to build roads of up to 600 feet long without getting a permit, as long as they repaired and replanted them.
Timber industry officials say the changes are needed to cut red tape and increase incentives for landowners, particularly in the Sierra Nevada, to thin pine and fir forests that have become dangerously overgrown after 100 years of fire fighting. (Read more)
- Rep. Trey Gowdy reacted to the news that House Republicans plan to subpoena former FBI Director James Comey and former Attorney General Loretta Lynch.
- House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) notified colleagues last week that he will subpoena Comey for a closed-door deposition Nov. 29 and Lynch for Dec. 5, as part of the investigation into the FBI and DOJ’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe and the Russia investigation.
- Comey responded to the news on Friday by calling for a public hearing, writing in a tweet,
House Republicans can ask me anything they want but I want the American people to watch, so let’s have a public hearing. Truth is best served by transparency. Let me know when is convenient.
— James Comey (@Comey) November 16, 2018
- Gowdy (R-S.C.), fired back and said the following
- “Did he interview Hillary Clinton in public? Did he interview George Papadopoulos in public? Did he interview Michael Flynn in public? Did he interview Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills — has the FBI ever conducted an interview in public? And has the FBI ever conducted an interview where you’re limited to five minutes, which is what happens in congressional hearings?” Gowdy said.
- house Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said that he wishes to see a “fourth bucket” of emails declassified, saying it would reveal evidence that the Department of Justice and FBI withheld information from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC). Carpet Bomb
- Nunes said the first of three “buckets” were Russia-related documents which President Trump–after calling for their release–had to backtrack on after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein intervened and suggested the Inspector General review them first.
- “The new fourth bucket that we’re asking to be declassified now is — for months we have been reviewing emails between FBI, and DOJ, and others that clearly show that they knew about information that should have been presented to the FISA court,” he said. “So it is real evidence that people within the FBI withheld evidence from the FISA court.”
- “Even though we know what’s in those emails a lot of them are redacted so they’re still refusing to give Congress–even in a classified setting–this information,” he said
SEPT —-17—– [week of]
MORE INCRIMINATING [TEXT] RELEASES COMING?
DARK TO LIGHT.
CARPET BOMBS >>> MOAB
There will be no recusal.
PANIC IN DC.
- Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer called for a probe into Matthew Whitaker’s ties to President Donald Trump in a Tuesday letter to Michael Horowitz, the inspector general of the Department of Justice.
- “I am particularly concerned about whether Mr. Whitaker may have shared with the White House, or could share in his new role, confidential grand jury or investigative information from the Special Counsel investigation or any criminal investigation,” Schumer wrote in the letter addressed to Horowitz.
Logical thinking required.
A) How can arrests occur prior to removing the corruption from the DOJ & FBI?
B) How can arrests occur prior to safely securing a majority in the SUPREME COURT [CONSTITUTION – RULE OF LAW]
C) What is the role of the SENATE?
>Role of GOODLATTE?
>Role of GOWDY?
>Role of SESSIONS?
>GOODLATTE, GOWDY, and SESSIONS *ALL* RESIGNED
>GOODLATTE, GOWDY, and SESSIONS *ALL* RESIGNED.
>Who did SESSIONS appoint in NOV 2017?
>Who is HUBER?
>Who RE_CONFIRMED HUBER?
>WHO ORIGINALLY APPOINTED HUBER?
>IMPORTANCE OF PARTISAN OPTICS?
>Mandate charged to HUBER?
>Resources provided to HUBER?
>Who is HOROWITZ?
>Mandate charged to HOROWITZ?
>Resources provided to HOROWITZ?
>Who was SESSIONS‘ CHIEF OF STAFF?
>What were the responsibilities of WHITAKER?
>WHAT IS THE ROLE OF A CHIEF OF STAFF?
>SHADOW PLAYERS ARE THE DEADLIEST [STEALTH]
>What is the advantage of having a ‘temp’ (‘acting’) in a leadership position?
“The appointment itself, on 21 July, triggered a shake-up at the Trump White House. Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and spokesman Sean Spicer both left their posts over his hiring.” —Mission Successful
>Laser designator(s) locked on target(s)
>Who was assigned directly to SESSIONS by POTUS?
>Mandate charged to Ezra Cohen-Watnick [Defense Intelligence Agency]?
>NAT SEC ADVISOR TO SESSIONS [counterintelligence and counterterrorism]?
>Who briefed NUNES on classified intel re: HUSSEIN spy campaign v. POTUS?
>Who briefed Goodlatte & Gowdy on classified intel re: DOJ & FBI?
THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
THE WORLD IS WITNESSING THE TRUE IDENTITY OF THE D PARTY.
The MSM took an old story and they are now running it again like it is new, why would they do this?
- the Washington Post on Ivanka Trump’s use of a personal email account for official communications
- the msm is now companing it to Hillary Clinton’s use of private emails
- The report by the Washington Post alleges that US President Donald Trump’s daughter and White House adviser Ivanka Trump briefly used her personal email account for communication with several administration agencies and officials. Trump’s daughter reportedly sent about 1,000 emails containing her official schedule and travel arrangements to herself or her staff and some 100 emails in which she discussed government-related business with officials, including Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, the Labor Department (DOL), the Department of Treasury and the Department of Commerce staff, as well as the administrator of the Small Business Administration (SBA) Linda McMahon.
- Like Hillary, Ivanka at one point used a personal email account for official communication – but that’s where the resemblance begins and ends.
- ‘No classified info’
- While Clinton shared “top secret” and “highly confidential” information through her private e-mail domain, potentially endangering national security, Ivanka’s lawyer says this was not the case with the first daughter. Following the discovery of her use of private email in fall last year, the White House launched an internal review of the emails, which was carried out by Ivanka’s attorney, Abbe Lowell.
- Lowell combed through the troves of emails, transferring those containing official communication to Ivanka’s government account to be archived in accordance with the law. In a statement carried by his spokesman Peter Mirijanian, Lowell said that that none of the messages he perused contained any classified information.
- ‘No bleaching’
- Clinton permanently deleted some 30,000 emails she deemed personal using the tool BleachBit, which ensured they could not be recovered. The manner in which Clinton got rid of the emails caused many of her critics to doubt her assertion that they had been personal, since it’s become impossible to verify.
- in contrast to Clinton, Ivanka has handed over all of her emails, without deleting any.
- “Ms. Trump did not create a private server in her house or office, no classified information was ever included, the account was never transferred at Trump Organization, and no emails were ever deleted,”
- While Clinton exclusively used her private server for all work-related communication, claiming that she “did it for convenience” and that “it was fully above board,” Ivanka used her personal email occasionally and admitted that she was doing that in error.
Late last night another activist judge, U.S. District Judge Jon Steven Tigar in San Francisco (Obama appointee), issued a temporary restraining order against the Trump administration’s modified emergency asylum policy which barred asylum for aliens who enter the country illegally.
Setting up, yet again, another likely higher court appeal/decision.
While a challenge was predictable, frustrating and likely to be spun up by media, the ruling only applies to aliens who gain illegal entry and request asylum.
Nothing in the ruling stops the hardened border enforcement and/or current expedited review and deportation program. In essence, keep the illegal aliens out and the judicial ruling is moot (until defeated in higher courts).
This ruling will obviously be appealed by the DOJ; On its face this ruling is ridiculous as it eliminates/undermines the legal process for asylum requests by removing the distinction of illegal or unlawful conduct in the application process.
First, an asylum applicant must establish that he or she fears persecution in their home country.
Third, an applicant must establish that the government is either involved in the persecution, or unable to control the conduct of private actors.
- The grisly recording of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi’s final moments (before his body was butchered and remains dissolved in acid) that was purportedly captured by Turkish intelligence has reportedly been shared with international intelligence agencies including the US, and we imagine it’s only a matter of time before it leaks.
- a Turkish news website has published quotes allegedly excerpted from the tape that delineate Khashoggi’s final struggle with members of the 15-man hit squad that Turkey believes was sent to the consulate with specific instructions to murder Khashoggi.
- Haaretz gathered the quotes and translated them into English. According to the website, Khashoggi was immediately confronted by four Saudis after entering the consulate, one of whom grabbed his arm.
“Release my arm! What do you think you are doing?” website Haberturk quotes Khashoggi as saying at the consulate’s “A unit,” where the visa department is located, and where seven minutes of the tape are recorded.
- Khashoggi was then brought to the embassy’s “B Room”, where the purported leader of the hit squad, Maher Abdulaziz Mutreb, started threatening the journalist.
“Traitor! You will be brought to account,” Mutreb is heard shouting, according to Haberturk.
- Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister said on Tuesday that claims, including by the CIA, that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman gave the order to kill journalist Jamal Khashoggi were false
- “We in the kingdom know that such allegations about the crown prince have no basis in truth and we categorically reject them, whether through leaks or not,” Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir was quoted as saying in Saudi-owned Al Sharq Al Awsat newspaper in the first Saudi official comment on the CIA report.
- “They are leaks that have not been officially announced, and I have noticed that they are based on an assessment, not conclusive evidence,” he added.
POTUS issues a statement: We are ‘standing with Saudi Arabia’ after Khashoggi’s murder. The President says there is uncertainty as to Muhammad Bin Salman’s involvement in or knowledge of the murder.
- We have not seen the ” full report” about the CIA’s findings related to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman’s complicity in the death of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, President Trump on Tuesday instead released a statement where he once again defended the US’s relationship with the kingdom, and questioned whether MbS even knew about the killing.
- The crime against Jamal Khashoggi was a terrible one, and one that our country does not condone. Indeed, we have taken strong action against those already known to have participated in the murder. After great independent research, we now know many details of this horrible crime. We have already sanctioned 17 Saudis known to have been involved in the murder of Mr. Khashoggi, and the disposal of his body.Representatives of Saudi Arabia say that Jamal Khashoggi was an “enemy of the state” and a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, but my decision is in no way based on that – this is an unacceptable and horrible crime.King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman vigorously deny any knowledge of the planning or execution of the murder of Mr. Khashoggi. Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event – maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!That being said, we may never know all of the facts surrounding the murder of Mr. Jamal Khashoggi. In any case, our relationship is with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They have been a great ally in our very important fight against Iran. The United States intends to remain a steadfast partner of Saudi Arabia to ensure the interests of our country, Israel and all other partners in the region. It is our paramount goal to fully eliminate the threat of terrorism throughout the world!I understand there are members of Congress who, for political or other reasons, would like to go in a different direction – and they are free to do so. I will consider whatever ideas are presented to me, but only if they are consistent with the absolute security and safety of America. After the United States, Saudi Arabia is the largest oil producing nation in the world. They have worked closely with us and have been very responsive to my requests to keeping oil prices at reasonable levels – so important for the world.
As President of the United States I intend to ensure that, in a very dangerous world, America is pursuing its national interests and vigorously contesting countries that wish to do us harm. Very simply it is called America First!
- the prospect for peace – or at least a lasting ceasefire – is advancing rapidly following a surprise weekend proposal by Yemen’s Houghis to halt all attacks on Saudi coalition forces. On Sunday the head of Yemen’s Iran-backed Houthi Supreme Revolutionary Committee Mohammed Ali al-Houthi, said “We are willing to freeze and stop military toperations” — something which now appears to have taken effect, a
Houthi rebels in Yemen said on Monday they were halting drone and missile attacks on Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and their Yemeni allies, responding to a demand from the United Nations.
- “We announce our initiative…to halt missile and drone strikes on the countries of aggression,” an official Houthi statement reads. Crucially, it appears this halt in fighting was precipitated by a Saudi agreement to the Houthi extension of an olive branch as according to the AFP Yemen’s internationally recognized Saudi-backed government says it has informed UN envoy Martin Griffiths it is ready to take part in proposed peace talks with Houthi rebels to be held in Sweden.
- “The [Saudi-backed Yemen] government has informed the UN envoy to Yemen … that it will send a government delegation to the talks with the aim of reaching a political solution,” .