Many Americans received a tax cut, but the MSM continually brainwashes people into thinking they have not received a tax cut. When Trump proposed the tax cut the [DS][CB] put together all the things that will go wrong and how this was the worst tax package every, none of it happened. Precious metals was slammed down again today, if you notice it is getting harder and harder to keep gold down. The two nominees for the Fed are going through the vetting process and the administration has other candidates. ECB credibility is now being questioned, the people of the EU countries are realizing that there is no growth coming the second half of this year. The clowns are now trying to build a case against Assange by creating fake reports. The MSM is now trying to get ahead of the spying story that is about to break. Trump tweets out no collusion and obstruction. Judicial Watch files suit against the FBI for HRC, John Kerry and others email and documentation. Patriots make a move on Cuba. Time in ticking down, follow the watch market  and market  set.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 04.16.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Donald Trump’s tax cut, passed in 2017, benefited nearly 66% of all Americans in the form of lower taxes. But now, as today’s deadline to file taxes for the past year rolls around, a new survey shows just 20% of taxpayers believe that their taxes have actually gone down,
“The vast majority of people did get a tax cut. Just now we have real data to back that up. Most people didn’t recognize the increase in take-home pay, or at least didn’t attribute it to the tax cut. Some of them might realize it now that they’re filing their taxes, but it’s little
- Here are a few of the most outrageous examples of fear-mongering.
- 1. 10,000 People Will Be Killed Every Year
- Economist and former Treasury secretary Larry Summers wrote in a Washington Post op-ed that “the conclusion would follow that the tax bill would result in 10,000 extra deaths per year.” On CNBC’s “Squawk Box,” he explained why he thought the bill was “very dangerous.”
- “When people lose health insurance, they’re less likely to get preventive care, they’re more likely to defer health care they need, and ultimately they’re more likely to die,” he said.
- 2. The Tax Bill Is ‘Akin To Rape’
- Bruce Bartlett, a writer and former Treasury official, said the bill would not create a single job, that Republicans want the poor to pay more taxes to force them to work more, and that the bill is “really akin to rape.”
- 3. ‘Armageddon’ and the Worst Legislation Ever Considered By Congress
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, who was minority leader at the time the bill was passed, said the tax reform bill was “the worst bill in the history of the United States Congress.”
- 4. Grad Students Will Have to Quit Doctorate Programs
- When graduate students were told their tuition waivers for working as teaching assistants and researchers would become taxable, they calculated that their taxes would increase by 61 percent.
As she started to do the math, tears welled up.
‘I would have to drop out,’ she said. ‘If this tax bill passes, I can’t support anyone, I can’t even support myself.’
- 5. America Is Dead
- At least, according to Kurt Eichenwald.
America died tonight. Economic suicide adopted to feed the insatiable greed of donors, who have been refusing to dole out $ to GOP until they got their tax cuts. Voters fooled by propaganda and tribal hatred.
Millenials: move away if you can. USA is over. We killed it.
— Kurt Eichenwald (@kurteichenwald) December 2, 2017
- 6. Republicans Want to Kick the Poor, Middle Class In the Face
- Washington Post columnist Catherine Rampell described the ways Republicans are using higher taxes to “plan to punish the poor and middle class.”
- 7. Most People Are Getting Bigger Paychecks. Here’s Why That’s Bad
- Rick Newman at Yahoo Finance wrote about a looming “tax surprise” in 2018, without ever explaining why giving the government a smaller interest-free loan with every paycheck might be better than a fat refund.
- 8. New Yorkers Allege All Americans Will Suffer
- The day before the tax bill was signed in December 2017, protesters staged a “die-in” on Wall Street, near the New York Stock Exchange. One protester laying on the ground held a sign in the shape of a gravestone that read, “RIP/tax scam helped the rich/not me.”
- 9. An Endless, Global Recession
- “We are very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight,” wrote New York Times columnist Paul Krugman. “I suppose we could get lucky somehow. But on economics, as on everything else, a terrible thing has just happened.”
- Having slipped for two consecutive months, US Manufacturing production was expected to modestly rebound in March (by 0.1% MoM) but it failed, ending unchanged.
Motor vehicles and parts production, which tumbled 2.5% in March to the lowest level since July. Q1 saw auto production slide 6.9% – the biggest drop since Oct 2014.
The forgotten voters of the 2016 Election are now doing great. The Steel Industry is rebuilding and expanding at a pace that it hasn’t seen in decades. Our Country has one of the best Economies in many years, perhaps ever. Unemployment numbers best in 51 years. Wow!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 15, 2019
- President Trump’s top economic adviser said Tuesday that the White House is interviewing candidates that could potentially replace Stephen Moore and Herman Cain as the president’s picks for the Federal Reserve board.
- Larry Kudlow, director of the White House National Economic Council, told reporters that Trump and his top aides still support Moore and Cain for the central bank, but are speaking with several alternative picks as well.“We’re talking to a number of candidates. We always do,” Kudlow said. “Stephen Moore is in the process. We support him. We support Herman Cain. We’ll just let things play out in the vetting.”
- Republican lawmakers have been receptive to Moore, but several GOP moderates have expressed qualms about his fierce criticism of the Fed and calls to fire most of the central bank’s officials.
- Cain has reportedly considered declining Trump’s pending nomination
- When the ECB slashed its growth forecast for 2019 from 1.7% to 1.1% of GDP back in March, some observers questioned the logic behind Mario Draghi’s insistence that the headwinds facing the eurozone economy would dissipate during the second half of the year, chalking it up to more of that signature European ‘magical thinking’.
- Now it appears that several of Draghi’s fellow policy-setters would agree with these critics.
- Some policymakers went so far as to shoot what’s left of the central bank’s credibility in the foot, or any other bodily organ and/or appendage, and questioned whether the ECB’s projection models should be revisited. And while Draghi was reportedly open to discussing these concerns, he remains opposed to a revamp of the central bank’s methodology for obvious reasons as it would suggest that just like the Fed, the ECB is similarly just as clueless.
- “significant minority” of rate-setters in last week’s policy meeting “expressed doubt that a long projected growth recovery is coming in the second half of the year and some even questioned the accuracy of the ECB’s projection models, given their long history of downward revisions.”
The DS make their move on Assange, they are now trying to control the narrative of who and what he is
- the FBI-produced affidavit’s language throughout makes no mention of Assange acting in the way of a journalist or a publisher, but instead takes pains to paint him as conspiring to commit espionage.
- The document further notes that though Manning suspected the person on the other end of the chat was Assange, ultimately “it took me four months to confirm that the person i was communicating was in fact assange.”
- The affidavit describes the individual in communication with Manning “appeared to have extensive knowledge of WikiLeaks’ day-to-day operations, including knowledge of submissions of information to the organization, as well as of financial matters.”
- The document uses maximal and hyped language to describe “one of the largest compromises of classified information in the history of the United States,” yet struggles to ascertain whether “illegal agreement that Assange and Manning reached” specifically led to the release of the document trove (obviously crucial for charges against Assange to hold up).
- , the document is left reaching, trying to spin and insinuate a narrative that puts WikiLeaks and terrorist groups like the Taliban and al-Qaeda in cahoots.
- It starts by claiming that “after the release of the Afghanistan War Reports, a member of the Taliban contacted the New York Times.”
- The supposed Taliban member said, “We are studying the report… If they are US spies, then we will know how to punish them.” This strange and somewhat comical example is meant to support the notion that Assange ultimately aided America’s enemies with the leaks.
- Worse, the affidavit makes Osama bin Laden — killed in a 2011 raid by US Navy Seals while living comfortably in an Abbottabad, Pakistan compound — out to be a WikiLeaks fan, given letters had been found instructing an al-Qaeda member to “gather” the publicly available material leaked by Manning.
- Somehow this is meant to imply WikiLeaks in a round-about way assisted al-Qaeda’s mission.
This reads like the steele dossier, the dossier that was made up by the clowns. Now why would they need to create this? Why would they need to make it look like Assange and wikileaks helped terrorists, because he is the source, he has the evidence and the clowns are trying to discredit him, and they are doing it with no facts to back it up, this will fail.
— Frederik Obermaier (@f_obermaier) April 15, 2019
The MSM is now trying to get ahead of the spying declass, this is how they are spinning what happened to Trump
- Joe Scarborough would have you believe that these actions are completely typical and normal, that informants are placed against campaigns all the time. If that’s true, who else are they doing it against?
- When Attorney General William Barr acknowledged the Donald Trump campaign was spied on in 2016 by agencies investigating a dramatic conspiracy theory about alleged collusion with Russia, and said he’d like to review the matter, those who pushed the theory began to panic.
- Some media figures attempted to deny that spying had occurred, even though it had been revealed in various and sundry ways. They conceded that overseas intelligence assets had been placed against the campaign, that wiretaps had been secured, and that national security letters had been drafted, but they claimed these examples of spying were not spying. v
- Some tried to pretend that the only example of spying was the surveillance of Carter Page, but that it didn’t count because he’d left the campaign before the surveillance began. There were a few problems, including that wiretaps can be used to secure information from months and years prior to the date it is obtained. Besides, Page had encounters with an overseas U.S. intelligence asset while he was still on the campaign. So had other campaign affiliates.
- Joe Scarborough said that while there was no evidence of spying, such spying on political opponents is a totally normal and accepted practice.
- “Everything was done by the book and there were procedural safeguards,” Scarborough said, before sputtering that Barr was “stupid” and “reckless and irresponsible.” He also said the well regarded attorney who soberly stated indisputable facts was “destroying his legacy here.”
Trump tweets out the following, continually telling the world that there is nothing, Trump are continually laying the ground work to make sure the people realize that this was a witchhunt and illegal.
No Collusion – No Obstruction!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 16, 2019
A must read, Andy McCarthy’s column today, “Dirty dealings of dirt devils who concocted Trump-Russia probe.” The greatest Scam in political history. If the Mainstream Media were honest, which they are not, this story would be bigger and more important than Watergate. Someday!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 16, 2019
I almost hope they don’t ask. It would be fun to watch them try to manage the spin when 90% of the country is aware of you and all that you’ve been shining a light on, while the MSM still can acknowledge it.
I can see them squirming now..
It must happen.
Conspiracy no more.
Think of every post made.
It would force us to prove everything stated to avoid looking crazy, correct?
What do they fear the most?
If they ask.
They self destruct.
They know this is real.
The build is near complete.
You are the frame.
You are the support.
People will be lost.
People will be terrified.
People will reject.
People will need to be guided.
Do not be afraid.
We will succeed.
Timing is everything.
Think DOJ/FBI reorg.
Think sex/child arrests / news.
Think resignations (loss of control).
How do you remove evil in power unless you reveal the ultimate truth?
It must be compelling to avoid a divide (political attack/optics).
We are the majority (growing).
Sheep no more.
- Judicial Watch announced today a schedule of depositions of senior Obama-era State Department officials, lawyers, and Clinton aides who have been ordered by the court to provide answers under oath to Judicial Watch’s questions about the Benghazi and Clinton email scandals.
- Any and all records or communications concerning, regarding, or relating to talking points or updates on the Benghazi attack given to Ambassador Rice by the White House or any federal agency.
- Judicial Watch’s discovery will seek answers to:
- Whether Clinton intentionally attempted to evade the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) by using a non-government email system;
- whether the State Department’s efforts to settle this case beginning in late 2014 amounted to bad faith; and
- whether the State Department adequately searched for records responsive to Judicial Watch’s FOIA request.
- April 23: Deposition of Sheryl Walter, former State Department Director of the Office of Information Programs and Services/Global Information Services.
- April 26: Deposition of Gene Smilansky, a State Department lawyer.
- April 30. Deposition of Monica Tillery, a State Department official.
- May 7: Deposition of Jonathon Wasser, who was a management analyst on the Executive Secretariat staff. Wasser worked for Deputy Director Clarence Finney and was the State Department employee who actually conducted the searches for records in response to FOIA requests to the Office of the Secretary.
- May 14: Deposition of Clarence Finney, the deputy director of the Executive Secretariat staff who was the principal advisor and records management expert in the Office of the Secretary responsible for control of all correspondence and records for Hillary Clinton and other State Department officials.
- June 11: 30(b)(6) Deposition, which will be designated by the State Department.
- June 13: Deposition of Heather Samuelson, the former State Department senior advisor who helped facilitate the State Department’s receipt and release of Hillary Clinton’s emails.
- Written questions under oath are to be answered by:
- Monica Hanley, Hillary Clinton’s former confidential assistant at the State Department.
- Lauren Jiloty, Clinton’s former special assistant.
- E.W. Priestap, is serving as assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division and helped oversee both the Clinton email and the 2016 presidential campaign investigations. Priestap testified in a separate lawsuit that Clinton was the subject of a grand jury investigation related to her BlackBerry email accounts.
- Susan Rice, President Obama’s former UN ambassador who appeared on Sunday television news shows following the Benghazi attacks, blaming a “hateful video.” Rice was also Obama’s national security advisor involved in the “unmasking” the identities of senior Trump officials caught up in the surveillance of foreign targets.
- Ben Rhodes, an Obama-era White House deputy strategic communications adviser who attempted to orchestrate a campaign to “reinforce” Obama and to portray the Benghazi consulate terrorist attack as being “rooted in an Internet video, and not a failure of policy.”
- Judicial Watch announced today it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the Justice Department for communications between former FBI General Counsel James Baker and Michael Sussmann, a Perkins Coie law partner and former DOJ attorney. While at Perkins Coie, Sussman represented the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton’s campaign during the time Perkins Coie secretly paid for the development of the anti-Trump dossier the DOJ used to obtain FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign.
- The lawsuit was filed after the FBI failed to respond to a FOIA request dated October 5, 2018 (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice(No. 1:19-cv-00573)). The lawsuit seeks:
- Any and all records of communication between former FBI General Counsel James Baker and former Department of Justice attorney and current Perkins Coie Partner Michael Sussman.
- Any and all records created in preparation for, during, and/or pursuant to any meeting between Mr. Baker and Mr. Sussman.
- Any and all calendars, agendas, or similar records, either in paper or electronic format, documenting the schedule and activities of Mr. Baker.
- The time frame for this request is between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016.
- “This lawsuit aims to fully expose the scandalous collusion between the Obama FBI and the Clinton-DNC political operation to target Hillary Clinton’s political opponent, Donald J. Trump.” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The corrupted FBI owes Americans total transparency on this scandal.”
- Judicial Watch previously obtained heavily redacted copies of FISA warrants used by the Obama-era DOJ to spy on the Trump campaign, which seem to confirm the FBI and DOJ misled the courts in withholding the material information that Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the DNC were behind the “intelligence” used to persuade the courts to approve the FISA warrants that targeted the Trump team. One of the FISA warrant renewals was granted in June 2017 and did not expire until September 2017, some eight months after President Trump assumed office.
- Staff at the office of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) are preparing to enforce President Donald Trump’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, which returns asylum seekers to Mexico while they await a hearing.
- The “Remain in Mexico” policy is intended to help immigration officials who face a growing crisis at the border. The policy has likely contributed to growing numbers of immigrants trying to cross the border illegally rather than through ports of entry, according to data from U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- The move comes after the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in California temporarily lifted an injunction preventing the administration from enforcing the policy. The temporary lift followed San Francisco Judge Richard Seeborg’s April 8 order for the administration to halt the deportation of asylum seekers, according to The Associated Press.
- On April 14th, Venezuelan Information Minister Jorge Rodriguez revealed information of the alleged right-wing “terrorist cell.”
- US-Proclaimed President Juan Guaido’s adviser Roberto Marrero is accused of being a part of it. So are Juan Guaido, Ricardo Hausmann, Leopoldo Lopez, and others.
- Roberto Marrero was arrested on March 21st, after the Venezuelan intelligence services and the Prosecution allegedly discovered a link between him and “violent right-wing organizations.”
- According to Rodriguez, the information Marrero provided voluntarily to the prosecutor’s office, in addition to information discovered on his cell phone, presented a large operation of political, military and financial aggression.
“In Mr. Marrero’s phone there are groups of fascist, terrorist factors of the Venezuelan right, planning violent actions and to steal state assets,” the information minister said.
“One of the groups is the so-called “Cocoon 2.0”, whose members are Juan Guaido, Ricardo Hausmann, Freddy Guevara, Leopoldo Lopez, Octavio Lara, Alejandro Plaz, Baquero, Carlos Vecchio, Enrique Sanchez Falcon, Fernando Martinez Mottola, Gerardo Blyde, Gustavo Tarre, Jose Ignacio Hernandez, Juan Andres Mejía, Juan Carlos Gutierrez, Julio Castillo, Sergio Vergara, Victorino, Gina Montiel, Douglas Barrios, Mike Penfold, Jose Joaquin Da Silva, Luis Vezga Godoy, and Tuto Quiroga,” teleSUR reported.
In the discovered chats from the group, there are three forms of aggression that were planned:
“The first is the threat to obstruct transactions with debit and credit cards causing the payment system to collapse;
The second is to appropriate and distribute in a right-wing corruption network more than US$ 400 million of state assets from Citgo;
Third is to grab army deserters, put them in other uniforms, take a photos and issue fake statements.”
“We have managed to weaken them by the action of the Attorney General of the Republic, by the action of the State Security Corps, but that does not mean that don’t have moles planted to continue attacking the peace of the people”, stated Rodriguez.
- Russia will also assist in the investigation into the alleged cyber attacks on the Venezuelan state power grid.
- Also on April 14th, the International Monetary Fund’s director Christine Lagarde said that the World Bank and the IMF decided to not recognize Juan Guaido as Venezuela’s legitimate leader, but they will support whoever the Venezuelans choose internally.
- President Trump will allow U.S. citizens to sue companies doing business in Cuba, according to a senior administration official, in his latest move to ramp up pressure on the communist island nation.
- Former Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama waived the provision out of concern that a flurry of lawsuits against European and other companies could trigger a diplomatic crisis.
- The State Department telegraphed the move last month when it stopped the waivers on a short-term basis.
- The administration has recently taken a number of actions to increase pressure on the countries, including new sanctions against companies transporting oil from Venezuela to Cuba. The penalties are meant to punish Cuba for its support of Venezuelan leader Nicolás Maduro, whom the U.S. and other nations say is illegitimately holding onto power.
- Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch sued the State Department on Monday for emails, texts and instant chats with John Kerry and State Department officials and/or Kerry meetings with Iranian officials.
- it was reported by the Boston Globe that Barack Obama’s former Secretary of State, John Kerry had been secretly meeting with foreign officials to salvage Iran’s nuclear weapons program.
He [John Kerry] sat down at the United Nations with Foreign Minister Javad Zarif to discuss ways of preserving the pact limiting Iran’s nuclear weapons program. It was the second time in about two months that the two had met to strategize over salvaging a deal they spent years negotiating during the Obama administration, according to a person briefed on the meetings.
With the Iran deal facing its gravest threat since it was signed in 2015, Kerry has been on an aggressive yet stealthy mission to preserve it, using his deep lists of contacts gleaned during his time as the top US diplomat to try to apply pressure on the Trump administration from the outside. President Trump, who has consistently criticized the pact and campaigned in 2016 on scuttling it, faces a May 12 deadline to decide whether to continue abiding by its terms.
- John Kerry also reportedly met with French President Emmanuel Macron in both New York City and Paris.
- On May 8th, 2018, President Trump announced he was set to withdraw from Obama’s Iran nuke deal calling it one of the worst deals he’s ever witnessed.
- Leading up to Trump’s announcement, John Kerry, the architect of the Iran nuke deal, was reportedly behind the scenes on a “stealthy yet aggressive mission” of shadow diplomacy, desperately trying to preserve his pact by meeting with Iranian official, Javad Zarif.
- Iran’s foreign minister Javad Zarif abruptly announced his resignation in February of this year in an Instagram post.
- Trump’s current Secretary of State Mike Pompeo called John Kerry’s meeting with “the world’s largest state-sponsor of terror” “unseemly and unprecedented” and “beyond inappropriate.”
- “John Kerry wasn’t elected president, so he should avoid colluding with Iran and other foreign government to undermine U.S. foreign policy,” said Judicial Watch President Fitton. “Our lawsuit is meant to discover not only what Kerry was up to but also to unearth who inside the Deep State Trump ‘resistance’ were coordinating with Kerry’s clandestine efforts to undermine the President Trump’s Iran policy.”
Vernon caught someone on the walkway of notre damn, there were no workers present, who was this
No workers onsite. Who tf is this? pic.twitter.com/OPYFFMxkRf
— Vernon (@TipsyPianoBar) April 15, 2019
Lets go back to post 2533
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Lets move to post 2788
How can an entity known only as ‘Q’ (face-less, name-less, fame-less, etc.) begin to ask questions on 4ch (now 8ch) and build something of this magnitude?
How can this same ‘Q’ entity garner such a massive amount of WW MSM [FAKE NEWS] attention [attacks]?
How is it possible this ‘Q’ entity can ‘forecast’ future events or ‘know’ when the POTUS is about to Tweet?
How is it possible ‘FUTURE PROVES PAST’ re: information provided?
How is it possible this ‘Q’ entity, an entity who began by merely asking questions on 4ch/8ch, was able to ………(fill in the blank).
People are craving TRUTH.
People are craving TRANSPARENCY.
People are craving EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
People are craving GOOD.
People are craving RIGHT.
People are craving TRUE FREEDOM.
People are craving SAFETY & SECURITY.
People are craving ………..(fill in the blank).
PROOFS NEGATE FALSEHOOD/CONSPIRACY ATTACKS.
Those who attack have an agenda or remain plugged into the biggest disinformation campaign to be ever witnessed.
Ask yourself, why are ‘Liberals’ always angry?
Why do they curse?
Why do they slander (push fake labels > racist, sexist, …ist etc.)?
Why do they create ’emotional outbursts’ when challenged?
Why are they violent?
Why do they form mobs (packs)?
Why are they incapable of listening to the other side (fascist)?
When you don’t have facts to support your arguments (present logical reasoning), you must resort to the above tactics.
The NARRATIVE is designed to keep people in a constant state of ‘FEAR’ thereby forcing ‘ANGER’, ‘RAGE’, ‘VIOLENCE’.
Emotionally unstable people are easier to CONTROL.
They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED BY RACE.
DIVIDED BY CLASS.
DIVIDED BY RELIGION.
DIVIDED BY POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
DIVIDED AS HUMAN BEINGS.
DIVIDED you are WEAK.
TOGETHER you are STRONG.
WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU THINK FOR YOURSELF.
WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU CHALLENGE WHAT YOU ARE TOLD TO BELIEVE.
WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU ARE AWAKE.
WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU ARE NO LONGER CONTROLLED.
TRUST THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
TRUST THAT THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE RIGHT BESIDE YOU FIGHTING FOR WHAT WE KNOW TO BE RIGHT.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL!