Ron Paul warns that the stock market will drop by 50% and there is no way to stop it. John Williams of Shadowstats is reporting that the Fed is killing the economy. Major warnings coming from the IMF, BIS and the MSM that we are headed towards a recession or a depression. Why would they report this if the economy is doing better than Obama’s economy. Kavanaugh sends a message to the deep state, what comes around goes around. The Skripal case falls apart the CCTV does not show the two Russians at the seen of the crime. Trump wants all Chinese parts out of the US and wants them produced in the US. Rebels surrender heavy weapons. Assad says the buffer zone is only temporary and Idlib will be with Syria once again. Q drops more bread, prepare for the pain because it is about to be unleashed. The deep state is trying to stop the declas saying it shouldn’t be done because of national security. Over the years trillions have been wasted on wars, terror and it was all a deep state illusion. Now they have no where to run and its time.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 10.08.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- “Ron Paul: US is barreling towards a stock market drop and there’s no way to prevent it”…
- the IMF is warning of a “second Great Depression”.
- So when it actually takes place it won’t be much of a surprise. However, I do believe that many will be surprised by the ferocity of the coming crash. According to Ron Paul, stock prices could end up falling by up to 50 percent…
- we are in the terminal phase of the biggest debt bubble in human history. In fact, total indebtedness in the United States has increased by more than 2 trillion dollars over the past 12 months…
- Economist John Williams says the recent rate hikes mean the “Fed is killing off the economy.”
- Williams says, “I heard President Trump make some comments to that effect, and he’s right…”
“The Fed is trying to raise rates. The idea is if you get higher rates, the banks will be able to make more profits on their lending. It will also encourage bank lending. Unfortunately, on the consumer end, it raises the consumers’ cost of borrowing as interest rates go up. It makes mortgages more expensive. It makes borrowing more expensive. Mortgages go up, people don’t buy as many houses.
What you are seeing right now is effectively a recession in the housing market, in the construction area. Existing home sales have been down for six or seven months in a row, and it’s down year over year.”
“Well, they have an escape clause. Former Fed Head Janet Yellen said that if the economy falls back into recession, ‘we will just go back into quantitative easing’ (QE/money printing). t
Kavanugh was confirmed and he said something very interesting.
- The images and timeline released by the Metropolitan Police on September 5th, when they formally accused two men of the attempted assassination of Sergei Skripal, contain a number of problems and oddities. These include:
- The fact that very few of the images have the original timestamps on them, but rather have the Metropolitan Police’s own timings.
- The fact that there is an unaccounted for, yet vital, 42 minutes between the image of the men at the entrance to Summerlock Approach (said to be 13:08), and the image of the men at the train station (said to be at 13:50:56). Why is this vital? Because it not only takes just 5 minutes, rather than 42 to get from the one location to the other, but also because it potentially places the men within a few minutes walk of Sergei and Yulia Skripal within that 42 minute timeframe.
- The fact that only stills were released, rather than actual footage (public appeals for witnesses involving CCTV usually show actual footage – why not in this case?).
- But there is one crucial image which I would like to focus your attention on: CCTV Image 5 (at the top of this piece). This is one of the few pictures that is properly timestamped (11:58:48), although I have to say I’m highly sceptical that the two men could have got to that location by that time, given that The Met says they were at the station at 11:48:20. It takes over 12 minutes at a quick walk, and so unless they ran some of the way (and neither picture gives the impression that they are in a particular hurry), I think it highly likely that one or other of these times is incorrect.The reason this image is particularly crucial is that it is the only image shown to the public, which can be said to connect the men (albeit extremely tenuously) to the claim made against them by the Met. None of the other images do this at all.
- Top defense officials said last week that the Pentagon intends to invest in domestic manufacturing to reduce it over-reliance on Chinese and other foreign-made parts in American weapons.
- The Pentagon’s reliance on China is a major topic discussed in a new report about the overall status of the defense industrial base that President Trump is scheduled to release. Some other areas include “accelerating workforce development efforts to grow domestic science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and critical trade skills,” said Defense One.
- According to Defense One, the new report says China is the only manufacturer of various chemicals needed in missiles and bombs, Europe and Japan are the only supplies of certain carbon fibers used in missiles, satellites, and rockets; Germany is the sole supplier of high-tech vacuum tubes for night vision goggles.
- China is a major focal point in the report, mentioned more than 200 times, it seems US government agencies are rushing to halt weapon parts from the country. Some of the report’s findings and recommendations on reworking supply chains are considered classified because they describe vulnerabilities in US supply chains.
- India’s not cowed by US threats of sanctions for buying Russia’s S-400 missile systems, as it follows an “independent policy,” an army chief said, adding that his country had to think of what is “strategically important.”
- The rebel forces in the northern countryside of the Hama Governorate have reportedly withdrawn from the established 15-20km Idlb deep buffer zone,
- the rebel forces withdrew from the northern Hama part of the Idlib buffer zone after receiving instructions from the Turkish military.
- The jihadist rebels have until October 15th to fully withdraw from the established buffer zone; however, they have already refused the demands of the Turkish and Russian forces in the area.
- On October 7, Syria’s President Bashar al-Assad said that the Russian-Turkish deconfliction agreement on the northern governorate of Idlib is a “temporary measure” and vowed to restore his government control of the whole territory of Syria.
[CHANGE IS COMING]
Goodbye, Valerie Jarrett.
To all of the survivors of sexual assault, & women who wonder if they will be believed if they are attacked, know there’s a growing, powerful movement of support that will always have your back. We believe you. We will stand with you. We will defend you. Change is coming.
— Valerie Jarrett (@ValerieJarrett) October 5, 2018
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) files obtained by Judicial Watch reveal that the dad, maternal grandpa and father-in-law of President Obama’s trusted senior advisor, Valerie Jarrett, were hardcore Communists under investigation by the U.S. government.
- Jarrett’s dad, pathologist and geneticist Dr. James Bowman, had extensive ties to Communist associations and individuals, his lengthy FBI file shows. In 1950 Bowman was in communication with a paid Soviet agent named Alfred Stern, who fled to Prague after getting charged with espionage. Bowman was also a member of a Communist-sympathizing group called the Association of Internes and Medical Students. After his discharge from the Army Medical Corps in 1955, Bowman moved to Iran to work, the FBI records show.
- According to Bowman’s government file the Association of Internes and Medical Students is an organization that “has long been a faithful follower of the Communist Party line” and engages in un-American activities. Bowman was born in Washington D.C. and had deep ties to Chicago, where he often collaborated with fellow Communists. JW also obtained documents on Bowman from the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) showing that the FBI was brought into investigate him for his membership in a group that “follows the communist party line.” The Jarrett family Communist ties also include a business partnership between Jarrett’s maternal grandpa, Robert Rochon Taylor, and Stern, the Soviet agent associated with her dad.
- Jarrett’s father-in-law, Vernon Jarrett, was also another big-time Chicago Communist, according to separate FBI files obtained by JW as part of a probe into the Jarrett family’s Communist ties. For a period of time Vernon Jarrett appeared on the FBI’s Security Index and was considered a potential Communist saboteur who was to be arrested in the event of a conflict with the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR). His FBI file reveals that he was assigned to write propaganda for a Communist Party front group in Chicago that would “disseminate the Communist Party line among…the middle class.” .
Change is coming. But not the change she wants.
https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download📁 Office of Inspector General Report
[Meeting between Comey and Coleman on October 4]
>Coleman told us that he could not recall this briefing with Comey.
>Coleman’s notes from October 4 contained the following entry:
(1) Anthony Wiener [sic]
(3) Wiener [sic] – texting 15 yo – Sexually Explicit
-9/26 – Federal SW – IPhone/IPAD/Laptop
-Initial analysis of laptop – thousands emails
-Hillary Clinton & Foundation
-Crime Against Children+++
>We asked Coleman about these notes and he told us that, given their placement in his notebook, the notes would most likely represent information he was briefed on first thing in the morning by his subordinates in the +++Criminal Investigative Division+++.
>Comey told us that he did not recall the briefing by Coleman reflected in his calendar.
>We asked Comey if this briefing could have been the time in early October that he recalled being told about the connection between Midyear and the Weiner investigation. Comey stated:
“It’s possible, possible this is what is knocking around in the back of my head, but I really, see I know the frailty of memory from having done a lot of this work, at least in my memory it’s much more of an informal than a meeting about it, but it’s possible.”
>We showed Coleman’s notes from October 4 to Comey. Comey did not recall being briefed on the information contained in the notes.
I DO NOT RECALL.
I DO NOT RECALL.
I DO NOT RECALL.
THESE PEOPLE DESERVE TO [ ].
THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK.
WE ARE THE CURE.
PATRIOTS IN CONTROL.
THE WORLD WILL KNOW THE TRUTH.
MORE: U.S. Secretary of State Pompeo says North Korean leader Kim says he’s ready to allow international inspectors to Punggye-ri site pic.twitter.com/s5sOUkiKA3
— Reuters Top News (@Reuters) October 8, 2018
What is the deep state afraid of, losing control, peace around the world, the world is changing and moving away from their idea of what the world should be and look like
DECLAS of FISA = [RR] self-incrimination.
[RR] in charge of DECLAS.
Due to massive CONFLICT OF INTEREST IG HOROWITZ was TASKED to final review [speed].
[PREVENT LEFT ‘ENDANGER’ SOURCES & METHODS + MUELLER INTERFERENCE NARRATIVE]
IT WILL ALL COME OUT.
POTUS will not be BAITED TO FIRE when the release itself will FORCE RESIGNATION/TERMINATION [RR].
UK/AUS (+ OTHERS) MUST LEARN THE TRUE DEFINITION OF ‘ALLY’.
[RR] PREVENTED [FORCE] FROM SIGNING NEW FISA‘s.
ALL SIGNERS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER GJ INVESTIGATION.
MCCABE MEMOS [NYT [RR] ARTICLE][PROVE] THE RATS ARE PANICKING.
2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS.
PREPARE FOR ‘SKY IS FALLING’ WEEK.
QBut, of course, Anons already knew POTUS would not be baited to FIRE.
Think Red Line.
Q!!mG7VJxZNCID’s Playbook (Midterm E):
We will impeach Justice K (ZERO corroborating evidence and ALL factual witnesses provided by accuser ALL DENIED ALLEGATIONS) should we take control in NOV.
LIBERAL LEFT LUNACY [BAIT].
These people are EVIL, SICK, & STUPID.
You are watching/witnessing the systematic destruction of the OLD GUARD.
OLD GUARD >>> POWER TO THE PEOPLE
But, of course, Anons already knew D’s playbook re: KAV.
Think [HERD SHEEP].
Think 2/3rd Senate vote req to impeach [impossible].
The narrow confirmation of now-Justice Brett Kavanaugh over the weekend marked a major political victory for President Trump – and the beginning of a new battle for Democrats, who are now shifting their message to threaten possible impeachment against the newest high court justice and question the legitimacy of the Supreme Court itself.
But as he joins the court, replacing retired Justice Anthony Kennedy, prominent Democrats signal the fight over his seat and the court itself will extend well beyond next month’s midterms.
“Now, they want to impeach him. … It’s an insult to the American public,” Trump said Monday, still fuming over the confirmation process and predicting Republican candidates would only benefit from the controversy in the midterms.
Democrats, though, maintain the fight is energizing their core. “We will not stop marching, we will not stop fighting,” DNC Chairman Tom Perez said in a statement.
Over the weekend, former Attorney General Eric Holder said the court’s legitimacy should be brought into question with the addition of Kavanaugh.
“With the confirmation of Kavanaugh and the process which led to it, (and the treatment of Merrick Garland), the legitimacy of the Supreme Court can justifiably be questioned. The Court must now prove—through its work—that it is worthy of the nation’s trust,” Holder tweeted, referring to former President Barack Obama’s Supreme Court nominee whose confirmation process was blocked by Republicans in 2016.
[Why not?] [if true] D’s do not want DECLAS [TO PROVE] POTUS was colluding w/ RUSSIA?
Why are D’s opposed to DECLAS if what they say is true?
DECLAS would [PROVE] evidence v. POTUS to obtain FISA WARRANT – why the block?
See article above – redactions made to ‘protect’ exposing the REAL TRUTH?
McCabe Memos [source] >>> NYT [RR] ‘wear a wire’
Sessions Subpoena >>> McCabe Memos delivery to House
Baker Testimony >>> House [what was learned?][D]
[Next Up][RR] Testimony >>> House
Locked & Loaded.
to declassify or not to declassify? That is the question, when it comes to the FBI’s original evidence in the Russia collusion case.
The Department of Justice (DOJ) and the FBI have tried to thwart President Trump on releasing the evidence, suggesting it will harm national security, make allies less willing to cooperate, or even leave him vulnerable to accusations that he is trying to obstruct the end of the Russia probe.
So last Wednesday, Baker admitted to Congress in an unclassified setting — repeat, in an unclassified setting — that he had met with a top lawyer at the firm representing the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and received allegations from that lawyer about Russia, Trump and possible hacking.
It was the same DNC, along with Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, that funded the unverified, salacious dossier by a British intel operative, Christopher Steele, that became a central piece of evidence used to justify the FBI surveillance of the Trump campaign in the final days of the election.
And it was the same law firm that made the payments for the dossier research so those could be disguised in campaign spending reports to avoid the disclosure of the actual beneficiaries of the research, which were Clinton and the DNC.
And it was, in turns out, the same meeting that was so heavily censored by the intel agencies from Footnote 43 in the House report — treated, in other words, as some big national security secret.
What makes this so extraordinary is that the FBI and the DOJ would have Americans believe that a contact with a lawyer for a political party during the middle of the election is somehow a matter of national security that should be hidden from the public.
Well, that argument was proven to be a lie by the very way the interview with Baker played out last Wednesday on Capitol Hill. Baker was not interviewed in a “SCIF” — a “sensitive compartmented information facility” routinely used to discuss super-secret, highly sensitive information. There was no claim of classification over any information he provided Congress that day.
So we can now say with some authority that the earlier redaction in Footnote 43 was done in the name of a national security concern that did not exist.
Which raises the question of what the real reason was that it was hidden from public view. I think the answer can be found in an earlier set of documents that DOJ and FBI fought hard to keep secret — the text messages of those FBI love-birds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. What we learned from their messages was that the investigation was a whole lot more about politics and and a whole lot less about verified intelligence.
There is now a concrete storyline backed by irrefutable evidence: The FBI allowed itself to take political opposition research created by one party to defeat another in an election, treated it like actionable intelligence, presented it to the court as substantiated, and then used it to justify spying on an adviser for the campaign of that party’s duly chosen nominee for president in the final days of a presidential election.
- President Trump will meet with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein aboard Air Force One on Monday, suggesting that Rosenstein’s employment status is safe for the time being following a tense several weeks of speculation over whether the man running the Russia investigation would resign or be fired. Prior to the flight, Trump told reporters that he has no plans to fire Rosenstein.
- “I actually have a good relationship — other than there’s been no collusion folks, no collusion,” Trump said, adding that he looks forward to being with him.
- “We’re going to be talking. We’ll be talking on the plane.“
JUST IN: President Trump tells reporters he has no plans to fire Deputy AG Rosenstein, says they will be talking on Air Force One as they travel to Florida. pic.twitter.com/2JOusTob30
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) October 8, 2018
But, of course, Anons already knew this.
Knowledge is power.
- Back in May of 2017, Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the U.S. Department of State and USAID after both failed to respond to a former FOIA filing of “March 31, 2017, FOIA requests (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Agency for International Development (No. 1:17-cv-01012)” regarding documents pertaining to funding George Soros activities and his ‘philanthropic’ financing to topple governments known as “Open Society Foundations.”
- JW’s press release of April 4, 2018 titled “State Department Records Show Obama Administration Helped Fund George Soros’ Left-Wing Political Activities in Albania.”
- According to JW and the above press release,
The new documents show USAID funds were funneled through that agency’s Civil Society Project to back Soros’s left-wing Open Society Foundations in Albania, particularly the Soros operation efforts to give the socialist government greater control of the judiciary. USAID reportedly gave $9 million in 2016 to the “Justice for All” campaign, which is overseen by Soros’s “East West Management Institute.
- In another set of documents JW received, they “obtained 32 pages of records showing that the Obama administration sent U.S. taxpayers’ funds to a Soros-backed group that used the money to fund left-wing political activities in Albania. That included working with the country’s socialist government to push for highly controversial judicial “reform.”
113,000+ ‘suppressed’ [new] views in less than 24hrs.
Your voice is spreading.
Senator Dianne Feinstein has had a long and illustrious career with moments of great leadership, but in the recent Kavanaugh hearings, the California Democrat exposed herself as a standard partisan hack, leading the charge into an unnecessary, and losing battle. As a result, she showed that she and her party are desperate and power hungry, but are NOT champions for women.
But this Judicial Committee hearing was never about justice for Dr. Ford or about hearing and validating her claims. It was about creating a narrative of negativity against Judge Kavanaugh, fabricating a cloud of suspicion and doubt that would hopefully fog the room and make it impossible to distinguish fact from fiction and cause chaos to the point that the Judiciary Committee would throw up their hands and say, “it’s just not worth it – let’s go with someone else.” Thank goodness they didn’t.
Do you believe in coincidences?
Data provided to D party ‘affiliate’ to [target] voters for Nov 6 election?
- Google exposed the private data of hundreds of thousands of users of the Google+ social network and then opted not to disclose the issue this past spring, in part because of fears that doing so would draw regulatory scrutiny and cause reputational damage, according to
- Facebook, already facing scrutiny over how it handles the private information of its users, said on Friday that an attack on its computer network had exposed the personal information of nearly 50 million users.
- The breach, which was discovered this week, was the largest in the company’s 14-year history. The attackers exploited a feature in Facebook’s code to gain access to user accounts and potentially take control of them.
- The news could not have come at a worse time for Facebook. It has been buffeted over the last year by scandal, from revelations that a British analytics firm got access to the private information of up to 87 million users to worries that disinformation on Facebook has affected elections and even led to deaths in several countries.
- Senior executives have testified several times this year in congressional hearings where some lawmakers suggested that the government will need to step in if the social network is unable to get tighter control of its service. On Friday, regulators and lawmakers quickly seized on the breach to renew calls for more oversight.
- Twitter said that a “bug” sent user’s private direct messages to third-party developers “who were not authorized to receive them.”
- The social media giant began warning users Friday of the possible exposure with a message in the app.
- “The issue has persisted since May 2017, but we resolved it immediately upon discovering it,” the message said, which was posted on Twitter by a Mashable reporter. “Our investigation into this issue is ongoing, but presently we have no reason to believe that any data sent to unauthorized developers was misused.”
- A spokesperson told TechCrunch that it’s “highly unlikely” that any communication was sent to the incorrect developers at all, but informed users out of an abundance of caution.