The [CB] housing market is imploding, prices are coming down, mortgage applications are declining, the Fed will now need to cut rates to keep the housing market from collapsing. GM sells manufacturing plant and Workhorse group purchases it and it will employee hundreds of people. Trump outlines plans for the medical billing. Another piece to the puzzle and new bill calling for the audit of the US gold reserve.Don Jr. says no to the subpoena. Rand Paul responds to the subpoena and says didn’t everyone get the memo. Everything is about to change in the court system. Paul Sperry asks who wrote the Mueller report. Border patrol apprehends hundreds of illegals. About a 1/2 mile of wall is being built everyday. Abraham Lincoln sails into the Suez Canal. Trump calls out one of the [DS] operators and says he should be brought up on charges. The plan has been laid out, the plan is on course and it’s all about to drop.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 05.09.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Following last month’s disastrous starts and permits data, Tuesday’s release of the S&P/Case–Shiller US National Home Price Index hinted at a nasty slowdown in all 20 metropolitan regions the index tracks, indicating that the era of double-digit growth is coming to an end.
- Case-Shiller’s 20-City Composite expanded at just 3.00% YoY in January (just above the 2.95% YoY expectation but sharply below March’s 3.51% YoY print), we reported Tuesday. This is the weakest annual growth since September 2012, decelerating for an 11th month in January as buyers held out for more affordable properties. At the national level, home prices increased at just a 4% rate, the smallest gain since 2012.
With a housing slowdown observed across the country, it certainly seems like the housing market has reached a significant turning point.
- If the news couldn’t get any worse. Mortgage applications continue to collapse on Wednseday morning. Overall, mortgage applications fell 4.3% on the week, following last week’s 7.3% plunge; but refis tumbled 5.0% on the week… More signs of the housing industry is faltering.
- Biggest four-week crash in refinancings since March 2013…
- In the aftermath of GM’s announcement to close the Lordstown, Ohio, auto assembly facility, President Trump worked earnestly to get GM to sell the facility and save jobs for the region. Today President Trump and GM CEO Mary Barra announce the likely sale to Workhorse Group pending UAW union approval.
Washington (AFP) – General Motors Wednesday announced plans to invest $700 million in Ohio and to sell a shuttered plant to a company that makes electric trucks, drawing cheers from President Donald Trump who has assailed the US automaker for cutting American jobs.
“GREAT NEWS FOR OHIO!” Trump tweeted, revealing the details ahead of the company’s official announcement.
Shortly after Trump’s tweet, GM confirmed it is in discussions with Workhorse, a Cincinnati-based company that focuses on producing electric delivery vehicles, to sell its plant in Lordstown, Ohio. The factory employed about 1,400 workers prior to ceasing production in March.
CEO Mary Barra said in a statement GM will “remain committed to growing manufacturing jobs in the US, including in Ohio, and we see this development as a potential win-win for everyone.” (read more).
GREAT NEWS FOR OHIO! Just spoke to Mary Barra, CEO of General Motors, who informed me that, subject to a UAW agreement etc., GM will be selling their beautiful Lordstown Plant to Workhorse, where they plan to build Electric Trucks. GM will also be spending $700,000,000 in Ohio…
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 8, 2019
….in 3 separate locations, creating another 450 jobs. I have been working nicely with GM to get this done. Thank you to Mary B, your GREAT Governor, and Senator Rob Portman. With all the car companies coming back, and much more, THE USA IS BOOMING!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 8, 2019
- President Trump announced Thursday his administration is working with Congress on a comprehensive legislative package to outlaw crippling surprise medical bills.
- The administration says it is aiming to increase transparency in health services billing. The president said that patients must be told ahead of treatment if a specialist, such as an anesthesiologist or radiologist, is out of their network. Patients should only be billed for out-of-network care if they consent to receiving treatment.
- “These bills have ruined people’s lives,” Trump said at the White House.
- Trump also said balance billing, the practice of billing patients for the portion of charges that insurance will not cover, will be outlawed for emergency care services. For non-emergency doctor visits, all service prices will be provided upfront, including out-of-pocket costs, eliminating surprise bills.
- Trump told reporters that the administration will “announce something over the next two weeks.”
Big announcement today: Drug companies have to come clean about their prices in TV ads. Historic transparency for American patients is here. If drug companies are ashamed of those prices—lower them!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 8, 2019
- U.S. Representative Alex Mooney (R-WV) introduced legislation this week to provide for the first audit of United States gold reserves since the Eisenhower Administration.
- The Gold Reserve Transparency Act (H.R. 2559) – backed by the Sound Money Defense League and government accountability advocates – directs the Comptroller of the United States to conduct a “full assay, inventory, and audit of all gold reserves, including any gold in ‘deep storage,’ of the United States at the place or places where such reserves are kept.”
- HR 2559 requires more than just a physical assay, inventory, and audit, however. Even if all United States gold can be physically accounted for, it may nevertheless be encumbered with third-party obligations – or otherwise be impaired by bank financialization.
- Therefore, Mooney’s gold audit bill also requires “a full accounting of any and all sales, purchases, disbursements, or receipts… a full accounting of any and all encumbrances, including those due to lease, swap, or similar transactions presently in existence or entered into [in the past 15 years, and] an analysis of the sufficiency of the measures taken to ensure the physical security of such reserves.”
- Rep. Mooney’s gold audit bill seeks to restore confidence in the stewardship of America’s gold, a vital and strategic financial asset that does not carry the counterparty risks of un-backed national currencies.
- “The U.S. Treasury has neglected to give the American people an understanding and inventory of our nation’s gold holdings,” said Rep. Mooney. “After 65 years since the last audit, this legislation would lead to necessary transparency in accounting for our gold reserves.”
- “The Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee has subpoenaed Donald Trump Jr. to answer questions about his previous testimony before Senate investigators in relation to the Russia investigation,
- Donald Trump, Jr., President Donald Trump’s eldest son, is rebuffing a subpoena from the Senate Intelligence Committee attempting to compel him to testify again before Congress on the Russia hoax scandal, setting off a major internal battle inside the Republican Party.
- It also comes after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who ultimately controls the Senate Intelligence Committee because he is the Majority Leader in the Senate, declared earlier this week regarding the Russia hoax that it was “case closed.” This effort by Burr flies in the face of what McConnell said, and threatens to seriously escalate differences between Republicans in Congress and the Trump administration at a time when the left seeks to create dissent among Republicans ahead of the critical 2020 presidential election.
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) is slamming Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC), the GOP chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, for contradicting direct orders from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on the Russia investigation and issuing a subpoena of Donald Trump, Jr., despite McConnell’s statement that the case is closed.
Apparently the Republican chair of the Senate Intel Committee didn’t get the memo from the Majority Leader that this case was closed… https://t.co/jvV5PIX266
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) May 8, 2019
Do you feel the panic, the DS and the MSM are on the same talking points
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi joined House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler in saying the United States is in a “constitutional crisis”
Think Mirror, we will be in a constiutional crisis, when the comey, declass, oig report are released the country will learn and it was completely against the constitution.
Lets go back in time
- House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler has been leading the effort to hold Attorney General Bill Barr in contempt of Congress, claiming the move is needed to stem a “constitutional crisis.”
- But he felt completely differently back when Republicans held then-Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress for rejecting demands to turn over documents about the Fast and Furious gun-running scandal.
Just joined the #walkout of the House chamber to protest the shameful, politically-motivated GOP vote holding AG Holder in contempt
— (((Rep. Nadler))) (@RepJerryNadler) June 28, 2012
- After the vote, Donald Trump Jr. wrote on Twitter
Ahhh the irony. Political hacks gonna hack. https://t.co/T8xFiaivU5
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) May 8, 2019
- “Nadler was also accused of hypocrisy last month by GOP critics for his subpoena of the unredacted Mueller report, with critics pointing to video from the Clinton days showing him urging caution regarding the release of details from then-Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr’s report,”
“But now a different political landscape compels the chairman to adopt new standards of fairness, ignore existing law and demand the material he once considered ‘unfair to release,’” Committee Ranking Member Doug Collins, R-Ga., said.
- Back when the House held Holder in contempt, then-House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said Republicans the move was purely political. “What is happening here is shameful,” she said then.
- So what’s it this time, Nancy?
Paul Sperry wants to know who really wrote the Mueller report he tweeted out the following
Who Really Wrote the Mueller Report?
BREAKING: Special counsel outsourced parts of Trump-Russia probe to private contractorshttps://t.co/lgNlQ2QOFZ
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) May 9, 2019
- Special Counsel Robert Mueller spent more than $732,000 on outside contractors, including private investigators and researchers, records show, but his office refuses to say who they were. While it’s not unusual for special government offices to outsource for services such as computer support, Mueller also hired contractors to compile “investigative reports” and other “information.”
- The arrangement has led congressional investigators, government watchdog groups and others to speculate that the private investigators and researchers who worked for the special counsel’s office might have included Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS, the private research firm that hired Steele to produce the Russia collusion dossier for the Clinton campaign.
- U.S. Rep. Devin Nunes, the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, said the report should be renamed “The Mueller Dossier,” because he says it contains a lot of similar innuendo. Even though Mueller failed to corroborate key allegations leveled in the dossier, Nunes said his report twists key facts to put a collusion gloss on events. He also asserted that it selectively quotes from Trump campaign emails and omits exculpatory information in ways that cast the campaign’s activities in the most sinister light.
- Mueller’s team worked closely with dossier author Steele, a long-retired British intelligence officer who worked for the Clinton campaign. Mueller’s investigators went to London to consult with Steele for at least two days in September 2017 while apparently using his dossier as an investigative road map and central theory to his collusion case. Steele now runs a private research and consulting firm in London, Orbis Business Intelligence.
- It’s not clear if Mueller’s office paid Steele, but recently released FBI records show the bureau previously made a number of payments to him, and at one point during the 2016 campaign offered him $50,000 to continue his dossier research. Steele was also paid through the Clinton campaign, earning $168,000 for his work on the dossier.
- Expenditure statements show that the Special Counsel’s Office outsourced “investigative reports” and “information” to third-party contractors during Mueller’s investigation into alleged Russian “collusion” during the 2016 presidential election.
- Judicial Watch suspects Mueller’s office may have farmed out work to the private Washington research firm Fusion GPS or its subcontractor Steele, both of whom were paid by the Clinton camp during the 2016 presidential election. Several law enforcement and Hill sources who spoke with RCI also believe Steele and Fusion GPS were deputized in the investigation.
- The House Judiciary Committee is voting to hold Attorney General William Barr in contempt of Congress and to secure a vote of the entire House of Representatives in order to send the matter to federal court. The problem is that the contempt action against Barr is long on action and short on contempt. Indeed, with a superficial charge, the House could seriously undermine its credibility in the ongoing conflicts with the White House.
- False statements
- Democrats have struggled to focus attention on the summary Barr wrote rather than on the actual report. While Democrats claim the summary misrepresented the report, the report tracks the conclusions referenced in the letter Barr sent. Barr said Mueller did not find evidence of a crime linked to collusion or conspiracy with the Russians. That is true. He said Mueller did not reach a conclusion on obstruction. That is also true.
- Barr said he and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein concluded the evidence, particularly on the lack of a clear showing of corrupt intent here, did not support an obstruction charge. That is again true.
- Failure to appear
- Various Democrats have declared that Barr refusing to appear before the committee is clear contempt of Congress. It is a point endlessly raised by House members on television but conspicuously missing in the contempt sanction. The reason is that it is not true. Barr appeared before the Senate and answered detailed questions from members. He was prepared to do the same in the House when the committee inexplicably demanded that he be questioned not just by members but also by professional staffers.
- Democrats have tried to explain that the demand for questioning was due to the “complexity” of the record and issues of the special counsel report. That rationale is facially absurd. There is nothing overly complex about these issues, as shown in the Senate hearing. The Democrats wanted to manufacture a conflict, and they have succeeded in doing so.
- Report redactions
- That leaves us with the only ground cited by the Democrats for contempt, which is Barr refusing to release the unredacted report. Senate Democrats attacked him at his confirmation hearing for refusing to guarantee public release of the report without redactions.
- Barr promised to release as much of the report as possible, and he has delivered. Indeed, he is not expressly given the authority to release the confidential report. Yet, he not only released it but declared executive privilege waived on its content. The key obstruction portion of the report is virtually unredacted. Just 8 percent of the public report was redacted, largely to remove material that could undermine ongoing investigations. The sealed version of the report given to Congress only had 2 percent redacted. Democrats are therefore seeking a contempt sanction on a report that is 98 percent disclosed and only lacks grand jury material.
- Democrats want to focus on those 2 percent of redactions rather than over 400 pages of findings.
- So Congress now will ask a court to find civil contempt for Barr refusing to release grand jury information. The District of Columbia Circuit Court of Appeals recently rejected a district court claim to have the “inherent supervisory authority” to disclose grand jury matters because of great public interest. To make matters worse, the Justice Department has now said the president has invoked executive privilege over the entire report, making this contempt claim even less likely to prevail over the long run.
- One of the most concerning aspects of the Trump Presidency has been random judges deciding to dictate policy to the entire country with national injunctions.
- The founders would have laughed at the idea of “judicial supremacy” and called it tyranny. They never intended for low-level judges to be able to dictate national, constitutionally supported policy. Slowly though, over the course of hundreds of years, we’ve arrived at the point where national injunctions are being routinely abused simply to oppose Trump, while not being based in any sound aspect of law.
- Finally, it appears someone is ready to do something about it.
Vice President Pence on Wednesday announced that the administration will challenge the ability of federal district court judges to issue nationwide injunctions that halt policies advocated by President Trump.
The administration’s move — aimed at pushing back at unfavorable decisions from lower courts across the country — would set the stage for a vast legal debate and battle over the role that national injunctions play in the courts.
- This is long overdue.
- National injunctions (aside from decisions by the Supreme Court) were not even a thing until 150 years after the founding of the country. As Justice Clearance Thomas has pointed out, they appear to be in direct conflict with Article III.
#YumaSector Border Patrol agents apprehended over 700 illegal aliens on Monday, bringing the total to 1500+ for the past 3 days. Total #YumaSector detention capacity is just over 400. @CBP #NationalSecurity pic.twitter.com/e1ZzYgEnxN
— CBP Arizona (@CBPArizona) May 7, 2019
- During a Senate Judiciary subcommittee hearing, Border Patrol Chief Carol Provost revealed the latest apprehension figures were“off-the-charts”, according to a report from Politico.
- She said the newest arrest figures were “off the charts compared to recent years,” and called on Congress to take action.
“We cannot address this crisis by simply shifting more resources or building more facilities,” Provost told lawmakers. “It’s like holding a bucket under a faucet. It doesn’t matter how many buckets you give me if we can’t turn off the flow.”
- The Pentagon announced that well over 200 miles of physical barrier is slated to be built along the U.S.-Mexico border in the coming months.
- Take a listen to Defense Secretary Pat Shanahan as he describes how the wall is being built
- An indictment was unsealed today charging a former intelligence analyst with illegally obtaining classified national defense information and disclosing it to a reporter. Daniel Everette Hale, 31, of Nashville, Tennessee, was arrested this morning and will make his initial appearance today at the federal courthouse in Nashville.
- According to the indictment, Hale was enlisted in the U.S. Air Force from July 2009 to July 2013, during which time he received language and intelligence training. While serving on active duty, Hale was assigned to work at the National Security Agency (NSA) and deployed to Afghanistan as an intelligence analyst. After leaving the U.S. Air Force, Hale was employed by a defense contractor and assigned to the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), where he worked as a political geography analyst between December 2013 and August 2014. I
- According to allegations in the indictment, beginning in April 2013, while enlisted in the U.S. Air Force and assigned to the NSA, Hale began communicating with a reporter. Hale met with the reporter in person on multiple occasions, and, at times, communicated with the reporter via an encrypted messaging platform. Then, in February 2014, while working as a cleared defense contractor at NGA, Hale printed six classified documents unrelated to his work at NGA and soon after exchanged a series of messages with the reporter. Each of the six documents printed were later published by the reporter’s news outlet.
- President Donald Trump will designate Brazil as a “major non-NATO ally,” in recognition of the South American state’s deepening defense cooperation with the US, says Trump’s notification to the Congress.
- Trump announced the decision in a White House press release on Wednesday. As a non-NATO ally, Brazil would become a preferred buyer of US military equipment, would participate in Pentagon military auctions, and would participate in military exercises and training operations with US forces.
- Seventeen other countries, including Israel, Japan, South Korea and Australia hold equivalent status
- a deputy of the Venezuelan AN (National Assembly), and Vice-President of the AN, Edgar Zambrano, has been accused of several crimes, including treason against the country, instigation to the insurrection, conspiracy to commit a crime and usurpation of functions.
- The Bolivarian National Intelligence Service (SEBIN) arrested opposition MP Edgar Zambrano on Wednesday for his participation in the failed coup on April 30th.
- Likewise, the National Constituent Assembly (ANC) of Venezuela approved on May 7th the removal of parliamentary immunity to eight deputies of the National Assembly (AN), an matter that has been in dispute since 2016, for their participation in the coup attempt. Among them was the first vice president of the AN, Edgar Zambrano.
- The other seven opposition deputies, whose parliamentary immunity was revoked are: Herry Ramos, Luis Florido, Richard Blanco, Marianela Magallanes, Américo De Grazia, Andres Velazques and José Calzadilla.
- On April 30th, the group of opposition deputies joined the attempted coup of Juan Guaidó and the fugitive of justice Leopoldo López, who together with some 14 rebellious soldiers wanted to generate violence and overthrow the constitutional president Nicolás Maduro.
- The European Union says it rejects any ultimatums issued by Iran, saying in a statement that it won’t bend to threats that Tehran will break from the nuclear deal and begin enriching uranium unless European signatories uphold their commitments within 60 days.
- “We strongly urge Iran to continue to implement its commitments under the JCPoA in full as it has done until now and to refrain from any escalatory steps,” the EU officials said in a statement. The EU, UK, France and Germany said they have “great concern” over Iran’s move.
Trump during a press conference today let the world know that the DS is controlling Iran, take a listen to what Trump said.
The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States. The intent behind the Act is to prevent unauthorized negotiations from undermining the government’s position. The Act was passed following George Logan‘s unauthorized negotiations with France in 1798, and was signed into law by President John Adams on January 30, 1799. The Act was amended in 1994, changing the penalty for violation from “fined $5,000” to “fined under this title”; this appears to be the only amendment to the Act. Violation of the Logan Act is a felony.
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) May 9, 2019
What is Trump looking for, he wants Iran to call him, to renegotiate the deal, but the DS is continually telling Iran to do the opposite.
At this point we need to be careful of a false flag, maybe an attack on the ships, but if this does happen I believe the patriots are prepared for this. and Trump will not respond quickly.
With what is happening in Venezuela and Iran many people believe that Bolton and Pompeo are in control, they are calling the shots, this is exactly what Trump wants everyone to think. Think about Bolton wants war, he is a neocon, the DS knows that bolton would have no problem starting a war, he wouldn’t hestitate he has been pushing this for a long time, especially in Iran and VenezuelaPompeo would have no problem backing Bolton, Trump need to project this.
- the way in which an event or course of action is perceived by the public.
Q posted this glimpse of the plan on February 9th
Q gave us points of reference
[-90] May 10
–Blockade removal [‘Scaramucci’ model]
–[RR] removal [Goodbye #2 [#1 _ oversight of Mueller]
-Barr (w/ Whitaker) review [RR] notes re: strong reservations to DECLAS due to sources & methods + Foreign CLAS (irreparable harm) > OIG review prior to executing order
-Barr (w/ Whitaker) pull DECLAS review assignment from OIG [cite: executive order from POTUS does not require special oversight – DOJ/FBI (Wray) fully capable in reviewing and commenting re: OP integrity (sources & methods) etc.]
-Barr executes order to DECLAS + provide members of H committee long requested supplemental documentation in C setting [scope memo + CLAS] as required by US Law.
-Whitaker remain DOJ senior staff
-Barr meeting Huber & OIG
-House D’s threaten subpoena of Barr/Whitaker re: DECLAS, SC report, Huber, etc….
-House D’s use subpoena power to ……………………Acts 1, 2, and 3. [spill +30]
-Meeting w/ NK > DENUC plan/process > sanctions lift meets subj A, B food for people (aid)
UK/AUS narrative shift re: in_country spy campaign v. POTUS (hops 1 to 2; 2 to 3; 3 to 4; 4 to target)
-D sky is falling push to public (scare to control)(projection)
-Narrative damage control
-Wall discussion end (public awareness of D’s)
-Red/Green Castle per orig plan
Dark to Light.