In this news brief we will discuss the latest news on the economic collapse. We look to see if things are really that different. The central bank will not stop at just confiscating your wealth they will want your life. They want to enslave the people.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 04.09.2017
- Millions of Americans don’t want to work part-time.
- The U.S. economy added just 98,000 jobs in March, the smallest gain in nearly a year,
- Part-time work is still a contentious alternative for many workers. On Thursday, Amazon said it will create 30,000 part-time jobs in the U.S. over the next year, nearly double the current number. Of those, 25,000 will be in warehouses and 5,000 will be home-based customer service positions.
- There were some 5.6 million involuntary part-time workers in March 2017, little changed from the month before, but down from 6.4 million a year earlier, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Total revolving credit rose by $2.9 billion, undoing last month’s $2.6 billion drop – the biggest since 2012 – while non-revolving credit increased by $12.3 billion, for a total increase in February consumer credit of $15.2 billion,
- in February, following modest prior revisions, total revolving/credit card debt, has once again risen above the “nice round number” of $1 trillion for the first time since January 2007…
- .... where it now joins both auto ($1.1 trillion) and student ($1.4 trillion) loans, both of which are well above $1 trillion as of this moment.
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) in Washington has published a Working Paper on “de-cashing” the economies and the implications. This paper clearly demonstrates that this is the direction we are headed into. It provides advice to governments who want to join in the latest thing – abolishing cash.
Although some countries most likely will de-cash in a few years, going completely cashless should be phased in steps. The de-cashing process could build on the initial and largely uncontested steps, such as the phasing out of large denomination bills, the placement of ceilings on cash transactions, and the reporting of cash moves across the borders. Further steps could include creating economic incentives to reduce the use of cash in transactions, simplifying the opening and use of transferrable deposits, and further computerizing the financial system.
- U.S. Navy strike group will be moving toward the western Pacific Ocean near the Korean peninsula, The strike group, called Carl Vinson, includes an aircraft carrier and will make its way from Singapore toward the Korean peninsula.
- Finally, for a real-time breakdown of where US Carrier and amphibious ready groups can be found at this moment, here is a handy map courtesy of Stratfor.
- A US airstrike in Raqqa countryside has killed a plethora of civilians and injured dozens more.
- The airstrike devastated an internet coffee shop in Hanedah town in western Raqqa countryside. The airstrike killed more than 20 civilians and injured dozens more.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said the U.S. would impose sanctions on Syria “to stop this type of activity,”
- sanctions have not worked in the past and they will not work in the future, so this does nothing because the Syrian people have had sanctions for years now.
- Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Al-Abadi, in a telephone call with US Vice President Mike Pence, highlighted the need to end the escalation of the Syrian conflict and conduct an urgent investigation into the suspected chemical weapons attack.
- “Iraq considers the use of chemical weapons in Syria a condemned and denounced crime,” Abadi said, according to the statement.
- “We are with the Syrian people who were the victims, just like the Iraqi people who were also victims of being hit with chemical weapons by the former [Saddam Hussein] regime,” he noted, calling for an “urgent international investigation” into the use of chemical weapons.
- US Vice President Mike Pence meanwhile “affirmed that US policy in the region didn’t change, and its priority is to defeat Daesh in Iraq and the region,” the Iraqi statement concluded.
- Said US media, said that the Syrian army cleared the leaders of “capillaries” air before the US aggression.
- American station reported that the army had evacuated personnel and equipment from the capillaries air base in the province of Homs before the attack launched by the US military through the winged missiles.
- The station considered that the Syrian army pre-emptive actions indicate that he expected the US missile attack, which began Friday night and lasted about 35 minutes.
Dissemination of activists on social networking sites and images back to parts of the US Tomahawk missiles, which struck at dawn on military air base in central Syria
The images show the remnants of Hawk missiles Altoma US after its fall in Krto village in the countryside of Tartous
It is not known how these missiles to the region, which lies dozens of kilometers from the city of Homs and the airport capillaries, and suggested the premise of bringing it down the process of being scattered on the ground, it is possible to topple him system Banstar S 1, while another hypothesis said the missile was a defect led to his downfall.
- The picture showed a number of scattered containers outside one of the airport’s hangars. Immediately, Twitter experts made claims that these containers were some “chemical weapons containers” linking them to an old picture showing Russian Army personnel getting rid of chemical weapons stored in similar containers.
Few examples of these allegations:
- Most viewers would then consider this to be an “incontestable proof” that the containers inside Shayrat Airbase stored chemical weapons. Though, this assumption ignored some facts:
- 1) The hangar was targeted, and the United States Department of Defense (DoD) declared that it targeted no chemical weapons in the missile attack.
- 2) If the containers did indeed contain chemical weapons previously, this would mean that those weapons were used until they’ve emptied which would mean thousands if not tens of thousands of casualties across Syria as a result of multiple chemical weapons attacks that had not happen. Furthermore, according to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), Syria does not have the ability to neutralize chemical weapons, and did not have the time to do so before the strike.
- After the spread of the false allegations, the truth was quickly revealed.
- The containers turned out to be ammunition storage for several types of ammo, most significantly cluster bombs. This was the case in the aforementioned Airbase as parts of the RBK-500 cluster bombs are easily identified in the same picture which removes any minimal doubt about the identity of the stored material in the containers.
With the containers present in the same hangars, the bombs would be directly armed with the cluster munitions prior to combat sorties.
The containers contain AO-2,5RT cluster submunitions:
- Russia’s Channel 1 News released footage from the targeted airbase on Friday evening; it shows the extent of the damage the U.S. cruise missiles did to the Shayrat Airbase.
Video – Planes are taking off from the base
- Protesters gathered in cities across the US and other parts of the world, in demonstration against President Donald Trump’s missile strikes on a Syrian airbase.
- Demonstrators also expressed their resentment against Washington’s warmongering policy and said bombing Syria would create even more conflict, not resolution.
- The demonstrations were mostly peaceful, but there were some clashes with police and some arrests.
- Anti-war demonstrations have been planned this weekend for 50 cities across the US
- The British newspaper Daily Mail has been caught deleting an article titled “The United States supported the plan to carry out a chemical attack in Syria and blame Assad regime” dated January 29 2013.
- Author of the article Louise Boyle cited hacked emails between senior officials and reported that the US was planning a chemical attack to serve as a false flag that would allow the strengthening the coalition military action in Syria.
- The fact that the plan involves delivering a CW (chemical weapon) that is “similar to those Assad should have,” clearly suggests that the idea is to stage a false flag chemical weapons attack that could be blamed on Assad
- It revealed “Swedish Physicians for Human Rights” organization (SWEDRHR) what she conning the so-called Bal “White Helmets”, in a report published content agency “Sputnik” Russian.
- The Swedish organization said that “those who call themselves saviors and Toaaan did not save Syrian children, but on the contrary, they have to kill them in order to portray a more realistic media clips.”
- She added that after checking the recorded characters, that the suffering of Syrian children appear as a result of a chemical attack, Swedish experts concluded that the “saviors” are injecting a child at a dose of adrenaline in the heart area by long syringe needle, knowing that the first aid for victims of chemical attack is not in this way.
- . No children show no symptoms of poisoning chemical gases.
- The Syrian Arab Army have confirmed that a Syrian special forces unit fired at a US reconnaissance plane flying over Syian military base in Al-Qamishli in north-western Syria.
The aircraft was said to quickly fly away. It does not appear that there were any casualties from the incident.
This is the first time Syrian forces have militarily engaged with US forces since Donald Trump ordered a missile strike on Sharyat air base in Homs Governorate.
The United States has neither acknowledged nor commented on the incident.
- The Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said Moscow must stop insisting on Assad’s leadership, live on the state broadcaster TRT Haber on Sunday.
- The US ambassador to the United Nations has said that the ouster of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is one of the priorities of the Trump administration.
- Most notable is Trump’s claim that he acted “in the vital national security and foreign policy interests of the United States,” and his promise that the US “will take additional action, as necessary and appropriate, to further its important national interests.”
- Full text of Trump’s letter to the Speaker of the House and the President of the Senate:
April 8. 2017
Dear Mr. Speaker: (Dear Mr. President:)
At approximately 8:40 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time on April 6, 2017, at my direction, United States military forces in the Mediterranean Sea, operating beyond the territorial sea of any state, struck the Shayrat military airfield in Syria.
United States intelligence indicates that Syrian military forces operating from this airfield were responsible for the chemical weapons attack on Syrian civilians in southern Idlib Province, Syria, that occurred on April 4. I directed this action in order to degrade the Syrian military’s ability to conduct further chemical weapons attacks and to dissuade the Syrian regime from using or proliferating chemical weapons, thereby promoting the stability of the region and averting a worsening of the region’s current humanitarian catastrophe.
I acted in the vital national security and foreign policy interests of the United States, pursuant to my constitutional authority to conduct foreign relations and as Commander in Chief and Chief Executive. The United States will take additional action, as necessary and appropriate, to further its important national interests.
I am providing this report as part of my efforts to keep the Congress fully informed, consistent with the War Powers Resolution (Public Law 93-148). I appreciate the support of the Congress in this action.
- It was not immediately clear if Congress will demand that it pre-clears any future air strikes against Syria, should Trump continue his military campaign.
- As a reminder, the he US strike came before the UN or the OPCW, the chemical weapons watchdog, could investigate the incident and the allegation the Assad was behind the attack as the media claimed . Washington rushed to accuse the Syrian government for the suspected chemical attack. In 2003 it rushed to invade Iraq because it “had weapons of mass destruction.”
- Mike Cernovich is an independent journalist who broke the Susan Rice unmasking story.
- According to a report by independent journalist, Mike Cernovich, current National Security Advisor, H.R. McMaster is manipulating intelligence reports given to President Trump regarding Syria.
- Via Mike Cernovich:
McMaster is plotting how to sell a massive ground war in Syria to President Trump
As NSA, McMaster’s job is to synthesize intellience reports from all other agencies. President Trump is being given an inncurate picture of the situation in Syria, as McMaster is seeking to involve the U.S. in a full scale war in Syria.
The plan calls for 150,000 American ground troops in Syria.
Many special operations veterans including General Joseph Votel have raised serious concerns about McMaster’s plans for Syria.
- Cernovich points out that Petraeus’ influence in the NSC remains strong: and Patraeus is the real push for all this
About Flynn and Bannon:
Two men were standing in between another U.S.-led war in the Middle East and McMaster — General Mike Flynn and Steve Bannon.
If McMaster and Petraeus have their way, America will find itself in another massive war in the Middle East.
- As independent journalist, Sarah Abdallah, reports, around 20 U.S. armored vehicles have poured across the Jordanian border into Syria. At this time, it remains unclear as to what the purpose of the vehicles might be. Abdallah is based in Lebanon.
- If confirmed, this new incursion adds yet another dangerous dimension to the conflict in Syria that could embroil the world in a major conflict.
- The statement released in Arabic states that the allied operations room recognizes that the US is supporting the separation of northern Syria and Iraq from their respective states.
- Point seven of the statement details how all US military are legitimate targets as they have crossed every red line possible and operate illegally in Syria. It then emphasizes that the joint military operations room will respond strongly to any aggression and any violation made by the US in Syria.
- They they go onto reiterate their full support of the Syrian Army to fully liberate every part of Syria occupied by terrorist forces.
- It then goes onto state how they will not allow a unipolar world with the United States as the dominate power to continue to impose its will across the globe.