More and more indicators are popping up and showing us that the economy has not improved at all but declined since 2008. Nothing has been fixed and the illusion is starting to disappear, it is getting harder to hide what is really going on. The subprime chaos is continuing and the damage is going to spread. Housing starts and permits decline in the time period they should be skyrocketing, this is the hot time for real estate, and we are seeing a huge reversal in real estate. Rates are increasing which means more buyers will be pushed out of the market. A relative of the Skripals has been denied a visa by the UK, nobody knows where the Skripals are. Satellite images show NK is dismantling their nuke program, the White House says the talks are still on between NK and the US. Europe tries to keep the Iranian deal together, they are just not sure if they are going to pay Iran. Israel and Palestine make a deal, Palestine will take control of their electrical needs. Syrian army has full control over Homs, Russia says the US is hiding and protecting terrorists. The plan is not always straightforward, the plan is complex and many pieces need to be moved into place to make sure everything goes as planned.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 05.16.2018
- Last week, used car prices had their biggest drop since 2009 – directly after the financial market meltdown of 2008.
- Right now, the auto market is showing signs of incredible worry.
- Delinquent subprime auto-loans are higher than they were in the last recession.
- Look for yourself…
- What’s interesting – and worrisome – is that consumers are defaulting on subprime auto loans when the economy is reportedly doing ‘very well’.
- Their policies made the entire system fragile by getting consumers addicted to cheap debt through their easy money.
- They then began tightening credit – crippling the borrowers.
- Think of it this way – imagine you’re addicted to alcohol. And your bartender keeps giving you cheap drinks each night for months. Eventually, from drinking way more than you should’ve been able to afford, you now have a very high tolerance.
- But suddenly – the bartender becomes strict and starts giving you less booze. He tells you, “sorry but no more free alcohol for you.” Problem is, you wouldn’t have drank so much if you had to pay full price for it.
- Now you’re left with awful withdrawals – scrounging together all the extra money you can just to pay for a drink. But the only way you can really afford to feel better is if he starts giving out free drinks again or you painfully detox.
- Just look at the collapse in auto-loan growth since 2015 – when the Fed began tightening with their end of QE and talk of rate hikes…
- Clearly the higher rates had an impact on new auto loans.
- But a bigger – and more pressing – problem is that the Fed’s short-term interest rate hikes are making these current subprime auto loans unserviceable. The borrowers are having a harder time paying more interest for an asset that depreciates 15% the moment they take it off the lot.
- Clearly, affordability is becoming a problem. . .
- History shows us that when things start their descent into collapse – the subprime market is the first to get hit.
- . .
- Having bounced notably in March, both Housing Starts and Building Permits in April tumbled (-3.7% MoM and -1.78% MoM respectively).
- Starts dropped 3.7% MoM in April – far worse than the 0.7% drop expected but while permits also dropped 1.8% MoM,
- For some context, Starts and Permits remain over 40% below their 2005/6 peaks…
- The driver of the tumble in housing starts is a 11.3% plunge in multi-family..
- Three of four regions posted declines in starts, led by a 16.3 percent decrease in the Midwest and a 12 percent drop in the West.
Mortgage rates spiked in a big way today, bringing some lenders to the highest levels in nearly 7 years (you’d need to go back to July 2011 to see worse).
- And that is crushing demand for refinancing applications...
- According to Wolf Richter over at Wolf Street, the good times in real estate are ending…
The big difference between 2010 and now, and between 2008 and now, is that home prices have skyrocketed since then in many markets – by over 50% in some markets, such as Denver, Dallas, or the five-county San Francisco Bay Area, for example, according to the Case-Shiller Home Price Index. In other markets, increases have been in the 25% to 40% range. This worked because mortgage rates zigzagged lower over those years, thus keeping mortgage payments on these higher priced homes within reach for enough people. But that ride is ending.
- So you have fast-rising mortgage rates and soaring home prices. What Happens?
- The niece of ex-spy Sergei Skripal has had her visa request to Britain refused for a second time. The Russian national was hoping to visit her relatives, Responding to the denial, a Home Office spokesperson said: “We have refused a visa application from Viktoria Skripal on the grounds that she did not meet the requirements of the immigration rules.”
- The longer this goes on, the worse it looks for the UK.
- Just days after North Korea said it would start dismantling its (potentially collapsed) nuclear test site, satellite images from The Wall Street Journal and 38 North show that, for now, Kim is living up to his word, removing buildings and “sanitizing” the site.
- Senator Rand Paul explained Tuesday that reports of North Korea threatening to cancel the imminent peace summit talks with President Trump are being ‘over-read’, and that the negotiations should go ahead unhindered.
- The State Department, however, said it was unaware of any problems:
.@statedeptspox says “We have not heard anything from that government or the government of South Korea to indicate that we would not continue conducting these exercises or that we would not continue planning for our meeting between President…
- French oil and energy company Total said on Wednesday that may pull out of the Iran South Pars 11 energy project, in light of a decision by US President Donald Trump to withdraw from an international nuclear deal with Iran.
- Total’s position shows how difficult it will be for European powers to safeguard their interests inIran and offer guarantees to save the nuclear deal.
- “Total will not continue the SP11 project and will have to unwind all related operations before 4 November 2018, unless Total is granted a specific project waiver by US authorities with the support of the French and European authorities.”
- EU and Iran to keep nuclear deal in place
- M The European Union’s top diplomat, Federica Mogherini, said on Tuesday that the bloc would seek avenues for protecting businesses operating in Iran – even as the US threatens to impose tighter sanctions on any company that dares to continue operating in Iran after the US has revived its economic sanctions.
- Federica Mogherini said While it couldn’t provide any economic or legal guarantees to IRan, the EU will find a way to keep badly needed investment flowing into Iran. they’re expected to propose a few options in the coming weeks.
- Under the agreement, the PA will pay off a debt of 915 million Israeli shekels (about $255 million) to IEC.
- The agreement was hailed by both Israeli and Palestinian officials. Hussein al-Sheikh, the head of the General Authority for Civil Affairs who oversaw the signing, said May 1, “The agreement will effectively free the electricity sector from the Israeli control that lasted for decades.”
- Russian warships armed with Kalibr cruise missiles will be on a permanent duty in the Mediterranean, Russian President Vladimir Putin said in his opening remarks at a meeting with top officials of the Defense Ministry and defense-industrial complex on May 16.
- The SAA General Command announced in an official statement that the SAA had entered over 65 villages and towns in the northern Homs pocket under the reconciliation agreement, which was reached on May 2. Over 31,000 militants and their relatives withdrew from these towns and villages under the agreement, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR).
- Syrian pro-government sources reported that most of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) officers and fighters in northern Homs pocket had chosen to reconcile with the Damascus government and handed over all of their weapons.
- Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova accused the US of hiding thousands of terrorists in Syria from justice,
“We have taken note of the fact the US administration is keeping quiet about the several thousand foreign terrorists, who have been detained by the US-led coalition and the Kurdish Syrian Democratic Forces i
- Zakharova revealed that Moscow knows well the number of terrorists and the conditions in which they are being kept.
“According to our sources, there are two or three thousand militants, mostly from Europe, Arab countries and the CIS,” the diplomat said. “The so-called restrictive measures are confined to limiting the freedom of movement. They enjoy three meals a day, medical assistance and the opportunities for exercise to stay in good physical shape.”
The central banking system along with the deep state has controlled the world, most of the countries have a private western central bank, Russia does not, Iran does not, if you want to stop the deep state, the Rothschild central banking system how do you do this, you create confusion, chaos, you push countries away from the FED, move them into other currencies than the dollar, maybe the yuan, rubel or even cryptocurrencies.
Lets get into the plan
Use the deep state ops, McMasters, Nikki Haley and others, watch them learn from them, track them.
Go along with their ideas, let them speak to keep everyone confused and in the background work on peace in NK.
To Bring Peace to NK – you need to get rid of the the Deep state, merge the north and south which will make it a more secure country have the united country then join the OBOR
Next was Iran
Oust the deep state
Expose those who have secret deals with payments in Iran
Expose those dealing in Uranium
Create Chaos in the region
Create Chaos among countries
To Damage the deep state you need to stop the funding break them up, how do you do that?
Push the EU away from the US, the US (fed, deep state) control Europe with money, threats and sanctions on other countries
Have these European countries scramble to either keep the deal with Iran or not
These countries will try to work together so those in power are not exposed.
Place sanctions on countries to continually push them away from the dollar, away from the US
These countries will look toward Russia/China, to make bilateral trade deals etc
MAybe Sign onto the OBOR
How do you expose the deep state, let them do what they do best,
Bolton is a neocon, warmonger, Trump brought him on the same way he kept McMasters to watch and observe, then remove when the operation is completed.
What is the end goal,stop the deep state, bring those to justice, bring the troops home, stop the wars, , stop the push to war move the entire system off of the central banking system as the system collapses, set the US and other nations up for the transition.
Removing the deep state is not going to be easy, you need to build a case, you need to understand the operation. Moving the world off the central banking system is not going to be easy, you need another system, you need countries to be in this new system and also still be in the dollar so they can switch easily.
What returns power to the People?
Truth Returns Power To The People.
- iranians have reportedly spent over $2.5 billion on cryptocurrencies to get their cash out of the country in a new form of digital capital flight.
“No virtual national currency has been designed in the country at the present and based on the existing data few people in Iran are cryptocurrencies’ customer and more than 2.5 billion dollars has been sent out of the country for buying digital currencies, added point most of the digital currency activists enter this arena because of the huge benefits and speculation” Chairman of the Economic Commission of the Parliament Mohammad Reza Pourebrahimi said.
- Also in April, the central bank banned the country’s banks from offering services to cryptocurrency firms or from dealing in cryptocurrencies domestically. This has led to a flourishing business for cross-border crypto deals with Iranian citizens desperate to get their money out.
- While the initial justification for the ban was to thwart money-laundering and terrorism financing, the Iranian Financial Tribune quoted an Iranian official as saying that the move was intended to stop capital flight.
“The ban on trade of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin by CBI, as the financial and currency regulator of the country, is to prevent the flight of foreign currency under the current circumstances of the country.”
- Now that the original ban has backfired and possibly led to increased capital flight, the government seems to be wavering, suggesting that the policy might not be set in stone and a new regulatory framework should be in place by the third quarter of this year.