Canada delinquencies are rising and we are looking at a time bomb ready to go off.FED chickens out and is not raising the interest rate. FED might make interest rates negative. Initial jobless claims are not at 42 year lows. BLS revised its numbers and they admitted 208,000 jobs were over estimated. Philly fed crashes to 31 month lows. Housing starts tumble as mortgage application decline by 17%. US DOJ is not going to go after big banks, they are allowing to continue with their crimes. In other countries gold prices are rising because the currency is being devalued and more and more people are purchasing gold.FEDS admit US Government forces states to accept common core. UK study says there will be a rise in mass shootings. Japan ruling party forced the war bill through. Ukraine bans reporters for 1 year. US issues warning to US citizens in Libya, get out now. Germany sides with Russia, need to create coalition to fight IS.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check the Sentinel Alerts for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 09.17.2015
- rising delinquencies in “some of the sub-segments” of the population, a report warned.
We’re starting to see the impact of low oil prices in the West as these prices are forcing a new reality
On a demographic basis, the 90+ day delinquency rate for Canadians aged 65+ rose for the first time since 2010. The rate increased by 2.4% this quarter versus a decrease of 5.1% in the previous quarter.
- The fact that delinquencies have started to rise in the first subsectors – despite historically low interest rates and super-easy money – is the audible ticking of a time bomb under one of the most overpriced housing markets in the world.
- **FOMC: NO POLICY CHANGE, 0-0.25% TARGET ‘REMAINS APPROPRIATE’
**FOMC: GLOBAL ECON,FIN EVENTS ‘MAY RESTRAIN ECON ACTIVITY’
- **FOMC: ECON WILL EXPAND MODERATE PACE
*FOMC: LABOR MKT IMPROVED,’SOLID’ JOB GAINS, UNEMP DECLINING
- The biggest shocker in today’s Fed announcement is not that the Fed did not hike: for the first time ever, one FOMC predicts negative rates in 2015 and 2016.
- BLS just admitted that at least 208K total jobs (and 255K private jobs) were overestimated in the year ending March 2015.
- This is equivalent to eliminating nearly one full month of job gains in the specified 12 month period, and spread across the various months,
- Philly Fed data crashed from 8.3 to -6.0 (missing expectations of +5.9 by the most in 4 years). This is the lowest print since March 2013
- Source: zerohedge.com
- Housing Starts declining to a three month low of 1,126K, missing expectations of 1160K, and below last month’s downward revised 1161K. The miss was a result of housing starts in the Northeast tumbling by 34% to 108K,
- In August, while single-family starts dropped, so did multi-family or rental units. Notably, housing starts are still just barely above half the pre-crisis peak,
- U.S. Big Banks simply have a license to steal.
- In the United States of Crime, any time there is a conflict between “law” (the Rule of Law) and “profit” (the proceeds of crime), the U.S. Department of Justice sides with profit — i.e. the criminals.
- What the Big Banks really “need”, according to the DOJ, is absolute immunity.
- “One of the most effective ways to combat corporate misconduct is by seeking accountability from the individuals who perpetrate the wrong-doing,” the memo reads. This “deters future illegal activity, it incentivizes change in future corporate behavior, it ensures that the proper parties are held responsible for their actions, and it promotes the public’s confidence in our justice system.” [emphasis mine]
- Let’s dissect this utter perversion of logic and justice, on a phrase-by-phrase basis.
- One of the most effective ways to combat corporate misconduct is by seeking accountability from the individuals who perpetrate the wrong-doing…
- Don’t punish the Boss who gave the order; punish the Lackey who followed the order. g
- Gold has risen to near record highs in many currencies internationally. Bullion is again acting as a safe haven for people throughout the world whose currencies are devaluing and for those who are fleeing instability, terrorism and war.
- People in all continents of the world are being protected by owning gold. People in the Ukraine in Europe, in Syria in the Middle East, in South Africa in Africa and indeed, in Brazil and Argentina in South America are all seeing their currencies devalue rapidly as competitive currency devaluations and currency wars intensify.
- In a remarkable admission, the former director of the Race to the Top (RttT) competitive grant program and chief of staff to U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan says the federal government “forced” full support for adoption of the Common Core standards from each state by requiring its governor, chief state school officer, and head of the state board of education to sign off on the grant application.
- Weiss, who led RttT from its start, explains the federal government took advantage of the fact that states were strapped for cash due to the recession.
- “[S]o the large pot of funding that we had to offer was a significant inducement for states to compete,” she writes, adding the surprise number of 46 states willing to sign onto the Common Core standards initiative
- She admits to remarkable amounts of manipulation of states, as well as non-transparency, at the hands of a puppeteer federal government:
- Christopher Chase, Ph.D., a professor of English Language Studies
I’m a Stanford School of Education graduate who worked with real education reform in the 1990s, the Accelerated Schools Project started by former Stanford Prof. Hank Levin…
In reality, what happened is that your Common Core standards and assessments were put together in secrecy by people associated with testing (not learning), little input from real teachers and education reform experts. You ignored research on child development, focused on high-stakes testing and rigid standards, which all the research has shown diminishes student motivation and learning…
Your “reform” approach was set up to take over, manipulate and sabotage American education…
- the UK, a country that is apparently on the cusp of a new wave of mass shootings.
A new study warns that gun massacres are likely in the UK in the absence of adequate gun control laws as over 1.8 million firearms are currently in the hands of British citizens.
The study by police watchdog Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary (HMIC), which was released on Tuesday, pointed to the risk that exists because of failures and inconsistencies in the way prospective and existing gun owners are vetted and monitored.
- Yes, a nation with some of the most restrictive gun laws in the world is at risk for more mass shootings. And not because they’ve turned almost every square foot of their country into a gun free zone, and not because buying a firearm is a bureaucratic gauntlet, and not because you can’t even cite self-defense as a reason to own a firearm. No, this growing risk is caused by a lack medical screening for would be gun buyers, and a backlog of firearm licenses that haven’t been taken care of.
- These lone-wolf shooting events always seem to follow a perfect problem-reaction-solution sequence.
Problem = Lone wolf shoots up innocent people for no reason. On psych meds. Radicalized on the Internet. Probably racist.
Reaction = Outrage that a crazy person had access to a gun.
Solution = More gun control laws and ammo restrictions.
- Here are 10 ways to spot a false flag mass shooting:
- 1. Media covers the event:
- The national media doesn’t care about people getting killed with guns unless they can frame it within a gun control agenda. When all of the establishment media is amplifying a particular shooting, you can be certain that nefarious things are afoot.
- 2. No survivors:
- How are drugged-out losers performing with Rambo-like prowess and accuracy? Adam Lanza allegedly killed all those kids and teachers with no first-hand survivors. No injuries? Do you know how rare that is in combat? The human body is very resilient, and even trained soldiers miss their target in the heat of battle. This is a major red flag seen in almost every shooting event.
- 3. Family appears on TV within 24 hours, showing little emotion:
- When the victim’s family is immediately interviewed by CNN with dry eyes saying things like, “I’ve got nothing but love in my heart for the shooter” less than 24-hours after their brutal murder, you can be sure it’s a false flag event.
- 4. Family or witnesses in the event have acting backgrounds:
- Most of the characters in these hoaxes are failed actors. They seem to have finally gotten their big break to act like a grieving victim. Search YouTube for “Crisis Actors Shooting.” If even 1% of that content is true, your whole reality will be turned upside down.
- 5. Participants in the hoax immediately blame the gun, demand more gun control:
- No victim’s family ever says, “Gun laws aren’t to blame. It was just the wrong place at the wrong time,” in these hoaxes.
- 6. Shooters always have new social media accounts:
- Why do all of these shooters seem to only have a month or two of social media activity? That’s highly unusual for a real person these days.
- 7. Shooter commits suicide:
- It’s much more convenient when the shooter is killed off in the story. That way they don’t have to worry that their patsy will spill secrets. It’s not always the case because access to alleged Aurora shooter James Holmes and the alleged Boston Bomber is easily restricted.
- 8. Shooter leaves manifesto:
- If the media releases the shooter’s manifesto or social media statements that reinforces the government’s agenda to expand the War on Terror domestically, it’s probably a staged hoax.
- 9. Victim’s families don’t sue anyone for negligence, but receive millions in unsolicited federal payouts:
- This was one of the biggest tells for me that Sandy Hook was a fraud. The federal government doesn’t just hand out money. And parents with a major gripe about schools usually file lawsuits. The opposite is true for these shady events.
- 10. Solution wouldn’t have prevented the events:
- Finally, a powerful way to tell these events are false flags is that the proposed solution of more gun control wouldn’t have prevented any these “attacks” in the first place. It’s all a ruse.
- Japan’s ruling party pushed contentious security bills through a legislative committee Thursday, catching the opposition by surprise and causing chaos in the chamber.
- Opposition lawmakers surged toward the chairman’s seat as they realized something was up after ruling party legislators had gathered at the podium to protect him.
- More than 40 journalists and bloggers from the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Poland, Israel, Latvia and Russia have been sanctioned by Ukraine.
- Reporters Without Borders condemns Ukraine’s sanctions against journalists, the organization said in a statement on Thursday.
- “This decree is a massive intervention in the freedom of the press and an entirely counter-productive escalation of the information war with Russia,” On Wednesday, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko signed a decree sanctioning 90 entities and barring more than 400 people, including several high-ranking individuals and journalists, from entering Ukraine for one year.
- All Russian airlines, including Aeroflot, are being fully or partially prohibited from overflying or flying to and from the territory of Ukraine.
According to a document on President Petro Poroshenko’s website, the list includes the largest Russian airline Aeroflot and its three subsidiaries – Donavia, Orenburg Airlines and Rossiya Airlines.
- Kiev has also banned AK Bars Aero which had its license revoked in January, and Polet that stopped operations in December.
- Ukrainian sanctions also affect 28 Russian banks,
- Poroshenko stressed the decision was made “in coordination with our partners from the European Union and the United States.”
- Last year’s surveys said about 20 to 23% supported accession to Russia, but currently this figure had reached about 60%, Plotnitsky said.
More than 5,000 migrants have entered Croatia since Hungary sealed its southern border with Serbia, police said on Thursday, seeking new routes through the Balkans to western Europe..
- The Untied States has warned all its citizens still in Libya to leave straight away. In a travel advisory published today the US State Department repeated its January warning that American citizens should avoid going to Libya. However, it added the recommendation that “US citizens currently in Libya depart immediately”.
- Russia’s ambassador to the United Nations, Vitaly Churkin, dismissed the US claims accusing Bashar Assad’s regime for the rise of Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL). Islamic State’s rise goes back to the US-led intervention in Iraq, he said.
- “ISIS appeared and became active in Iraq when the militants began storming Baghdad … So, Islamic State ripened in Iraq during the U.S. occupation … the American occupation should be blamed for the rise of ISIS,” Vitaly Churkin
- Germany is surprisingly quitting the anti-Putin Alliance created by the United States: Germany now officially welcomes Moscow’s readiness to engage with Syria and launches an initiative to end the war with the Russians and the French.
- Germany surprising quits Alliance with the United States
- The air strikes carried out by the international alliance against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria “ISIS” terrorist
organization in Syria contradict with the international law and don’t affect the capability of the terrorist organization, Russia’s Permanent Representative to the UN Vitaly Churkin said.
- What our western partners are doing in Syria is considered a flagrant violation of the international law as they justify their steps by the Article 51 of the UN Charter on the right to self-defense, Churkin said in a press conference in New York Wednesday, adding that they carry out strikes in the territories of a sovereign country without the approval of its government.
- Secretary of State John Kerry reported that Russia has approached the administration about holding talks on military cooperation in the war against ISIS in Syria. The US has not