The globalist system is now being torn apart, Trump is now warning the WTO that if they do not change their ways the US is out. This is a message to the globalist and the central banking system that things are about to change. The MSM via the central bank is now pushing the new narrative that the economy is not doing as well as Trump says. We know the economy is actually worse off, nothing has changed, the only thing that has changed is who is in office and it looks like the establishment is preparing to have the economy come down before the next presidential election. Facebook is now being investigated by the SEC. Strzok said was going to testify to congress in a public forum but has now backed out because his attorney says its a trap. The Judge in the Flynn case moved the date up, Mueller wanted it sometime in August. Merkel surrenders immigration to keep her party intact. Iran has met with the Swiss and they are on the same page in regards to the nuclear deal. Russian troops arrive in Syria near the border of Jordan. Syria liberated 27 more areas and has made an announcement letting the people know they can come back to the country. Syria says it is time for the US to leave Syria, there is no reason for the US or the coalition forces to be in their country. Q has dropped many bread crumbs, they have the server, the deep state is cornered and their are now coincidences.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 07.03.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- President Donald Trump issued words of warning for the World Trade Organization on Monday, calling on it to start treating the United States “properly” or the U.S. will take action.
- “WTO’s treated the United States very badly and I hope they change their ways,” “They have been treating us very badly for many, many years and that’s why we were at a big disadvantage with the WTO.”
- Consumer spending just wasn’t coming in where the government hoped, despite the tax cut that put more money into people’s pockets.
- The Atlanta Fed is now predicting that the quarter that ended Saturday will show a 4.1 percent annual growth rate.
- That’s a nice number but way down from where the Atlanta Fed was just a few weeks ago with its estimate.
- Two things to remember: It’s only one quarter and combined with the first quarter growth of just 2 percent, it doesn’t mean the economy is growing quickly. And — this is important — we’ve had one-quarter economic spurts before only to see the economy fizzle.
- The federal government is ramping up scrutiny of Facebook’s role in the Cambridge Analytica data privacy scandal as yet another federal agency – the Securities and Exchange Commission – has joined the Federal Trade Commission, the FBI and the DOJ in their investigation of the tech giant,
- The involvement of so many agencies confirms that the investigation is broadening in scope. the addition of the SEC suggests that the emphasis has shifted to whether “representations” made by the company “square with the underlying facts.”
- The FTC disclosed in March that it had launched an investigation into whether Facebook had violated a consent decree over its handling of personal data – a violation that could potentially lead to more than $1 trillion in fines.
- And given that the SEC is now involved, it’s possible that the timing of CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s stock sales has also come into play.
- Peter Strzok’s attorney says the beleaguered FBI agent may decline a House Judiciary Committee invitation to testify on July 10, despite previously expressing interest in doing so – over what his attorney Aitan Goelman said would be a trap.
the judge has now set a hearing for July 10, and says Flynn should be there
- An agreement was reached which would provide for transit centers to vet the claims for asylum offered by incoming migrants, the refusal to accept secondary migrants, and the potential deportation of those who have originally filed for asylum in some other European country.
- This plan, if implemented in its present form, reduces Germany’s refugee liability almost to nothing, since, given Germany’s geography, it is not on the front line of the waves of migration, as those migrants need to travel through another EU nation to get to Germany, and if Germany is turning away asylum seekers who have filed for their asylum in another EU nation, and secondary migration is not permitted, then Germany could realistically expect not to see further waves of migrants. Merkel has lost in a big way, and the anti-migrant interests have won, not just at home, but across the bloc. She has conceded much and nearly lost her handle on power, which is largely maintained through acquiescence to the demands of other countries in the Union. .
- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani committed to the nuclear deal “as long as we have the feeling that we can profit from the advantages given to Iran”, after meeting with Swiss counterpart in Zurich,
- Swiss President Alain Berset agreed saying that his country “respects” the deal adding “we really agree with President Rouhani on underlining the importance of stable relationships in respect of international law.”
- The Russian military has reportedly arrived at the outskirts of Busra Al-Sham this morning, as the rebel forces prepare to handover their heavy and medium weapons.
- Busra Al-Sham is an imperative city that is located just north of the Jordanian border and directly west of the Al-Sweida Governorate.
- With Busra Al-Sham under a reconciliation deal, the Syrian government will have full control of the Al-Sweida provincial border for the first time in several years.
- 27 settlements in southern Syrian have returned to the government control over the past week, a spokesman for the Russian Center for Reconciliation of the Opposing Parties in Syria said on July 3.
- The Syrian government has called on its citizens who have fled the conflicts in the country to return to their homes as the majority of areas have been liberated from terrorist groups.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) made a surprise visit to Syria on Monday, stopping off in the city of Manbij, Graham delivered a speech clearly designed to attack the idea of a US pullout from Syria.
- Graham insisted that the US needed to “stay here to help,” and that it would be “terrible” if the US didn’t have any troops in Syria in the future.
- Damascus said that the United must withdraw its forces from Syria, stressing its military presence in the Arab state no longer makes any sense amid the successes of the Syrian government’s forces on the ground.
- Syrian parliament secretary Khaled Aboud said: “The United States can no longer keep its forces in Syria since it gains no benefits from it.”
There is so much here. Let’s start with the link itself:
Nunes, in a letter to the chairmen of both committees obtained by Breitbart News, listed ten current and former U.S. officials who may have received or provided information relevant to their investigation….
Interviews with those officials could reveal whether the FBI lied when it said it began investigating the Trump campaign on July 31, 2016, after it received information from Downer after stolen Democratic National Committee emails were published on July 22, 2016…
Normally, intelligence passed on from a member of the “Five Eyes” alliance — Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the U.K., and the U.S. — to another member comes through an official channel for intelligence sharing.
However, Nunes, upon reviewing the document that formally launched the FBI’s investigation, said there was no intelligence shared through that official channel, meaning that the intelligence was shared through unofficial means.
Nunes’s letter also lists State Department officials in Washington, who have admitted to receiving information from ex-British spy Christopher Steele…
Those officials are Jonathan Winer and Victoria Nuland…
Nunes’s letter also lists Colin Kahl, former national security adviser to former Vice President Joe Biden, another former Biden aide… as well as former top Clinton State Department aide and campaign official Jake Sullivan.
Anon gives us a quick Q-review, so we can easily re_read all in one go:
But he missed a few, so here are the others:
So what I think you’re going to see in the testimony that follows from all this, is the revelation of what these “unofficial channels” were; specifically who they involved. I believe Q is saying the UK was the primary point of contact for those looking to ferry information along these unofficial channels, and this will implicate the FBI, the DOJ, the CIA, and Obama’s White House.
Rosenstein’s deadline is Thursday.
And how is that for a #Boom?
“We have the server.”
Q liked that line, too.
Q is emphasizing the “official” vs “unofficial” channels here for a reason. Unofficial channels implicate Obama (and, by proxy, HRC – and I imagine, many of the 13 Angry Democrats, if not all of them)!
If you’ve been following Q for a few months, you have to remember this.
If the bad guys went through US agencies, there would be a “paper” trail.
Because they’re going through #FiveEyes, they can read whatever is procured without a paper trail, and take that intel with them.
The reason Qteam allowed this was to follow them and gather more evidence of crimes.
Like when HRC was allowed to go to New Zealand. She wasn’t getting away with anything. Her phone was comped the whole time, and they probably had agents tailing her everywhere, and satellites trained on her every move. She thought she was turning the tables. In fact, she was just adding fuel to the fire.
The corruption goes all the way to the top!
Stormy’s old news! It’s not sticking any more, so the tactic is to shift gears towards Michael Cohen. And look at how all the Mockingbirds fall in line!
Thursday can’t come soon enough!
Thing IG report.
Think what’s missing.
Do you think this was going to be litigated in this setting?
Case that implicates some of the most senior elected officials (treason) is being handled by the appropriate office.
Think NATIONAL SECURITY.
Why was the case against AWAN filed under BANK FRAUD?
The result today is re: BANK FRAUD.
The SWAMP is being DRAINED.
- Your answer is in POTUS’ tweet. “They want to make a plea deal to hide what is on their server.”
Early Q drops point to that this is pointing to being handled by MI. Another setting would also be Huber.
- AWAN took the plea deal. Bank Fraud, follow the money, catch the big fish
- HE TOOK A PLEA DEAL. HE’S WORKING WITH WHITE HATS. He/they have the server
- The DOJ promised not to charge him with prior non violent crimes! The DOJ would not prosecute Treason. That would fall to a Military Tribunal… promise kept!
Whoever knowingly executes, or attempts to execute, a scheme or artifice—
anons lawfag here
anons already figured this out by i can add that i have suspected for some time that the state charges were just a delay tactic until the main indictments are unsealedit is also possible or even likely given the way they treated awan that he will be a prosecution witnesssince they would have never let him wander otherwiselots more winning in store
im enjoying the movie!>>2013625
Matters of National Security.
- DEFINITIONS, PRETRIAL CONFERENCE, PROTECTIVE ORDERS AND DISCOVERY – After a criminal indictment becomes public, the prosecutor remains responsible for taking reasonable precautions against the unauthorized disclosure of classified information during the case. This responsibility applies both when the government intends to use classified information in its case-in-chief as well as when the defendant seeks to use classified information in his/her defense. The tool with which the proper protection of classified information may be ensured in indicted cases is the Classified Information Procedures Act (CIPA). See Title 18, U.S.C. App III.CIPA is a procedural statute; it neither adds to nor detracts from the substantive rights of the defendant or the discoery obligations of the government. Rather, the procedure for making these determinations is different in that it balances the right of a criminal defendant with the right of the sovereign to know in advance of a potential threat from a criminal prosecution to its national security. See, e.g., United States v. Anderson, 872 F.2d 1508, 1514 (11th Cir.), cert. denied, 493 U.S. 1004 (1989); United States v. Collins, 720 F.2d 1195, 1197 (11th Cir. 1983); United States v. Lopez-Lima, 738 F. Supp. 1404, 1407 (S.D.Fla. 1990). Each of CIPA’s provisions is designed to achieve those dual goals: preventing unnecessary or inadvertent disclosures of classified information and advising the government of the national security “cost” of going forward.
CIPA provides mechanisms to resolve the trade-offs that arise in connection with the use of classified information in criminal prosecutions. “Classified information,” as defined in Executive Order 13526, covers such information whose “unauthorized disclosure of the information reasonably could be expected to result in damage to the national security.” There are three main ways that classified information might come up during trial: (1) the prosecution may need to use such information as part of its case, (2) the defense may need to do the same and (3) the defense may need to receive classified information in connection with discovery. A particular problem for the government arises when the defendant claims a need to disclose classified information if prosecuted, and the government is faced with a choice between harming national security by allowing its disclosure or dropping charges. Many courts have accordingly noted that CIPA was primarily enacted to combat this problem, known as “graymail.”
Classified National Security Information
December 29, 2009
This order prescribes a uniform system for classifying, safeguarding, and declassifying national security information, including information relating to defense against transnational terrorism. Our democratic principles require that the American people be informed of the activities of their Government. Also, our Nation’s progress depends on the free flow of information both within the Government and to the American people. Nevertheless, throughout our history, the national defense has required that certain information be maintained in confidence in order to protect our citizens, our democratic institutions, our homeland security, and our interactions with foreign nations. Protecting information critical to our Nation’s security and demonstrating our commitment to open Government through accurate and accountable application of classification standards and routine, secure, and effective declassification are equally important priorities.
NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, by the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:
Add another to the list.