The EU has made a deal with the UK Government, they will delay the BREXIT until Oct 31. Exactly what we thought they were going to do. Trump tweets out that the EU needs to let the UK breath. Initial jobless claims lowest in 50 years, less people dependent on government. Maxine Waters goes after the big banks on the subject of student loans but if backfires on her. The [DS] is now pushing back to stop the patriots economic plan, this will not work. Avanetti has been indicted. Assange has been arrested and is going to be sent back to the US to stand trial on a charge from 2010 not 2016. This was part of the plan, optics are important. Assange was carrying a book by Gore Vidal. Panic in DC, after Barr said that Trump was spied on, the [DS] came out of the wood work to denounce this, the people who scream the loudest have the most to lose. All the pieces are coming together, the clock is ticking down.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 04.11.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- European Union leaders have agreed to grant British Prime Minister Theresa May a new Brexit deadline of October 31, officials say, after French President Emmanuel Macron opposed efforts to give her another year.
- “A Brexit extension until 31 October is sensible since it gives time to UK to finally choose its way,” Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat tweeted, adding that a summit in June would let EU leaders “take stock of the situation.”
Too bad that the European Union is being so tough on the United Kingdom and Brexit. The E.U. is likewise a brutal trading partner with the United States, which will change. Sometimes in life you have to let people breathe before it all comes back to bite you!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 11, 2019
- The last time this few Americans sought the help of government after losing a job was in November 1969.
- Initial Jobless Claims tumbled another 8K from the prior week’s revised 204K to just 196K: the first sub 200K print in 50 years!
- While the number will probably not come as a big surprise in light of the recent sharp rebound in payrolls, the Fed will be hard pressed to explain why it is pausing its rate hikes at a time when the fewest number of Americans are filing for jobless benefits in half a century.
Why is the Fed being patient, the best stats in years and the Fed wants to be patient, Trump has the Fed exactly where he wants them.
- Rep. Maxine Waters apparently has no idea that the federal government nationalized students loans over a decade ago despite chairing the most powerful committee in the country that regulates the banks.
- During a House Financial Services Committee on Wednesday, several representatives from the nation’s largest banks took questions on a range of topics.
- But one of the most interesting moments came when Waters got a lesson on the student loan crisis in the United States and that she should actually be mad at former President Barack Obama — not big banks.
- Waters began with a long-winded diatribe about how big banks should be playing a role in the recovery of the financial sector in the U.S. following the 2008 recession.
- After largely blaming the “megabanks” for the current student loan crisis, Waters asked the group of representatives to explain what they are doing to help student borrowers.
- “Today, there are more than 44 million Americans that owe — there’s a student loan crisis. $1.56 trillion in student debt. Last month, this committee received testimony that, last year, 1 million student loan borrowers defaulted, which was on top of the 1 million borrowers who defaulted the year before. What are you guys doing to help us with the student loan debt? Who would like to answer first?” Waters asked.
- None of the representatives said anything because they didn’t have a role in financing student loans. Around 2010, Obama ordered that the government take that over, which meant these banks no longer issued student loans.
- When none of the bankers stepped forward to answer, Waters called out Bank of America CEO and Chairman Brian T. Moynihan.
- “We stopped making student loans in 2007 or so,” Moynihan said, which caught Waters off guard.
- CitiGroup CEO and Chairman Michael L. Corbat followed up by saying his bank stopped in 2009.
- Jamie Dimon, the CEO and chairman of JPMorgan Chase, point blank reminded Waters that Obama ordered the government to intervene and take over student loans.
- “When the government took over student lending in 2010 or so, we stopped doing all student lending,” Dimon said.
- As several of the the bankers informed Waters, the U.S. government largely took over student lending shortly into Obama’s first term in office.
- Obama’s decision to let the federal government to take over student lending added over $1 trillion to the total U.S. student loan burden.
- In 2010, Obama eliminated the federal guaranteed loan program, which let private lenders offer student loans at low interest rates. Now, the Department of Education is the only place to go for such loans.
- Obama sold this government takeover as a way to save money — why bear the costs of guaranteeing private loans, he said, when the government could cut out the middleman and lend the money itself?
- The cost savings didn’t happen. In fact, the Congressional Budget Office just increased its 10-year forecast for the loan program’s costs by $27 billion, or 30%.
- If she’s looking for who is responsible for giving loans to students who can’t afford to pay them back, Waters should direct her questions to Obama, not the banking industry.
- It should be clear now that Mitt Romney ran for US Senate to block Trump.
- Three Republican Senators say they will vote against former Godfather’s Pizza CEO Herman Cain for the Federal Reserve Board.
- Mitt Romney, Lisa Murkowski and Cory Gardner will not vote for Herman Cain.
Ann Coulter is Now a “Never Trump” Conservative.
Wire transfers are a convenient way of transferring money.
- Creepy porn lawyer and known huckster Michael Avenatti has been indicted by a Los Angeles grand jury on 36 charges, ranging from, fraud, embezzlement, and failure to pay taxes, to perjury.
- “Avenatti stole millions of dollars from five clients and used a tangled web of shell companies and bank accounts to cover up the theft, the Santa Ana grand jury alleged in an indictment
- If convicted on all counts, Avenatti faces up to 335 years in prison.
Assange was arrest by the UK police today, why now after 7 years, its all about optics. Lets begin
- Moreno said in a video, Today I announce that the discourteous and aggressive behavior of Mr. Julian Assange, the hostile and threatening declarations of its allied organization, against Ecuador, and especially the transgression of international treaties, have led the situation to a point where the asylum of Mr. Assange is unsustainable and no longer viable,”
So remember what he said, this will come up again in one of Q’s posts, which we will get to in a minute, but first why as Assange arrested
- According to the Eastern District of Virginia, he was arrested under a U.S. and United Kingdom, “Extradition Treaty, in connection with a federal charge of conspiracy to commit computer intrusion for agreeing to break a password to a classified U.S. government computer.”
- Assange faces five years in prison for his role in obtaining and disseminating classified information from then Army intelligence analyst Bradley Manning, who is now known as Chelsea Manning.
- According to court documents unsealed Thursday “the charge relates to Assange’s alleged role in one of the largest compromises of classified information in the history of the United States.”
- The indictment alleges that in March 2010, Assange “engaged in a conspiracy with Chelsea Manning, a former intelligence analyst in the U.S. Army, to assist Manning in cracking a password stored on U.S. Department of Defense computers connected to the Secret Internet Protocol Network (SIPRNet), a U.S. government network used for classified documents and communications.”
- Manning had gender reassignment surgery after his arrest. He changed his name to Chelsea.
- In 2017, then President Barack Obama overruled his Secretary of Defense Ash Carter and commuted the sentence of Manning. Manning had stolen and then disseminated more than 750,000 pages of classified documents and videos to WikiLeaks.
First the charges do not have to do with 2016 but with 2010 and Obama commuted the sentence of Manning
- So “over the last 2 years, the MSM has been speculating that Trump and Assange secretly conspired, with the Russian collusion
- The conspiracy theory never slowed even after Roger Stone’s indictment revealed that a) Trump camp had no advance knowledge of WL releases b) they tried to find out from Stone, who also had no advance knowledge. The DS/MSM were trying to build the case that this was all linked, but we know that Stone had no actual contact to Wikileaks and the President was not conspiring with Wikileaks
- So having Assange arrested under the Trump administration and then extradicted back to the US removes the conspiracy that the DS/MSM created.
- Optics, Well played patriots
- Why did Trump wait this long, No more blocks
- Mueller investigation completed
Barr is now in the drivers seat
Trump was asked a what he thought about the arrest.
- “I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It’s not my thing,” Trump told reporters in the Oval Office when asked if he still loves the organization.
- The president said he has “been seeing what’s happened with Assange” but added that what happens next is up to Attorney General William Barr.
Logic tweeted out the following
— Logic (@OnWithLogic) April 11, 2019
So was this book a message to the people
Book title is “History of the National Security State.” Also has Vidal’s commentary on America.
Gore Vidal discuss the historical
events that led to the establishment of the
massive military-industrial-security complex
and the political culture that gave us the
Here are some of his quotes
So lets go to Q post 1626
Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 4.32.42 PM.png
okaaaayyyyy….What was the reasoning that the equordorian gave up Assange, repeated violations of international law
Server or JA = truth exposed (SR). seth rich
D’s are in crisis mode.
AWAN is bigger than you can imagine.
Putin / U1 will come out post summit (they will try to apply artificial MSM heat to cancel).
These people are corrupt beyond belief.
America for sale.
These people are stupid!
“Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself.”
WikiLeaks says Senate panel requested Assange testimony for Russia probe
WikiLeaks is claiming that the Senate Intelligence Committee has asked its founder, Julian Assange, to testify as part of the panel’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
The organization posted a letter on its Twitter account dated Aug. 1 that purports to come from committee leaders Sens. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) and Mark Warner (D-Va.) requesting that he make himself available “for a closed door interview with bipartisan Committee staff at a mutually agreeable time and location.”
Do you believe in coincidences?
We have the source.
[Pg 20 – Assange Arrest]
By: Marty Torrey [Mad Hatter]
For such a notable arrest….
No ear-pieces for comms 🤔
No sign of armed officers🤔
Minimal police presence 🤔
No MSM 🤔
No protesting from Assange 🤔
STAGED for your viewing pleasure
— Pirate King (@piratek73549479) April 11, 2019
Assange gives us a thumbs up on the bus
- A British judge set a May 2 date for WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange’s extradition hearing after he was arrested Thursday in London’s Ecuadorian embassy after Ecuador withdrew Assange’s asylum.
- The judge also found Assange guilty of breaking bail conditions in 2012 when he sought refuge in the embassy rather than surrendering to authorities,
1.The DS believe that they are safe, they got Assange, he is arrested, why interfere with an enemy while they are destroying themselves
2. Trump is cleared of the conspriacy that he conspiried with Wikileaks on Russian collusion
3. The Source will be brought back to the US, the Source has vital information and evidence.
4. Assanges extradition and show trial in US is how you get evidence into the official record.
5. This is another piece to the puzzle.
Q posted 3312 to confirm all of this
If we are merely a LARP asking questions on the Chans, why are we being attacked daily by some of the world’s biggest media co’s, social media co’s deliberately applying censorship/banning, shills paid/inserted to disrupt (media matters), blue checkmark coordinated attacks, etc.?
All for a ‘conspiracy’ on the Chans?
All for a ‘LARP‘?
Why is there a constant flow of disinformation being pushed re: Q?
Disinformation push re: Mueller is a white hat.
FAKE & FALSE narrative.
When you can’t attack the information directly, you attack the source, if that fails, you ‘create false misleading information’ to discredit knowing ‘select’ ‘unaware’ followers would not take the time to self-corroborate the claims (same vehicle/tactics used by FAKE NEWS media).
Logical thinking always wins.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
As the target(s) turn to the other side, the attacks will intensify.
We have the source.
- Former FBI Agent Peter Strzok could face ‘serious’ charges for his involvement and actions in the bureau’s probe of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server to send classified emails, as well as the FBI’s investigation into President Trump’s campaign,
“There are a number of individuals who are looking at Peter Strzok’s actions and inactions and how those actions affected both of the investigations he was involved in,” said a U.S. official, with knowledge.
“Further evaluation of what Peter Strzok did or did not do needs to be evaluated thoroughly.”
- Strzok “is in hot water,” said another government official, with knowledge. “I’m certain he’s not the only one.”
- Findings discovered in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into supposed Russian meddling in American politics may have contributed towards the upcoming charges against Craig. Craig performed work for Ukraine’s Ministry of Justice, and was apparently connected with the Ukrainians through Paul Manafort, the Republican operative indicted by Mueller for overseas political activity.
- Craig was originally investigated by the Justice Department for failing to register as a foreign agent while working for the Ukrainian government. However, it seems statues of limitation have since expired for that crime, and his attorneys expect him to be indicted for making false statements to DOJ investigators instead.
- Craig was President Obama’s White House Counsel from 2009 to 2010.
- Bill Barr sent the Democrats [DS] the MSM into a tailspin when he said Trump’s 2016 campaign was spied on.
- Democrats and their lying media were in full shock!
This was not in their script!
- Top Senate Democrats later called on Attorney General Bill Barr to walk back his ‘spying’ allegation.
- And now the liberal media is in FULL PANIC MODE!
AG Barr admitted he had no evidence to support his claim that spying on the Trump campaign “did occur.”
AG Barr must retract his statement immediately or produce specific evidence to back it up.
Perpetuating conspiracy theories is beneath the office of the Attorney General.
— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) April 10, 2019
- House Speaker Pelosi freaked and said Bill Barr “went off the rails” — for speaking the truth about Obama’s corrupt FBI and DOJ.
- “Let me just say how very dismaying and disappointing that the chief law enforcement officer of our country is going off the rails yesterday and today,” Pelosi told reporters, according to The Hill.
- Bill Barr “is the attorney general of the United States of America, not the attorney general of Donald Trump
- Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper berated Attorney General William Barr for saying there had been “spying” on President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.
- The former top American spy said “the term ‘spying’ has all kinds of negative connotations.”
- “I thought it was both stunning and scary,” Clapper on CNN. “I was amazed at that and rather disappointed that the attorney general would say such a thing.
AG Barr must retract his unfounded, irresponsible claim that American law enforcement ‘spied’ on the Trump Campaign. The only spies interfering in the 2016 campaign were Russian ones. https://t.co/1sjjeX2w6W
— Richard Blumenthal (@SenBlumenthal) April 10, 2019
Former FBI Director James Comey told an audience at the Hewlett Foundation’s Verify Conference that he has “no idea what the heck he’s talking about” – adding that “The FBI conducted court-ordered authorized surveillance. I don’t consider that spying.”
Trump continued the attack by tweeting the word Treasonous in many of his tweets
Why should I be defending a fraudulent Russian Witch Hunt. It’s about time the perpetrators of this fraud on me and the American People start defending their dishonest and treasonous acts. How and why did this terrible event begin? Never Forget!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 6, 2019
So, it has now been determined, by 18 people that truly hate President Trump, that there was No Collusion with Russia. In fact, it was an illegal investigation that should never have been allowed to start. I fought back hard against this Phony & Treasonous Hoax!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 10, 2019
I think what the Democrats are doing with the Border is TREASONOUS. Their Open Border mindset is putting our Country at risk. Will not let this happen!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 11, 2019
Maggie Haberman who is still on the train tweeted out the following
Trump is calling people “treasonous” with increasing frequency https://t.co/a7NZC45f54
— Maggie Haberman (@maggieNYT) April 11, 2019
- McConnell, when asked by Bret Baier on his thoughts about the reactions to AG Barr, said that ‘there was already an Inspector General at the Justice Department looking at that particular problem, that was related to the deputy of FBI, who was dismissed…it’s worth a look. And this Attorney general is within his right to do that.”
- The Eleventh Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals ruled that colleges in Georgia are not required to admit illegal immigrant students.
- The decision further sparked a national conversation about the rights of Dreamers, as well as the legality of offering them in-state tuition benefits, which usually allow students attending college in their home states to pay far less than their peers from different states.
- Citing US Code 1623, which states that anyone who is not legally a citizen cannot be entitled to any benefit that is denied to a citizen of the United States, some have questioned whether those here illegally should be offered in-state tuition rates that aren’t available to other students who are citizens. Currently, 18 states, offer some form of a pathway for in-state tuition to those living here illegally.
- According to the National Conference of State Legislatures, 18 states — California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington — offer in-state tuition to illegal immigrant students. Two more states — Oklahoma and Rhode Island — offer in-state tuition to illegal immigrant students, pending approval from the Board of Regents.
- In the last week, President Trump has been denounced for opposing more taxpayer funds for Puerto Rico in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria. Trump has put the blame squarely on the corrupt political leadership of Puerto Rico and highlighted that Puerto Rico has received more relief funding than Florida and Texas combined.
- The real problems facing the people of Puerto Rico have nothing to do with Trump, . It is about rank corruption in which the people of Puerto Rico are the victims and the corrupt Puerto Rican political class are the villains.
- For decades, Puerto Rico has been governed by a patronage system centered on the 78 mayors across the island, who are truly the real political power in Puerto Rico. Many of the mayors have been more than happy to cut deals that allow them to stay in power even if it means failing to actually do their jobs, like collecting property taxes, utility bills, and fees for basic services. Current estimates indicate there is a pool of $3 billion in uncollected property taxes.
- According to a recent U.S. Treasury report, there are hundreds of thousands of properties on the island that are either unregistered or improperly defined because the Puerto Rican titling system hasn’t been updated in nearly 70 years. Even worse, there is a pool of billions of dollars, by some estimates in the neighborhood of $10 billion, in uncollected water bills, electric bills, and tourism tax dollars.
- Who wins in this system? The politicians and the politically powerful who can cut a deal with elected officials.
- Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) threatened to regulate social media giants Facebook, Twitter as well as Google on Wednesday in the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- In his opening statement Senator Cruz asked the tech giants, “What makes the threat of political censorship so problematic is the lack of transparency–the invisibility. The ability for a handful of giant tech companies to decide if a particular speaker is disfavored.”
“What makes the threat of political censorship so problematic is the lack of transparency–the invisibility. The ability for a handful of giant tech companies to decide if a particular speaker is disfavored.” #StopTheCensorship
ICYMI watch my introductory remarks here –> pic.twitter.com/XveTL9qqi1
— Senator Ted Cruz (@SenTedCruz) April 10, 2019