The push to WWIII is not in the works, the plan is to bring the troops home and to stop the deep state in Syria and Iran. Just like North Korea, Iran has deep state rogue elements in their country pushing for war. The patriots orchestrated this entire thing to get the deep state to make a move and to trap the clowns. Russia was warned through back channels which in turn warned the Syrian government. All people and assets were removed from certain targets. The real target was not mentioned and that was the clown operation in Syria. The strike group is on its way and this is just the beginning, Iran is next and once that is accomplished troop withdrawal will begin. According to Q all of this is suppose to be completed by Nov 11, 2018.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 04.14.2018
With this strike Trump accomplished a couple of things
1. He is not working for Putin
2. The Russian collusion thing doesn’t make sense
3. The initial phase of bringing the troops home and hitting the deep state where it hurts.
Russia has been warning of a false flag attack or stage attack by the white helmets, they had intel and pics showing them moving chrlorine canisters.
Deep state war in Syria is coming to an end. Syria and Russia have taken control of the country
Trump mentions he is going to pull the troops out of Syria while giving a speech in ohio
False Flag Chemical attack happened days after the announcement, the troop pull announcement was done on purpose
1. he wanted the deep state to show their hand, they were gathering intel on locations, weapons cache, chlorine gas etc.
2. The terrorists groups were told to attack when the bombing began, this gave trump and mattis more intel
- A large body of information indicates that the Syrian regime used chemical weapons in the Duma area of East Ghutah, near Damascus, on April 7, 2018,” the White House assessment said. The report goes on to cite “reliable intelligence” as well as “social media users, non-governmental organizations, and other open-source outlets,” which implicate the Syrian government in the attack.
- “Videos and images show the remnants of at least two chlorine barrel bombs from the attacks with features consistent with chlorine barrel bombs from past attacks. In addition, a large volume of high-resolution, reliable photos and video from Duma clearly documents victims suffering from asphyxiation and foaming at the mouth, with no visible signs of external wounds,” the assessment said, without providing details about the sources of the videos or images in question.
- the Syrian Arab Air Defense Forces (SyAADF) revealed to SouthFront that the SyAADF and the Syrian Arab Air Force (SyAAF) had not lost any of their assets in the US-UK-France strike, which hit Syria earlier.
- The SyAADF officer also confirmed that not a single operational airbase had been hit and added that the information presented by the Ministry of Defense of Russia regarding the strike had been “highly accurate.”
- Syrian pro-government sources confirmed that at least three facilities of the Syrian Scientific Studies and Research Center (SSRC) in Damascus were fully destroyed in the strike, including an educational center in Barzah district. However, the sources confirmed that all facilities that got hit were fully evacuated days prior to the strike.
- The US and its allies struck civil and military facilities in Syria, violating the UN Charter and international law, Russian President Vladimir Putin said, responding to the American-French-British intervention in Syria.Washington launched “an aggression against a sovereign state which is at the forefront of the fight against terrorism,” the statement from the president said. Putin stressed that the multi-national strikes were not sanctioned by the UN Security Council, and were carried out “in violation of the UN Charter and principles of international law.”What’s more, the current escalation of the Syrian crisis has “a devastating impact on the whole system of international relations.”
- The UN Security Council has failed to adopt Russia’s draft resolution condemning the recent joint airstrikes by the US, Britain and France on Syria, which came following an alleged chemical weapons attack on the Syrian town of Douma.
- The Jaysh al-Islam militants’ leader Muhammad Allush reportedly expressed indignation of the US-led strikes via Twitter and called it a “farce.”
- Earlier, Jaysh al-Islam militants started leaving Douma under the framework of an evacuation agreement were forced to give up their weapons. Militants have also agreed to give up their heavy weapons. That area wasn’t even hit
We always knew an actual attack on Syria was possible.
let’s go back to the Q post from the night when Israel attacked Syria.Be careful when re-reading this.
What is Q saying to us?
The topic is Syria.
He’s giving orders to wait until something can be confirmed. What needs to be confirmed, exactly? Some kind of intel, doubtless.
They couldn’t get troops into the area they needed to at first, so they had to wait until they could get into a position where they could observe and verify this piece of intel they had in their possession.
Their next moved depended upon verification.
Flash forward to just a few hours ago:
The Syrian government and its allies have absorbed a U.S.-led attack on Saturday and the targeted sites were evacuated days ago thanks to a warning from Russia, a senior official in a regional alliance that backs Damascus said.
Huh, that’s odd. Sending missiles at empty buildings…
Well, what else was hit?
More empty bases.
They abandoned these sites… a few days ago?
Did they know in advance?
Is the picture getting clearer for you now?
Maybe this will help:
Amid the confusion, Q actually came online and left us this breadcrumb:
Sparrow Red? That was in the comm from the other night, right?
So reviewing this line again again, what does Sparrow Red actually mean?
Well, we know Q has a thing for movie references.
And we know Red Sparrow is a movie that came out recently… specifically, a movie about a Russian spy tasked with seducing a CIA agent to gain access to state secrets.
And we know the book version was actually written by an ex-CIA officer.
But why is it backwards?
Ahhh, so now, go back. Review Q’s earlier post about Syria:
Is it possible that a Russian Spy flipped and gave us intel about Cabal activities and locations throughout Syria?
Intel that Trump and Team needed to verify, before taking action on it?
Intel that required a few days in order to investigate?
Remember how many days passed between the initial attack and Trump’s reaction.
This was extremely calculated move.
with this move, Trump has now outmaneuvered Israel, the Deep State, and simultaneously maintaining the appearance of “working with” them?
After all, Q has told us that Iran is next, and that Iran is like North Korea – that is, a Deep State, Cabal-operated nation.
Here’s how ol’ No Name reacted tonight:
McCain wasn’t expecting Trump to do this, and he knows he’s screwed.
What was delivered?
Buildings E of spider web.
Spider web marker.
Trump has also managed to divide the EU on this, further hurting the Cabal:
Oh, and remember the Syrian Refugee Crisis?
lets re-read the Q drop during the operation
Troops are still leaving.
Do you understand what just happened yet?
I’m going to leave you with a timeline Q gave us.
This posts correlates to days, and an order of operations.
- Testify then drop. – TUESDAY
- We have it all. – WEDNESDAY
- These people are stupid. – THURSDAY
- Fireworks. – FRIDAY
- POTUS’ weekly address. – SATURDAY
Expand your thinking.
The ‘date’ vs ‘actual’.
Trust the plan!
April SHOWERS. [SHOWERS].
Do you believe in coincidences? Q
Future proves past