34% of Americans have $0 saved up. The US Government manipulated the wage earnings for the elections and to keep the illusion alive that economy recovered. Gallup CEO destroys the idea that the economy has improved and recovered. US freight and rail traffic has declined which shows the economy is continually deteriorating. Corporations are hoarding 2.5 trillion dollars overseas. Something massive is about to happen, the dollar is rising and the last time we saw that was the BREXIT. FBI searching for two other individuals that might have seen the FBI plant the explosives. US Government pushing race wars in Charlotte NC.US and South Korea are practicing on how to attack a nuclear facility. Russia contacted the US twice about the attack on Syrian forces. Russia shows a terrorist vehicle riding along side the humanitarian aid convoy. Russia also reports the US had a drone in the air. Russia wants an impartial investigation into what happened. Turkey will extend the war in Syria. Russia has changed the rules of engagement, any plane that approaches and attacks Syria is fair game. John Kerry pushes the agenda of a no fly zone in Syria.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 09.21.2016
- Americans are dipping into their savings, if they have any, even more than they did last year, a new survey finds. Nearly 70 percent of Americans report having less than $1,000 in savings, and the pattern touches all age groups.
- mainstream reported that there was 5.2% gain in the real median household income in 2015 surely was a new
U.S. household incomes soared in 2015, recording biggest gain in decades………The data represents the clearest evidence to date that the nation’s long, slow and topsy-turvy economic recovery has finally begun to deliver prosperity for wide swaths of workers.
- The self-evident fact is that the median household couldn’t have had an after-inflation income gain of 5.2% in 2015. There is not a single data point in the mountains of “incoming” economic data that is consistent with that proposition. Yet nothing in the Post story, or any other mainstream coverage, even hints that the Census Bureau’s whopper isn’t on the level.
- In the context of what was by all accounts a sputtering economy during 2015, in fact, the Census Bureau unleashed the largest year-over-year gain in recorded history. But not a single reporter smelled a fish.
- We are actually seeing a 17% real shrinkage of the median income since the year 2000, if you use an honest measure of inflation
- Either way, there is absolutely nothing to celebrate about a trend that has headed south longer than anytime in modern US history.
- But even the 2015 numbers make no sense in their own right. Start with the Census Bureau’s “money income” data which is the basis for its claim that the median household income leapt dramatically higher last year. Hidden in its presentation of “real” dollars is the assumption that aggregate money income for all 125.8 million US households rose by 5.7% in nominal terms last year.
- But how was that possible when nominal GDP increased by only 3.0% during 2015? Likewise, disposable personal income—again in nominal terms—-grew by just 3.7%.
- The fact is, the median income can grow nearly twice as fast as aggregate income only if gains in the middle and bottom of the income ladder grew far faster than the total income pie. That is, if the earnings of the average worker rose faster than the big bucks earned by bankers, athletes, lawyers, business executives
- That didn’t happen, of course, and the Census Bureau’s own report proves it. The median nominal earnings of full-time male workers grew byjust 1.6% in 2015 and for full-time female workers the gain was only 2.8%. thats not 5.7% growth
- When you look at the broken trend after 2014, it makes sense. the Census Bureau fudged the report just in time for the 2016 elections.
- How did the 2.4% growth trend for money incomes between the 2008 pre-recession peak and 2014 suddenly rear up on its hind-legs and leap upwards by 5.7%?
- It turns out that 52% of all the new jobs—-5.25 million—-reported by the BLS since the end of the recession were imagined, not counted.
- The percentage of Americans who say they are in the middle or upper-middle class has fallen 10 percentage points, from a 61% average between 2000 and 2008 to 51% today.
- Ten percent of 250 million adults in the U.S. is 25 million people whose economic lives have crashed.
- What the media is missing is that these 25 million people are invisible in the widely reported 4.9% official U.S. unemployment rate.
- – the sudden loss of household income can cause a crash of self-esteem and dignity, leading to an environment of desperation that we haven’t seen since the Great Depression.
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the percentage of the total U.S. adult population that has a full-time job has been hovering around 48% since 2010 — this is the lowest full-time employment level since 1983.
- The number of publicly listed companies trading on U.S. exchanges has been cut almost in half in the past 20 years — from about 7,300 to 3,700. Because firms can’t grow organically — that is, build more business from new and existing customers —
- New business startups are at historical lows. Americans have stopped starting businesses. And the businesses that do start are growing at historically slow rates.
- Free enterprise is in free fall —
- The Cass Freight Index for August, released today, fell 1.1% from a year ago, , the worst August since 2010! The 18th month in a row of year-over-year declines!
- “Overall shipment volumes (and pricing) are persistently weak, with increased levels of volatility as all levels of the supply chain (manufacturing, wholesale, retail) continue to try and work down inventory levels,”
- the Association of American Railroads carload traffic – which includes commodities such as oil and coal – fell 6.6% in August from a year ago, and intermodal traffic (containers and trailers), fell 4.8%.
- American companies are holding $2.5 trillion abroad, an increase of nearly 20 percent over the past two years, according to the latest calculations from forecaster Capital Economics,
- the US Dollar just staged its second BIGGEST single day rally of the year on Friday. The only other day in which the $USD rallied more was on BREXIT when the entire global currency system came unhinged.
- This kind of move is a clear signal that something MAJOR is underway “behind the scenes” in the financial system. the “something” is a European Banking Crisis.
- The EU Banking System is three times the size of the US’s and leveraged at 26 to 1 (Lehman was leveraged at 30 to 1 when it imploded).
- A former financial advisor and prominent Saudi economist Hussain Askari said that currently Saudi Arabia is on the verge of collapse.
- The FBI is asking for the public’s assistance in locating these two unknown individuals.
- Closed circuit television recordings indicate that these individuals allegedly located a piece of luggage on the sidewalk, removed an improvised explosive device from the luggage, and then left the vicinity leaving the device behind but taking the luggage.
- The FBI is interested in speaking to these individuals and recovering the luggage.
- Large protests are taking place in Charlotte…
- protesters gathered in Charlotte on Old Concord Road and police in riot gear are on the tense scene after police shot and killed a person carrying a gun Tuesday afternoon at a Charlotte apartment complex, officials said.
The man fatally shot was identified as Keith Lamont Scott. His family has been notified of his death. Both the officer and the dead man were identified by police as African-American.
The person exited the car with a gun, and then got back in, the statement said.When officers approached the car, the person got out of the car with the gun again.
At that point, officers considered the person a threat and fired their weapons.Police Chief Kerr Putney told reporters at the scene that at least one officer shot the person.
- At least 100 protesters gathered to demonstrate the shooting Tuesday night.
- South Korea saying it was “getting ready for the worst case scenario.”
- The simulation, dubbed joint exercise “Red Flag,” will take place in Alaska from October 3 until October 21.
- South Korea said the nuclear facility attack simulation will take place using a GBU-31 Joint Direct Attack Munition, a kit that converts bombs that normally just free-fall from planes into guided munitions.
- The Turkish government yesterday submitted a motion to Parliament asking for a one year extension to the mandate which allows military action to be taken when necessary in Syria and Iraq, the Anadolu Agency reported.
- The motion authorises the army to carry out cross-border operations against members of the PKK in Syria and Iraq and other terrorist groups that carry out attacks in Turkey. The current mandate expires on 2 October and a vote on its extension will take place on 1 October.
- The Russian military tried to contact its US counterparts twice to warn them they were launching airstrikes against Syrian government forces
- Col. John J. Thomas, a spokesman for US Central Command, told reporters at the Pentagon that about half an hour into the airstrikes, which were being undertaken by US-led coalition warplanes on September 17, the coalition air operations center (CAOC) received a call from a Russian officer.
- Russian Defense Ministry published a video of a convoy of humanitarian aid before they come under attack in Aleppo.
- The video shows an SUV carrying a heavy mortar with the convoy .
- The Russian Defense Ministry said in a statement on Tuesday, September 20, “the study of the video, on board the aircraft without a pilot, to move a convoy of humanitarian aid through the control of insurgents areas showed new details, the recording shows that terrorists move the SUV carrying heavy mortar with a convoy humanitarian aid.
- It should also be noted that representatives of the UN changed its assessment of the incident and did not qualify it as “air strike”. The term “attack” is now used .
- The Russian Defense Ministry says that a US coalition drone was in the vicinity of a humanitarian convoy when it was attacked outside Aleppo.
- “On the evening of September 19, in that specific region, a drone belonging to the international condition, which had taken off from the Incirlik air base in Turkey, was flying at a height of 3,600 meters and traveling at around 200 kilometers per hour,
- “The object was in the area around the town of Urm Al-Kubra, where the convoy was a few minutes before it caught fire,”
- “All of the video footage demonstrates that the convoy caught fire, which strangely happened almost at exactly at the same time as militants started a large-scale offensive on Aleppo.”
- Moscow has provided all the data it has on the attack on a humanitarian convoy in Aleppo, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said at a UN Security Council meeting. Lavrov also called for a full and impartial investigation into the incident.
- Russian Defense Minister said that Russia will send an aircraft carrier group with the Admiral Kuznetsov cruiser to the Mediterranean Sea
- “Presently, the Russian naval group in eastern Mediterranean comprises six warships and three or four support vessels from all fleets. I
- US official, the Syrian Air Force should be banned from flying over territories held by the so-called “moderate opposition”
- Kerry emphasized that this shouldbe done in order to deliver humanitarian aid in northern Syria.
- The US is now in line with Turkey they are creating a safe-zone/no fly zone in Syria.
- Defense Secretary Ash Carter said the U.S. military will keep forces deployed to the Middle East long after the defeat of the Islamic State group in Iraq and Syria.“What is obvious and very clear is that we’re going to be in that region for a while,” Carter said
- Any Aircraft Threatening the Syrian Army WILL BE SHOT DOWN (US/coalition forces/Turkey/Israel are in the cross-hairs!)