Retail sales in Australia did not bounce back, the sales are now declining. Gold is shooting higher, watch gold, it is an indicator. Apartments in Manhattan lose steam, the real estate market is coming down and we are seeing the first signs of this. Factory orders decline. Europe imposes steel tariffs on China, so why is it a problem for the US? Lighthizer says talks are not going well with NAFTA. The NAFTA deal was created to benefit other not the people of the US. The illusion is about to crack and fall apart, that is the purpose for all this. Nunes says he knows who colluded with Russia. Mueller brings charges against Conway, he has nothing so he is pushing any agenda right now. Australian diplomat the tipped off about Russia donated to the Clinton foundation. North Korea says ready to denuclearize only if it gets a guarantee. Trump and Q warn to watch the water, false flag? The deep state has lost in the middle east, the dead cat bounce is on its way. Q says boom 4 times and says to never forget 11.11.18, this is Veterans Day, what will happen, what is the parade going to look like. There are warnings all over the place, it’s all falling apart for the deep state.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 3.06.2018
- Australia’s retailers are continuing to struggle, with only an insipid rise in sales being recorded in January after surprisingly weak pre-Christmas sales.
- January retail sales figures disappoint with weak growth across most sectors
- Current account deficit blows out by $billion to $14 billion
- The weakness was evident across most sectors with only pockets of growth in categories such as a pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, as well as books and newspapers.
- Precious metals are spiking
- After months of declines, Apartment sales in Manhattan fell in January to the lowest monthly rate since February 2012 (a six year low) as a trend in both declining sales prices and volume has intensified.
- Across Manhattan, 840 co-ops and condos were sold in January, a 20.1% drop from a year earlier, when 1,051 apartment sales were recorded, according to CityRealty.
- That’s the lowest number of units sold since February 2012, when 799 sales were recorded at an average price of $1.50 million. Volume peaked in July 2013, when 1,721 units were sold.
- A separate batch of data from the New York City Department of Finance showed 995 units were sold in December, a 15.6% drop.
- Following Durable Goods plunge in January (final data showing worsening non-defense orders), US Factory Orders tumbled 1.4% (as expected) – the first drop in six months.
- Core Factory Orders disappointed and growth slowed to its weakest since June…
- Under the hood of orders, some sectors stood out with notable collapses…
- Transportation equipment -10.0%
- Nondefense aircraft: -28.4%
- Defense aircraft: -45.6%
- Mining, oil field machinery: -8.9%
- As the world watches breathlessly if Trump will follow through with his threat to slap steel and aluminum import tariffs, Europe continues to quietly ratchet up its own trade war with China and nobody seems to mind.
- The European Commission explained it had set final duties of between 18.1% and 35.9% for five years for producers including Bengang Steel Plates, Handan Iron & Steel and Hesteel.
- Lighthizer said that despite hard work of negotiators, “the countries didn’t make the progress that many had hoped for in the current Nafta round” adding that to complete Nafta 2.0 countries will need agreement on roughly 30 chapters, while “so far, only six have been closed.”
- Ominously, he added that “now our time is running very short,” especially in light of presidential election in Mexico, midterms in the U.S., and local elections in Canada. “I fear the longer we proceed, the more political headwinds we will feel.”
- Update: The White House has rejected the ethics allegations against Conway, saying “Kellyanne Conway did not advocate for or against the election of any particular candidate. She simply expressed the President’s obvious position that he have people in the House and Senate who support his agenda. In fact, Kellyanne’s statements actually show her intention and desire to comply with the Hatch Act – as she twice declined to respond to the host’s specific invitation to encourage Alabamans to vote for the Republican,” Hogan Gidley Dep. Press Sec.
- Subsequently, the special counsel’s office decided there was grounds to accuse her of violating the Hatch Act, and are recommending that the president punish her.
What is the Hatch Act?
Enacted in 1939, the Hatch Act bars federal employees from participating in political activity while on duty, in the workplace or in an official capacity.
The law also includes some state and local government employees who work in connection with federally funded programs, according to the OSC, an independent federal investigative and prosecutorial agency
“The law’s purposes are to ensure that federal programs are administered in a nonpartisan fashion, to protect federal employees from political coercion in the workplace, and to ensure that federal employees are advanced based on merit and not based on political affiliation,” OSC states.
What happens if you violate the Hatch Act?
Someone who violates the Hatch Act could be subjected to a fine up to $1,000. The employee could also face other disciplinary actions, ranging from a reprimand to removal from federal service.
- The chairman then said:
- “We know exactly who was getting information from the Russians. It was the Hillary Clinton campaign—they were getting information from the Russians, dirt on Trump to use in a campaign. That’s the very thing that for a year and a half we’ve been trying to investigate whether the Trump campaign was getting dirt against Hillary Clinton from the Russians. We have no evidence of that.”
- The Australian diplomat whose 2016 tip resulted in the FBI’s Trump-Russia counterintelligence investigation had previously arranged one of the largest donations to Clinton charities, documents reveal.
- Alexander Downer, formerly Australia’s Foreign Minister, secured $25 million in aid from Australia for the Clinton Foundation’s fight against AIDS – according to decade-old government memos archived on the Australian foreign ministry website, report John Solomon and Alison Spann of The Hill.
- A 2006 Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed by both Downer and President Clinton outlines a four year project to provide screening and drug treatment to AIDS patients in Asia.
- The funds were originally slated for the Clinton Foundation, but were later routed to the Clinton Health Access Initative (CHAI).
- Australia was one of the largest donors to CHAI:
- North and South Korea will hold their first summit in more than a decade in late April, the South’s presidential office said on Tuesday after a senior delegation returned from a visit to the North where they met leader Kim Jong Un.
- North Korea said there was no need to keep its nuclear program as long as there was no military threat against it and the safety of its regime was secured, the head of the delegation, Chung Eui-yong, told a media briefing.
- North Korea also said it was open to talking with the United States regarding denuclearization and normalizing ties,if it has security guarantee
- May be false hope, but the U.S. is ready to go hard in either direction!“
What if the steel used for military-grade projects was made-inferior by our enemies as a method to weaken?
What if Hussein knew and authorized? Renegade.
How many Marines volunteered to serve Hussein during his term? Why?
What if his name we don’t say organized the deal?
The US taxpayer subsidizes the WORLD. AMERICA has been sold to the highest bidder.
AMERICA has been weakened on purpose.
The depths of their TREASON is unimaginable.
Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5). EX-rvid5774
Pure EVIL. HELL on earth – HRC victory.
So much is open source.
So much left to be connected.
Why are the children in Haiti in high demand?
How are they smuggled out? ‘Adoption’ process.
Local ‘staging’ ports friendly to CF?
Cross against location relative to Haiti.
The choice, to KNOW, will be yours.
Dusk Peaceful end to the 70 year old nightmare.
No more division, no more fuse.
Setting sun of the fake half of the hermit kingdom in a tranquil manner.
Kim boy looks beaten, puffing out chest in last act of defiance.
11-11-18 A parade that will never be forgotten. Veterans Day
Ask yourself, why?
God bless our brave men & women in uniform.
We will never forget. Q
First I thought it was the parade of the military, troops coming home from the wars, war has come to an end and the troops are home, but then I was thinking that this might be also a parade of the corrupt politicians etc.
Boom Boom Boom Boom
1st BOOM revealed. Did you catch it? The last will be magical. Q
More Steel connections with HRC & CF? One of the attendees at these conferences speaks to the stickiness of some donor relationships. Victor Pinchuk, a steel magnate whose father-in-law, Leonid Kuchma, was president of Ukraine from 1994 to 2005, has directed between $10 million and $25 million to the foundation. He has lent his private plane to the Clintons and traveled to Los Angeles in 2011 to attend Mr. Clinton’s star-studded 65th birthday celebration. Between September 2011 and November 2012, Douglas E. Schoen, a former political consultant for Mr. Clinton, arranged about a dozen meetings with State Department officials on behalf of or with Mr. Pinchuk to discuss the continuing political crisis in Ukraine, according to reports Mr. Schoen filed as a registered lobbyist. “I had breakfast with Pinchuk. He will see you at the Brookings lunch,” Melanne Verveer, a Ukrainian-American then working for the State Department, wrote in a June 2012 email to Mrs. Clinton.