1. The X22 Report is “one man’s opinion”. Anything that is said on the show is for information purposes only. If making any type of investment or legal decision it would be wise to contact or consult a professional before making that decision.
2. All articles or information can be distributed freely to any other site. We make every attempt to fact check all information but sometimes things fall through the cracks. Please notify us if any information is incorrect or our source is not a reliable source. We will correct them immediately.
3. We believe in that each person has the freedom to listen or not to listen to the report (show). If you feel that you were offended or you didn’t like what we said we can not be held responsible for your feeling or your mental problems. You always have the option of shutting the report (show) off.
4. We allow comments on the website, but like with any comment based site there are always those who like to spam. We have set the comments to be approved by the admin so you will need to wait a couple of hours before your comments appear. As of now you do not need to login to comment, if things get out of hand we might need to change that.
5. All information used from other websites on X22 Report is used for educational/criticism and commentary purposes only.
6. Fair Use Notice: This video contains some copyrighted material whose use has not been authorized by the copyright owners. We believe that this not-for-profit, educational, and/or criticism or commentary use on the Web constitutes a fair use of the copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. Fair Use notwithstanding we will immediately comply with any copyright owner who wants their material removed or modified, wants us to link to their web site, or wants us to add their photo.
7. The “Fair Use” Provisions outlined in Title 17, Chapter 01 Article 107 of the US Copyright Law states the following:
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, INCLUDING SUCH USE BY REPRODUCTION IN COPIES or phonorecords or BY ANY OTHER MEANS specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is NOT an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include:
(1) the PURPOSE and CHARACTER of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for NON-PROFIT educational purposes;
(2) the NATURE of the copyrighted work;
(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
(4) THE EFFECT OF THE USE UPON THE POTENTIAL MARKET FOR OR VALUE OF THE COPYRIGHTED WORK.
The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.