- The Last Time I Saw Parisby Epoch Cinema on September 21, 2021 at 10:35 pm
Charles Wills returns to Paris to reminisce about the life he led there after it was liberated. He worked then for “Stars and Stripes” when he met both Marion and Helen Ellswirth. He soon married and was happy staying in Paris after his discharge. While working for a news organization, Charlie began to write the
- NTD Evening News Full Broadcast (Sept. 21)by NTD Television on September 21, 2021 at 10:27 pm
Authorities are clearing the encampment under the Del Rio Bridge in Texas, President Joe Biden addressed the United Nations General Assembly in New York City Tuesday, and Democrats and Republicans in Congress are debating the details to avoid an economic catastrophe.
- Book Reveals Putin Directly Confronted Biden Over 'He's A Killer' Remarksby Tyler Durden on September 21, 2021 at 10:25 pm
Book Reveals Putin Directly Confronted Biden Over 'He's A Killer' Remarks The new book "Peril" written by well-known Washington Post journalists Bob Woodward and Robert Costa has for the first time revealed details of a confrontational follow-up exchange between Presidents Biden and Putin over Biden's prior "killer" remarks. The controversy stemmed from a Biden interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos within the opening months of his presidency last spring. EXCLUSIVE: Pres. Biden told @GStephanopoulos that he agreed Russian President Vladimir Putin is a "killer" and will "pay a price" for interfering in U.S. elections. https://t.co/rIe2ms8sSv pic.twitter.com/VtAGCvF9hp — Good Morning America (@GMA) March 17, 2021 Biden was talking getting "tough" on Russia as a way of supposedly distancing himself from Trump's foreign policy, coming after years of the incessant drumbeat of the failed 'Russiagate' narrative. Recall that Biden had agreed that Putin is a "killer" […]
- Kate Middleton Rocks Several Great Looks As She Shows No Fear During Wild Adventurous...by Katie Jerkovich on September 21, 2021 at 10:14 pm
- ANALYSIS: One Fatal Mistake Republicans Are Making Ahead Of 2022by Dylan Housman on September 21, 2021 at 10:07 pm
- "Recipe For Trouble": UN Chief Urges US-China Dialogue, Biden Says US Seeks To Avoid "New...by Tyler Durden on September 21, 2021 at 10:05 pm
"Recipe For Trouble": UN Chief Urges US-China Dialogue, Biden Says US Seeks To Avoid "New Cold War" In his first ever address to the United Nations General Assembly since taking office on Tuesday, Biden pledged that "We are not seeking the new Cold War, or the world divided into rigid blocks," in what observers took to be a clear reference to China tensions. "The United States is ready to work with any nation that steps up, that pursues peaceful resolution to shared challenges, even if we have intense disagreement to shared challenges, because we will all suffer the consequences of our failures if we don’t come together to tackle COVID-19, climate change or threats like nuclear proliferation," he said. Is was a speech peppered with his 'America is back' message as a force for good on the world stage. He said the US intends to "lead on all of the greatest challenges of our time" while maintaining close relations with allies. Looming over everything, however, is a […]
- ‘Very Difficult To Make A 2-Year-Old Comply’: Day Care Director Says New York Mask...by Kyle Reynolds on September 21, 2021 at 10:02 pm
The mandate 'doesn't make sense'
- Virginia introduces QR codes to verify COVID-19 vaccinationby Tyler Arnold, The Center Square on September 21, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Those who have received COVID-19 vaccinations can now obtain QR codes, which can be scanned to verify the person’s vaccine information, the Virginia Department of Health announced.
- U.S. Farmer Co-op Hit With $5.9 Million Ransomware Attackby Michelle Edwards on September 21, 2021 at 9:54 pm
In an attack on U.S. agriculture, Iowa-based NEW Cooperative, Inc., a member-owned farmer’s feed and grain cooperative, was hit sometime on or around last Friday by a ransomware attack, forcing the company to take its systems offline. The BlackMatter group behind the attack has set a $5.9 million ransom demand. With over sixty locations throughout The post U.S. Farmer Co-op Hit With $5.9 Million Ransomware Attack appeared first on UncoverDC.
- NYC Restores Weekly COVID-19 Testing for Unvaccinated Public School Studentsby GQ Pan on September 21, 2021 at 9:48 pm
Amid pressure from the teachers union, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio on Monday announced that public school students will undergo more frequent testing for COVID-19. Under the new rule, every school will randomly test students each week, instead of every two weeks. However, only a random 10 percent of unvaccinated students whose parents
- Valdez, González, Maldonado Send Astros Past Angels 10-0by The Associated Press on September 21, 2021 at 9:46 pm
ANAHEIM, Calif.—With a well-rested Framber Valdez on the mound turning in one of his best performances in an outstanding season, the Houston Astros really didn’t need all the runs they racked up on a blowout night at the Big A. Valdez pitched seven innings of six-hit ball, Marwin González launched a grand slam and the
- Billionaire Financier John Paulson Divorces Wife Of 20 Yearsby Tyler Durden on September 21, 2021 at 9:45 pm
Billionaire Financier John Paulson Divorces Wife Of 20 Years It's the latest high-profile divorce to involve an American billionaire since Bill and Melinda Gates announced their divorce back in May: John Paulson and his wife Jenny Paulson are separating after more than 21 years of marriage. The 65-year-old Paulson cited “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the breakup. The split will involve the division of a 10-figure American fortune (Forbes puts Paulson's wealth at around $4 billion): The divorce paperwork was filed in Suffolk County, New York. Paulson is being represented by William D. Zabel, a celebrity divorce attorney who has represented Jane Welch (during her divorce from former GE CEO Jack Welch) and radio personality Howard Stern and fellow hedgie Bill Ackman, among plenty of other high-profile clients. It looks like Zabel will be earning his keep with this case: The Paulson's didn't have a pre-nuptial agreement, according to the New York Post's […]
- Biden Uses First UN Address to Call for Global Community to ‘Seize Opportunities’ in...by Nick Ciolino on September 21, 2021 at 9:44 pm
President Joe Biden called for deep global engagement and a shared future in his first address since taking office before the United Nations Tuesday at the UN’s 76th General Assembly at its headquarters in New York City. Biden told the room full of leaders the world is at an “inflection point in history” and nations
- North Carolina Hospital System Suspends Hundreds of Employees After COVID-19 Vaccine...by Jack Phillips on September 21, 2021 at 9:43 pm
A North Carolina health care system said it suspended hundreds of its employees after the firm implemented a COVID-19 vaccine mandate, adding that workers who refuse to get vaccinated after five days will be fired. “Beginning this week, approximately 375 team members—across 15 hospitals, 800 clinics and hundreds of outpatient facilities—have been confirmed to be
- ‘Reckless Disregard’: Sen. Mike Lee Blasts Facebook’s ‘Stunning Lapses’ In Its...by Ailan Evans on September 21, 2021 at 9:37 pm
'Your product isn't safe'
- Canelo And Caleb Plant Get Into A Physical Altercation During Press Conferenceby David Hookstead on September 21, 2021 at 9:36 pm
He was very angry
- San Francisco Mandates Vaccines for All Airport Workersby The Associated Press on September 21, 2021 at 9:34 pm
SAN FRANCISCO—San Francisco is requiring all workers at San Francisco International Airport to get vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing if employees are exempt. The mandate announced Tuesday applies to all on-site personnel, of which there are about 46,000. Mayor London Breed’s office said the mandate, which goes into effect immediately, is the first
- NEW: Autopsy Confirms Body Found in Wyoming Forest is Gabby Petito – Manner of Death...by Cristina Laila on September 21, 2021 at 9:30 pm
The FBI on Tuesday confirmed the dead body found in a “very remote” area in the Grand Teton National Park on Sunday is indeed 22-year-old Gabby Petito. The manner of death was ruled a homicide, however the cause of death nor the full autopsy report have been released. “Teton County Coroner Dr. Brent Blue confirmed… The post NEW: Autopsy Confirms Body Found in Wyoming Forest is Gabby Petito – Manner of Death ‘Homicide’ appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
- Morgan Wallen Responds To Allegations He Didn’t Follow Through On $500,000 Donation...by Katie Jerkovich on September 21, 2021 at 9:30 pm
'$100,000 earmarked and promised'
- Pro-Life Group Says Lawsuits Over Texas Abortion Law Are ‘Self Serving Legal Stunts’by Mary Margaret Olohan on September 21, 2021 at 9:30 pm
'Self-serving legal stunts, abusing the cause of action'