Vaccine Halted In Europe After Deaths & DC Arrests

4 thoughts on “Vaccine Halted In Europe After Deaths & DC Arrests

  • March 16, 2021 at 1:20 pm
    Permalink

    You keep calling it a “VIRUS,” giving credibility to this outrageous deception. I know this is not your intent, but please consider the language you are using.

    Reply
  • March 16, 2021 at 11:22 pm
    Permalink

    Fauci has been compromised by his participation with the development of Covid and its weaponization.. (he’s a criminal). Bill Gates openly supports depopulation and finances such vaccines for that purpose.

    Reply
  • March 17, 2021 at 2:01 pm
    Permalink

    Fauci: What is the problem here? I just don’t get it.” GOOD ADVICE, DR. FAKEY. I WON’T GET IT EITHER.
    Scientist who invented the PCR test says Dr. Fauci doesn’t know much about medicine and is willing to lie on TV. He also says PCR test DOESN’T tell you if you’re SICK. So, some things to consider.

    Reply
  • March 17, 2021 at 2:18 pm
    Permalink

    I’m bad at math. & easily confused. But the “poll” shows
    Trump voters: Yes 30% No 47%
    Biden voters Yes 58% No 10%
    30+47 = 77% (Absent 23%); 58+10 = 68 (Absent 32%) Total ‘absent’ = 55%

    Question: Where are the other presumed U.S. voters? I mean the absent 55%.
    How ’bout the non-voters?

    Reply

Leave a Reply to Paladin45 Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published.