Watch The X22 Report On Video
Climate scientist are now admitting that they overhyping the impact of global warming on wildfires. Climate change is a hoax, the climate always changes. The system is rapidly falling apart and Biden is right on schedule letting everyone know that the economy is strong. The [DS] is now ready to change things up, this is going exactly the way the patriots want. The change of batter is on deck and the patriots are ready to expose the truth. All roads lead to [BO]. The information is going to be dripped out and the fake news will either ignore it and when they can’t the platforms will be shutdown to hide the truth. In the end the [DS] will be brought to justice.
- Texas power grip operator Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) declared an emergency Wednesday night amid late summer scorching temps.
- ERCOT manages electric power to more than 26 million Texas customers and represents 90% of the state’s electric load, according to the company.
- Temps soared into the triple digits in parts of Texas this week once again straining the power grid.
- The wind turbines aren’t producing enough energy and solar generation goes offline at sunset.
According to ERCOT, factors leading to tight grid conditions include:
- Solar. Solar generation starts to decline earlier in the evening hours before completely going offline at sunset.
- Wind. Wind generation is forecasted to be low this evening during peak demand time.
ERCOT asked customers to take the following steps to cut electricity use:
- Raise thermostats by a degree or two
- Avoid using large appliances i.e., washer/dryer etc
- Turn off and unplug non-essential lights and appliances
- Set pool pumps to run early morning or overnight; shut off during peak hours
- Commercial Businesses: Turn off any lights an office equipment when space not in use
- Commercial Businesses: Turn off air-conditioning outside of business hours
- ERCOT entered emergency operations tonight due to a drop in both operating reserves and frequency. By entering EEA 2, ERCOT was able to utilize additional reserve resources to protect the reliability of the grid. No power outages associated with the ERCOT power grid were…
— ERCOT (@ERCOT_ISO) September 7, 2023
31% of Americas above 65 have said they currently have income from pensions, per CNBC.
10 years ago, it was 48%.
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) September 7, 2023
Alarming U.S Stats of 2023:
– Credit card debt record high
– Housing prices near-record high
– Car payments on new cars record high
– Commercial bankruptcies up for 13 months
-Nordstrom card delinquencies surpass pre-pandemic levels
Is a recession coming?
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) September 6, 2023
- Employer health insurance costs are expected to increase significantly in 2024, affecting costs for both workers and businesses as hospital operating costs rise, according to data reported by The Wall Street Journal.
- Next year, the costs for health insurance coverage from employers are expected to increase by around 6.5%, which could be the biggest increase in more than a decade, according to survey data acquired by the WSJ.
- Individuals who do not receive insurance from their employer but rather through the Affordable Care Act will see their premium costs rise by about 6% next year, which is comparable to the increase this year,
- Former President Donald Trump had bragged about his success in opening the region to oil production after decades of political fighting over the resources locked under the tundra there.
- The Biden administration will cancel oil leases sold by the Trump administration in an Alaskan wildlife refuge and block new drilling in millions of acres in the state, setting up a new brawl with Republicans over access to fossil fuels on federal land.
- The move is latest in the political jousting over the long-protected Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and would prohibit drilling in an area the size of Switzerland inside Alaska’s petroleum reserve. And it may help assuage the ire environmentalists and some native Alaskan tribes felt toward the White House for approving ConocoPhillips’ massive Willow oil project earlier this year in northern Alaska.
✨ Exactly 2 years ago, El Salvador becomes the 1st nation to adopt #Bitcoin as legal tender
Since then tourism is up, volcano mining is live, and President Bukele has bought over 2,500 $BTC.
Legendary 🇸🇻 pic.twitter.com/54aGxc8Dek
— RIZZO (@pete_rizzo_) September 7, 2023
- Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) refuses to step down as Senate minority leader after recently suffering a concussion and two subsequent incidences where he appeared to freeze.
- When asked if he plans to retire, McConnell replied, “I’m going to finish my term as leader, and I’m going to finish my Senate term.”
- As the second day of the impeachment trial of Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton took place, his lawyer Tony Buzbee brought immediate sunlight onto the motives of those who want Paxton removed.
- Ken Paxton defeated George P Bush in the primary race. The Bush clan and professional republicans in the Texas political circle were not happy.
- Jeff Mateer was the Asst. AG when Paxton took office; Mateer is part of the professional republican apparatus who did not like Paxton, and Mator became a whistleblower against his boss.
Hunter Biden's attorneys respond to the news of the pending gun charge –
The Diversion Agreement is valid, Hunter "will continue to follow the conditions of that Agreement, which the US Attorney's Office agreed and signed"
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) September 7, 2023
NEW: .@CBSNews obtains letter to Hunter Biden legal team for records detailing contacts with DOJ over failed plea deal. @Jim_Jordan @RepJamesComer @RepJasonSmith argue privilege now void. Seeking comment Hunter Biden’s team. “Given that these disclosures have been made to two… pic.twitter.com/QjvGjDypx7
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) September 6, 2023
- media outlets and this information has been widely publicized, no basis exists to withhold these documents and communications from the Committees, including on the basis of any purported duty of confidentiality, work product, or other privilege interest.” + “Should you refuse to provide the Committee with the requested information because of any purported privilege, the Committee may need to seek testimony from you and/or Hunter Biden regarding the disclosure of these documents and communications…”
Proof that VP Biden's office under the Obama admin colluded with Hunter Biden's business was just announced today.
Like clockwork, Jack Smith has a new indictment ready. pic.twitter.com/Xd3DLLX1Uc
— Ron (@CodeMonkeyZ) September 6, 2023
Larry Sinclair just reaffirmed that Donald Young's own mother thinks that Obama had her son killed to protect his campaign.
He says Donald Young told Larry that he had a sexual relationship with Obama and then ended up getting shot in the back of the head right before… pic.twitter.com/Fgn2IsiPwZ
— Green Lives Matter (@Ultrafrog17) September 6, 2023
Christmas. “Donald Young was a choir director at the same church Barack Obama went to. An openly gay man. I had never met him. I had not even realized the person who was communicating with me had been killed a good two months after. Donald Young’s own mother has repeatedly said that she feels her son died to protect Barack Obama. The last conversation I had with Donald Young. He had actually come clean. He had told me to be careful. To watch myself. He had made it clear that he had know Barack for quite sometime.”
There is almost zero mainstream media coverage of the Tucker Carlson Obama-is-gaysposé.
Looks like the Fake News is opting for the “blackout” option rather than the bAseLeSs CoNsPirAcy wall-to-wall hit piece option.
Seems there was no “talking point” handed out other than to…
— Patri0tsareinContr0l (@Patri0tContr0l) September 7, 2023
ignore it altogether. Since when does the MSM totally ignore a huge story like Obama being a crack smoking homosexual? Normally they’ll at least float out a hundred hit pieces attempting to discredit it. My guess is Tucker hit a little too close to one of [their] core lies and they are hoping it quickly washes away from public consciousness. The bad news for them is this isn’t 2008 and many more people are awake and thinking for themselves than ever before. Great Awakening in full swing.
— Swamp Drainer (@FedupWithSwamp) September 7, 2023
I think it is very strange how the media chose to believe one but not the other.
— I Meme Therefore I Am 🇺🇸 (@ImMeme0) September 6, 2023
He wasn't born in Hawaii. He was always constitutionally ineligible to be President.
You were tricked.
He was never a straight man married to a woman.
You were tricked.
He was never a racial uniter & healer. He was the exact opposite.
— Brian Cates – Political Columnist & Pundit (@drawandstrike) September 6, 2023
— Brian Cates – Political Columnist & Pundit (@drawandstrike) September 7, 2023
Barack Obama before the CIA changed his birthplace to Hawaii. pic.twitter.com/XU7CnmrNI0
— Philip Schuyler (@FiveRights) September 6, 2023
BOOM: Elon Musk trolls Barack Obama with pedophile codes found in the Podesta E-mails!
Musk wrote “Dominoes Effect” with a pizza emoji in a post with a meme about Obama’s alleged drug-fueled gay orgy. “Dominos” and “pizza” are code words found in the Podesta E-mails. “Dominos”… https://t.co/UJMFp4iNrV pic.twitter.com/Y69xWwQIK4
— LIZ CROKIN (@LizCrokin) September 7, 2023
I think the standard has been set that if Obama denies the allegations, his accuser gets to sue him for defamation and win lots of money, right? Denying ridiculous sexual accusations is defamation, according to the Left’s new rules
Why did the USSS codename Hussein ‘Renegade’?
A person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles.
Who does the USSS currently protect?
Why is this relevant?
Pics will surface of Hussein holding AK47 in tribal attire.
One of many.
Net shut down.
Fake pic push by MSM.
Videos / backup.
Net will be paused.
On the clock.
Normies don’t give a crap if he is MUSLIM.With a gun? They won’t care.
The important point is who Hussein is aiming the gun at.
Red, White, and Blue.
- The buoy barrier is one of several efforts by Texas to combat the surge in illegal migration across the southern border under the Biden administration.
- Afederal judge on Wednesday ordered Texas to relocate a floating barrier compromised of large buoys that Austin had deployed to curb migrant crossings via the Rio Grande.
- U.S. District Judge David Ezra of Texas ordered that the state move the barrier to the river bank by Sept. 15,
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) had a meltdown at an Upper West Side town hall meeting Wednesday night over Joe Biden’s open borders migrants crisis, saying, “Let me tell you something, New Yorkers. Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to. I don’t see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City. Destroy New York City,” and “The city we knew, we’re about to lose.”
- Adams said the city is supporting 110,000 “asylum seekers” who have arrived since April 2022 and is now taking in 10,000 per month with migrants coming from all over the world via the open southern border.
Report by WCBS-TV:
Longer clip of Adams’ remarks by posted by “nycphotog”:
BREAKING: Mayor Adams basically conceding New York City is done because of illegal immigration and warns New Yorkers illegals will flood ALL neighborhoods. pic.twitter.com/Lj5E3BSvDX
— nycphotog (@nycphotog) September 7, 2023
- In a shocking revelation, Todd Bensman, the Center’s Texas-based Senior National Security Fellow, has reported that the Biden regime is allocating a staggering $2,200 per month to illegal immigrant families (1 parent & 1 child) for the cost of living expenses. This comes at a time when the average American on Social Security receives just $1,400 per month and Maui survivors with only $700.
- According to a video interview with an anonymous Border Patrol Agent, illegal immigrants are “double dipping” the system. One parent and one child receive $2,200 per month, and then a separate parent and child—often from the same family—receive another $2,200 per month. This amounts to a whopping $4,400 per month for some immigrant families, a figure that exceeds what many working Americans earn.
- “The Biden-Harris administration is giving more money to illegal immigrant invaders, than to our own U.S. citizens” William Gheen, president of ALIPAC told KTRH, “Once a person understands that, then that person will always be on our side of the illegal immigration debate, which is very simple. Keep them all out, send them all home.”
NEW – China's Standing Committee of the Communist Party considers a law banning a range of behaviors that "hurt the feelings" of others, including dress or speech — Bloomberg
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) September 7, 2023
- Joe Biden on delivered remarks on the International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU) and the Pacific Maritime Association (PMA)
- Biden’s handlers trotted him out for 15 minutes today before putting him on ice for the rest of the day.
- Earlier this week it was announced that Joe Biden would be wearing a mask for 10 days after quadruple vaxxed Dr. Jill supposedly tested positive for Covid – AGAIN.
- Biden shuffled into the State Dining room on Wednesday without his mask on and went off-script as he addressed the scandal. “Hello everybody, let me explain to the press, I’ve been tested [for Covid] again today. I am clear across the board,” Biden said.
- “But they keep telling me…I gotta keep wearing [a mask], but don’t tell them I didn’t have it on when I walked in,” Biden said, inadvertently admitting masks don’t stop the spread of viruses.
- Who is “they”?
- According to KTTV, the city council of Huntington Beach, California, voted 4-3 early Wednesday morning to ban COVID-19 mandates in the city. The ban applies to both mask and vaccine mandates.
- Gov. Henry McMaster said he will not enact a face mask mandate saying it would not be enforceable throughout South Carolina.
- “It is ineffective, it is impractical to have a mandate to have everyone wear a mask, because it is not enforceable,” McMaster said during Friday afternoon’s press conference.
- The governor said issuing a mandate to wear a mask and not be able to enforce it gives a false sense of security for those who believe that everybody is following the rules.
NEW: America’s top gun safe manufacturer, Liberty Safe, gave the FBI an access code to a safe owned by someone who was present at the J6 protest.
We have officially found the Bud Light of gun safes. Enjoy going out of business, @libertysafeinc.
The situation gets even worse: On… pic.twitter.com/MY7jSlJoyK
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) September 6, 2023
- August 30, 2023, the FBI raided the owner of the safe, Arkansas man Nathan Hughes who is a friend of the @hodgetwins. Not only did they access his safe but the FBI also allegedly turned off his security cameras and held his girlfriend at gun point. In a statement Liberty Safe confirmed they gave the FBI Hughes’ code: “Liberty Safe was contacted by the FBI requesting the access code to the safe of an individual for whom they had a warrant to search their property…” “Liberty Safe is devoted to protecting the personal property and 2nd amendment rights of our customers…” Shameful.
- Liberty Safe willfully granted the FBI backdoor access to one of its customers’ gun safes because the federal law enforcement agency demanded it.
- Nathan Hughes, the 34-year-old owner of the compromised Liberty gun safe, was arrested at gunpoint and charged last week with one felony and three misdemeanors related to his presence in the U.S. Capitol building on Jan. 6, 2021. During the raid on his home, the FBI ransacked his house and attempted to confiscate the firearms from his safe.
- Liberty confirmed on Tuesday that it gave the disgraced federal law enforcement agency a combination to break into Hughes’ gun safe simply because the FBI produced a warrant to search Hughes’ home.
- Safe companies like Liberty are not necessarily required to comply with law enforcement requests for combos to break into one of their purchased products unless a court orders them to do so. Liberty, however, claimed it is their “company protocol” to give law enforcement entry and access to its products as long as those agencies possess a warrant.
- The manufacturer’s confession that its products’ security is compromised due to the existence of a master code and its willingness to work with law enforcement even without a court order did not go over well with several loyal Liberty customers who threatened on social media to cancel their orders and switch safe companies.
Liberty Safe was sold to Monomoy Capital Partners in 2021, a liberal East Coast investment firm. I pulled the FEC reports on the company and found approximately $400,000 over the last 10 cycles of max donations to Democrats like:
Raphael Warnock in GA
John Fetterman in PA… pic.twitter.com/WqnlQpPnrA
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) September 7, 2023
- Mark Kelly in AZ Liberty Safe’s current CEO,
- Justin Hillenbrand, was a founding partner of Monomoy and donated $4,600 to Obama for America. And we’re supposed to be surprised they betrayed their customers to the FBI as quickly as humanly possible?
- Boycott Liberty Safe.
Following the public backlash, Liberty Safe released a new statement clarifying and revising its policy on cooperation with law enforcement. The company said, “Going forward we will require a subpoena that legally compels Liberty Safe to supply access codes but can only do so if these codes still exist in our system.”
The safe manufacturer also announced a feature allowing customers to opt out of the company’s database, thereby ensuring that only the safe owner knows the access code.
- This ruling confirmed that Maricopa County has been conducting elections unlawfully.
- The Judge ordered that “the language of the statute is clear and unambiguous,” and the current procedures for verifying mail-in ballot signatures “do not have the force of law.”
- This is excellent news, and the order is similar to a recent statement made by a judge in one of Kari
— Kari Lake (@KariLake) September 7, 2023
- While Biden’s support among white Democrats remains steadily below 50 percent, his support among black and Hispanic Democrats has plummeted since he assumed office.
- President Joe Biden faces continued headwinds from broadly negative job ratings overall, widespread concerns about his age and decreased confidence among Democratic-aligned voters, according to a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS.
- There is no clear leader in a potential rematch between Biden and former President Donald Trump, who is widely ahead in the GOP primary. And nearly half of registered voters (46%) say that any Republican presidential nominee would be a better choice than Biden in 2024.
From the narrative it looks like Kamala Harris could be the Democrat nominee for President by default. Kamala will be the front person, and what they are going to do is sneak one and replace one black women for another
Change of Batter coming?
Why was she ‘saved’ from officially announcing?
Why was she ‘reserved’ for a last minute change?
How do you attempt to ‘sneak one in’?
How do you attempt to ensure victory?
- A judge denied a request Wednesday from attorneys representing former President Donald Trump, his family and his business to delay a business fraud trial in New York scheduled for Oct. 2 in New York.
- A liberal watchdog group filed a lawsuit in Colorado to try to use the Fourteenth Amendment to remove former President Donald Trump from the 2024 presidential ballot.
- Although Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics (CREW) is based in Washington, DC, the group filed suit Wednesday on behalf of several Colorado voters trying to keep Trump off the ballot due to his alleged involvement in the January 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol.
- Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment says public officials are not eligible to hold office if they “engaged in insurrection or rebellion against” the United States.
- Arizona’s Democrat Secretary of State Adrian Fontes announced that state law prohibits the Fourteenth Amendment from being used to keep Trump off the Arizona ballot.
- Further, a federal judge dismissed a lawsuit that challenged Trump’s presence on the ballot using the Fourteenth Amendment.
DJT was asked by @hughhewitt today if he will go on a “revenge tour” and use the power of the presidency to go after the people who maligned him. His answer:
“I only look for the truth. And when I find the truth, I think the people have to know the truth, because these people… pic.twitter.com/qgS23qO07O
— TheStormHasArrived (@TheStormRedux) September 6, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN