Watch The X22 Report On Video
It is now getting worse for the [WEF], more people are rising up, they are pushing back on the agenda, they thought the people would just accept what they were being told, they were wrong. Layoffs are continuing, the fake news orgs are laying off people now. The [CB] is going to try to coverup inflation with war, this will fail. The monetary system is about to change. The [DS] is trapped in its border agenda. The world is watching and so are the people of this country. States are now back Texas, those who do not are the enemy, the people see the truth. Nikki Haley is staying in the race, now the people can see who the establishment is. Its all being exposed to the people. They will try to make a move on Trump, but as always it will backfire.
- Farmers say they are squeezed from multiple directions, caught between supermarket buyers and the food industry crushing their margins, and environmental rules on issues like leaving land fallow and pesticide use.
- The last straw for many was the government’s decision to phase out by 2030 a tax break on diesel fuel for farm machinery.
- A new diesel tax rebate could be one of the government’s forthcoming measures, while some MPs also want minimum prices introduced for farm produce.
German Patriots uniting together against globalist communism. pic.twitter.com/FOzV34MTWa
— Machiavelli (@TheRISEofROD) January 25, 2024
Wars are always inflationary.
- This is a rule without exception.
- We will continue to see high inflation in the United States to the extent these current engagements remain unchecked or others are allowed to mushroom from them.
- When examples are given of runaway inflation, the hyperinflation of Weimar Germany following the First World War is the most often cited of the twentieth century. While it certainly was among the worst suffering nations, Germany was not alone. Every European country engaged in the continental war suffered massive inflation. When Germany entered the war in August 1914, the currency stood at 4.2 Reichsmarks to one U.S. dollar. In the wake of war and its aftermath, the German currency depreciated to a near infinite level of 4.2 trillion Reichsmarks to the U.S. dollar in December 1923, when a new currency was introduced, and hyperinflation eventually brought to heel. All of which came at great political and social cost.
- Russia, like Germany, saw its currency become worthless and its government violently overthrown.
- In the United States, the history is the same.
- Prices rose during the Revolutionary War between 350–700 percent depending on the colony and their own fiscal and monetary policies (there was no central government with tax-levying power). During the Civil War, prices rose by over 60 percent, and by much more in the South. Prices rose nearly 70 percent in the United States during World War I, and well over 50 percent during World War II. Price levels rose by 35 percent during the decade-long Vietnam War, but the real inflationary effects were delayed until the 1970s, when high inflation kicked in following the oil crises. Inflation lags monetary expansion by years.
- Today, the United States stands at a crossroads.
- While not technically at war, the country is deficit spending at war-time levels. It would be one thing if the fiscal and monetary position of the nation was healthy at the starting point. But it is not. The U.S. government has over $34 trillion in debt growing by the trillions just from debt-service (interest) costs. The government continues to deficit spend as if the party can go on forever. But it cannot. The risk of a widening war grows with each passing month.
- The U.S. government’s ability to finance a major conflict is slowly but surely being eroded as those foreign nations and other investors who would otherwise subscribe to our debt grow wary of fiscal disaster.
- The remaining option will be monetization of the debt (when the Federal Reserve steps in as buyer of last resort), galloping domestic inflation, and an eventual currency crisis.
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) January 25, 2024
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) January 24, 2024
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) January 24, 2024
Abbott is not ”defy[ing] a Supreme Court ruling.” The Court vacated an injunction against the federal government. It did not order Texas to do, or not do, anything. https://t.co/smocVvoTHa
— Ed Whelan (@EdWhelanEPPC) January 25, 2024
- the Biden administration is creating an “insurrection” of the United States through its continued effort to keep the border open and allow illegal immigration.
- “It is allowing millions upon millions of people who either themselves or their progeny will vote for Democrats,” Marlow continued. “It is creating imbalance in our country for people who are not even Americans.”
- “Many of them have no intention of being Americans,” he added. “A lot of them are economic migrants.”
- “It is a deliberate effort to undermine American sovereignty, American values,” Marlow affirmed. “There is nothing worse in America right now than this. I have a chapter in ‘Breaking Biden‘ where I describe America as a sanctuary country. That’s how were treating it.”
Because Texas Gov Greg Abbott has invoked Article 1, Section 10, Clause 3 … other states are now able to enter into agreements with Texas to help repel the invasion that Texas is dealing with.
Other states may now send troops and/or equipment to aid in halting in the border… pic.twitter.com/cFVdo3NDrU
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) January 25, 2024
- invasion. Which states will send troops and equipment to defend the border?
Texas is authorized to engage in War.
Article 1, Section 10, Clause 3 … which Texas Gov Greg Abbott cited in his statement today. pic.twitter.com/RAPvIEGPmw
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) January 25, 2024
- States have a fundamental right of self-defense that transcends the authority of the president and the Supreme Court.
- “That authority is the supreme law of the land and supersedes any federal statutes to the contrary,” wrote Abbott, invoking “James Madison, Alexander Hamilton,” and the other founders who “foresaw that States should not be left to the mercy of a lawless president who does nothing to stop external threat like cartels smuggling millions of illegal immigrants across the border.”
Biden lost either way, if he pushes to keep the border open, the people see that he doesn’t want the border closed. If he does nothing people see that the border was wide open and Texas shut it down
- In total, 14 states—Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Idaho, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming—have stepped up to support Texas’ efforts and deployed personnel and resources to secure the border in President Biden’s absence.”
Every Governor who doesn’t send aid to Texas to help our border is a RINO or liberal who puts America last.
Are you ready for them to finally be exposed? https://t.co/2hoSTQSa9W
— 🇺🇸Travis🇺🇸 (@Travis_in_Flint) January 25, 2024
Biden's choices are to…
1. Stop immigration before the election, thus proving he could have done it at any earlier time. (Disqualifying)
2. Lose the election because he didn't stop immigration. https://t.co/VZf7YuO8lF
— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) January 24, 2024
- This is total bullshit. ISIS is not primed to do anything. ISIS is an excuse for keeping U.S. forces in a place.
- Waving the Islamic State boogeyman in front of the American audience is predicated on the ignorance of the American public. Islamic State folks want to overthrow Bashir Assad. So do we. Islamic State fanatics hate Iran and Iran would like to destroy them. So I guess that makes us allies of the Islamic State extremists when it comes to hating Iran. Who the hell are we pretending to fight? That is the problem behind allowing the U.S. military presence in Syria to continue. We are illegally occupying Syrian territory.
- Nearly three years into the Biden administration, the Department of Defense belatedly released the results of its in-depth review of domestic violent extremism in the military, and most Americans probably have no idea.
- If the report had revealed even one secret Klansman, the legacy media would have trumpeted the results. Instead, there have been crickets.
- Sure, the Washington Free Beacon, National Review, and The Wall Street Journal Editorial Board noted the results, but most legacy media outlets have uttered nary a peep about them. Even USA Today, which first published the report, largely ignored the report’s topline conclusion.
- Why? The Institute for Defense Analyses, the nonprofit the DOD tapped to perform the review, finds “no evidence that the number of violent extremists in the military is disproportionate to the number of violent extremists in the United States as a whole.”
- This contradicts the alarmist narrative about those evil conservatives who join the military to carry out an insurrection.
- Capitol Riot Involvement
- The British government of Prime Minister Rishi Sunak has expressed its “commitment” to the globalist project of crafting an international Pandemic Treaty by the World Health Organization.
- Buried in a “national statement” delivered at the World Health Organization’s Executive Board in Geneva this week, the British government thew its support behind a push by W.H.O. Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus for the world to agree to a Pandemic Treaty.
- “The UK underlines our commitment to agreement of a new Pandemic Accord and targeted amendments of the International Health Regulations, which together ensure our preparedness for future health threats with stronger prevention, and response, whilst respecting national sovereignty,” Downing Street said in a press release.
- This comes despite a petition signed by over 156,000 Britons calling for the government “to commit to not signing any international treaty on pandemic prevention and preparedness established by the W.H.O., unless this is approved through a public referendum.”
- A California woman, Bryn Spejcher, who was convicted of fatally stabbing her boyfriend 108 times in a cannabis-induced psychotic episode, received a sentence of probation instead of prison time.
- The controversial ruling came after a jury previously found her guilty in December for the involuntary manslaughter that occurred under the influence of a psychotic episode, which both prosecution and defense experts linked to the consumption of cannabis.
- On Tuesday, the 33-year-old audiologist was sentenced to two years’ probation and ordered to complete 100 hours of community service after being found guilty of the involuntary manslaughter of her boyfriend, Ventura County Star reported.
- Ventura County Superior Court Judge David Worley justified his decision on the basis of diminished responsibility, highlighting that the “senseless” killing, was driven by a psychotic break.
- “From that point forward, she had no control over her actions,” Judge Worley said before announcing the sentence, which included probation and a suspended four-year prison term that could be enforced should Spejcher violate her probation terms.
- Immediately following the sentence, the victim’s father, Sean O’Melia, accused Judge Worley of bias and criticized the decision for setting a perilous precedent.
- “He just gave everyone in the state of California who smokes marijuana a license to kill,” he lamented.
- More from VC Star:
If anyone is questioning the integrity of anything Jeff DeWit says, here is a screenshot of him denying that he bribed @KariLake (before the audio was released, proving that he did) pic.twitter.com/Amjjz8RWhx
— Kari Lake War Room (@KariLakeWarRoom) January 24, 2024
- United Auto Workers President Shawn Fain joined Neil Cavuto on FOX News on Wednesday.
- During their discussion Neil Cavuto asked him about his members and how they were leaning in this upcoming election. Fain did not hold back. The UAW members will NOT be voting for Joe Biden!
Shawn Fain: Look, it’s what makes this country a beacon for other countries. It’s democracy in action. Look, let me be clear about this. A great majority of our members will not vote for President Biden. Yes, some will, but that’s the reality of this. The majority of our members are going to vote their paychecks. They’re going to vote for an economy that works for them, and they’re going to vote for a president.
When you look at these two presidents, the choice is very clear about which one stands up with the working class and stands up for labor and which one stands for the billionaire class. And that’s his base.
- Representative Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said that Trump had a “cognitive disorder.”
- Barack Obama is reportedly terrified that Biden is going to lose in November and is urging Joe Biden to exit the race.
- Obama has never been crazy about Biden and wasn’t even happy about Joe’s decision to run for president in 2020. Now he is looking at the momentum Trump is already building, compared to Joe Biden’s weak campaign.
- The problem Democrats have here is Joe Biden’s ego. He thinks he is doing a great job. He wants to run.
- PJ Media reports:
REPORT: Barack Obama Is Telling Joe Biden to Quit the 2024 Race
Earlier this month, we learned that Barack Obama advised Joe Biden on how to beef up his reelection campaign. Now, he appears to have given up all hope for Biden’s struggling campaign.
- There are also reports that Obama is quietly making decisions about who controls Biden’s campaign.
- the United States. When I ran for Office and won, I noticed that the losing Candidate’s “Donors” would immediately come to me, and want to “help out.” This is standard in Politics, but no longer with me. Anybody that makes a “Contribution” to Birdbrain, from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp. We don’t want them, and will not accept them, because we Put America First, and ALWAYS WILL!
- Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Defense for reports submitted by a military officer to his superiors regarding an alleged conversation around January 2017 between CIA analysts Eric Ciaramella and Sean Misko about trying to “get rid” of then-President Trump (Judicial Watch Inc. v. U.S. Department of Defense (No. 1:24-cv-00068)).
- Judicial Watch sued after the Defense Department failed to respond to a January 14, 2022, FOIA request for:
- Any and all reports submitted by a US military officer assigned to the National Security Council to his superiors relating to a conversation he overheard circa January 2017 at an “all-hands” NSC staff meeting between CIA analysts Eric Ciaramella and Sean Misko regarding trying to “get rid” of then-President Trump, as discussed in a January 22, 2020 Real Clear Investigations article available at this link.
- Any and all records relating to any investigations conducted by the Department of Defense and/or its sub-agencies and departments into the alleged conversation between Misko and Ciaramella referenced above, including but not limited to investigative reports and witness statements.
- STRONG & EFFECTIVE CRIME PREVENTION BECAUSE YOU WANT TO GUARD AGAINST THE OCCASIONAL “ROGUE COP” OR “BAD APPLE.” SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO LIVE WITH “GREAT BUT SLIGHTLY IMPERFECT.” ALL PRESIDENTS MUST HAVE COMPLETE & TOTAL PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY, OR THE AUTHORITY & DECISIVENESS OF A PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WILL BE STRIPPED & GONE FOREVER. HOPEFULLY THIS WILL BE AN EASY DECISION. GOD BLESS THE SUPREME COURT!
TAKE A LISTEN