Watch The X22 Report On Video
The wildfire narrative is now falling apart, the people are now seeing they are caused by arsonist and not by climate change. The nations around the world will be shifting to gold, this will be confidence and prop up the currency as it fails. The economic system is breaking down and and the people will know who is responsible. [BO] is now coming into focus. Biden is on his way out and the new candidate is going to take his place and all eyes will be on Obama. The election rigging door has been opened. Trump will have the country watching him as he proves election fraud. War like posture has been activated, the trap has been set and the patriots are bringing the [DS] exactly where they want them. Justice will be served
- The cause of the catastrophic wildfires that have likely killed thousands of innocent Hawaiians has reportedly been identified. In the process, it completely blows up the Democrats’ climate change narrative.
- officials in Maui said the fires were caused by downed power lines and failures by the state’s main power utility company.
- Due to these facts, the government of Maui County, Hawaii has filed a lawsuit against the Hawaii Electric Company and its subsidiaries for neglecting to properly power down live electrical equipment amid a red flag windstorm earlier this month.
- Because of this occurrence, downed power lines operated by the utility company sparked the series of deadly fires on the island.
- Maui County released the following statement regarding the lawsuit:
The lawsuit alleges that the Defendants acted negligently by failing to power down their electrical equipment despite a National Weather Service Red Flag Warning on August 7th.
The lawsuit further alleges HECO’s energized and downed power lines ignited dry fuel such as grass and brush, causing the fires. The lawsuit also alleges failure to maintain the system and power grid, which caused the systemic failures starting three different fires on August 8th.
- Devastating fires in Maui, a tropical storm in California, Canada is burning, a historic heat dome over the central US — all just this week.
Our planet is not ok. The climate crisis is here.
It’s time for @POTUS to declare a climate emergency.
— Cori Bush (@CoriBush) August 23, 2023
Hawaiian Electric says power lines were shut off hours before wildfirehttps://t.co/FSIOEExMwp
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) August 28, 2023
Los Angeles California
Social media and the movies
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) August 27, 2023
This is the price of gas in Washington State. We have a .49 cent tax to fight climate change. What are gas prices near you? Do you think more money actually solves climate change, or is this just a money grab? I think it's just for the money. They've already raked in more than… pic.twitter.com/TsyX8pS1j0
— Beth Dutton (@1BethDutton) August 26, 2023
they thought they would and have to decide how to spend it.
They are only one week apart. 🤣
Do they not have any sense of embarrassment about what they do? pic.twitter.com/RNZS9nzPMn
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) August 28, 2023
If home prices decrease by 5%, more than 200,000 households could be at risk of falling into negative equity, essentially 'going underwater' on their home loans, per CoreLogic.
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) August 28, 2023
- Maybe attacking the state of Florida and supporting transgender indoctrination in schools was not the best money-making business model?
- Disney has been injecting far-left propaganda into its film productions and streaming productions for a number of years, but it was not until their very public attempt to undermine Florida’s Parental Rights In Education Bill that larger audiences started applying more scrutiny to the company and withholding their dollars. In the past, consumers used to let subversive progressive preaching slide, but with the rapid decline in story quality as well as the open hostility shown by companies like Disney towards conservatives, the tide is turning.
- crashing audience numbers and plummeting profits for Hollywood have indicated the opposite (theater audiences have dropped by 50% in the past four years).
Sam Bankman-Fried has appealed a decision to jail him ahead of his Oct. 3 trial over the collapse of his FTX cryptocurrency exchange, arguing he was being punished for exercising his First Amendment right to free speech.
U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan had on Aug. 11 revoked bail for the 31-year-old former billionaire after finding probable cause to believe he tampered with witnesses.
- Hunter Biden’s former business partner and fellow Burisma board member, Devon Archer, met with then-Secretary of State John Kerry just weeks before the Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating Burisma was fired in 2016.
- Former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin was fired on March 29, 2016, less than four weeks after Archer met with Kerry at the State Department in Washington, D.C., according to a State Department email.
- “Devon Archer coming to see S today at 3:00pm – need someone to meet/greet him at C Street,” reads the redacted email on March 2, 2016, which was previously released via the Freedom of Information Act.
- “S” refers to Kerry, based on multiple other email communications. However, it is unclear what Archer and Kerry discussed at the meeting or whether Burisma came up in conversation.
- The National Archives and Records Administration acknowledged possessing potentially up to 5,400 emails connected to then-Vice President Joe Biden’s pseudonym accounts that he used to forward government information and discuss business with his son, Hunter Biden, and others, and on Monday the Southeastern Legal Foundation filed a lawsuit to compel the agency to turn over the emails.
NEW: GOP aide tells @CBSNews the “momentum is going toward opening an impeachment inquiry” + the IRS whistleblower testimony was a “game changer” for the Hunter Biden plea and for house GOP investigators. MORE👇 pic.twitter.com/LGh1by7TRz
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) August 28, 2023
No one knew how bad the corruption was inside the nation's capital until Trump came along& exposed it for all to see.The avg American had no idea. By poking the perm ruling class &taking the heat,Trump's done the Republic an invaluable service. Now we know what we're dealing with https://t.co/Jv7AxQ3QPW
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) August 28, 2023
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has demanded that taxpayers in the United States and European Union send the country even more aid if the West wishes for elections to be held next year.
- leaked documents from the Pentagon have now come to light, revealing a scheme to replace him with Vitali Klitschko, the mayor of Kiev.
- These documents were exposed months ago when Jack Teixeira, a 21-year-old soldier working with the Massachusetts Air National Guard’s 102nd Intelligence Wing, leaked several classified US Department of Defense files.
- Additionally, Deputy Secretary of State Victoria Nuland appears to be involved in this plan, personally expressing a desire for Vitali Klitschko to become president. The document openly calls for the creation of conditions to facilitate Klitschko’s election in 2024.
- Vitali Klitschko, a former boxer and prominent supporter of the neo-Nazi regime, has been in charge of Kiev since the 2014 coup. He gained international attention for his “patriotism” during Russia’s military operations, where he stated his willingness to defend the Ukrainian capital alongside his brother.
- However, Klitschko is not the sole contender to replace Zelensky. Several reports suggest different individuals as potential candidates for the Ukrainian presidency.
- Previously, names like Commander in Chief of Ground Forces Alexander Syrsky, Ukrainian intelligence head Kirill Budanov, and Armed Forces Commander Valeri Zaluzhnyi have been put forward.
- Niger has placed its military on “maximum alert” over fears that the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) will invade to reinstate Nigerien President Mohamed Bazoum, who was ousted in a July 26 coup.
- An internal document issued by the Niger junta’s defense chief said the order to put the military on its highest state of readiness is to “avoid a general surprise.” The document said that “threats of aggression to the national territory are increasingly being felt.”
- Pyongyang has claimed that donations of F-16 jets to Kiev risk nuclear war with Russia
- The plan to transfer US-made F-16 fighter planes to Ukraine brings the world closer to nuclear war between Washington and Moscow, North Korea said on Monday.
- The National Wastewater Surveillance System (NWSS) has reported they detected the new coronavirus variant BA.2.86 in one of their latest wastewater samples.
- The finding by the NWSS comes around the same time the Biden administration has been stocking up on COVID-19 equipment.
CDC Reports New SARS CoV-2 Sublineage BA.2.86 Variant Found In US Wastewater pic.twitter.com/9DcWEiP3rS
— The Triune Times (@TriuneTimes) August 26, 2023
Per The CDC:
- The CDC did not give details on where the positive wastewater sample had been collected but said it was part of routine monitoring through its National Wastewater Surveillance System. https://t.co/1llwePDCRJ
— WSIL News (@WSILNews) August 23, 2023
- A study published in April found disposable masks can have toxic chemicals
- Experts said this could make newly instated mask mandates ineffective
- The surgical N95 mask has been held up as the gold standard when it comes to protecting against Covid.
- But a study quietly re-shared by the National Institutes of Health in spring suggests the tight-fitting mask may expose users to dangerous levels of toxic chemicals.
- Researchers from Jeonbuk National University in South Korea looked at two types of disposable medical-grade masks, as well as several reusable cotton masks.
- The study found that the chemicals released by these masks had eight times the recommended safety limit of toxic volatile organic compounds (TVOCs).
“A service member who earlier this year blew the whistle and disclosed data from a Pentagon medical database showing a spike in the rate of myocarditis in the military in 2021, after the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines, is going public.
The whistleblower is active-duty Navy Medical… pic.twitter.com/JC4feCjkf3
— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) August 27, 2023
- Service Corps officer Lt. Ted Macie. In January, Lt. Macie and his wife traveled to Washington with a report of the data he collected from DMED. It showed that diagnoses of myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation, jumped 130.5 percent in 2021 when compared to the average from the years 2016 to 2020. Myocarditis is a serious condition that can lead to death.”
COVID is the most unique disease ever. In addition to making history with masks (which formerly were ineffective against respiratory viruses) and vaccines (which formerly provided immunity), now it appears Covid's seasonality is based on election cycles. Fascinating!
— Glenn Jacobs (@GlennJacobsTN) August 28, 2023
UPDATE – NATS clarify that "UK airspace is not closed" and add that they are "continuing to work hard to resolve the technical issue".pic.twitter.com/Zut1ak9QEi
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) August 28, 2023
- UK air traffic control says it has fixed a technical problem that sparked delays and cancellations
- Robert Kennedy Jr. surged to 31% of the vote in the latest New Hampshire poll.
Via American Values 2024.
Zogby Poll Shows Kennedy’s Anti-Corruption Messaging Resonating in NH
- The president’s age is a top concern not only to 89% of Republicans, but also 69% of Democrats amid Biden’s 2024 reelection bid, The Associated Press/NORC poll indicates. With Biden being the oldest U.S. president in history, Republicans and independents are significantly less concerned about former President Donald Trump’s age even though he is only three years younger.
President Trump’s support among black voters has nearly tripled from 8% to 20%
Now you know why the media is obsessing over the “racially motivated” shooting in Jacksonville
They’re trying to scare black voters back into the Democrat mind prison pic.twitter.com/AgeCjGFk9K
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) August 28, 2023
Which of the following issues is most important to you when it comes to deciding who to support for the 2024 election?
20% Government corruption 👈
17% The border
13% Government spending & debt
5% Climate change
4% Job market
9% Not sure https://t.co/MSxxtULddG
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) August 27, 2023
- Trial dates were set in one of Kari Lake’s lawsuits for publicly available evidence in Arizona’s stolen 2022 election.
- Lake filed previously filed a special action lawsuit against Maricopa County after they illegally denied her team access to the fraudulent 2022 mail-in ballot affidavit envelopes.
- These records were not provided to Kari Lake and her attorneys before her election contest trials with Judge Peter Thompson in the Maricopa County Superior Court. As The Gateway Pundit reported, Thompson dismissed Lake’s case despite evidence that hundreds of thousands of signatures were “verified” by Maricopa County in less than three seconds each.
- Kari Lake told The Gateway Pundit,
“Our lawsuit against Maricopa County seeking to review envelope signatures is moving to trial in September. Judge Hannah has declared that the envelopes are NOT part of the “voter record,” which destroys the county’s motion to dismiss & their entire defense case.
This is a huge victory for election transparency.
We’re moving forward.”
We are scheduled for a 2-day trial set for September 21 & 25th.
I will never stop fighting for Honest & Transparent Elections. https://t.co/J84bbue0km
— Kari Lake (@KariLake) August 28, 2023
Guise, there’s rumors exploding all over twatter that skippy podesta committed suicide. Digging for real sauce on this.
But, both brothers do have a pending sealed indictment.
“Whistle Blower Traps”
[Mar 4 2018]
‘Trap’ keyword select provided…..
Whole or (parts) – break/break
You have more than you know.
Future proves past.
Chris Christie: "The truth is that we can't have a convicted felon as our nominee for president and expect we are going to win…
What it will mean for folks across the country is four more years of Joe Biden, and for Republican primary voters, they have to think about what… pic.twitter.com/vQucDHDciu
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) August 27, 2023
- that will mean. Potentially a packed Supreme Court. Potentially, the elimination of the filibuster. And a lot more… Hunter Biden’s not on the ballot… Now, he’s going to face the same type of trial that Donald Trump is going to face… The fact is right now, Donald Trump is out on bail in four different jurisdictions in this country, and if anyone thinks that is not going to be the main thing, then they don’t understand the way politics works.” —— Hunter Biden is going to face the same type of trial that Donald Trump is going to face…
- Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) said he believes former President Trump is “absolutely” disqualified from running for the White House due to his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.
- “Well, absolutely, and we’ve been saying all along that Section 3 of the 14th Amendment presents a clear and unequivocal statement that anyone who has sworn an oath of office, and by the way not just the president but members of Congress and others who hold federal office, who engage in insurrection or rebellion, having sworn an oath to uphold the Constitution against enemies foreign and domestic, can never serve again in federal or state office,” Raskin told Bash.
Right now, Trump and MAGA should be at their lowest point ever.
Trump, after having the 2020 election stolen from him/from us, has multiple criminal cases against him totaling just under 100 counts, plus lawsuits from NYAG James and others, and the 2024 GOP Primaries where the…
— Just Human (@realjusthuman) August 28, 2023
- the GOPe and their donors are desperate for him to be knocked out by lawfare so that they can move on from Trump (i.e- go back to the good ole’ UniParty days). Trump is up against the two tiered Justice system, Jack Smith, James, Bragg, Willis, the media, both parties, and more.
- The Fulton Co. Trump mugshot should have been THEIR moment, THEIR rallying point, THEIR achievement. Instead, Deep State Media is beside themselves that not only was the mugshot not detrimental to Trump in any way, but much worse, for them, it’s been a fundraising dream for his campaign, it has energized his already fiercely loyal supporters, it’s as memetic of an event as we have had since Epstein didn’t kill himself, and it has given Trump “street cred” as a true rebel against their system, their establishment.
- This mugshot should have been an impactful moment for them, for their causes. They should be celebrating it and benefiting narratively, politically and financially. Instead, it’s Trump and MAGA who are gleefully looting this moment for all it’s worth. Narrative wise, in the public’s mind, you can’t really get more anti-Establishment, more anti-Media Matrix, more anti-Deep State than Trump is right now. Excellent.
Flashback to 2011 when Donald Trump set off the hyenas on The View by questioning Obama’s origins: “If you go back to my 1st grade, my kindergarten, people remember me! Nobody from those early years remembers him.”
Something tells me Trump’s “suspicions” about Hussein will be… pic.twitter.com/GwXq2GVz6m
— Patri0tsareinContr0l (@Patri0tContr0l) August 26, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
Dossier dismissed as FAKE/BASELESS.
If Mueller was appointed as SC based on the Dossier – and the Dossier was proven to be FAKE/DISINFORMATION – and the Dossier was proven to be the ‘bulk’ of the information submitted to FISC in order to obtain the warrants (+FISA signers ‘pre-mediated’ neglect to disclose the actual FACTS (lied to)) – then how is Mueller still SC?
BO never called to testify re: Mueller?
Mueller investigating ‘Russian Collusion’?
Why would Mueller not contact BO?
BO was the ‘BACKCHANNEL’ between FBI/DOJ & STEELE.
Why wouldn’t Mueller seek testimony?
Mueller: Impeach POTUS operation?
If impeachment is the goal via retake House (midterms), does it still not require a 2/3 vote in the Senate?
What will the  FISA 4th warrant disclose?
Trust the Plan.
HUBER has EVERYTHING.
Report just out: “China hacked Hillary Clinton’s private Email Server.” Are they sure it wasn’t Russia (just kidding!)? What are the odds that the FBI and DOJ are right on top of this? Actually, a very big story. Much classified information!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 29, 2018