Watch The X22 Report On Video
The entire green new deal is falling apart, first it was BP and now the SEC and Manchin say it’s a no go, it will not work and the people are not with the agenda, this is a big fail. The [CB] is pushing the economy over the edge and the patriots will use it against them. The [DS] is exposed, China now comes into the spotlight. A balloon was spotted over the US and it belonged to China and the Biden admin is doing nothing about it. Biden is owned by China and controls him. Trump sends a message about China and the spies that are in our country. He says it’s time to go on the hunt.
- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is planning to scale back proposed rules mandating that companies disclose climate-related data alongside traditional financial reporting, after the agency was surprised by major blowback from affected groups, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday, citing people close to the agency.
- The proposed rules, announced in March 2022, would require companies to include data about both the way climate change might harm their business and the affect that their business might have on the environment via greenhouse gas emissions, according to the SEC. However, the plan was criticized by companies, investors and lawmakers for implementing onerous reporting rules, and even the pared down regulations are expected to face legal challenges, the WSJ reported.
- On Thursday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “America’s Newsroom,” Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) stated that the Biden administration’s ESG investment rule is an attempt to push out fossil fuels before we’re ready to do so and “puts our economy in jeopardy” and argued that the geopolitical risk from ending up like Europe “should be evaluated the same as anything else.”
- He added, “The market will tell you when there’s something to replace the fossil and the horsepower that comes from the coal, the gas, and the oil…the market will move when the market’s ready to move and replace it. We’re not ready yet. For the administration to move in and accelerate that before we’re ready, just puts our economy in jeopardy and also the return on investment that people need for their retirement.”
- The European Central Bank chugged ahead with another outsized interest rate hike Thursday and vowed more to come, underlining its drive to subdue inflation even as the European economy slows and the U.S. Federal Reserve eases its pace of increases.
Hey there! In case you forgot, we sit on the same committee, which debated for the first time this week.
I don’t blame you if you forgot. You spent almost no time there. In the few minutes you did show up, you claimed one elementary school got *$5 billion dollars* to teach CRT🤣 https://t.co/pPwI4Irz9c
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) February 3, 2023
Yeah it’s busy in the majority remember that?
So can you explain why you sickos in NY abused Covid relief funds for things like Drag Queen story time?
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) February 3, 2023
.@RepAOC can you explain to the American taxpayers why your communist state leaders decided to abuse $9 billion in Covid cash for “staff development” on privilege and equity warriors?
Asking on behalf of Americans strapped for cash and chained in $31 trillion in Gov debt. pic.twitter.com/4ChqD2qlae
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) February 3, 2023
MORE – Inflation was at 1.4% when Biden took office in January 2021. pic.twitter.com/3JORF6T3LU
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) February 3, 2023
US Avg Hourly Earnings increased 4.4% YoY in January, the slowest growth rate since Aug 2021. This is the 22nd consecutive month where inflation outpaced the growth in wages (YoY), a decline in prosperity for the American worker and the primary reason why the Fed will hike again. pic.twitter.com/YLKcpllOgr
— Charlie Bilello (@charliebilello) February 3, 2023
- A new report compiled by the Center for Biological Diversity has revealed that the number of households having their electricity disconnected by power companies as a result of not being able to pay soared between 2021 and 2022.Leading the way among states who report such data is Illinois, whose main electricity providers shut down power for nearly 300,000 households between January and October 2022, a massive increase over the previous year.
- According to the report, disconnects in Illinois rose 26 percent from 2021 to 284,720 in the first ten months of 2022. The state’s two largest electricity providers, Exelon’s Commonwealth Edison (ComEd) and Amaren, accounted for the vast majority of shut-offs.Both companies are investor-owned and have been criticized for increasing executives’ salaries while working to make electricity more expensive for customers.
- The most recent NFIB (National Federation Of Independent Business) is sending a strong signal of an economic recession. In 2019, the NFIB survey, combined with an inverted yield curve, suggested an impending recession.In 2020, those signals became a reality.
- As in 2019, we see many of the same warning signals from the NFIB survey again combined with a high percentage of yield curve inversions. Notably, out of the ten yield spreads we track, which are the most sensitive to economic outcomes, 90% are inverted.
- It all stems from the global banking crime family. I don’t care what corrupt nation, organization, institution or individual you list. Their corruption all falls under the umbrella of the family’s influence.
Notice the subtle difference. In one the "House" votes (which is correct) in the other "House Republicans" vote. pic.twitter.com/6fK91Sq08W
— David Harsanyi (@davidharsanyi) February 2, 2023
- Just over a quarter of Americans believe Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) should be permitted to serve on congressional committees, a recently released survey from The Economist/YouGov found.
- The survey asked, “In the past, certain members of Congress have been blocked from serving on congressional committees. In your opinion, should the following members of Congress be allowed to serve on congressional committees?” Ilhan Omar was one of the members asked about.
- Just over a quarter, 27 percent, said “yes,” Omar should be allowed to serve on a congressional committee. Nearly one-third, 32 percent, said she should not be allowed to serve on a committee, and 42 percent said they are not sure.
- Hunter Biden’s attorney says Hunter is not acknowledging that the laptop is in fact Hunter’s. This is despite the fact that letters were sent yesterday to several individuals regarding his laptop.
- Last night Hunter Biden’s attorney sent three letters to various entities regarding the Hunter Biden laptop. Hunter’s attorney’s asked his father Joe Biden’s corrupt DOJ to investigate Hunter Biden’s laptop.
- We found it ironic that Hunter is asking his father’s corrupt DOJ to look into Hunter Biden’s laptop. Note also that Hunter’s lawyer is asking the corrupt DOJ to look into “accessing, copying, manipulating, and/or disseminating Mr. Biden’s personal computer data”.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- The New York Times, self-proclaimed “paper of record,” waited more than 500 days before finally reporting it had authenticated critical emails from now-President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop.
- The Times allowed the false narrative that the Hunter Biden laptop was somehow “Russian disinformation” to permeate the public debate for over a year when it had obtained evidence to the contrary, according to emails obtained exclusively by Breitbart News.
- One email obtained by Breitbart News, that Times reporter Ken Vogel sent to attorneys for former Biden family business partner Tony Bobulinski, shows that on Oct. 15, 2020, at 5:20 p.m. PT, Vogel asked to verify the authenticity of emails that the New York Post cited that included Bobulinski.
- “Sorry to drop unannounced into your inboxes during this hectic time,” Vogel wrote to several different attorneys for Bobulinski. “I am attempting to assess the authenticity of emails cited in The New York Post that include your client, Tony Bobulinksi, as a recipient and an ostensible participant in a business venture in China with Hunter Biden.”
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) February 2, 2023
NEW: Democratic Senate Judiciary Chair Dick Durbin now wants to investigate Special Counsel Durham, essentially investigating the investigation of the investigation
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) February 3, 2023
- Tell me Special Counsel John Durham has been investigating and very likely spying on Rep. Adam Schiff for years via grand jury subpoenas for phone records without telling me that John Durham has been investigating and very likely spying on Rep. Adam Schiff for years via grand jury subpoenas for phone records.
- In an interview yesterday with Hugh Hewitt, President Trump was asked once again if he will return to Twitter:
- “I appreciate being put back on. I’m sitting there with like 90 million people…
- So I can go back to Twitter whenever I want and you know, I have some ideas planned, but it’s just unnecessary. Truth is so hot and I’ll always have Truth.”
- Sounds like we are getting closer to some more mean tweets! Or maybe THE tweet…
- Release the anons!!!
- Secretary of State Antony Blinken canceled a scheduled trip to Beijing this weekend in response to China sending a large surveillance balloon over the Northwest United States this week.
- The Chinese Foreign Ministry on Friday initially denied any knowledge of the huge surveillance balloon floating through American airspace, then claimed it was a weather research “airship.”
- The Pentagon responded to baffled questions about why the incredibly well-funded U.S. military was unable to detect, thwart, or destroy the balloon by claiming that attacking it could jeopardize people on the ground in Montana.
- A NOAA air current model shows the China spy balloon is expected to traverse the United States heartland through the Midwest and Southern states on Friday before heading out to the Atlantic Ocean passing over the U.S. Navy base at Newport News, Virginia. Joe Biden refused to shoot down the balloon, however Secretary of State Antony Blinken cancelled a planned trip to Beijing in protest.
If this was a Russian balloon it would be shot down by now. But since it's Chinese, it's currently floating over the center of the continental United States. Ask yourself why.
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) February 3, 2023
1) As for the “sensitive sites” in the US that the Chinese balloon could be interested in, my first thought was “Bumblehive”. The Utah Data Center controlled by the NSA.
Home to over one exabyte of data. That’s one quintillion bytes. A billion times a billion, bytes of NSA data. pic.twitter.com/Vd7FyMr0TZ
— Clandestine (@WarClandestine) February 3, 2023
3) I have no proof the Chinese spy balloon was after Bumblehive, but if it was sensitive information that they were after, Bumblehive is probably the place to get it.
Just food for thought. These are the types of “sites” that would be of interest to Chinese MIL.
— Clandestine (@WarClandestine) February 3, 2023
- If the U.S. knows that this Chinese Spy Ballon is collecting information from our sensitive ICBM sites and transmitting it back to China, and we did not shoot it down, that would be the dumbest in a series of dumb decisions from Lloyd Austin and Joe Biden that we have seen to date.
Think about what China is doing, the balloon flew low enough to let people see it. they knew that Biden would not shoot it down, the chinese (CCP) owns Biden, they are flexing their muscle and showing the world that Biden does not run the US, they do.
At an absolute minimum, an object flying over the United States, a plane or balloon, has to file a flight plan.
In addition, at the absolute minimum, the object (plane or balloon) must have a transponder so that other flying objects know where it is and don’t crash into it.
Because of these two items, the FAA had to know that the China balloon spotted flying over the US was coming.
If the FAA did not know this then it is illegal and as President Trump recommends, it should be removed from US airspace immediately.
The balloon also can legally only fly in certain areas. It needs to be above the commercial airline space of approximately 50,000 feet.
There are lots of areas or zones in the US where a flying object cannot fly. Flying is prohibited over these areas.
WOULD CHINA OWN AND CONTROL THE WHITE HOUSE?
- President Trump established a DOJ special program targeting Chinese spies
- Biden, at the urging of UPenn, where he was storing classified docs, shut it down!
- Trump says that Putin did not want to invade but was forced to do so….
He says he has things he could tell them that could negotiate peace within 24 hours but he won’t reveal how.
He says he can guarantee that a peace deal will be made.
I wonder what information he is referring to that would cause them to make a peace deal so swiftly?
- A new Project Veritas video reveals that Jordan Triston Walker, a Pfizer director of research and development at the time, expressed concern that the company’s mRNA Covid vaccines might harm women’s health.
- In a conversation with an undercover Project Veritas journalist, Walker admits that something is off when he analyzes the impact of the COVID vaccine.
- “There is something irregular about the menstrual cycles. So, people will have to investigate that down the line,” Walker said.
- “The [COVID] vaccine shouldn’t be interfering with that [menstrual cycles]. So, we don’t really know,” he said.
- The Pfizer Director appears to be worried that more information may become known about the COVID vaccine’s potential side effects over time.
- “I hope we don’t find out that somehow this mRNA lingers in the body and like — because it has to be affecting something hormonal to impact menstrual cycles,” he said.
- “Or like the entire next generation is like super fuc*ed,” he added. “Could you imagine the scandal? Oh my god, I’d… take Pfizer off my resume.”
- “I hope we don’t discover something really bad down the line…If something were to happen downstream and it was, like, really bad? I mean, the scale of that scandal would be enormous.”
- In June 2022, NBC admitted that “menstrual changes after Covid vaccines may be far more common than previously known.” A study found that 42% of people with regular menstrual cycles said they bled more heavily than usual after their Covid vaccination.
- Even more shocking, Walker provided further confirmation of Pfizer’s alleged process to mutate viruses.
“So tell me more like what’s developing with the whole, you know, virus mutation process,” Walker was asked.
“So what is mRNA gonna be used for in the future?”
“Lots of stuff,” Walker replied. “But I can’t tell you…”
“There’s a whole list of things we’re developing it for,” he eventually went on. “Not just for viruses.”
“But we’re doing it for gene editing,” he said. “No one gives a sh*t about Covid,” he added.
- Kevin Bass, an MD/PhD student at a medical school in Texas, wrote a surprisingly direct opinion piece at regarding the scientific community’s mistakes on the COVID reaction by the medical community and admits the posturing cost lives. More shocking, Newsweek published it.
- Bass says, “As a medical student and researcher, I staunchly supported the efforts of the public health authorities when it came to COVID-19. I believed that the authorities responded to the largest public health crisis of our lives with compassion, diligence, and scientific expertise. I was with them when they called for lockdowns, vaccines, and boosters.”
- “I was wrong. We in the scientific community were wrong. And it cost lives.”
What we did not properly appreciate is that preferences determine how scientific expertise is used, and that our preferences might be—indeed, our preferences were—very different from many of the people that we serve. We created policy based on ourpreferences, then justified it using data. And then we portrayed those opposing our efforts as misguided, ignorant, selfish, and evil.
We made science a team sport, and in so doing, we made it no longer science. It became us versus them, and “they” responded the only way anyone might expect them to: by resisting.
The press keeps asking me about threats against Rep. Omar, but none of them knew about this guilty plea for a threat against my life.
Multiple people who want to kill me have been arrested, but the DC media doesn’t report it.
It’s two-tiered justice and two-tiered coverage.
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) February 2, 2023
- I totally disagree with the Speaker of the House, Kevin McCarthy, in that the Police Officer “Thug,”
- who has had a very checkered past to begin with, was not just “doing his job” when he shot and killed Great Patriot Ashli Babbitt at point blank range. Despite trying to keep him anonymous, shielded, and protected, this MISFIT proudly showed up on NBC Fake Nightly News “bragging” about the killing. He was not a hero but a COWARD, who wanted to show how tough he was. ASHLI BABBITT WAS MURDERED!!!
— Margot Cleveland (@ProfMJCleveland) February 2, 2023
- A double standard like not seen before, and we did everything right: Talking to NARA, a strongly built house with Security Cameras, locked doors (extra locks added at request), my Secuity, & Secret Service. Plus, I was President and had the right to Declassify and, as per the Presidential Records Act, we were talking to NARA, as we were supposed to do. Also, check out the Clinton Socks Case. I did NOTHING WRONG! Compare that to an open garage with NO SECURITY & papers moved from place to place!
Biden’s DOJ blocks National Archives from speaking on Biden’s classified docs—allowed it for Trump’s docs
Republican Rep. James Comer on Tuesday revealed that the National Archives “wasn’t allowed” to talk about the classified materials found in President Joe Biden’s possession.
They knew all along.
Expand your thinking.
- BEST IDEA I’VE HEARD IN A LONG TIME…PUT THEM ALL OVER THE PLACE. RNC, EVERY REPUBLICAN, GET TO WORK ON THIS NOW!!!
Jack Posobiec @JackPosobiec
- I don’t know who needs to hear this but Republicans should put ballot drop boxes in the back of churches in every state where it’s legal
- But why stop there?
- Let’s put them in every
- Gun store
- We need to beat the Dems at their own game