The corrupt politicians are now being exposed. The stimulus bill is not going to the people it is going to their corrupt elite. People are now noticing that the math does not add up. The patriots trapped them in their own game, when the people are awake they can see clearly and think logically. The patriots are in full control. Messages are now being sent out to the people. The [DS]/MSM have fallen right into their trap. The patriots are now preparing to pull back the curtain. The virus is being removed by the same [DS] that put it into place. Trump can see those who are not for the people. Flynn lets us know we are at the precipice, the war will be won by the patriots.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
- Many Americans may never receive their $1400 stimulus checks, as the new $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill doesn’t prevent stimulus checks from being seized by debt collectors.
- The first $1200 stimulus checks in the spring were also not protected, although some states did enact their own protections against garnishment for the first round.
- The second payments of $600 were fully protected.
- The $1400 checks will not be protected because the relief package was passed via budget reconciliation, rather than as a stand-alone bill. This allowed Senate Democrats to pass the bill with 51 votes, instead of 60.
- Any private debt collector can seize the $1400 payment. Source: breaking911.com
- Here is the breakdown:
- Less than 9% goes to combating COVID-19.
- Twenty-seven percent (or more than $500 billion) goes to state and local governments.
- Twenty-one percent (or approximately $400 billion) goes to policies that reduce private-sector employment.
- $135 million for the National Endowment for the Arts.
- $135 million for the National Endowment for the Humanities.
- $200 million for the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
- $12 billion for foreign aid.
- Here is the second half of the breakdown, which lists the small percentage of the $1.9 trillion bill that is actually spent this year:
- Five percent ($6 billion) of the $130 billion set aside for K-12 schools.
- Five percent ($250 million) of the $5 billion for Emergency Housing Vouchers.
- Seventeen percent ($7 billion) of the $39 billion for child care.
- Twenty-three percent ($11 billion) of the $50 billion for the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
- None of the $5 billion for homeless assistance.
- if it doesn’t need to be spent this year, then how can it possibly be an emergency t
The government has spent nearly 6 TRILLION dollars in virus “relief” Divide that by 330,000,000 Americans it comes out to a cost of roughly $18,000 each But you *maybe* got $3,200 of that back
- Arizona Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick (D) on Friday said that she will not seek a sixth term in office, saying she wanted to term-limit herself and spend more time with family.
- DHS Chief Alejandro Mayorkas deployed FEMA to the Southwest border to help with the surge of unaccompanied minors thanks to Joe Biden’s disastrous immigration policies.
- Joe Biden reversed Trump’s “remain in Mexico” policy, promised amnesty, and allowed unaccompanied migrant children into the US which caused a surge of illegal border crossings in the last several weeks.
- A South Texas migrant facility is now at 729% of its legal capacity and the unaccompanied children are going hungry and only showering once a week.
- According to reports, nearly 4,000 unaccompanied migrant children and teens are being held in CBP detention centers.
- Kerry said
- “The scientists told us three years ago we had 12 years to avert the worst consequences of climate crisis. We are now three years gone, so we have nine years left,”
- “[M]ost of the beaches on the East Coast of the United States would be gone in 25 years,” the fake New York Times told the world 25 years ago, all the way back in 1995.
- Fact check: It’s 2021 and America’s East Coast beaches are doing just fine!
- Here’s the relevant portion from the original Times’ article:
A continuing rise in average global sea level, which is likely to amount to more than a foot and a half by the year 2100. This, say the scientists, would inundate parts of many heavily populated river deltas and the cities on them, making them uninhabitable, and would destroy many beaches around the world. At the most likely rate of rise, some experts say, most of the beaches on the East Coast of the United States would be gone in 25 years. They are already disappearing at an average of 2 to 3 feet a year.
- So here we are 25 full years later, a whole quarter of a century later, and the first prediction from these unnamed “experts” has not even come close to occurring, so why should we believe the dire predictions about the year 2100?
- We shouldn’t.
- Rep. Bob Good (R-VA) is warning that Democrats’ universal background check legislation creates a “de facto gun registry” in America.
- Rep. Good warns that this involves government in all gun sales, thereby creating a paper trail that will serve as a registry.
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) on introduced a ban on more than 200 “assault weapons” after the House passed two gun-control measures pertaining to background checks.
- Her bill (pdf), called the “Assault Weapons Ban of 2021,” is co-sponsored by 34 Senate Democrats and would ban ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds—similar to the bans on magazines in New York state and California.
- According to the legislation, which was also introduced in the House by Rep. David Cicilline (D-R.I.), the ban would encompass more than 205 rifles. Feinstein’s bill would allow current owners of the guns to retain possession of them. If that gun is transferred, a person has to undergo an FBI background check before getting the firearm.
- The bill also bans any weapon that has the capacity to use a magazine that isn’t a fixed ammunition magazine and has one or more characteristics such as a pistol grip, forward grip, a threaded barrel, a folding or telescoping stock, or a barrel shroud.
- Former Trump Coronavirus Task Force coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx has left government service and taken a job with a company that makes air purifiers it says clean air and surfaces of COVID-19.
- Dr. Birx, last seen not being offered a job in the Biden administration while Dr. Anthony Fauci was being retained, will be taking a senior position with ActivePure. From Reuters:
Dr. Deborah Birx, the former Trump White House Coronavirus Task Force coordinator, is taking a private sector job, joining a Texas manufacturer that says its purifiers clean COVID-19 from the air within minutes and from surfaces within hours.
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) said in a new interview that he regrets mistakes he made in handling the state’s response to the coronavirus outbreak over the last year. But the embattled governor rejected a petition to recall him from office, an effort that had earned more than 2 million signatures from residents as of last week.
Fourth, we will issue further guidance on what you can and cannot do once fully vaccinated — to lessen the confusion, keep people safe, and encourage more people to get vaccinated.
— President Biden (@POTUS) March 12, 2021
- The National Park Service (NPS) denied South Dakota’s request to hold a fireworks display at Mount Rushmore on the Fourth of July, The
- The denial comes as a reversal from last year’s events, when former President Donald Trump spoke at the national monument.
- “Potential risks to the park itself and to the health and safety of employees and visitors associated with the fireworks demonstration continue to be a concern and are still being evaluated as a result of the 2020 event,” NPS Regional Director Herbert Frost wrote in a letter to the state, according to The Hill. “In addition, the park’s many tribal partners expressly oppose fireworks at the Memorial.”
- According to a report, the National Guard Association Chairman and Arizona Adjunct General, Major General Michael McGuire, said, “This
Come back when you’ve served and been pregnant
— II MEF Information Group (@iimigofficial) March 12, 2021
We’ve strayed away from our brand and realize that. Our standard practices will be in effect and you can count on us to correct our mistake going forward.
— II MEF Information Group (@iimigofficial) March 13, 2021
⚠️WARNING⚠️Official US Military Twitter handles (ex. below) targeting a private citizen, putting lives at risk. This is insane @DoD_IG @SecDef. Do something about it, along with the other US Military Twitter handles that are doing the same! @Real_ArmyCI @PaulFunk2 @iimigofficial https://t.co/xQfsdN1WP1
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) March 14, 2021
Our adversaries are watching every move you’re (@iimigofficial) making right now, and they’re laughing their asses off at the clowns behind this official US Military account, targeting and harassing a private citizen. What’s next? Drones? Get your shit together—it’s embarrassing! https://t.co/2VfnCjvwbM
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) March 14, 2021
DIRECT ATTACK TODAY BY
CLOWNS IN AMERICA:
Congratulations to the Airmen & Guardians of the 45th SW and our teammates at @SpaceX on the successful launch of the latest Falcon 9 Starlink mission. This is the twenty-first batch of satellites we have assisted in launching to the Starlink broadband network. Great job team! pic.twitter.com/KiziLB8WB9
— 45th Space Wing (@45thSpaceWing) March 11, 2021
— United States Space Force (@SpaceForceDoD) March 13, 2021>>89777
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) March 12, 2021
controlling the crops, controls the people (sheep)
(might be reaching, but throwing it out there)
Coincidence the Matrix (movie) grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind?
Wonder where they derived that idea from.
Now comes the ‘conspiracy’ label.
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
The end won’t be for everyone.
That choice, to know, will be yours.