Watch The X22 Report On Video
[JB] is completely responsible for the baby food shortage, he knew about it. He is not going to do anything with fuel, inflation or the economy. The agenda is collapse this system and push it into GR and GND. Yellen always knew there was inflation coming, they planned it. Durham got exactly what he needed, Barr confirms this. Durham is now moving onto the next phase. Election fraud is being exposed and it is getting worse for the [DS] and the fake news is trying to spin as much as possible, but this will fail. Trump and the patriots are moving forward, each step of the way exposes the [DS] agenda, the people are waking up like we have never seen before. It is almost time to bring down the entire [DS] system, down she goes.
- Joe Biden on Wednesday met virtually with infant formula manufacturers to discuss his non-existent plan to fix the baby formula crisis he created.
- “We knew from the very beginning this would be a very serious event,” the Reckitt executive told Joe Biden.
- The Biden FDA shut down Abbott’s Sturgis formula plant four months ago and all hell broke loose.
- Biden still passed the buck and refused to take any responsibility for the baby formula shortage that led to hospitalizations.
- Joe Biden was confronted about his lies related to the baby formula crisis.
- “Why didn’t you move quicker on the baby formula shortage?” a reporter asked.
- Biden: “I don’t think anyone anticipated the impact of the shutdown of Abbott facility.”
- Reporter: “Didn’t the CEOs just tell you they understood it would have a very big impact?”
- “They did, but I didn’t,” Biden said.
- Biden is a total failure.
- Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen has more financial and analytical resources at her fingertips than thousand hedge funds combined. When Secretary Yellen claims that she “got it wrong” about inflation, what she is doing is continuing the game of pretending; she’s positioning the administration as incompetent, not deliberate.
- The illusion of incompetence plays into the scheme of hiding the fact the administration is working through a purposeful strategy. In the game of pretending; and under the current circumstances; it is better to be seen as incompetent than recognized as working with malicious intent.
- This is also the organized pretending game within DC that too few people will accept or admit. The Treasury Secretary and Federal Reserve Chairman are not making mistakes, they are working on a specific agenda and economic plan. Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell was not late to raise interest rates, he waited on purpose. He waited for the political reason of waiting until the triggered 2021 inflation spike cycled through the full calendar year.
Biden's plan is to fact check families on their gas and groceries. https://t.co/0JQSfERovN
— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) June 1, 2022
- A third of Americans making more than $250,000 a year say they are living paycheck to paycheck, according to a survey from Pymnts.com and LendingClub Corp.
- Those making more than $250,000 represent the top 5% of earners in the United States, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
- The Biden administration is planning to discharge all outstanding federal student loans borrowed by former Corinthian Colleges students, providing $5.8 billion in loan cancellations to 560,000 borrowers.
- The group loan discharge applies to all former students who attended any campus owned or operated by Corinthian Colleges Inc. since the company was founded in 1995 through its closure in 2015.
- The Hill first reported earlier on Wednesday that the Biden administration was planning to administer widespread relief for former Corinthian students, citing multiple sources.
- Vice President Harris is expected to announce the measure on Thursday.
Stop listening to Davos “experts”
Last week the World Economic Forum had its annual meeting in Davos to discuss its “expert” prescriptions for the world.
But the WEF’s past prescriptions helped cause the global energy crisis. It needs to be discredited, not listened to.
— Alex Epstein (@AlexEpstein) June 1, 2022
- Most Americans believe children should not be able to choose their own “preferred pronoun” that does not align with their biological sex, according to new polling.
- A late May Harvard-Harris poll found that 59 percent of Americans believe children should be called the pronoun that aligns with their biological sex, and 60 percent believe preferred pronouns are an “excessive measure that does more to confuse kids about their sex.”
- Similarly, parents (59 percent) and non-parents (58 percent) alike believe children should not be able to pick their pronouns.
- Former Attorney General William Barr praised the case brought by special counsel John Durham against Democratic cybersecurity lawyer Michael Sussmann, even though the prosecutor lost the legal fight this week.
- More significant than securing a conviction, Barr reasoned Wednesday, is how Durham has pulled back the curtain regarding the extent to which Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and its allies spread theories tying rival Donald Trump to Russia in the final months of the election, as well as the conduct of the FBI.
- Barr, who appointed Durham to investigate the origins and conduct of the Russia inquiry, said the special counsel “accomplished something far more important” than a conviction by bringing out the “truth” across two areas.
- “First, I think he crystallized the central role played by the Hillary campaign and launching as a dirty trick the whole Russiagate collusion narrative and fanning the flames of it,” he said. “And, second, I think he exposed really dreadful behavior by the supervisors in the FBI, the senior ranks of the FBI, who knowingly used this information to start an investigation of Trump and then duped their own agents by lying to them and refusing to tell them what the real source of that information was. And that was appalling.”
— Margot Cleveland (@ProfMJCleveland) June 2, 2022
John Durham probably has runway until October 2023 to charge any crimes within the statute of limitations. Maybe a little longer if he associates the first impeachment as a continuation of the scheme or there is more we don’t know about.
— Undead FOIA (@UndeadFoia) June 2, 2022
- Texas authorities rescued 70 missing children victimized by sex trafficking.
- The operation, dubbed “Operation Lost Souls” started in April and involved US Marshals, the FBI and other local Texas law enforcement agencies.
- Authorities located the missing children ages 10 to 17 in El Paso, Midland, Ector and Tom Green.
Fox News reported:
- Kash Patel wrote the bestselling children’s book in the country, The Plot Against the King, which I recommended two weeks ago via Truth Social, telling our youth the Russiagate story. Google just banned his book’s entire ad campaign. Let’s put this amazing book in every school in America. Big tech should not get to suppress the truth. Click here to buy: bravebooks.us/products/the-plo
- Connecticut is hiring a “misinformation” specialist to police the internet ahead of the midterm elections, according to the state’s budget statement.
- The position of a misinformation “security analyst” was proposed by Connecticut Secretary of State Denise Merrill to combat alleged election misinformation that has “undermined public confidence in the fairness and capability of election results,” according to the budget statement.
- Their role will be to “monitor and combat election misinformation on a full-time basis,” the statement read. Additionally, the budget allocates millions of dollars towards election education, including information on absentee voting and security.
- Other states are following Connecticut’s lead by creating positions similar to “misinformation” specialists, according to The New York Times. Colorado hired cybersecurity analysts to scan sites for misinformation.
- A Tulsa, Oklahoma hospital was the site of a vicious mass shooting attack on Wednesday.
- It turns out that the gunman left a note describing his motive — and contrary to prior speculation, it had nothing to do with “white supremacy.”
- Contrary to theories that the Tulsa shooter was a “white supremacist,” the gunman turned out to be an African-American: 45-year-old Michael Louis
- Dr. Preston Phillips was Louis’ main target, police said. The police added that Louis was shooting anyone who “stood in his way.” His other victims were Dr. Stephanie Husen, Amanda Glenn, a receptionist, and William Love, one of the doctor’s patients.
- High-tech weapon detecting scanners may soon be deployed throughout the transit system in New York City to identify individuals carrying a gun in the subway.
- While the machines have the capacity to scan large numbers of people, they need to be operated by humans to confront and apprehend those illegally carrying firearms.
- The large number of people needed to operate the scanners throughout New York’s massive subway system would be a “logistical nightmare” for law enforcement officials, retired New York Police Department captain James Dooley told the Associated Press.
- “You’re going to have to tie up a lot of officers doing this,” he said. “We have hundreds of stations, and the fact of the matter is that putting someone at every entrance to every station is logistically impossible.”
- Despite the logistical impediments, the gun detecting surveillance system is worth trying, Mayor Eric Adams contends.
- Adams is also using facial recognition surveillance tools to detect guns.
- While the Democrat mayor calls for weapon surveillance technology, New York City already has the most stringent gun laws in the country with the highest crime rates.
- We all need to go slowly, get the facts straight and not make rash decisions that give the politicians/government more power — which we will later regret. We make the worst decisions when emotions are heightened, and Americans are worked up. We invaded Iraq and Afghanistan after 9/11 and they gave us the “Patriot Act,” TSA, NSA, FISA Courts (which according to news reports, illegally spy on more than 3 million Americans) and Homeland Security (which includes the new Thought Police). All done over anger about 9/11. Now we live with these unneeded agencies. Never underestimate political “mission creep” when there are so many creeps in government. Freedoms ceded to government are almost never regained.
- if more laws and gun control really worked, all mass shootings could just be outlawed. I am not sure why we think one more gun law, layered upon myriad past gun laws, will make a difference. Look at all the black-on-black murders in Chicago, the city with the strictest gun laws in America. Laws do not work with the lawless.
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said that Russian forces now occupy about 20 percent of Ukrainian territory,
Hard to explain the science and data when there is no supportive science or data. https://t.co/UuzNo5Luyk
— Karol Markowicz (@karol) June 2, 2022
- Former Trump trade advisor Peter Navarro is filing a lawsuit after the Jan. 6 commission attempted to subpoena him to testify about his alleged role in fomenting the Capitol riot.
- Navarro has been accused by the Congressional Jan. 6 committee of working with War Room podcast host Steve Bannon to “develop and implement a plan to delay Congress’s certification of, and ultimately change the outcome of, the November 2020 presidential election.”
- In his legal complaint, Navarro names House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, every member of the Jan. 6 committee, and U.S. attorney for Washington, D.C., Matthew Graves as defendants. Navarro is arguing that the commission’s authority is “neither duly authorized nor properly constituted and therefore its legislative acts, including its subpoena issued to me…. are therefore ultra vires, unlawful, and unenforceable.”
- Navarro is arguing that the committee’s behavior is setting a dangerous precedent and could inevitably backfire on Democrats who are currently drunk with power after their successful electoral coup in 2020.
- A second accomplice, Alma Yadira Juarez, also pleaded guilty for her role in a local ballot trafficking operation during the 2020 primary election.
- Local residents busted the Democrat operatives and exposed their ballot collecting scheme.
- David Lara and Gary Snyder, who were featured in Dinesh D’Souza’s documentary “2000 Mules” recorded and photographed ballot traffickers stuffing ballot boxes on the day of the August 4th, 2020, Primary Election.
- The evidence was presented to the Arizona Attorney General, resulting in a guilty plea by Alma Yadira Juarez. Guillermina Fuentes, who serves on the San Luis School District Board, faces four felony charges. Juarez admitted to prosecutors that Fuentes, 65 gave her the ballots.
- Dominion Voting Systems machines used in at least 16 states have software weaknesses that make them vulnerable to hacking, the U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency (CISA) has warned election officials.
- “One of the most serious vulnerabilities could allow malicious code to be spread from the election management system to machines throughout a jurisdiction...The vulnerability could be exploited by someone with physical access or by someone who is able to remotely infect other systems that are connected to the internet if election workers then use USB sticks to bring data from an infected system into the election management system,” AP reports.
- Candid conversation about past, present and future communications.
- Difficult conversation about our lack of trust, difference of recollections, and weirdness about “dark web” data.
- Agreement of method of transfer and parties involved.
- Surprised to learn they were taping the conversation and had taped all previous conversations.
- Good news is we found some common ground around our truth and the future of the investigations.
- The Left Call us Nazis while Supporting:
● Mass Censoring of Establishment Undesirables (us)
● Violently Attacking us
● Citizen Disarmament
● Singling out One Race (White) for all Problems
● Government Controlled Everything/Massive Taxes
● “Putting Trump Supporters in Re-education Camps” -MSNBC
● Ukrainian Nazi Azov Brigade
- And they can’t see the irony in calling US Nazis.
This is Literal Brainwashing.
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) June 2, 2022