Corruption At The Highest Level, Step Back What Do You See, Stage Being Set – Ep. 3056
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:23:52 — 37.4MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The patriots are now pushing back on the GND, the house is now introducing a bill to remove and agency. Corporations are now cutting jobs at an alarming rate, the economy is imploding. The GDP came in around 1.1, the third consecutive decline. The Fed was tricked into saying the quiet part out loud, the recession is likely. The [DS] has been caught in the act, corruption at the highest level. The stage is now being set. The public is now seeing their crimes, how it was done and coordinated, once the public sees it they cannot forget and they are willing to accept more. The [DS] is panicking, they will now push the information war into a physical war, this is when the patriots will finish it.
EXCLUSIVE: House Republicans Move To Eliminate Regulatory Office Pushing ‘Green New Deal’ Climate Policy
- Republicans in the House of Representatives, led by Virginia Rep. Ben Cline, will introduce legislation that would eliminate the Federal Insurance Office (FIO), a regulatory organ created during the Obama administration.
- “The Federal Insurance Office’s burdensome regulations and oppressive federal oversight of each state’s insurance market are glaring examples of the federal government’s excessive overreach. Worse, the Biden Administration has weaponized this bureaucracy to implement its woke Green New Deal agenda in the regulation of insurance. State laws protecting the availability of insurance for millions of Americans should be defended, not used as a political football. Defunding the ever-expanding agency is a good step towards draining the D.C. swamp and returning oversight back to the states,” he said in a statement.
- Original cosponsors include Arizona Rep. Andy Biggs, Wisconsin Rep. Glenn Grothman, West Virginia Rep. Alex Mooney, South Carolina Rep. Ralph Norman, and Texas Rep. Randy Weber.
Chrysler Cutting 3,500 Union Auto Jobs
- Earlier GM cut 5,000 salaried workers and several hundred hourly jobs. Ford previously announced it would cut a total of 3,000 salaried and contract jobs, mostly in North America and India. Now, today, Chrysler parent company Stellantis announces 3,500 auto sector job cuts.
- Stellantis owns the Jeep, Ram, Chrysler, Dodge and Fiat brands. Apparently, there is something in the U.S. economy that’s happening despite the great pretending….
Dropbox laying off 16% of their workforce
- The Bureau of Economic Analysis published data Thursday morning showing the economy growing at a rate of 1.1% in the first quarter of 2023, falling short of both projections and the 2.6% posted in the fourth quarter of 2022.
- President Joe Biden celebrated the gross domestic product report, claiming in a statement that the results prove “that the American economy remains strong, as it transitions to steady and stable growth.”
One Of The Largest Banks In The United States Is On The Verge Of Going Under
- First Republic had approximately 290 billion dollars in assets, and that makes it much larger than Silicon Valley Bank was when it finally imploded. A 30 billion dollar rescue plan that was hastily put together last month was supposed to stabilize First Republic, but that hasn’t worked. On Tuesday, First Republic shares fell by about 50 percent after the public learned that “customers withdrew more than $100 billion during last month’s crisis”…
First Republic Bank’s shares plunged 50 percent after a ‘troubling’ earnings call where company executives refused to answer questions.
The stock dropped Tuesday after it emerged that customers withdrew more than $100 billion during last month’s crisis, with fears swirling that it could be the third bank to fail in quick succession after the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank.
- On February 2nd, First Republic stock closed at $147.00.
- Today, it closed at $5.69.
- The White House lambasted the debt bill passed by Republicans in the House, saying it will hurt vulnerable people.
- The Republican debt ceiling proposal called the Limit, Save, Grow Act, put forward by House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), passed Wednesday in a 217-215 vote. All Democrats and four Republicans voted against the bill. The bill is unlikely to
- The Biden administration doesn’t appear receptive, with White House Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre releasing a statement bashing the proposal.
- “House Republicans have passed a bill that cuts veterans’ health care, education, Meals on Wheels, and public safety, takes away health care from millions of Americans, and sends manufacturing jobs overseas while they fight to extend the Trump tax cuts for the wealthiest and profitable corporations,” she said.
- “Republicans just passed the only bill in Washington to lift the debt ceiling, end wasteful Washington spending, and put America back on the right economic path. We’re going to limit the growth in the future and we’re going to save by pulling back,” he said.
- “The president can no longer ignore by not negotiating. Sen. [Chuck] Schumer, if he thinks he’s got a plan, put it on the floor [and] see if it can pass,” he added.
Abby Grossberg Was on Verge of Being Fired When She Started Complaining About Tucker Carlson
Abby Grossberg's lawyers just confirmed to me that she never actually met Tucker while working for Fox News.
"Abby never met Tucker Carlson in person because he taped the show from his personal studios in Maine and Florida."https://t.co/uoJBHGkf8y https://t.co/TIoGjhylj5
— Amber Athey (@amber_athey) April 26, 2023
Joe Biden Caught Using Cheat Sheet with Reporter’s Question Written on It
- President Joe Biden brought a cheat sheet with him to a Wednesday press conference that showed he had advance knowledge of a journalist’s question.
- The cheat sheet showed a photo of Los Angeles Times reporter Courtney Subramanian, a guide on how to pronounce her name, and her question for the president.
- Biden’s use of the cheat sheet came during a joint press conference with South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol, while the two leaders discussed nuclear threats from North Korea.
- “What’s the process for getting your question pre-approved by the Biden regime? Who do you send it to for approval?
It’s all staged – it’s all a lie – and the media is in on it.
“You Don’t Get to Say that S**t!” – Eric Swalwell Throws Fit After GOP Congressman Brings Up Swalwell’s “Checkered Past” with “Yum Yum” (VIDEO)
- The House Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration Integrity, Security, and Enforcement held a hearing on Wednesday focused on the child migrant crisis caused by Joe Biden’s lawless immigration policies.
- Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA/China) threw a fit after Congressman Troy Nehls (R-TX) reminded him of his Chinese spy past.
- Before his confrontation with Nehls, Swalwell was bullying border advocate Sheena Rodriguez. The New York Post reported Rodriguez was at the hearing to testify regarding migrant children being exploited and forced into the labor market. Rodriguez claimed to have witnessed such abuse during more than three dozen visits to the US-Mexico border.
- Instead of trying to learn about the exploitation, Swalwell instead spent his question time haranguing Rodriguez regarding her presence during the January 6, 2021 protests.
- Another Texas lawmaker tried to stop Swalwell’s harassment of Rodriguez but was unsuccessful. Then Nehls stepped in and caused Swalwell to melt down.
- Nehls: I apologize that you had to, you’re here for a hearing on the border, They (Democrats) don’t want to talk about a border.
- Mr. Swalwell is down there, obviously everyone knows he’s made some comments. He’s got a checkered past. His alleged relationship…
- Swalwell: I’m sorry, a checkered past?
- Nehls: It’s my time. “Alleged” affairs, relationships with Yum Yum…
- Swalwell: You don’t get to say that s**t! That’s not true.
- Nehls: He had alleged relationships with Yum-Yum. Now he’s angry.
WAR: Woke Disney Sues Ron DeSantis, Alleges “Targeted Campaign of Government Retaliation” – RINO Nikki Haley Seeks to Exploit
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has described Disney’s lawsuit against his state as lacking in merit, instead being “political” in nature.
- DeSantis has dismissed a Disney lawsuit against the state of Florida as being prompted by politics rather than consisting of any real substance.
- The governer’s administration revoked the company’s control of the Reedy Creek district in Orlando — the location where the organisation’s Walt Disney World Resort is located — after the company began a political war against the state after it decided to ban the teaching of transgenderism to young children in Elementary Schools.
- Disney is suing the state for what it calls a “targeted campaign of government retaliation” over the company’s progressive politics, with the multi-billion dollar media organisation having repeatedly come to verbal blows with the DeSantis administration in the past.
- However, according to a report by Reuters, DeSantis has largely dismissed the suit, arguing that it is more built on politics than on any reasonable grievance the company has with the state.
Disney is a distraction.Q
Jean Carroll “can’t recall” what year, month or day she was allegedly raped. You know why? Because it strips Trump of the ability to prove his whereabouts on the alleged day. He can’t even properly defend himself, it’s disgusting.
— Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) April 26, 2023
lmfaoooo les moonves got her too!
this isn't a serious country https://t.co/Tkwb0AaLce
— lil troy (@slumz1999) April 26, 2023
Trump rape accuser E. Jean Carroll reveals she sexually harassed Roger Ailes by demanding he twirl, flashing her legs on air and saying he was her ‘future husband’ and a ‘pearl of his sex’
- E Jean Carroll reveals in an interview with Vanity Fair that she sexually harassed Roger Ailes while working for him at America’s Talking
- ‘I would say of Roger Ailes, “He’s my future husband.” It never stopped. I’d ask him to twirl for me. I adored him,’ said Carroll
- This interview occurs one week after she accused president Trump of sexually assaulting her in a dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman
TAKE A LISTEN
For the sake of our freedoms and the sake of our democracy, we must expand the Supreme Court to rebalance it, and we need to institute a binding code of ethics for the justices.
— Elizabeth Warren (@ewarren) April 24, 2023
Telegram does not deliver full data to the PF on neo-Nazis, and Justice determines suspension of the platform in the country
- According to the PF, telephone companies and app stores should take app off the air immediately. The court also expanded the fine imposed on the application from R$ 100,000 to R$ 1 million per day of refusal to provide the data.
- Justice orders to suspend Telegram and imposes fine of R $ 1 million to the company
- The messaging app Telegram did not hand over to the Federal Police all data on neo-Nazi groups of the platform requested by the corporation, and the court ruled that telephone operators and app stores remove the application from the air immediately.
- According to the PF Intelligence Directorate, the telephony companies Vivo, Claro, Tim and Oi and Google, Apple, responsible for the Playstore and App Store app stores will receive the letter about the suspension of Telegram on Wednesday afternoon (26).
WE WERE RIGHT: Latest Twitter File Uncovers Lies that Russian Accounts Impacted 2016 Election
- The latest Twitter file (#21) provides more evidence that the narrative that Russian accounts were materially impacting US elections was a lie. This is exactly what TGP said years ago.
- Before the 2016 Election, the Hillary and Obama gang was scared that President Trump might win and then look into their crimes so they created the lie that candidate Trump was tied to Russians.
- The fact was that the Obama Administration, including Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, had allowed the sale of a significant amount of US uranium to the Russians for millions. In return the Clintons received millions and we don’t know how much the rest of the Obama Administration received. This action is referred to as Uranium One.
- To make their false narrative appear real, those involved in the Russia collusion lie went to Twitter and asked Twitter to identify Russian accounts interfering in the 2016 Election. The Obama and Clinton lackeys then used this information to claim Russian interference.
- The latest Twitter file thread dug deeper into this narrative. When first requested to list Russian accounts by corrupt Senator Warner, Twitter only found 179 accounts.
Twitter was forced to change how it identified Russians and the result was to include basically anyone as a Russian. Even Green Party candidate Jill Stein was labeled a Russian.
The corrupt and dishonest Big Media (Mainstream Media) used this BS to push the Trump-Russia BS narrative. It was all a lie.
A couple of Clemson professors became experts in the ‘let’s call everything a Russian’ lie.
After years of pushing the Russia bot lie, one Clemson professor said that Russian trolls are not as prevalent as you think.
DOJ Inspector General Horowitz Admits FBI Conducted 3.4 Million Warrantless “Backdoor Searches” Americans’ Communications — Reveals Over a Million Were in Error (VIDEO)
- On Thursday, DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz testified before the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Appropriations Subcommittee on Crime and Federal Government Surveillance concerning “How a Law Designed to Protect Americans Has Been Weaponized Against Them.”
- Horowitz admitted to Rep. Matt Gaetz that the FBI has done 3.4 million warrantless “backdoor searches” of Americans’ communications.
- “I want to get into the 3.4 million backdoor searches that the ranking member pointed out in his opening statement. Mr. Inspector General. How should the public think about those?” Gaetz asked.
- “It’s obviously very concerning that there’s that volume of searches and particularly concerning the error rate that was reported on in the last two years in the public reporting,” Horowitz continued.
- Horowitz revealed an error rate of 30% or over a million erroneous searches.
DOJ Inspector General Has No Answer To How Many In Government Can Spy On Americans Through ‘Backdoor’ Searches
The states that are banning guns are letting the criminals back onto the streets, the criminals do not follow the laws, so they will get their weapons on the blackmarket or they will steal them. So the people are unarmed and the criminals are armed.
The [DS] wants to have the control and wants their foot soldiers to be superior in a fight
This governor and Democrat party actively releases criminals from jail — or fights to keep them out. Yet he's pretending guns rarely used in crimes in the state are the danger.
Inslee is much more dangerous than an AR-15 or the other guns he banned.https://t.co/IpqXLIdQKG
— Jason Rantz on KTTH Radio (@jasonrantz) April 25, 2023
BREAKING: Authorities To Release Nashville Shooter’s Manifesto: Report – https://t.co/yW8Gkl4iHe pic.twitter.com/ijMgjHsvLQ
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) April 27, 2023
Gaetz Grills ATF Director Over Stolen Weapons and ‘Gun Registry’
- In January, Representative Matt Gaetz (R-FL) spoke of defunding or abolishing the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF). Recently, Rep. Gaetz interrogated ATF Director Steven Dettelbach for the Agency’s apparent corruption and inefficiency.
- In October, Bearing Arms reported that between 2016 and 2019, ATF employees stole thousands of guns, rounds of ammunition, and gun parts.
- Rep. Gaetz questioned why if this was occurring, the ATF did not follow recommendations by the Inspector General to prevent further theft.
- “There were recommendations made on what you should do so you don’t become the victim of a theft, and the Inspector General said you’re not following them. I’m quoting directly from the Inspector General’s report, “thousands of firearms, firearms parts, and ammunition have been stolen from the ATF.” So you gave testimony that brave ATF agents are the ones showing up at two in the morning after a burglary, but it seems as though in this case, you were the one burglarized. Why have you not followed the recommendations of the Office of the Inspector General?” demands Gaetz.
- More egregiously, Gaetz pointed out that the ATF had kept a massive database of gun purchases, effectively creating a “gun registry” contrary to federal law.
- “So you can’t keep hold of the guns you’re supposed to have, but then you do keep a hold of the ones you’re not supposed to have.
Biden Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm says she supports requiring the U.S. military to adopt an ALL-electric vehicle fleet by 2030 pic.twitter.com/pw4F3jmrpo
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) April 26, 2023
Biden Energy Secretary Wants All US Military Vehicles To Be Electric By 2030
- As if the US military was not already crippled by woke activism at the highest levels of the Department of Defense, the latest news suggests that the nation’s military vehicle fleet will be hobbled as well.
- Biden Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm, a Canadian born lawyer with no military background, testified Wednesday to the Senate Armed Services Committee that she supported requiring the United States military to move to an all-electric vehicle fleet by 2030. That’s less than seven years.
Her assertions rest on a number of fallacies.
- Granholm does not address where the energy would come from to power the lithium based batteries that an EV fleet would rely on. Generally, green energy options are highly inefficient and carbon based fuels are the primary source of electricity for much of the nation. They seem to think electricity is magic, but every time a climate activist charges up their EV they are most likely using “fossil fuels” to do it.
- The advantage of gas based vehicles over EVs is obvious – There is no long wait time for recharging, refueling is instant and access to a large energy producing source is not required. In a war zone, there are few places to plug in your Tesla Humvee. Shifting to EVs would essentially bottleneck operations, making vehicles less independent with less range and easier to disrupt.
imagine the heat signature that will be given off by the generator that has to support charging 25 tanks simultaneously. Heat seeking missiles are going to have a field day. Kill the generator and you just disabled 25 tanks
Flash poll: 463,000 people died in England of all causes in 2022.
How many of those people had received at least one Covid jab?
The results may surprise you.
— Alex Berenson (@AlexBerenson) April 26, 2023
The correct answer is 96 percent. 444,438 of the people who died in England last year had received at least one jab. Source: https://t.co/P6ECIEVHXX
— Alex Berenson (@AlexBerenson) April 26, 2023
FAUCI THIS MORNING: “There was a personification of me as a person who essentially closed everything down…”
FAUCI IN OCTOBER 2020: "I recommended to the president that we shut the country down." pic.twitter.com/LCIRwCSCpD
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) April 26, 2023
Teachers Union President Claims She Tried “To Get Schools Open” During COVID — Gets Fact-Checked By Twitter Community
- COVID school closures were a disaster.
- Rather than apologize, American Federation of Teachers President Randi Weingarten just misrepresented her position.
- She said, “We spent every day from February on trying to get schools open. We knew that remote education was not a substitute for opening schools.”
- ABC 13 News reported:
- Twitter users were having none of it – Twitter added context to the tweet.
- They said, “Weingarten is misrepresenting her prior positions. She called attempts to reopen schools in the fall of 2020 “Reckless, callous, cruel.”
- The Guardian reported (July 17th, 2020):
- Randi Weingarten, the president of the American Federation of Teachers, told the Guardian she watched Betsy DeVos, the education secretary, with disbelief that turned to anger when she appeared on TV this week to call on schools to be “fully operational” this fall.“It’s as if Trump and DeVos want to create chaos and want to jeopardize reopening,” Weingarten said in an interview. “There’s no other reason why they would be this reckless, this callous, this cruel.”
- They pointed out that her union pushed for closures at a local level and that areas with high union influence had their schools closed longer.
- The New York Post reported:
- The American Federation of Teachers was more deeply involved with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s school reopening guidance from February 2021 than previously known, emails and documents seen by The Post show.Powerful AFT boss Randi Weingarten spoke twice by phone with CDC Director Rochelle Walensky in the week leading up to the Feb. 12, 2021, announcement that halted full re-opening of in-person classes — including the day before the guidance was released, according to records obtained by the conservative watchdog Americans for Public Trust.
- Glenique Frank, a man identifying as a woman who ran in the NYC Marathon as a man last year, “made use of a loophole in Athletics UK’s new rules excluding biological males who have gone through puberty from competing in women’s events to run the London Marathon on Sunday,” Breitbart’s Oliver JJ Lane reports.
- A trans runner who beat over 14,000 women while competing in the female category of the London Marathon has admitted he is “not a woman” and offered to return the medal he received for his performance.
- The backlash stemming from Yamauchi and the thousands of others who blasted Frank online has compelled the trans runner to offer to return his medal.
- “If they want me to give my medal back, I’ll say, ‘OK, fine. No problem,’” Fran told the New York Post.
- “If they really think I’ve stolen the place [of a female runner], I don’t mind giving the medal back, because I’ll run again next year for charity.
- “But I don’t want to apologize, because I didn’t do anything wrong,” Frank stated firmly — saying she was only sorry for “upsetting” her critics, who she maintained were mostly “haters.”
BREAKING: A transgender representative in Minnesota has introduced a bill that will remove the exclusion of pedophiles from the protected class of “sexual orientation.”
This means it will be illegal to discriminate against child rapists.
This is what we have been sounding the… pic.twitter.com/9Rjbp6C6rz
— Gays Against Groomers (@againstgrmrs) April 26, 2023
the alarm on. There is a concerted effort to normalize the sexualization of children and to legalize pedophilia. This is just one more step toward that end goal. We need everyone to join in this fight before it is too late.
Justice Department Challenges Tennessee Law that Bans Critical, Medically Necessary Care for Transgender Youth
- The Justice Department today filed a complaint challenging Tennessee Senate Bill 1 (SB 1), a recently enacted law that denies necessary medical care to youth based solely on who they are. The complaint alleges that SB 1’s ban on providing certain medically necessary care to transgender minors violates the Fourteenth Amendment’s Equal Protection Clause. The department is also asking the court to issue an immediate order to prevent the law from going into effect on July 1, 2023.
“Who they are”
BREAKING: Ken Griffin, the hedge fund CEO who seemed poised to back DeSantis six months ago, has been privately telling people he’s deeply troubled by DeSantis currently, per NYT.
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) April 26, 2023
- Biden announced his presidential campaign by, get this, a prepackaged video, one that took 7 takes to get it “right,” if right is what you want to call it. In it he says TRUMP & MAGA pose a threat to Democracy. NO, IT IS BIDEN WHO POSES THE THREAT TO DEMOCRACY IN THAT HE IS GROSSLY INCOMPETENT AND BASICALLY, DOESN’T HAVE A CLUE! WE ARE NOW A NATION IN SERIOUS DECLINE, A NATION THAT HAS LOST ITS WAY. WE ARE LED BY A HOPELESS PERSON, BUT WE WILL WIN IN 2024 AND, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
- Legal team says DOJ has misled courts and public about reasons classified documents ended up at Mar-a-Lago, and legislation needed to fix lax security system.
- In an extraordinary move, Donald Trump’s lawyers on asked Congress to intervene in the dispute over classified documents, alleging the Justice Department has misled the courts and the public about how sensitive memos ended up at the former president’s Mar-a-Lago estate.
- The legal team led by attorney Timothy Parlatore sent a letter to House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Turner and the Gang of Eight congressional leadership declaring the unprecedented FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago last August was unnecessary and shielded Congress from being alerted to a lax National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) security system that boxed up classified documents with mementos and shipped them to the Florida compound without regard to protecting national secrets.
- The letter was accompanied by a detailed accounting of what was found in the 15 boxes of materials seized from Mar-a-Lago and returned to the Archives. The lawyers argued Trump had no intention of taking the boxes to his Florida home, but employees from the General Services Administration packed them up without determining whether classified materials were included.
- “Our review of the boxes at NARA shows that White House institutional practices for the handling of classified materials — including declassification procedures — are inconsistent with how the intelligence community and military handles classified materials,” the lawyers wrote. “This is indicative of the staff’s packing processes and not any criminal intent by President Trump.”
- Parlatore’s letter said the contents of the boxes provided prima facie proof that storage of classified documents at the White House and their transmission to Florida were haphazard. The boxes were basically chronological catalogues of Trump’s various weeks in office, where newspaper clips, the president’s daily musings and national security documents were stored together without regard for their sensitivity.
Appeals Court Rejects Trump Effort to Block Pence Testimony
- A federal appeals court on night moved former Vice President Mike Pence closer to appearing before a grand jury investigating efforts to undo the results of the 2020 presidential election, rejecting a bid by lawyers for former President Donald Trump to block the testimony.
- Remember that time the head of the CIA (now former) rigged 3 straight elections… from Benghazi to Russia Gate to Hunter Bidens Laptop- Mike Morell did just that, knowing it was false info he was peddling, and admitted it under oath to @JimJordan
- Wait for the rest of it…
This is not going away.
Corruption at highest levels of gov.
DOJ_FBI_MSDNC ‘political elite’ protection struggles during BRIGHT SUNNY days.
Why did it take an ‘outsider’ to finally deliver the ‘start’ of peace in the middle east?
News coverage? Front page(s)?
Missile strike(s) _attempt to terminate?
Peace doesn’t sell.
WAR [fear] does.
Evil and corruption @ highest levels.
Did ‘Mueller’ open the door to Ukraine?
Did ‘Mueller’ open the door to FISA [illegal]?
How do you introduce evidence legally?
Did ‘Impeachment’ provide a platform to discuss findings of Ukraine?
How do you introduce evidence legally?
Did ‘Impeachment’ harm or help POTUS [public]?
How do you introduce [D]s high crimes [corruption] to the public?
Why didn’t POTUS remove [Hussein] holdovers from NSC?
Do you really believe that POTUS & team trusted [Hussein] holdovers to remain within the admin and work to enact POTUS’ agenda w/o bias or confrontation?
How do you ‘awaken’ the ‘induced coma’ public [FAKE NEWS control] from their long sleep?
Sometimes allowing your enemies to [openly] attack…….
Anonymous ID: 02d83f No.1218465
You act as if we haven’t talked at length about this. We’ve created threads, research topics and more about grounded planes, backdoors and retaliation.
I’m really sick of autists not getting credit for work we’ve already done.
How many times can I yell into an echo chamber?
No single public arrest. Pedophiles still public.
We’ve lost our jobs over this. Lost friends. Still nothing to show.
Who makes arrests?
FBI & DOJ?
Can you make arrests w/ a crooked FBI sr team?
See prev post re: FBI.
Not easy for anyone.
We are in this together.
It’s what you don’t know and can’t see (ongoing) that will validate your efforts.
Trust the plan.
What do you see?
Stage being set?