Coup De Grâce Coming, The Tide Is Turning, Political Warfare, Information Warfare – Ep. 2950
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:09:05 — 31.1MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The players are all the same, they are pushing the Green New Deal for control and to become rich. Coal is being used more now than in the past because of the [WEF] GND push. The jobs that the Biden administration continued to push are false, the overestimated the jobs. Trump calls out Mitch McConnell and the omibus bill. The [DS] is now panicking because they lost the control of the Twitter weapon. The fake news is scrambling because they were suspended spreading a tracking link, which is against the TOS of Twitter. The [DS] lost control and now as more info comes out they are going to react. Kari Lake is now allowed to review some of the ballots. Everything is connected and in the end all the [DS] players will be exposed and the will be implicated in the pandemic, election fraud, censorship and treason.
John Podesta Made a Fortune Consulting for Green Energy Billionaires. He Now Oversees a Federal Fund That Could Make Them Rich.
- Podesta’s net worth has skyrocketed since he last served in the White House as counselor to former president Barack Obama. His net worth ranged between $4.6 million to $9.2 million in 2014, according to his financial disclosure that year. By 2022, his net worth ballooned to between $9.3 million to $28.4 million
Worldwide Coal Use Set To Hit An All-Time High Due To Energy Crisis
- Global coal consumption will reach an all-time record by the end of 2022 as shortages of natural gas have driven up energy prices, forcing countries to burn more coal, according to the International Energy Agency (IEA).
- The international community is set to use over 8 billion tons of coal in 2022, representing a 1.2% increase in coal consumption compared to 2021, as countries began using coal as a cheaper alternative to natural gas after prices spiked following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, according to the IEA’s annual coal report which was released Friday. The agency predicts that coal consumption will hover around such levels until 2025 as although coal demand could fall in the West, it remains high in developing Asian nations like China and India.
IMF Warns 5% To 20% Drops In Asian Property Prices Could Be On The Horizon
- A new report from the International Monetary Fund predicts a sharp drop in property prices across Asia.
- The report points out that home prices are “flattening” across the continent coming out of the pandemic boom that the region experienced. With rates rising, risks of “significant corrections in a number of markets” are profound, according to Nikkei.
SHOCKING: Philly FED Admits Biden’s Bureau of Labor Statistics Overstated US Job Growth in 2022 by At Least 1.1 Million
- There appears to be a discrepancy in the jobs numbers this year… a very large discrepancy.
- According to the Philadelphia Federal Reserve, the US Bureau of Labor Statistics overstated job growth this year by at least 1.1 million!
- How did this happen?
The US government overstated job growth in 2022 by at least 1.1 million!
From the Philly Fed.
Estimates by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia indicate that the employment changes from March through June 2022 were significantly different in 33 states and the District of Columbia compared with current state estimates from the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ (BLS) Current Employment Statistics (CES). Early benchmark estimates indicated higher changes in four states, lower changes in 29 states and the District of Columbia, and lesser changes in the remaining 17 states.
Our estimates incorporate more comprehensive, accurate job estimates released by the BLS as part of its Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (QCEW) program to augment the sample data from the BLS’s CES that are issued monthly on a timely basis. All percentage change calculations are expressed as annualized rates. Read more about our methodology. Learn more about interpreting our early benchmark estimates.
In the aggregate, 10,500 net new jobs were added during the period rather than the 1,121,500 jobs estimated by the sum of the states; the U.S. CES estimated net growth of 1,047,000 jobs for the period.
- How does the Bureau of Labor Statistics make such an egregious mistake unless it was on purpose?
- The incoming GOP House needs to look into this once-trusted but now politicized government agency.
- Mitch McConnell has the power to get everything Republicans want, yet he’s giving it all away to the Democrats. Why would he do that? The “Omnibus” they’re working on is a disaster for our Country, and will further destroy our economy. It is yet another total betrayal of the great voters of America. Republicans have to stay strong and wait to negotiate a proper spending bill, and the debt ceiling, after taking control of the House on January 3rd!
- The Walt Disney Co. saw its stock plummet nearly 4 percent on Thursday, helping to push the Dow Jones Industrial Average to its biggest loss in three months.
- Disney is facing the prospect of continued weak profitability through 2023 due in part to massive spending on streaming entertainment, which drained the company of $1.5 billion last quarter.
JUST IN: Full List Released Of Politicians Who Took Indicted Crypto CEO’s “Illegal Political Donations” — to Democrats And RINOs
- FTX co-founder Sam Bankman-Fried was arrested for using customers’ funds to make illegal political donations.
Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee: DSCC
- Here is a chart on donations to PACs.
- SBF gave over$28 million to the Democrat Protect Our Future PAC.
- Compare this to the $150,000 he gave to the conservative American Patriots PAC.
- Will the Democrats and RINOs give the money back?
JUST IN: Donald Trump trading cards sold out. All 45,000 gone in 12 hours.
— whalechart.org 🐳 (@WhaleChart) December 16, 2022
MAXWELL DOCS UNSEALED: Epstein Victim Claims She Has Epstein’s Blackmail Videos That Expose Wealthy Elite
- A New York Federal court on Monday released more documents regarding Ghislaine Maxwell’s defamation lawsuit filed by Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre.
- Most of the documents as you would expect were heavily redacted when it comes to revealing names of the wealthy elite who were Epstein’s associates but what did come to light was a deposition by Epstein victim Sarah Ransome.
- In Ransome’s deposition she claimed that Epstein did make blackmail sex tapes of his elite friends and would go on to state she even has copies of the tapes.
- The Daily Mail shared this excerpt of the deposition:
‘When my friend had sexual intercourse with (redacted) and (redacted), sex tapes were in fact filmed on each occasion by Jeffrey.
‘Thank God she managed to get ahold of some footage of the filmed sex tapes which clearly identify the faces of (redacted) and (redacted) having sexual intercourse with her’.
- Never before seen pictures of Epstein and Maxwell were also released by The United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Here are Ransome’s photos of Epstein and Maxwell on Little St. James.
Here is a picture of herself there:
Later in her deposition, Ransome claimed she was forced to have a threesome with Epstein’s attorney Alan Dershowitz.
In response Dershowitz has denied Ransome’s claims.
Overall the unsealed documents were a bit disappointing due to the sheer number of redactions.
Yes, this is what the district court of New York consider “unsealed”.
Biden Administration Sues Arizona Governor Because He Did What the Federal Government Refused to Do
- Joe Biden’s failed presidency is spotlighted every day by the fact that unvetted illegal aliens flood the southern border every hour and little is done to deter this encroachment on U.S. sovereignty.
- In the latest slap in the face to Americans, the Biden administration is suing outgoing Republican Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey for trying to secure the border by placing shipping containers along parts of the U.S.-Mexico border in his state, which is under daily siege.
- This ad hoc wall was constructed pursuant to Ducey’s executive order in August. In his EO, the governor said he made the move after his repeated requests to Biden for help in securing the border went ignored.
- The suit also claims Ducey’s decision to secure the Arizona border from daily invasions is causing “environmental harm” to the land.
- “The Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ) estimates that over 2,000 tons of trash are discarded at the Arizona border every year,” according to a 2018 report by the Centers for Immigration Studies.
- “According to ADEQ, each ton of trash requires landfill fees of $37 to $49, which are footed by Arizona taxpayers … ADEQ further estimates that each border-crosser leaves an average of six to eight pounds of trash behind.
- “Included among the specific impacts are watershed degradation, soil erosion, damage to infrastructure, loss of vegetation and wildlife, and escaped campfires,” according to the report.
- The CIS research affirms a 2007 report by Rosa Oakes at New York University titled “Desert Trash: Illegal Immigrants’ Impact on the Environment.”
- “A long list of items, including abandoned vehicles, can be attributed to illegal immigrant groups traversing the desert,” Oakes wrote.
- “Items such as used needles, drug paraphernalia, plastic grocery bags, paper products, empty water containers, blankets, clothing, used disposable diapers, among other things.”
- Did Biden’s minions read any of this research about the alarming environmental damage caused by mass illegal immigration before filing their frivolous lawsuit against Ducey?
- A federal judge blocked the Biden administration’s plan to scrap the Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy which required certain illegal immigrants to return to Mexico while they await immigration court proceedings.
- The program, known as the “Migrant Protection Protocols,” is different from Title 42, which is set to end next week.
- US District Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk ordered the Biden administration to pause their plan to end the program.
The decision comes as federal border authorities encounter overwhelming levels of illegal immigration, with a record more than 2.3 million migrants encountered in fiscal year 2022 and even more expected with the end of another Trump-era expulsion policy, Title 42, expected on Dec. 21. -Daily Caller
Former Twitter Employee Receives Jail Time for Accepting Saudi Bribes In Exchange for User Information on Dissidents
- In August, former Twitter employee Ahmad Abouammo was found guilty by a jury on multiple counts including acting as a foreign agent without notice, money laundering and falsifying records. In addition, Abouammo was found guilty on wire fraud and honest services fraud.
- The convictions resulted from Abouammo accepting bribes from Saudi representatives in exchange for providing Twitter user information, users alleged to be be dissidents of the Saudi government.
AOC Jumps into Twitter War with Elon Musk for Protecting His Family – Calls Him a Fascist
- AOC jumped into Elon Musk’s actions on Twitter related to his family and labeled him a fascist.
As someone who has been subject to real + dangerous plots, I do get it. I didn’t have security and have experienced many scary incidents.
In fact, many of the right-wing outlets you now elevate published photos of my home, car, etc.
At a certain point you gotta disconnect.
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) December 16, 2022
You first lol
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 16, 2022
- If AOC was really for freedom of speech she would ask Musk to return Twitter to conservatives still censored off the site
My plane is actually not trackable without using non-public data
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 16, 2022
so far, i’ve been able to confirm about half the accounts suspended posted links to the jet tracker thing in violation of the new doxx’ing policy. unclear just yet about the rest, but i think it’s safe to say the rule is for real. https://t.co/8MDCG19kNO
— Mike Solana (@micsolana) December 16, 2022
They posted my exact real-time location, basically assassination coordinates, in (obvious) direct violation of Twitter terms of service
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 16, 2022
They care more about @elonmusk suspending six journalists than they cared about Old Twitter suspending **an entire news outlet**
— John Hasson (@SonofHas) December 16, 2022
Twitter banned conservatives at will every day for years and the media didn’t care. A handful of libs get temporarily suspended last night and it’s a leading story on every corporate media site. The only appropriate response to this spectacle is simply to laugh at these clowns. pic.twitter.com/9wrTRq0AfE
— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) December 16, 2022
Just remember, the prominent liberal journalists currently facing censorship by Twitter spent years applauding the censorship of conservatives while telling you Twitter, as a private company, can muzzle who it pleases.
— Election Wizard 🇺🇸 (@ElectionWiz) December 16, 2022
What has Elon done so far
– Bans violent accounts on Twitter
– Bans sex trafficking on Twitter
– Bans child pornogrophy on Twitter
– Bans real-time doxxing of locations on Twitter (due to threats against children)
I strongly suspect this is his true purpose
And soon, ladies & gentlemen, the coup de grâce
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 16, 2022
BREAKING: President Trump announces free speech policy plan for 2024! pic.twitter.com/66VBvXy7t0
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) December 15, 2022
- HOLY SHIT!
- This is purportedly an email exchange between Elon and Drew Harwell of the Washington Post.
- Harwell reaches out to Elon to ask him about the Anon community responding to Elon’s “Follow ” post.
- His 1st reference is me, and I believe the 2nd is @PepeLivesMatter
- Harwell says I am a “Qanon boosting account”, says my claims of Russia’s interest in our biolabs in Ukraine to be “bogus”, etc.
- To which Elon simply responded:
- WaPo, CC me next time you cowards.
- Hi Elon
GOA has secured a preliminary injunction against the Oregon magazine ban in state court! The restraining order on permits to purchase has ALSO been maintained. pic.twitter.com/gliqyWrbpp
— Gun Owners Foundation (@GunFoundation) December 15, 2022
Japan Reverses Course, Announces Largest Military Buildup Since WWII Amid Rising China Threat
- Japan unveiled a plan Friday to give its military the largest boost since World War II, a response to escalating security challenges from China and other adversarial neighbors.
- The supersized $320 billion defense plan includes funding for purchasing missiles capable of striking China and transform the once-pacifist country into the world’s third-largest defense spender, Reuters reported. Japan’s new National Security Strategy highlights a rising, militant China as Japan’s most significant security threat and a world destabilized by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, calling for a robust military buildup in response.
- Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida said the country stood at a “turning point in history” at a press conference Friday. He described Japan’s military escalation as an “answer to the various security challenges that we face.”
This is not true.
In fact it's literal propaganda.
Majority of COVID deaths now occur in the vaccinated.
Jha is the perfect combination of power hungry psychopath and authority bias in action. https://t.co/ca4cn0oym0
— Rising serpent 🇺🇸 (@rising_serpent) December 16, 2022
Biden Covid Czar Claims Getting Updated Vaccine Will Prevent Nearly All Covid Deaths – But Data Proves Otherwise
- White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator Dr. Ashish Jha joined Karine Jean-Pierre in encouraging Americans to get their updated vaccine as the winter holidays draw near.
- Jha suggested that nearly all COVID deaths in the U.S. could be prevented if everyone received the updated vaccine and followed the prescribed course of treatment.
Watch the video:
- There is not evidence to support this. As a matter of fact, vaccinated people now account for a majority of COVID deaths.
- According to Washington Post, the latest data shows that 58% of COVID-19 deaths in August 2022 were from people who were vaccinated or boosted. Based on past figures and the current trends, we can reasonably estimate that the number of vaccinated/boosted COVID-19 deaths will only rise.
- The FDA’s promises of efficacy – 91% for the Pfizer vaccine and 93% for the Moderna vaccine – were always based on hope, not data. So too were the promises of safety. At the time of the official approvals, both Pfizer and Moderna hadn’t submitted any type of long-term numbers on effectiveness. Their trials were polluted with the unblinding of participants and their safety studies are “ongoing.”
- According to recent data from over 8,000 Walgreens stores in the United States, the unvaccinated have the lowest incidence of COVID-19, and vaccinated people are more likely to test positive.
- Indeed, it is the pandemic of the vaccinated.
FDA allows Pfizer to distinguish “Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2” from “Corona Virus Disease 2019” so they can publicly claim to prevent COVID19 (symptoms) while privately knowing they don’t stop SARS-CoV2 (virus).@CDCgov omits this fact when pushing the shots. https://t.co/2zYNAVWwVB pic.twitter.com/hMYKM0kyt4
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) December 16, 2022
Brazil Federal Police Raid 80 Bolsonaro Supporters: “It is Going to Get Ugly”
- Corrupt Chief Justice Alexandre de Moraes has issued 80 arrest warrants against Bolsonaro supporters and sent Federal Police to raid them, upholding fines against Bolsonaro’s Party while striking down charges against the Supreme Court. Mass protests are again scheduled for the weekend.
- Bolsonaro supporters were out in masses again outside Army bases, calling for the Military to intervene, such as outside the Southeast Command HQ in Ibirapuera, São Paulo:
An FBI whistleblower has accused FBI brass of forcing agents to cook the books to conceal the number of manhours devoted to the Jan. 6 investigation and inflate time spent on other cases.
…the subterfuge is intended to bolster the bureau’s budget requests to Congress https://t.co/PGgZjAnJsi
— Kerry Picket (@KerryPicket) December 16, 2022
ANDY NGO REPORTS: Domestic terrorism charges for five arrested at violent Antifa autonomous zone near Atlanta
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation says it found explosive devices and gasoline at the raid.
Five militants part of a violent far-left occupation in south Atlanta were arrested on Tuesday and charged with domestic terrorism and other felony charges.
On Dec. 13, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) launched a raid on the so-called autonomous zone at the site of the future Atlanta Public Safety Training Center. Since June 2021, Antifa and other far-left extremists from across the US have descended on the location to prevent the construction of what they call a “cop city.” Responding law enforcement were assaulted with rocks and bottles by militants occupying makeshift treehouses. The GBI says it found explosive devices and gasoline after the rioters were cleared from the area.
Domestic terrorism suspect Serena Abby Hertel was previously photographed by David Walter Banks in The Guardian
Leonard Voiselle, 20, of Macon, Ga., was charged with domestic terrorism, criminal trespass, and possession of tools of the crime
Domestic terrorism suspect Leonard Voiselle, of Macon, Ga.
Nicholas Dean Olson, 25, of Bennington, Neb., was charged with domestic terrorism, aggravated assault, interference with government property and obstruction
Domestic terrorism suspect Nicholas Dean Olson, of Bennington, Neb., was previously photographed by David Walter Banks in The Guardian
Francis M. Carroll, 22, of Kennebunkport, Maine, was charged with domestic terrorism, criminal trespass, aggravated assault, felony obstruction, interference with government property and possession of tools for the commission of the crime.
Domestic terrorism suspect Francis M. Carroll, of Kennebunkport, Maine
Arieon Robinson, 21, of Milwaukee, Wisc., was charged with domestic terrorism, criminal trespass and obstruction.
- Source: postmillenial.com
The rest of the order is linked in the next tweet. It prohibits the inspection of ballot envelopes. There is a hearing 12/19 on motion to dismiss, with evidentiary hearing already scheduled in the event that motion isn’t granted. pic.twitter.com/dBIZY5apK0
— Tracy Beanz (@tracybeanz) December 16, 2022
- The Eric Holder/Obama disciple, Special “Prosecutor” Jack Smith (he’s no Jack Smith), has found NOTHING that I have done wrong or differently than other Presidents on the “Boxes Hoax” (Raid of Mar-a-Lago), including the fact that Presidents are PROTECTED under the Presidential Records Act, the Clinton Socks Case, & more. Now “Smith” is snooping around the PERFECT PHONE CALL I made to the Georgia Sec. of State challenging the corrupt Presidential Election results, my absolute right to do!