Watch The X22 Report On Video
California’s economy is failing and to keep the people happy the Gov decided to increase minimum wage to $20. This is a bandaid fix, the problem is going to get worse.Most business will probably let people go or increase the prices. The D’s want the [CBDC] and the patriots are blocking it. The [CB] will lose this battle in the long run. The patriots are bringing the [DS] to exactly where they want them to be for the 2024 election. Biden is finished, its only a matter of time. There is now an opening in CA for a temporary Senator. Who are they going to choose to fill the slot? Is this how they are going to try to sneak one in, because Biden will be removed in the end. Scavino sends a message, the first marker verifies the direction. The military is the only way forward.
- California Governor Gavin Newsom has signed a law raising the minimum wage for fast food workers to $20 per hour.
- The law will go into effect in April, giving fast food workers in the state one of the highest minimum wages in the entire nation.
- During the bill signing on Thursday, Newsom said that the law will impact 557,000 people and 30,000 restaurant locations statewide.
- “Eighty percent of the workforce, these fast food places – 80 percent of people of color, two thirds…are women, the majority are breadwinners and we have the opportunity to reward that contribution, reward that sacrifice and stabilize an industry in turn. What a remarkable moment,” Newsom said.
- The current minimum wage in the state, across most industries, is $15.50 an hour. That will be going up to $16 on Jan. 1, 2021.
- The typical American cannot afford to buy a home in a growing number of communities across the nation, according to common lending standards.
- That’s the main takeaway from a new report from real estate data provider ATTOM. Researchers examined the median home prices last year for roughly 575 U.S. counties and found that home prices in 99% of those areas are beyond the reach of the average income earner, who makes $71,214 a year, according to ATTOM..
- Housing experts point to couple trends driving up housing costs. , adding hundreds of dollars per month to a potential house payment. At the same time, homeowners who locked in at lower mortgage rates during the pandemic have opted not to sell out of fear of having to buy another property at today’s elevated rates, depleting the supply of homes for sale.
- Democrats are blaming Republicans for a looming government shutdown if a some kind of budget is not passed by the end of the fiscal year, which ends with September.
- Here is one take with that blame from CNN:
House Republicans are weaponizing the government yet again. While a faction of hard-right Republicans in the lower chamber are driving the government towards a shutdown, the House Oversight Committee tried to connect the president to his son’s overseas business dealings in its first impeachment inquiry hearing on Wednesday.
Coming from them, that is pretty rich.
- In 2011, Democrats were willing to shut down the entire government in 2011 if their precious Planned Parenthood didn’t get their annual kickbacks.
- Where were the stories about all the people who would miss their paychecks and how the economy would be destroyed?
- In 2013, the government shut down because Obama and the Democrats didn’t want amendments to Obamacare where costs had skyrocketed.
- Again, where were the dire stories about everyone suffering?
No one is going to miss a Social Security check over 9/30. That's fearmongering from people terrified of ever trying to get concessions on anything.
So much government spending is on autopilot that a "shutdown" means just 1/3 of government is paused while Congress does its job.…
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) September 29, 2023
- House Republicans have advanced a bill that would stop the Federal Reserve from issuing digital currency, sending the legislation to the House for a vote.
- The legislation would block the Fed from issuing a CBDC directly to individuals, “ensuring the Fed cannot mobilize itself into a retail bank able to collect personal financial data on Americans,” according to the plan. It also blocks the Fed from indirectly issuing a CBDC to individuals through an intermediary.
- Additionally, the bill prevents the central bank from using any CBDC to implement monetary policy.
- Democrats, though, blasted the legislation as being antithetical to innovation and competition.
- “Unfortunately, this bill, which I will call the CBDC anti-innovation act … would commonly shut down important work the Fed is doing to research a potential U.S. CBDC,” said the committee’s Ranking Member Maxine Waters (D-CA). “
What were they protecting Joe Biden from?
And why the reference to Hunter's "money"?
This might be the answer.
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) September 28, 2023
As I've been tweeting for months now, Republicans have been focusing on Hunter when they should be targeting Joe Biden's brother JAMES,the mastermind behind the influence-peddling ops. Jimmy was in EVERY meeting w/ Hunter. The Chinese even gave Jimmy his own office. Subpoena him https://t.co/cy0l6fbWWg
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) September 28, 2023
REVEALED: Federal records reveal Michael J. Gerhardt — Democrats' main witness at today's Biden impeachment inquiry pooh-poohing any need to investigate the president over corruption charges — donated to Biden's 2020 campaign. Gerhardt also gave 1000s of dollars to Obama & DNC
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) September 28, 2023
BREAKING: House impeachment inquiry chairman James Comer earlier this evening issued subpoenas to Wells Fargo and other banks for all records related to the president's brother JAMES BIDEN and his wife Sara's LION HALL GROUP,which received financial transfers from Chinese sources
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) September 29, 2023
Folks, today the Dems are being forced to defend and excuse Biden and are thereby attaching themselves, optically and narratively, to him and his corruption.
They KNOW he is corrupt, they know these allegations are well premised, that this inquiry is based on a huge number of…
— Just Human (@realjusthuman) September 28, 2023
- documents and credible witness testimony, far FAR more than they EVER had against Trump in either impeachment proceedings against him, but they are forced by the circumstances they find themselves in to engage in this defense of Biden and his criminal family. It will not go well for them. When viewed in this light, it is quite enjoyable to hear and see them run cover for Biden. Let them do it. It will ultimately be their ruin.
Biden crime family cannot lie its way out of overwhelming evidence of corruption, regardless of what its media try or sayhttps://t.co/T3hdGxFPbI
— Mark R. Levin (@marklevinshow) September 29, 2023
-32% believe congress should begin impeaching Garland
-44% say DOJ/Garland interfered in Hunter Biden's investigations to protect Joe Biden
-45% say DOJ gives favorable treatment to Hunter due to political connections
And all of these results are exclusively from – Democrats https://t.co/K36CLa37Dq
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) September 29, 2023
"A Senate Trial for Biden won't matter because DEMOCRATS WOULD NEVER REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE!" I am being told.
Have you not yet realized Democrats have figured out there is NO WAY anybody would EVER buy Joe Biden winning reelection handily over Donald Trump, right?
— Brian Cates – Political Columnist & Pundit (@drawandstrike) September 29, 2023
“A Senate Trial for Biden won’t matter because DEMOCRATS WOULD NEVER REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE!” I am being told. Have you not yet realized Democrats have figured out there is NO WAY anybody would EVER buy Joe Biden winning reelection handily over Donald Trump, right? HOW do they AVOID having to try to STEAL another election for Joe when Trump’s lead will be over 10 times what it was in 2020? HOW do they AVOID having to claim Biden got something like 98 million votes in his reelection bid? HOW do they AVOID having to gaslight the entire country into going along with the absurdity that Biden won reelection? Well its obvious how they avoid all of this. Do some thinking about it. If Biden won’t play ball and step down and resign on his own, then they will remove him THEMSELVES. And he wouldn’t be able to stop them.
- U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein has died at the age of 90.
- Congressional roll call records reveal just hours before her death she voted in favor of H.R.3935, the Securing Growth and Robust Leadership in American Aviation Act.
Per ABC News:
Feinstein cast her last vote in the Senate late Thursday morning, according to Senate records. According to a statement by her chief of staff, James Sauls, she died at her Washington, D.C. home Thursday night.
[FEINSTEIN] THREAT TO MURKOWSKI?
EVIL BE GONE.
Never forget Dianne Feinstein employed a Chinese spy as her driver for TWENTY YEARS! pic.twitter.com/nKsAO9h2ZT
— Patri0tsareinContr0l (@Patri0tContr0l) September 29, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
Fully expected some kind of fake news-grabbing headlines after Comer subpoenaed bank records from Hunter & Joe right after yesterday's impeachment hearing. They're so predictable. https://t.co/X56IWeCuAg pic.twitter.com/e5YK90oYBQ
— Lisa Mei (@TheNotoriousLMC) September 29, 2023
Listen to what Newsom said about Feinstein's vacant Senate seat just two weeks ago…
"I don't want to make another appointment. That said, it's my job and it's my responsibility. If we have to do it, we'll do it. Interim appointment."
"So you will not appoint… pic.twitter.com/ULls3iE6Df
— Green Lives Matter (@Ultrafrog17) September 29, 2023
someone that has filed for this race? (Canceling out Schiff) You are going to abide by essentially a care taker and an African American woman?” Newsome: “We hope we never have to make this decision but I abide but what I said very publicly on a consistent basis, yes.” Who do you think he will appoint?
I am troubled by the Governor’s remarks. The idea that a Black woman should be appointed only as a caretaker to simply check a box is insulting to countless Black women across this country who have carried the Democratic Party to victory election after election. https://t.co/Q5Q3jznuFd
— Barbara Lee (@BarbaraLeeForCA) September 11, 2023
Went to the Eagle Pass border crossing to see what’s really going on pic.twitter.com/ADYY2XvAKT
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 29, 2023
Is the German public aware of this? https://t.co/CMlRPRn4Z5
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 29, 2023
- For decades, Sweden defended liberal immigration policies that were frankly suicidal, due to destroy its social fabric.
- During the 2015 migration crisis, the Swedish took in more immigrants per capita than any other European nation.
- These policies have been reversed by the former administration, and have been further tightened by current PM Ulf Kristersson’s government.
- But the damage is done: about 20% of Sweden’s 10.5 million inhabitants were born abroad, and violence became a thing in the former Scandinavian paradise – Malmo became the rape capital of Europe.
- This week, two more people were killed in separate shootings in Stockholm on Wednesday, and a young woman, thought to be an innocent bystander, was killed when a bomb tore up a house in Uppsala.
“Sweden’s prime minister summoned the head of the armed forces and the police commissioner in a bid to stem gang violence, he said on Thursday, following a wave of violence that has taken at least 11 lives in September alone.
- Federal prosecutors are pushing for a 15-year prison sentence for James Gordon Meek, a former ABC News reporter, who pleaded guilty to charges related to child pornography. Meek is scheduled to be sentenced this Friday in a Virginia federal court.
- As reported last year, Emmy-winning investigative journalist James Meek went missing after the FBI raided his Virginia home and seized classified information from his laptop in April 2022.
- He pleaded guilty in July to transporting and possessing child sexual abuse material.
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation has issued a warning about a newly discovered pedophilic, Satanist extortion cult targeting children online.
- The cult uses platforms including Roblox, Discord, Twitch, Soundcloud, and Telegram to find new victims.
- The FBI said in their public notice that the cult uses many names, including 676, 764, CVLT, Court, Kaskar, Harm Nation, Leak Society, and H3ll, but “continuously evolve and form subgroups under different monikers.”
- “To gain access to a majority of these groups, prospective members are required to live-stream or upload videos depicting their minor victims harming animals or committing self-harm, suicide, murder, or other acts of violence,” the FBI said. “The key motivators of these groups are to gain notoriety and rise in status within their groups.”
- The group was discovered after police in New York arrested a 23-year-old named Angel Almeida on gun charges and began investigating his social media posts. Items found in his apartment included books pertaining to the Order of Nine Angles, and a flag bearing the insignia of an American O9A offshoot, the Tempel ov Blood.
- According to the FBI notice, the groups target minors between the ages of 8 and 17 years old, especially LGBTQ+ youth, racial minorities, and those who struggle with a variety of mental health issues, such as depression and suicidal ideation.
- “The groups use extortion and blackmail tactics, such as threatening to SWAT or DOX the minor victims, if they do not comply with the groups’ requests, manipulate and extort minors into producing CSAM and videos depicting animal cruelty and self-harm,” the FBI warned. “Self-harm activity includes cutting, stabbing, or fansigning. Members of the groups threaten to share sexually explicit videos or photos of the minor victims with their family, friends, and/or post to the internet. The groups control their victims through extreme fear and many members have an end-goal of forcing the minors they extort into committing suicide on live-stream for their own entertainment or their own sense of fame.”
- The United States House of Representatives has approved an additional $300 million aid for Ukraine. The decision came late Thursday night with a 311-117 vote.
- The aid for Ukraine was initially part of a larger Pentagon funding bill for the fiscal year 2024.
- House GOP leaders, including Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), had initially planned to hold a separate vote on the Ukraine aid. The decision to separate the aid came after Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and a group of conservative Republicans sank a procedural vote to advance the Pentagon funding bill,
- Speaker McCarthy later backtracked on his decision to separate the Ukraine aid from the defense bill. He cited complications arising from the fact that a State Department appropriations measure also included assistance for Ukraine. McCarthy stated that it would be “too difficult” to remove the Ukraine aid from the State Department legislation and decided to leave both as they were.
- An amendment sponsored by Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) aimed to strip the $300 million from the legislation but was voted down on Wednesday in a 104-330 vote. All support for this amendment came from Republicans. Another amendment from Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) that sought to prohibit security assistance for Ukraine was also soundly rejected in a 93-339 vote.
Last night’s vote marks a major moment in changing perceptions on how House Republicans view Ukraine.
101 Republicans voted to send more money.
117 Republicans voted against.
Ukraine Funding has now lost “the majority of the majority” and cannot be brought up again on the… https://t.co/DulCo6tksf
— Matt Gaetz (@mattgaetz) September 29, 2023
floor per conference rule. Thank you Rep. Nehls for being on the right side. Thank you @mtgreeneefor leading this fight wire-to-wire.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
Results of my bipartisan amendment to ban transfer of cluster munitions to other countries, including Ukraine. It failed 178 to 253, but we got a recorded vote and here is the link to the roll call. How did your representative do?https://t.co/jvVCG1RRlk https://t.co/nVSAzJM7MT pic.twitter.com/purHmeJUrO
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) September 29, 2023
🚨🚨🚨Wow, outgoing CJS Chair Milley hits Trump at retirement ceremony: "We don't take an oath to a king, or queen, or a tyrant or a dictator. And we don't take an oath to a wannabe dictator …we take an oath to the Constitution … and we're willing to die to protect it". pic.twitter.com/AH2eQObge4
— Andrew Feinberg (@AndrewFeinberg) September 29, 2023
reporting is correct, was actually dealing with China to give them a heads up on the thinking of the President of the United States. This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH! A war between China and the United States could have been the result of this treasonous act. To be continued!!!
- Car thieves stole over half of the inventory from a newly-opened car dealership in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on Tuesday night, ABC6 News reported.
- City Motors of Philadelphia, which had only been open for a week, lost seven of its 11 cars after thieves broke into the main office and took the keys and titles to several of the vehicles on the lot, according to ABC6. Although police have attempted to look into the thefts, the dealership had not yet installed its security cameras because it was so new to the area.
Apparently, the three compromised idiots supposedly running their respective countries (Mexico, Canada and the US) signed something called the Declaration of North America (DNA) today.
Keep in mind that the stone-cold fact is that we've learned over time that whatever [they]… pic.twitter.com/QpNaa7Z5z7
— AwakenedOutlaw⚒️ (@AwakenedOutlaw) September 29, 2023
- tell us something is (e.g. the Affordable Healthcare Act) it’s almost certain that the opposite it true…so OF COURSE this agreement would just represent more of the same globalist tripe.
- So, in an effort to assist those who are still learning this lesson the hard way, I took the liberty of breaking down in detail, point by point, each of the 6 areas of interest that the agreement intends to address. The following is my in-depth/thoughtful analysis: _____ “The leaders are determined to fortify our region’s security, prosperity, sustainability and inclusiveness through commitments across six pillars”:
- 1) diversity, equity, and inclusion Bullshit
- 2) climate change and the environment Bullshit
- 3) competitivenessBullshit
- 4) migration and development Bullshit
- 5) health Bullshit
- 6) regional security Bullshit And there you have it.
- Good talk.
- The shocking incident occurred at Hazelbrook Middle School right outside of Portland, Oregon.
- A young female student was violently beaten by a trans-identified male in the hallway of an Oregon public school.The shocking incident occurred at Hazelbrook Middle School in the Tigard Tualatin School District, which is right outside of Portland, Oregon.The brutal beatdown captured on video shows the trans-identified student, a biological male, throwing multiple blows to the female student’s head after he violently grabbed her hair, yanked her back and forth, then knocked her down flat in the school hallway.As the girl lay on the ground, he viscously grabbed her by the hair, dragging the girl across the ground before violently assaulting her further.
Trans male attacks female student in Oregon high school. This was certainly planned given multiple people were filming. All involved should be suspended and he should be charged with assault as a male
Identify as you wish, but you can't hide from your innate sex characteristics pic.twitter.com/Ov1CQ4ZycY
— Riley Gaines (@Riley_Gaines_) September 28, 2023
- After video of the incident began to circulate on social media, Hazelbrook Middle School made their X account private.
Good Morning !
Elevator going down
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) September 29, 2023
- A TRUMP DERANGED LUNATIC! Nikki “Birdbrain” Haley was exposed for her caustic DISLOYALTY & LIES about the Republican Party, and me. Doesn’t have what it takes, NEVER DID! Lyin’ Mike Pence has lost a lot of his energy. Very flat, needs me badly! Actually, quite sad to watch, but he’ll get better. Too much J-6! Tim Scott stepped it up. Wonderful guy. Looking forward to getting his Endorsement! Vivek said I was a great President. Thank you. Good Job! Ron DeSanctimonious had a bad night. He can feel the end is near. Dropping like a rock!￼
Elon Musk just fired half of the Election Integrity Team at X.
Allowing election misinformation to fester on this platform opens our democracy up to further attack and disinformation.
But Elon seems fine with that.
— Adam Schiff (@AdamSchiff) September 28, 2023
- Connecticut lawmakers voted to allocate $150,000 for a special election monitor for Bridgeport. The decision comes in the wake of a scandal that has rocked the state’s largest city, where surveillance footage captured a woman inserting multiple pieces of paper into an absentee ballot drop box just one week before the mayoral primary election.
- Under the newly passed legislation, the special monitor will be responsible for conducting inspections and investigations for the upcoming 2023 municipal election and the 2024 state election in Bridgeport, NBC Connecticut reported.
- State Sen. Rob Sampson, a Republican from Wolcott, emphasized the importance of the new legislation but also expressed concerns. “It’s necessary to show the people of Connecticut that we’re not going to tolerate people undermining our election process,” said Sampson. He added that the video confirmed his long-standing fears about the potential misuse of absentee ballots.
- Sampson, along with other Republicans in the state House, unsuccessfully attempted to amend the election monitor bill to eliminate drop boxes from outside all 169 city and town halls across Connecticut. They argue that such a move would further secure the electoral process and instill greater confidence among voters.
Return to comments re: Pelosi and John M (some of us refuse to say his last name for a reason).
This all has meaning – everything stated. Big picture stuff – few positions allow for this direct knowledge.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
45 departing Mar-a-Lago for California… pic.twitter.com/1yfOfUjm2y
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) September 29, 2023
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.