Watch The X22 Report On Video
The European states are starting to realize that they cannot depend on other nations for their energy. The [CB]/Biden admin are failing to keep the narrative, each passing day it gets worse and worse. Producer inflation rises to 10%. Russia planning new supply routes. SA considers accepting other currencies. The [DS] is in trouble, Zelensky is now making the rounds and visiting countries, which means they already lost. Putin just seized the [DS] assets in Ukraine and barred them from entering. Trump puts out a statement that their crimes are going to be finally revealed. What we are witnessing is the destruction of the old guard.
- The Biden Regime last week sent delegation to Venezuela to beg Marxist dictator Maduro for oil.
- According to White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, importing Venezuela oil is “not an active conversation at this time.”
- Producer price inflation rose to 10.0% in February — the largest year-over-year increase in US history.
- It was another Joe Biden record.
- This was the largest annual increase in history.
- Producer price index inflation today = Consumer price index tomorrow
The Washington Examiner reported:
the news signals more pain to come for households. The producer price index gauges the wholesale prices of goods, which are eventually passed down to consumers.
The news came just days after a report for the month of February found consumer prices increased by 7.9% — the fastest annual rate in four decades. The high rate of inflation has damaged President Joe Biden politically and undercut support for his spending proposals.
Those days are coming to an end.
- “Saudi Arabia is in active talks with Beijing to price its some of its oil sales to China in yuan,” a move that could cripple not only the petrodollar’s dominance of the global petroleum market –
- According to the report, the talks with China over yuan-priced oil contracts have been off and on for six years but have accelerated this year as the Saudis have grown increasingly unhappy with decades-old U.S. security commitments to defend the kingdom.
- Rachel Levine was honored by f USA Today as one of their Women of the Year.
- Rachel Levein failed her way into the US Department of Health and Human Services as the head of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.
- In February 2021 for some inexplicable reason, the Biden administration removed an Iran-backed jihadi group, the Houthis from the list of known terrorist groups. Apparently not quite as “dangerous” as school parents or Trump voters, the group was removed from the list due to so-called “humanitarian” reasons.
All I see is a criminal
JUST IN: Zelensky says Ukraine must recognize it will not join NATO
- Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Tuesday that Moscow has received written assurances from the US that Ukraine-related sanctions won’t hinder its ability to trade with Iran under the terms of a new nuclear agreement. “We received written guarantees. They are included in the text of the agreement itself on the resumption of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action on the Iranian nuclear program,” Lavrov told reporters in Moscow.
- Moscow has blamed NATO countries for “breaking off the dialogue”
Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM – 8:30 AM EST on Monday – the morning on Oct 30, 2017.
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.
- China issued another warning clearly aimed at Washington as well as its major regional partners like Australia over the weekend which said any nation supporting Taiwan militarily will suffer “the worst consequences”.
- China’s Ministry of National Defense further stated “no one and no force” could ever stop the Chinese military from bringing Taiwan under Beijing’s control if it desires. According to Sky News, “The tirade was delivered a day after Chinese President Xi Jinping engaged in diplomatic talks with Australia in an attempt to repair international relations.” And speaking of Russia’s war in Ukraine, and the question of West-led sanctions from Beijing’s eyes…
- The statement was in reaction to Australia’s defense minister Peter Dutton stating his country stands ready to do “whatever we can” to deter Chinese aggression toward Taiwan. It also came in the context of Taiwan just approving an extra $8.6 billion for military spending over the next half decade. Much spending will reportedly focus on beefing up the island’s missile defenses.
global pandemic &
Are used to scare people into giving up liberty for
global government &
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) March 15, 2022
- Hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malaria drug, was Trump’s Covid darling in 2020
- But a new study says it could help make chemo more effective for some cancers
- Drs have tested the drug on chemo resistant tumours in chicken eggs and mice
- Promising results have led to plans for a trial involving human cancer patients
- Representative Thomas Massie (R-KY) is leading sixteen of his colleagues in a lawsuit against the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The lawsuit, Massie et al v. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, seeks to end the CDC’s illegal mask mandate for individuals traveling on commercial airlines. Massie’s lawsuit takes on additional significance in the face of news reports indicating the Biden Administration is extending the CDC’s mask mandate until April 18.
- “The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention does not have the legal authority to force people traveling on commercial airlines to wear masks,” said Rep. Thomas Massie. “Congress never passed a law requiring masks on commercial flights. This lawsuit targets the faceless bureaucrats who are behind the CDC’s unscientific regulation so that this illegal mask mandate can be brought to a permanent end.”
Massie et al v. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention contains two primary claims:
- First, none of the statutes or regulations cited by the CDC for the authority to mandate that individuals wear masks on commercial airlines, conveyances, and at transportation hubs, permit the CDC to implement or enforce this mandate.
- Second, even if Congress had granted the CDC the authority to promulgate the mask mandate, the granting of this authority would violate a principle known as the “non-delegation doctrine.”
- Representative Massie and his co-plaintiffs are asking a federal court to declare that “the mask mandate is beyond the CDC’s statutory authority or is unconstitutional.” Further, the plaintiffs seek an injunction that prohibits the CDC, or anyone acting on the CDC’s behalf, from enforcing the mask mandate.
- The Florida legislature on March 9 passed a law that will make possession of more than two voter ballots a felony.
- The new legislation will make possession of more than two ballots punishable with a fine of up to $50,000 and five years in prison.The offense was previously a misdemeanor.
- Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis has said he will sign the bill into law.
- More abuse from the crazy left. A Democrat PAC is accusing President Trump of breaking Federal Election Commission (FEC) finance laws because the President has not yet announced whether he will run in 2024.
- Human Events reports:
Democratic super PAC American Bridge accused Trump of breaking campaign finance laws on Monday because he hasn’t yet formally announced whether he will run in 2024.