Watch The X22 Report On Video
[JB] announces he will send another 1 billion to help Ukrainian’s but he won’t help the people here in this country. Why are thousands of cattle dying? Oil companies strike back at Biden. Obama installs propane tanks, what happen to green? Gates hates crypto, do the opposite. The [DS] was trapped in their own agenda. The J6 unselection committee hearing has a problem. It seems Barr and Trump changed Sec 230 and it is law and now the J6 committee is violation. Trump is now demanding equal time. I wonders what information he is going to present to the people. Every step of the way the [DS] will be falling into trap after trap until they cannot climb their way out of it. The clock is running down and the [DS] has no ammunition.
- The White House shares the contents of another phone call between Joe Biden and Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy today in a media release. According to the details of the call, a generous Joe Biden has directed another $1 billion in aid to the laundry operation in order to assist Ukraine “families to purchase essential items.”
- WHITE HOUSE – “This morning, I spoke with President Zelenskyy to discuss Russia’s brutal and ongoing war against Ukraine.
- . Today, I am also announcing an additional $225 million in humanitarian assistance to help people inside Ukraine, including by supplying safe drinking water, critical medical supplies and health care, food, shelter, and cash for families to purchase essential items.” (read more)
While Americans can’t afford to feed their families or fuel their cars, the Biden Regime is sending another $1,000,000,000 to Ukraine. Because, priorities, I guess?
Thousands of cattle are being reported dead in Kansas, which is reportedly being attributed to extremely high heat and humidity.
- Disturbing video of cattle lying dead in the pasture is fueling widespread speculation that the cattle may have died from another cause besides ‘heat stress.’ Estimates for the cattle deaths have ranged from 2,000 head up to 10,000 head.
- “You know, he ran saying he was going to shut down energy production in this country,” DeSantis said, noting that the president is now “trying to demagogue energy companies” as prices continue to reach record highs.
- “That’s what he said, he said no more fossil fuels. He came into office and did this huge executive order that basically shut down things like ANWR and Keystone and all these other things, and so this is the policy, you know, that he pursued and now he’s lashing out because people are upset that this has been a failed policy,” DeSantis said, e
- “In the short term, the U.S. government could enact measures often used in emergencies following hurricanes or other supply disruptions – such as waivers of Jones Act provisions and some fuel specifications to increase supplies,” the press release states.
- Former President Barack Obama has ordered three massive propane tanks for his Martha’s Vineyard property as energy prices nationwide continue to surge.
- The office of the select board of Edgartown, Massachusetts, told The Daily Caller News Foundation that an application for an “underground propane installment was approved at the 79 Turkeyland Cove Road address,” the location of a property owned by former President Barack Obama. The tanks are to be used for “residential purposes,” the office told TheDCNF, and have a total capacity approved of “2,500 gallons which was broken into two 1,000 gallon tanks and one 500 gallon tank.”
- Although propane gas yields fewer carbon emissions than oil and coal, it is still considered a fossil fuel, and the massive installation at the Obama estate is not exactly environmentally friendly. Propane combustion produces numerous waste products such as particulate matter, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, nitrous oxide, carbon monoxide, greenhouse gas, methane and non-methane overall organic carbon.
Stock Market Dips Below 30,000 for First Time Since Joe Biden’s First Days in Office — All Gains Are Erased
- Wow, Dow just broke 30,000 on the downside. Many thought this could never happen. This “stuff” is not good news. They rode “Trump” up for the first year, now it’s all coming down. Doesn’t have to be this way!
- Seventy-four percent of voters believe President Joe Biden’s America is on the wrong track, while just 26 percent say the nation is on the right track, a Wednesday Politico/Morning Consult poll revealed.
- Americans have become increasingly pessimistic about Biden’s America. In January, 32 percent said the nation was on the right track, while sixty-eight percent said it was on the wrong track.
- Microsoft founder Bill Gates recently discussed cryptocurrency and NFTs, stating that the asset trends are “100% based on greater fool theory.” Gates added, “I do think people get bought into these manias, who may not have as much money to spare. So I’m not bullish on bitcoin.”
- Bill Gates criticized cryptocurrency and NFTs, stating that the trend of digital assets is “100% based on greater fool theory.” Gates is referencing the idea that investors can make money from overvalued assets as long as people are willing to bid them higher — which is how many have viewed the NFT market for some time.
- Cancel Wal-Mart. This works both ways.
- BREAKING: Walmart dropping MyPillow products, CEO Mike Lindell says
- George Washington University (GW) officials have decided to remove the school’s “Colonial” mascot following years of woke activists demanding the university ban it for not being “inclusive.” Students then suggested the university change its mascot to a “hippo” or a “riverhorse” instead.
- “The decision to change the Colonials moniker was not taken lightly,” the university added, before stressing that “a new moniker will help unify the university community and serve as a source of pride.”
- The poll has some interesting data points but the one that immediately jumps out is that when it comes to the “preservation of American democracy,” the American people prefer the Republicans.
- It’s not hard to believe why when you see Democrats encouraging protests at the homes of Supreme Court justices, being in favor of packing the Supreme Court, trying to get rid of the Electoral College, and creating things like a Disinformation Governance Board. The wonder is why the number isn’t higher for the Republicans. But what it does show is how Democrats’ propaganda is not going over with the American people.
- The American people are also not buying that whole “Putin Price Hike” thing that Joe Biden has been talking about nor are they buying Biden’s claim that the economy is doing well.
- So even with all the bull that Democrats are slinging, the American people just aren’t buying it.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials waited until late Wednesday evening to release the May Southwest Border Migration Report that confirms a Breitbart Texas report from earlier this month showing the apprehension of 222,656 migrants who illegally crossed the border from Mexico. The report shows the apprehension of the largest number of migrants in any single month dating back to January 2000.
- CBP officials attempted to blame the record-setting report on the expulsion and re-entry of migrants related to the continuation of Title 42.
- “The large number of expulsions during the pandemic has contributed to a higher-than-usual number of migrants making multiple border crossing attempts, which means that total encounters somewhat overstate the number of unique individuals arriving at the border,” CBP officials stated in the letter releasing the report.
- However, Border Patrol agents only expelled 42 percent of the migrants apprehended along the southwest border. Those Title 42 expulsions included 90,650 single adults and 9,850 family units.
- The report then goes on to show that the number of “unique individuals” jumped 15 percent over the previous month — 177,793 migrants. The report also shows an increase of 21 percent in the number of unaccompanied migrant children in May and an eight percent increase in the number of family units apprehended.
- Why? Because they know they’re being made into scapegoats for the failed border policy of the Biden administration.
What we’re seeing right now is the executive branch weaponizing the Office of Professional Responsibility to go after what President Biden perceives as political opponents. He doesn’t like the Border Patrol. He has never liked the mission of the Border Patrol. And now he is going after these agents because he panders to open border activists. This should never happen in this country.
- Joe Biden is considering announcing a “national public health emergency” if Roe v Wade is overturned by the US Supreme Court in the coming days.
- This authoritarian move by the Biden regime would allegedly help women in red states obtain abortions despite the court ruling and the laws of the state.
- Can you even imagine of President Trump would have suggested such abuse by the executive branch?
⚡️📣Just crazy how the mainstream media keeps trying to push this narrative that Ukraine Is winning the war somehow.What about Kherson, Melitopol, Berdyansk, Mariupol, Izum, Balakleya, Popasna, Svetlodarsk,or Svyatogorsk?
Now they want us to pay no attention to Severodonetsk⚡️📣 pic.twitter.com/PkEG8umzzb
— Patrick Lancaster (@PLnewstoday) June 15, 2022
They are now saying that they need to rebrand Monkeypox because it is racist, so now they are going to call it by a different name, because nobody is paying attention, they are trying again with a new name or maybe a new virus ,they’ll never give up,
- The Florida Department of Health, through a statement, said Wednesday that it did not place an order with the federal government for vaccine doses for kids five and under in part because it doesn’t advise all children get vaccinated. The deadline for placing a pre-order was Tuesday and 49 other states met the cutoff date.
TAKE A LISTEN
- The New England Journal of Medicine is sounding the alarms that the nation’s botched Covid-19 “vaccine” rollout is causing Americans to lose confidence in all vaccines.
- Now, the nation’s doctors are concerned that Americans no longer trust them. It’s not hard to understand why.
#January6 Capitol Police Chief J.Thomas Manger, “There is no evidence that Rep. Loudermilk entered the U.S. Capitol with this group on January 5, 2021. We train our officers on being alert…we do not consider any of the activities we observed as suspicious.” pic.twitter.com/VAsFVMilsx
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) June 15, 2022
The Trial of Steve Bannon is scheduled to take place next month
THIS IS NOT AN EO. THIS BECAME LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS ON JANUARY 1, 2021.
- The Fake News Networks are perpetuating lies, falsehoods, and Russia, Russia, Russia type disinformation (same sick people, here we go again!) by allowing the low rated but nevertheless one sided and slanderous Unselect Committee hearings to go endlessly and aimlessly on (and on and on!). It is a one sided, highly partisan Witch Hunt, the likes of which has never been seen in Congress before. Therefore, I am hereby demanding EQUAL TIME to spell out the massive Voter Fraud & Dem Security Breach!
- I DEMAND EQUAL TIME!!!
This is in all caps, he is not saying please can I tell my side, he is demanding it
J6 Committee is most likely in a panic figuring out how to get out of this
“Trump demanded equal time?It’s the law
So this puts them in a predicament, follow the allow and Trump reveals information that they don’t want the public to see, break the law and accept the consquences, or cancel the whole thing, how would this look in front the country.
- The bill comes as the Supreme Court could overturn Roe v. Wade
- Warren’s Health and Location Protection Act — cosponsored by a slate of Democratic senators, including Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and Ron Wyden (D-OR) — would bar “data brokers from selling or transferring location data and health data.” There are few limitations, making the bill one of the most strident proposals aimed at regulating data sales.
TRANSLATION: she wants to ban the tracking of ballot mules’ location data!
— The Right To Bear Memes (@grandoldmemes) June 15, 2022