Watch The X22 Report On Video
Countries are beginning to back track on the green new deal, they are realizing it will not benefit the people, it will hurt them. NY is pushing their agenda to remove gas oven this will fail. Green energy has barely made a dent against fossil fuels. The [DS] is failing, their attacks are not working. The [DS] has released an audio recording of Trump discussing classified docs, but he never mentioned classified docs. Trump most likely set them up. Trump lets the people know that the [DS] is real and soon their reign will be coming to an end. Trump has them where he wants them and the following the path to war, which is the final battle.
- More than 40 years after the country voted to phase out nuclear power, Sweden is now looking to build more nuclear reactors after its parliament formally abandoned its 100% renewable energy target to meet net-zero by 2045.
- On Tuesday the country modified its net zero targets to 100% “fossil-free” which its right-leaning government creates the conditions for the return of nuclear power to the country’s energy mix.
- “We need more electricity production, we need clean electricity and we need a stable energy system,” Finance Minister Elisabeth Svantesson said in parliament.
- Observers said the decision implicitly acknowledges the low quality of unstable wind and solar, and is part of a general collapse of confidence in the renewable energy agenda pioneered in the Nordic countries and in Germany.
- It says the net zero plans envisioned by the International Energy Agency (IEA) — which are the basis of Canada’s own net zero efforts — “are dangerously expensive and will result in painful reductions in living standards for all but the richest, as well as national weakness, societal instability and the eventual failure of the decarbonization effort.”
Patriot artist @ScottLoBaido throws pizza at NYC City Hall after Dems announce plans to crackdown on coal & wood fired pizza ovens
As he throws slices, he yells “give us pizza or give us death”😂
Why would NYC destroy the last good thing they have?!
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) June 26, 2023
- Fossil fuels continued to overwhelmingly dominate global energy supply in 2022, holding steady at roughly 82% of consumption despite the rapid growth of renewables, according to the Energy Institute’s (EI) Statistical Review of World Energy report released Monday.
- Renewable power, excluding hydroelectric power, grew nearly 1 percentage point to 7.5% of global energy consumption, according to the report,
- Switzerland’s central bank is reportedly planning to issue a wholesale digital currency.
- The project will happen on the country’s SIX digital exchange, Swiss National Bank Chairman Thomas Jordan said Monday (June 26).
- “This is not just an experiment, it will be real money equivalent to bank reserves and the objective is to test real transactions with market participants,” said Jordan, whose comments at the Point Zero Forum were reported by Reuters.
- The pilot project — which the chairman said is designed to be for a limited time, at least for now — comes as a host of countries are developing a central bank digital currency (CBDC).
- Last week, International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva noted that at least 10 central banks are “already crossing the finish line” on issuing a national digital currency, although there is “a lot that is still not decided” when it comes to organizing and regulating CBDCs.
The hate is real….. So much for the party of inclusion and acceptance…. https://t.co/SZLxFZv21W
— MarkZ (@originalmarkz) June 26, 2023
- Oh, the irony! New York City Mayor Eric Adams gave BLM a reality check following a brutal Juneteenth celebration.
- Juneteenth – the day intended to commemorate the emancipation of enslaved African Americans – ironically, also marked one of the deadliest days so far in 2023 in New York City. You’d think a celebration of freedom and liberty would inspire a day of peace, but no, it was more akin to a Quentin Tarantino movie – a bloodbath.
- “Juneteenth was our celebration of emancipation and the end of slavery. That was one of the most deadly days in our city,” said Mayor Adams during press conference.
- “Ten shootings, I think. Six homicides. A 16-year-old boy shot in the head. Close range.”
- A Reuters investigation into the genealogies of America’s leading political figures reveals a legacy of slavery in the nation’s corridors of power.
- A staggering fifth of the country’s lawmakers, living presidents, Supreme Court justices, and governors can directly trace their lineage back to ancestors who enslaved Black people.
- This finding includes Joe Biden and every living former U.S. president, with the single exception of President Donald Trump, are direct descendants of individuals who once enslaved Black people.
- According to Reuters, the list includes former presidents Jimmy Carter, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and – Barack Obama through his white mother’s lineage. Trump’s family immigrated to the U.S. after the abolition of slavery.
Connections to slavery also reach to the highest court in the nation, with two out of nine sitting U.S. Supreme Court justices – Amy Coney Barrett and Neil Gorsuch – being direct descendants of slaveholders.
The Reuters investigation also found that the governors of 11 out of 50 U.S. states in 2022 were direct descendants of slaveholders. Strikingly, eight of these governors held office in the 11 states that once formed the Confederate States of America.
- In a comprehensive examination of 536 members of the most recent sitting Congress, Reuters has found that at least 100 are the descendants of slaveholders. A significant proportion of these belongs to the Senate, with 28 members – more than a quarter of the Senate – able to draw direct links to at least one slaveholding ancestor.
- These connections to slavery span party lines, with prominent Democrats and Republicans alike counted among this group.
- Figures include Republican senators Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham as well as Democrats Elizabeth Warren, Tammy Duckworth, Jeanne Shaheen, and Maggie Hassan from the 117th Congress.
- Read the entire report here.
Hunter Biden is set to be disposed on Thursday by lawyers representing Delaware computer shop owner Mac Isaac — the man who gave Hunter’s incriminating laptop to the feds, who then covered it up, lied about it, and censored anyone who mentioned it. https://t.co/omT3WEouPo
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) June 27, 2023
The MSM's misreporting the tax charges v Hunter Biden. He didn't fail to pay IRS $100,000 annually in 2017 and 2018 on $1.5 million in income each year. That's just the statutory minimum. He cheated govt out of $2.2 mil on $8.3 mil, which he received primarily from Chinese payola
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) June 26, 2023
- Hunter Biden evaded paying a portion of his taxes by moving his earnings from Burisma to a Chinese firm and then getting the money back through a “loan,” an IRS whistleblower testified.
#2 "Hunter Biden's firm paid over $25k for Joe's second iPhone (1-302-377-xxxx), which circumvented White House security protocols…"@MarcoPolo501c3's "Report on the Biden Laptop" documents 459 crimes committed by the Bidens & their associates.https://t.co/vEDzU1wdz0 pic.twitter.com/V9C3KFa5W1
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) June 27, 2023
- Who is visiting the White House?
- A new analysis of White House visitor logs reveals notable gaps and missing names.
- Bloomberg reported:
President Joe Biden promised greater transparency about who was visiting his White House, yet a review of visitor logs from his first two years in office reveals notable gaps in disclosure.
The records detail more than 300,000 visitors from January 2021 through February 2023, including lawmakers such as West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin, whose vote Biden was seeking for legislation, and business titans like JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon.
However, a Bloomberg News analysis of the data found duplications, anomalies and missing names. The results raise questions about the accuracy and completeness of the logs that record business meetings, social functions and receptions with Biden and other officials at the White House complex, which includes adjacent office buildings.
For example, the records posted on the White House website show just five visits from Nancy Pelosi when she was House Speaker, despite at least 20 known instances when she was there. And Biden’s former Chief of Staff Ron Klain, whose job would have made him one of the most sought-after people in the complex, is shown hosting only six visitors over two years.
- Biden has only spent 60% of his residency at the White House.
- Joe Biden has spent 40% of his residency on vacation with no visitor logs.
- White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre suggested on Monday a threat by House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) to impeach Attorney General Merrick Garland would be viewed as a distraction by voters.
- House Republicans released a transcript last week from a whistleblower who claims that the attorney general had denied a request to appoint the U.S. attorney in the Hunter Biden case, David Weiss, as special counsel, which would have given him greater powers in the investigation.
- “If it comes true what the IRS whistleblower is saying, we’re going to start impeachment inquiries on the attorney general,” the House speaker said.
- Remember when Democrats used to love whistleblowers?! They don’t like them so much anymore!
- Wray will testify before the House Judiciary Committee on July 12
🚨JP Morgan Board Member & Billionaire, James Crown, has died from a “Car Accident”
– He was once considered to be in Barack Obama’s “inner circle.” He was appointed by Obama in 2014 to serve on his intelligence advisory board.
It sounds like James Crown was taken… pic.twitter.com/77MJr1DoMl
— UltraMJTruth (@MJTruthUltra) June 26, 2023
MY THOUGHTS: It sounds like James Crown was taken out. It sounds like JP Morgan is cleaning up some loose ends. They’re a criminal syndicate.
The list of their criminal behavior grows. •
May 2023 – US Virgin Islands can’t find Google co-founder Larry Page to subpoena him in a lawsuit against JP Morgan Chase for ‘enabling Epstein’s sex-trafficking ring’ dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1 •
June 2023 – JP Morgan agrees to pay Epstein victims $290million in historic class action lawsuit settlement after it was revealed bank continued to do business with him for years despite labeling him a ‘high risk client’ dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1 •
- I built hundreds of miles of Border Wall, got Mexico to give us, FREE, thousands of soldiers to stand guard at our Border (and much more!), and created the strongest and safest Southern Border in U.S. History. I will do it again, and quickly! Also, I will get the many bad ones out of our Country, FAST!
- Federal government’s moves show it “implicitly admitting that its censorship activities are unconstitutional,” interim staff report says.
- The Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency outsourced its “censorship operation” to a nonprofit it funded following a First Amendment lawsuit by Louisiana and Missouri attorneys general, “implicitly admitting that its censorship activities are unconstitutional,” according to an interim staff report by House Judiciary Committee Republicans shared with Just the News.
- CISA also wanted to use the Center for Internet Security, which operates the Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC) and Elections Infrastructure Information Sharing and Analysis Center (EI-ISAC), as its “mouthpiece” to obfuscate its own role in censorship, the report says.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) June 26, 2023
- A large majority of Americans say the United States should recognize democratic Taiwan as independent from Communist China, according to a Rasmussen Reports poll released Monday.
- Sixty-four percent of likely voters told Rasmussen that “the United States should officially recognize Taiwan as an independent nation, separate from China.” Only 14 percent oppose U.S. recognition of Taiwan, while 22 percent are unsure.
- The findings come only days after Secretary of State Antony Blinken said official U.S. policy is that “we do not support Taiwan independence.”
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) June 26, 2023
The same feds that parade around as Patriot Front were at the Capitol. This masked fed wearing an earpiece was caught removing a window from the capitol. When he realized he was being recorded, he blamed another man. He has not been added to the FBI's most wanted list, arrested,…
— @amuse (@amuse) June 25, 2023
🚨BREAKING🚨: The identities of the two FEDS have been found pic.twitter.com/Gj8G4f96dE
— Dillon Fillion (@DillonFillionIA) June 25, 2023
- Following reports from other states regarding vote discrepancies, an analysis was conducted of the total number of ballots counted in the 2022 Arizona general election compared to the number of registered voters.
- A potential 8,241-vote discrepancy was discovered between the total number of registered voters listed as voting and the total number of ballots counted in the 2022 Arizona general election, about 29.4 times the 280-vote difference in the attorney general race.
- The results indicate that there were either more votes counted than registered voters who voted in the 2022 Arizona general election or that Arizona counties have failed to keep accurate records of who voted in the election. Either way, this study has discovered a concerning issue.
NBC's new poll reveals that Kamala Harris has a net negative approval rating of a WHOPPING -17% (32 approve vs 49 disapprove). That's the LOWEST for any VP ever in the poll's history.
What did you expect when your VP is an affirmative action hire who slept her way to the top?
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) June 26, 2023
- Eric Bolling interviewed President Trump recently and asked Trump if he thinks he will face Joe Biden in the 2024 election to which Trump responded he believes Biden will have a hard time even making it to the starting gate.
- Trump then switched gears and stated, “I will say, RFK Jr. who I have known not very well but I’ve known for a while, I respect him.”
- He continued “A lot of people respect him, he has a lot of important points to be made.”
RFK jr is redpilling the Ds, The [DS] will attack him, this will then show the Ds who the true enemy is
The next trial delay game (and media scandal) I expect will be that one of the defense attorneys is denied security clearance–by DOJ.
Notice Smith's wording "absent complicating circumstances" pic.twitter.com/OIls0gUWKr
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) June 26, 2023
This is the order Jack Smith wanted the former president to sign pic.twitter.com/wIB77LU4dr
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) June 26, 2023
Wow, this could be a major government scandal. General Milley seditiously attacked Trump for a plan to invade Iran that Milley himself proposed? https://t.co/97cDU56iBE
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) June 27, 2023
- In corrupt DOJ fashion, with Garland’s impeachment , DOJ leaks an audio from Trump case, which gives the fake news mafia all the fodder they need to bury the truth, Hunter Biden is an international criminal boosted by his dad and the CCP.
- Don’t read the headlines, listen to the recording, NEVER does Trump or anyone else identify the doc or say he has said classified doc. From my time as a public defender, this is where you call DOJ’s bluff- they don’t any such doc. This case is a farce.
Putting aside the obvious that…
1) Trump could declassify any document he wanted to before leaving office
2) The classified markings remaining on a document don't matter once they've been declassified
3) Where is the document?
Are Jack Smith and DOJ leaking supposed…
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) June 27, 2023
The fact that Special Counsel Jack Smith's team (presumably) leaked this audio to CNN only further supports the fact that this prosecution of @realDonaldTrump is politically motivated.
They're playing to the mainstream media peanut gallery; not making a case to a jury. https://t.co/13R2gAH5in
— Will Scharf (@willscharf) June 27, 2023
- Despite the grand pontifications and breathless pearl-clutching by the CNN narrative engineers, the audio will NEVER be used at trial – if there is even a trial – which is highly unlikely, because it cannot be admitted into evidence. That’s why Jack Smith gave it to them. The audio is useless, except for the value in promoting the lawfare narrative engineering effort.
- Why? Because the documents that are claimed to be heard in the audio are nowhere to be found. That’s right, the DOJ and FBI never found any “classified” or “super-secret” documents as described in the audio. As a result, the audio represents nothing, a literal nothingburger, because without the documents the audio is inadmissible.
- The special prosecutor Jack Smith is leaking stupid stuff to the media, getting every moonbat leftist hyped up, for one reason only… to generate a public narrative. That’s it. That’s the sum total of the construct, and this leak by them -to generate this outcome- shows exactly that.
- Source: theconservativetreehouse.com
- The Deranged Special Prosecutor, Jack Smith, working in conjunction with the DOJ & FBI, illegally leaked and “spun” a tape and transcript of me which is actually an exoneration, rather than what they would have you believe. This continuing Witch Hunt is another ELECTION INTERFERENCE Scam. They are cheaters and thugs!
- COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THE DERANGED, TRUMP HATING JACK SMITH, HIS FAMILY, AND HIS FRIENDS, THAT AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, I COME UNDER THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT, AS AFFIRMED BY THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, NOT BY THIS PSYCHOS’ FANTASY OF THE NEVER USED BEFORE ESPIONAGE ACT OF 1917. “SMITH” SHOULD BE LOOKING AT CROOKED JOE BIDDEN AND ALL OF THE CRIMES THAT HE HAS PERPETRATED ON THE AMERICAN PUBLIC, INCLUDING THE MILLIONS & MILLIONS OF DOLLARS HE EXTORTED FROM FOREIGN COUNTRIES!
This all sounds like a setup. Its to perfect
Trump has video cameras all over the place, do you think the video will surface to show the papers he was holding were newspapers or blank papers.
- Judge Aileen Cannon, a Trump appointee, issued her first smackdown of Special Counsel Jack Smith.
- Judge Cannon on Monday denied Jack Smith’s motion to keep a list of 84 potential witnesses under seal in the classified documents case.
- The judge said Jack Smith failed to explain why it was necessary to keep the names of the witnesses a secret.
- Jack Smith was also trying to block Trump and his alleged co-conspirator, Walt Nauta, from communicating with the 84 witnesses.
President Trump: “They cheat like hell but..once I’m back in their reign will be over
I will totally obliterate the Deep State”
This is why he keeps getting indicted & why my support only grows
I don’t want Mr. Nice Guy
I want a human MOAB to destroy the criminal cartel in DC pic.twitter.com/Cpbk7rqtHJ
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) June 27, 2023