Watch The X22 Report On Video
Inflation is hitting Germany hard. Russian gas supplies to the EU have dropped by 50%. The EU stocked up on gas, will it be enough to get through the winter. Biden lies again. The [CB] is using the same playbook they used in 2008. The [DS] is feeling pain, fear and panic all at the same time. Their system is being ripped apart and nothing can stop this. Soon their treasonous crimes will be completely exposed for all to see. Justice is coming. The bull horn has shifted to the people, will the [DS] try to shut it all down, they know once the lose the midterms investigations will begin, documents will be revealed and this truth will reach the world. Panic,Pain and Fear all at the same time.
- Russian gas supplies to the EU dropped by almost 50% since May,
- “ As of October 1, the slump has reached 47%,” CEO Leonid Mikhelson said at the Eurasian Economic Forum in Baku, adding that the EU has almost replenished the shortfall by boosting LNG consumption by 65%.
- According to his estimates, the EU has received a total of 43bcm in additional volumes of gas via its LNG terminals, with 29bcm arriving from the US.
Wow — wait until retailer numbers come in.
Biden Admin was touting 2.6% growth today. They try to wring inflation out of that — but I suspect inflation is so bad they are simply unable to do so effectively, and the growth number is inaccurate and will be revised downward. https://t.co/WFT187aNhZ
— Shipwreckedcrew.substack.com (@shipwreckedcrew) October 27, 2022
- During portions of an interview with CNN aired on Thursday’s broadcast of “OutFront,” Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen stated that she doesn’t see indications of a recession in the American economy right now, the Biden administration isn’t getting credit for economic problems avoided by its actions, and people should be patient as they wait for the results of the Biden administration’s policies.
- Yellen stated, “I don’t see signs of a recession in this economy at this point.” And “We have unemployment at a 50-year low. There are two job vacancies for every American who is looking for work. We have solid household finances, business finances, banks that are well-capitalized, and we’ve been creating, [on] average, 300,000 jobs a month.”
- Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke told lawmakers that even though the U.S. economy is facing a difficult combination of circumstances, the Fed is not forecasting a recession.
- “The U.S. economy remains extraordinarily resilient,” the U.S. central bank chief said in answering questions after testifying before the House of Representatives Budget Committee.
- Bernanke added that growth will be worse this year. “We currently see the economy as continuing to grow, but growing at a relatively slow pace, particularly in the first half of this year,” he said. “Recent indications suggest, though, that the economy has softened somewhat and that the growth prospects for 2008 are certainly below that of last year.”
- g Nancy Pelosi’s home in San Francisco was broken into. The man entered through the sliding door. Her husband Paul Pelosi was violently assaulted.
- Paul Pelosi was taken to the hospital. The assailant was arrested. He was allegedly was shouting, “Where’s Nancy? Where’s Nancy?”
- The attack is under investigation.
UPDATE: The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation.
According to reports, the assailant beat Paul Pelosi with a hammer.
Let’s see the security camera footage of the Pelosi house break in before blaming MAGA
Funny how all these distractions and narrative empathy boosters always happen right before elections.
- 1. The FBI denied possessing any information or files related to the Seth Rich murder. But that was not true and eventually, the information was discovered. The FBI was forced to admit they were holding information on Seth Rich.
- Attorney Ty Clevenger brought the government to court and last month the FBI was ordered to turn over information on Seth Rich’s computer that they possessed, and documents pertaining to Crowdstrike and the purported hack of the DNC in 2016.
- And now, once again, the FBI is stalling!
- What are they hiding? Why won’t they turn the information over?
On Friday,The FBI asked for 66 years before releasing any information on the Seth Rich investigation.
The Epoch Times reported:
The FBI is asking a U.S. court to reverse its order that it produce information from Seth Rich’s laptop computer.
If the court does not, the bureau wants 66 years to produce the information.
Why did BO instruct HS & BP to release MS13 captures at the border?
What agency has direct ties to (2) major drug cartels?
Why is AG Sessions / POTUS prioritizing the removal of MS13?
Why is AG Sessions / POTUS prioritizing building the wall?
Who do you hire for a hit?
Who can be eliminated after the job is complete?
Who was found dead (2) shortly after his murder?
What affiliation did they have?
- Will be required to follow World Health Organization standards
- YouTube announced a new policy Thursday that will allow “healthcare information providers” to be certified in an effort to combat misinformation.
- “YouTube Health has been working on additional ways to help doctors, nurses, mental health professionals and healthcare information providers to bring high quality health information into the spaces that people visit throughout their day – like their favorite video-sharing app,” Dr. Garth Graham, global head of YouTube Health, said in a blog post.
- Certain medical professionals and health information providers will be eligible to apply for specific YouTube Health features, Graham wrote, adding that users of the platform would be able to identify “authoritative sources” to more easily evaluate information on topics surrounding health.
- Those applying for the certification must provide their medical license, follow “best practices” criteria for health information sharing set by the Council of Medical Specialty Societies (CMSS), the National Academy of Medicine (NAM) and the World Health Organization (WHO), and have an account in good standing with YouTube while meeting other criteria.
- YouTube announced guidelines aimed at cracking down on “vaccine misinformation” in September 2021, specifically stating that those who called WHO-approved vaccines “dangerous” or “ineffective” would be targeted. The site’s policies specifically prohibit contradicting the WHO on “vaccine safety, efficacy, and ingredients.”
the bird is freed
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 28, 2022
Dear Twitter Advertisers pic.twitter.com/GMwHmInPAS
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 27, 2022
Twitter’s engineers reportedly could no longer make changes to code as of noon today, per Bloomberg.
How it started How it’s going pic.twitter.com/7cAnRKqPT1
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) October 28, 2022
- It won’t be long before they discover the laundry list of Orwellian brainwashing activity.
-Censorship of fact
-Prevalence of child pornography
-Calculated Election interference
- Soon, the sheep will be made aware of the weaponization of social media.
- They’re **very VERY worried** now that Elon has control of all their DM’s.
- Surprisingly enough it wasn’t a problem at all when the old censorship/intelligence regime was in charge.
- But now it is.
- And hey Peter, you know better than anyone:
- Deleting your account DM’s manually does not remove them from Twitter’s servers. It just means you and the person you sent them to can’t see them anymore.
- European Medicines Agency (EMA) recommended adding “heavy menstrual bleeding” to the list of side effects caused by Pfizer and Moderna’s mRNA shots.
- In April 2021, The Gateway Pundit first reported on the tens of thousands of women who complained about irregular menstruation after taking the COVID vaccines.
- Women who received the Covid vaccine reported to have spotting in between their cycles, shortened cycles, and lengthened cycles.
- However, anyone who spoke about a link between Covid vaccines and menstrual problems/fertility issues was labeled a “conspiracy theorist.”
- New York Democrat Gov. Kathy Hochul this week encouraged parents to remask their toddlers to protect them from RSV (respiratory syncytial virus), contending that children are “more socialized to the idea of wearing a mask” anyway.
- “We’re not mandating this,” she said, but she made it clear that she is strongly recommending parents remask their toddlers.
so those crazy conservative bigots were right yet again, in other words pic.twitter.com/rfdscheZjo
— Woke Archive (@WokeArchive) October 27, 2022
- Policymakers said ‘substantial’ evidence pointing to lab accident has emerged
- But evidence for a natural spillover ‘is missing’ even after three years of probes
- Unwillingness to cooperate means China ‘should no longer get benefit of doubt’
- Findings come in an interim report pubished by the Senate Committee on Health
- Origins of Covid still shrouded in mystery with no concrete evidence either way
- But China has shut down independent probes into lab and silenced scientists
- The Covid pandemic was most likely the result of a lab leak, according to a bombshell Senate report.
- Policymakers said there was ‘substantial’ evidence of an accident at a research facility — while evidence for a natural spillover is ‘still missing’.
- The interim report concluded that China ‘s unwillingness to cooperate or open up the lab in question meant it ‘no longer deserves the benefit of the doubt’.
- Hosts and analysts on far-left MSNBC ran damage control after Pennsylvania Democrat Senate nominee John Fetterman’s poor performance in his first and only debate against Republican nominee Mehmet Oz.
- During Tuesday’s debate, Fetterman, who suffered a stroke in May, struggled with his speech, resulting in several gaffes, mispronunciations, and long pauses.
- Supreme Court: yes, that’s correct
- Dems/Media: OH MY SATAN THEY’RE TRYING TO STEAL THE 2024 ELECTION