Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people around the world are pushing back, the more the [WEF]/[CB] push the people into the green new scam, the more the people are going to wake up and push back. The world is getting colder not warmer, the agenda is failing. People are buying gold in Costco, ask yourself why? The [DS] is now going to push everything they have at Trump, they don’t care about the optics anymore. Trump has pushed the [DS] to the breaking point, the [DS] is panicking and they will expose all of their moves. Election interference and the overthrow of the US government is now being exposed, tick tock. Space Command achieves full operational capability, the timing is everything.
- Around 3,000 farmers are expected to attend on hundreds of tractors, moving in a convot around the iconic Brandenburg Gate.
- There have been similar protests in other European countries, such as the Netherlands, as governments seek to cut greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture.
- Why are German farmers protesting?
- The protest is against the government’s plan to remove tax privileges and subsidies which farmers currently benefit from. The government says the measures should help protect the climate.
- Under the plans, farmers will no longer get tax breaks for diesel they use whilst farming, nor an exemption from car tax for farming vehicles.
- According to a new white paper published Wednesday by the Davos outfit in partnership with McKinsey & Company, it’s time to print more money to further devalue the wealth of the common man, in order to pursue the apparent noble goal of “decarbonization.”
- “The world needs up to $3.5 trillion of additional investments each year to reach net-zero and restore nature,” the report highlights state, adding that an organization spun up by the WEF called Giving to Amplify Earth Action (GAEA) is determined to shake down the relevant parties for the money.
- According to the whitepaper, which is creepily titled, “The Role of Public-Private-Philanthropic Partnerships in Driving Climate and Nature Transitions,” private organizations should surrender their autonomy to governments in exchange for an endless amount of credit and a backstop of protection should their business fail in the open market.
- “We haven’t found a home in Istanbul. It’s terribly expensive. We’ve moved in with my parents,” 44-year-old Hafize Gaye Erkan, who took up her post in June after two decades in the United States, told reporters.
- Erkan previously worked at Goldman Sachs and First Republic Bank and is now getting a crash course in the skyrocketing prices that have left many young people unable to find housing.
- Well here’s an inconvenient talking point for Justin Trudeau and his staff: Bank of Canada Deputy Governor Toni Gravelle gave a speech last week which focused on the ties between rising immigration and rising inflation.
- The surge in immigration in Canada has led to an unprecedented demand for housing, outpacing construction and driving up shelter costs, Gravelle said during his speech.
- Taking a cautious stance on monetary policy, Gravelle also expressed the need for further reduction in inflation before committing to any future decisions on interest rate adjustments, according to TrueNorth.
- “Canada’s housing supply has not kept pace with recent increases in immigration. This is different from the United States where housing construction has been more flexible to respond to population shifts and where rent inflation is expected to continue to decline,” he continued. “This jump in demographic demand coupled with existing structural supply issues could explain why rent inflation continues to climb in Canada. It also helps explain, in part, why housing prices have not fallen as much as we expected,” Gravelle said.
🚨BREAKING: The state of Tennessee just filed a groundbreaking first of its kind lawsuit against BlackRock over its ESG policies.
The office of @AgTennessee in the suit alleges that BlackRock violated consumer protection laws by denying investors the ability to make an informed…
— Michael Seifert (@realmichaelseif) December 18, 2023
- choice on whether their money is being used for ESG. Finally, the corporation that epitomizes the poisonous nature of woke capital is being held accountable.
🚨Record-High Levels of Homelessness Hit the U.S
Over 653,104 people are now homeless
Highest level since they began tracking the figure back in 2007, according to Chartr
Assistance packages are declining, while the nationwide cost of shelter has sharply risen by +20%… pic.twitter.com/JoDJbpDxxD
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) December 18, 2023
Your son is on trial for failing to pay his fair share of taxes, but he could spend $800,000.00 on hookers and drugs but not child support!!!
You should sit this one out. https://t.co/JFJAg8s6nj
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) December 18, 2023
Red Sea is now largely closed to traffic. That's 8.8 million bpd of daily oil transit, and nearly 380 million tons of daily cargo transit.
Global traffic now will be rerouted around Cape of Good Hope, adding 40% to voyage distance (and even more to cost) pic.twitter.com/Xct7x03tFI
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) December 18, 2023
- Wholesale retailer Costco sold more than $100 million worth of gold in the most recent quarter, with gold bars seeing high demand from customers.
- “You’ve probably read about the fact that we’re selling one-ounce gold bars. We sold over $100 million of gold during the quarter” ended Sept. 30, Richard Galanti, the chief financial officer of Costco, said during an earnings call on Dec. 14. This was the first quarter of fiscal 2024 at Costco. The wholesale retailer started selling gold online beginning September. In an earnings call late that month, Mr. Galanti had alluded to massive demand for the product.
- “When we load them [gold bars] on the site, they’re typically gone within a few hours.”
- The gold bars were listed for sale at $2,069.99 on Friday,
- Following the event, a photograph of the driver responsible was released. Secret Service members were seen communicating with the individual operating the vehicle involved in the crash.
- The shocking crash opened up a range of possibilities, from a drunk driver to a potential assassination attempt. Now, we have an official answer and the identity of the perpetrator.
- Wilmington police charged 46-year-old James Cooper with driving under the influence.
Trump wants to stop murderers and rapists from trafficking women and children across our border.
And that makes him Hitler.
This is the actual narrative they’re trying to sell to the public 😆🤡 pic.twitter.com/xtPEG8MPGs
— Patri0tsareinContr0l (@Patri0tContr0l) December 17, 2023
- Border security is one of the top concerns for the average American. Although most of the media is ignoring the crisis, it is a vital topic heading into the 2024 election.
- Since August, the importance of border security has jumped eight percentage points in national polls.
- A Fox News poll released Sunday shows 8 out of 10 voters see the border as a significant priority with some seeing it as an emergency or major issue.
- A majority of those polled said increasing the number of Border Patrol agents was the best way to secure the border. Go figure.
- A previously unseen picture of Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft, with one of Jeffrey Epstein’s accusers has surfaced, as reported by the Wall Street Journal.
- The Journal has unearthed disturbing details about Jeffrey Epstein’s continued exploitation and abuse of women, which persisted unabated until his arrest in 2019. Contrary to the beliefs of many of his high-profile associates, Epstein’s predatory behavior did not cease following his 2008 conviction.
- Epstein, exploiting his vast network of influential connections, promised numerous women career opportunities ranging from roles in Woody Allen films to positions at the United Nations, and modeling contracts with Victoria’s Secret.
- The newly released image, which captures Gates in a seemingly casual pose alongside a young Polish model identified as an accuser of Epstein, was reportedly taken at Gates’ office in Seattle in March 2014.
- According to the report, the model, whose identity was concealed in the photograph, met Epstein prior to the snapshot being taken and was rapidly entangled in a series of promises concerning career advancement through Epstein’s powerful connections.
- Wall Street Journal reported:
- This woman was also photographed with figures such as Woody Allen and former CBS News journalist Charlie Rose.
Jeffrey Epstein Never Stopped Abusing Women—and His VIP Circle Helped Make It Possible
A WSJ investigation shows Epstein continued ensnaring young women for abuse after his 2008 conviction. This is their story of what happened.
"she met Epstein’s associates, including Gates,… pic.twitter.com/ZpsQg3SxgS
— Norman Spector (@nspector4) December 18, 2023
- Wall Street Journal reported:
The EU Commission just opened formal proceedings on X and threatened Elon Musk with sanctions if he did not give in to the censorship. For example, when we talked about illegal immigration in Lampedusa, EU socialist politicians censored us because we wrote "invasion". They want… pic.twitter.com/gIAVB9CRDf
— RadioGenoa (@RadioGenoa) December 18, 2023
- The European Union Commission is trying to censor for their citizens so they don’t see the reality that their countries are being invaded and their culture destroyed. The EU Commission already controls legacy corporate news media on their continent. That is why they must bring X under control otherwise the truth will reach their citizens. Their goal is to avoid more elections like the Netherlands where Geert Wilders won recently.
Today we open formal infringement proceedings against @X :
⚠️ Suspected breach of #Transparency obligations
— Thierry Breton (@ThierryBreton) December 18, 2023
- “It is complete nonsense – and I think President Biden understands that,” Russia’s President Putin told state television channel Rossiya in a Sunday interview, as a response to claims made earlier this month by President Biden, who claimed that Russia is eyeing an invasion of countries beyond Ukraine.
- “Russia has no reason, no interest – no geopolitical interest, neither economic, political nor military – to fight with NATO countries,” the Russian leader added.
- He then suggested that Biden’s recent rhetoric is all about stoking fears in the Western public in order to further justify his “erroneous policy” concerning the Ukraine conflict.
RED SEA ATTACKS FORCE REROUTING OF VESSELS, DISRUPTING SUPPLY CHAINS (Reuters)
Mounting attacks by the Iran-aligned Yemeni Houthi militant group on ships in the Red Sea are disrupting maritime trade as leading global freight firms reroute around the Cape of Good Hope to avoid… pic.twitter.com/KTJeZfxrwh
— FXHedge (@Fxhedgers) December 18, 2023
- Add Taiwanese container shipping line Evergreen and Belgian tanker owner Euronav to the growing list of major shipping firms halting all sails through the Red Sea strait. This brings the total to seven.
- Also, the UK Navy disclosed more details regarding today’s incident in the Red Sea, reporting that an explosion hit the side of a commercial vessel near Yemen. The Norwegian owner of the ship confirmed that an “unidentified object” had impacted the vessel on the port side.
Between 10% and 12% of global trade passes through the Red Sea each year.
And it begins.
From Pakistan to Italy via Libya. Islamic invasion continues unabated. pic.twitter.com/HQpxqH354M
— RadioGenoa (@RadioGenoa) December 18, 2023
You can only understand this once you know this pic.twitter.com/PYdcoHClW8
— Ouriel 🇮🇱 (@OurielOhayon) December 18, 2023
Qatar bought 9.9% of the Empire State Realty Trust for $622 million in 2016. Chairman, Anthony E. Malkin: “We look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship.” #timing #terrorism #power https://t.co/TocTd3PN6b pic.twitter.com/ai5orAgAXg
— BMMWorldwide (@BMMWorldwide) December 18, 2023
Aug 24, 2016
🚨Report: The U.S. will enter 2024 with its smallest military in over 80 years. pic.twitter.com/VRNjOrz4y7
— The Calvin Coolidge Project (@TheCalvinCooli1) December 18, 2023
- An honor guard collapsed in front of the casket of Justice Sandra Day O’Connor on Monday.
- Sandra Day O’Connor, the first female Supreme Court Justice, passed away earlier this month at the age of 93.
- She was honored at a Supreme Court ceremony on Monday.
- An honor guard collapsed in front of Sandra Day O’Connor’s casket on Monday. WATCH:
- EXCL: Experts said ‘robust’ study should reassure people about Covid jab safety
- Cardiologists have hailed a ‘landmark’ and ‘reassuring’ study showing no spike in sudden cardiac deaths in young athletes.
- Debunking a major claim peddled by anti-vaxxers in the wake of Covid, scientists discovered such cases have actually fallen after examining 20 years of US college sports.
Background: Understanding the incidence, causes, and trends of sudden cardiac death (SCD) among young competitive athletes is critical to inform preventive policies.
Methods: This study included National Collegiate Athletic Association athlete deaths during a 20-year time frame (July 1, 2002, through June 30, 2022). Athlete deaths were identified through 4 separate independent databases and search strategies (National Collegiate Athletic Association resolutions list, Parent Heart Watch database and media reports, National Center for Catastrophic Sports Injury Research database, and insurance claims). Autopsy reports and medical history were reviewed by an expert panel to adjudicate causes of SCD.
The Biden administration is removing the Reconciliation Monument in Arlington.
The monument was built 109 years ago to honor post-Civil War reconciliation and national unity.
History is being rewritten before our eyes. pic.twitter.com/GC7u7f8Ao4
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) December 17, 2023
- A Trump-appointed federal judge on Monday issued a temporary restraining order halting the removal of a Confederate memorial at Arlington National Cemetery.
US District Judge Rossie Alston issued a restraining order. A hearing is set for Wednesday.
BREAKING: Trump appointed U.S. District Judge Rossie Alston has issued a restraining order halting the removal of a Confederate memorial at Arlington National Cemetery.
The memorial removal began on Monday but was halted after Alston's order was issued.
Alston explained that… pic.twitter.com/FKQS2aEVPe
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) December 18, 2023
NBC Washington reported:
- Rep. Bennie Thompson, chairman of the now-defunct House Jan. 6 Select Committee, has confirmed to Republican lawmakers that the panel sent records to prosecutors who have filed charges against former President Donald Trump, after initially saying he had not preserved such material.
- Mr. Thompson, Mississippi Democrat, made the acknowledgment in a Dec. 13 letter to House Administration Oversight Chairman Barry Loudermilk, Georgia Republican, in response to Mr. Loudermilk’s request a week earlier.
- “As stated in its Final Report, the bipartisan Select Committee transmitted its evidence of potential crimes to prosecutors conducting concurrent, independent investigations of then-President Trump’s multi-part conspiracy to overturn the legitimate results of the 2020 Presidential election and the deadly January 6th insurrection,” Mr. Thompson told Mr. Loudermilk. Republicans launched an inquiry in early December into whether the Select Committee sent documents and materials to Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney Fani Willis to help her build a criminal case against Mr. Trump. Ms. Willis, a Democrat, is prosecuting Mr. Trump and more than a dozen co-defendants on charges related to efforts to overturn President Biden’s win in Georgia in 2020.
- Mr. Loudermilk and House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan of Ohio previously asked Ms. Willis and Mr. Thompson to turn over documents related to any investigative coordination between the Georgia prosecutor’s office and the committee.
- Mr. Loudermilk noted that this concerned him because Mr. Thompson wrote in a previous letter that he did not preserve any video recordings of depositions or transcribed interviews. The Washington Times has reached out to Mr. Thompson’s office.
Georgia: Ballot images generated by electronic voting system tabulators are an essential part of the chain of electronic election records, especially for verification, recount and audit purposes. Yet here, both the images AND tabulators themselves – have vanished. 💩 pic.twitter.com/oovYx3hHYR
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) December 18, 2023
Georgia 2020 Trust Deficit –
No forensic audit
100 drop boxes lacked surveillance videos
20K ballot images – vanished
13 election routers – vanished
10 Dominion tabulators – vanished
GA SOS 'napkin math' – 'yeah, 360K ineligible voters'
And more-https://t.co/NwXQ2ykZUr https://t.co/avFSJGIgpu pic.twitter.com/QlDhGyp62f
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) December 18, 2023
Why is voter discovery of unfolded pristine mail ballots with perfectly filled in ovals in 2020 a huge problem for 2024?
They are a likely indicator of a multi-state counterfeiting operation, something that requires specialty ballot software to do because of precinct voting.… https://t.co/tNwsmebWbs
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 18, 2023
- Democrat party voters are unhappy President Joe Biden, 81, is the presumptive Democrat nominee to likely challenge former President Donald Trump, Fox News polling revealed Sunday.
- The poll highlights the disconnect and discord inflicting the Democrat party after Biden refused to step aside and allow a different Democrat to lead the party.
The survey showed:
- 54 percent of Democrat primary voters prefer an alternative to Biden.
- Just 43 percent of Democrat primary voters want to keep Biden.
- Clueless Nikki Haley was out bashing President Trump again today.
- On Sunday, Nikki Haley went on ABC’s “This Week” to take shots at President Trump. Despite all evidence to the contrary, Haley slammed President Trump for his response to the January 6 fed-surrection.
- Haley told far left host Jon Karl,
- “I think Jan. 6 was a terrible day, and I think that the tone at the top matters,” Haley said in an interview that aired Sunday on ABC’s “This Week.”“When President Trump had the opportunity to stop it, when he had the opportunity to say – the bully pulpit matters, people listen – he didn’t,” Haley added. “I hate that for the people who were there supporting him. I hate that for those of us that were watching it.”
- Haley said nothing about the police officers starting the riot – firing on an innocent crowd of children, seniors, veterans, men and women, without warning.
- Haley said nothing about the FBI buses that met at Union Station that morning filled with FBI assets dressed as Trump supporters.
- Haley said nothing about Pelosi and Mayor Bowser calling off the National Guard just days before the riot.
- Haley said nothing about the HUNDREDS of patriotic Americans who had their homes raided at 6 in the morning for WALKING INTO the US Capitol.
- Haley said nothing about the four Americans who were killed that day after police started firing rubber bullets, exploding gas cannisters and then beat one protester to death as she lay unconscious on the US Capitol Steps.
Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley’s presidential campaign has gotten some major endorsements and lots of media attention, but most voters still don’t see much chance she’ll get the GOP nomination next year.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) December 17, 2023
Nikki Haley is a brunette Liz Cheney.
She hates free speech as much as she loves war and foreign aid.
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) December 18, 2023
- Former President Donald Trump is dominating his Republican opponents in Iowa and approaching 60 percent of support with the Caucuses less than a month away, according to a CBS News/YouGov poll.
- The poll, published on Sunday, shows Trump with 58 percent of backing among likely Iowa Republican caucusgoers if the contest were held today, placing him 36 points ahead of his nearest competitor, Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL), at 22 percent.
- Former Gov. Nikki Haley (R-SC) takes 13 percent of the response, followed by entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy at four percent and former Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ) at three percent.
- Source: breitbart.com
- Here we go.
- House Democrats are now pressuring Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas to recuse himself from Trump’s immunity case.
- House Democrats called on Clarence Thomas to recuse himself from Trump’s immunity case because of Thomas’s wife Ginni’s effort to challenge the 2020 election.
The Washington Post reported:
In a new letter, eight House Democrats, led by Rep. Hank Johnson (Ga.), the top Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee’s courts subcommittee, are calling on Thomas to recuse himself in the case, citing the court’s new code of conduct’s guidance on impartiality.
Specifically, they raised concerns about Thomas’s wife, Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, who repeatedly pressed the Trump White House and lawmakers to overturn Biden’s 2020 victory, attended the Stop the Steal rally before the Jan. 6 Capitol attack and told the House committee investigating the attack last year that she still believed the 2020 election was stolen.
The letter, dated Dec. 15, says Ginni Thomas’s actions after the election “raise serious questions” about her husband’s “ability to be or even to appear impartial in any cases before the Supreme Court involving the 2020 election and the January 6th insurrection.”
- U.S. Space Command declared full operational capability Dec. 15, four years after the nation’s 11th combatant command was established—and before it has a permanent home base.
- SPACECOM declared initial operational capability (IOC) in August 2021. Full operational capability is a significant advance, which includes:
- Accomplishing the Unified Command Plan mission alongside global campaigning, exercising, and responding to crises
- Employing the personnel with all necessary skills across the full span of military, civilian, and contractor personnel
- Possessing the infrastructure necessary to support command and control across all mission and business functions
- Having all necessary command processes and functions in place
- Being able to set the conditions and requirements for the future fight