Watch The X22 Report On Video
CA is moving forward with the green new deal, all eyes are on CA as the state implodes. The UN is pushing fear about the world being over populated. Biden playing the game and moving forward with student cancellation. NY restricts cryptocurrency, meanwhile El Salvor moves away from the [CB]. The [DS] intelligence Op no longer controls the people. The fake news and the social media platforms can’t even go a day before their narrative is debunked. Elon makes a move to bring on all those that have been suspended. The Pedo ring on Twitter and around the country is being exposed and the people are learning all about it. The truth cannot be swallowed, it has to be digested a little bit at a time. There is extreme panic in DC.
- A controversial new proposal to ban diesel-powered trucks in California has sparked a divisive debate among the trucking industry, the state and environmentalists.
- The California Air Resources Board has laid out an ambitious plan to eventually force all diesel truck fleets off the road, with varying timelines. This includes mandating that all new trucks operating around busy railways and ports be zero-emission vehicles by 2024; phasing out all diesel trucks from those areas by 2035; and eventually taking every diesel truck and bus fleet off California roads by 2045, where feasible.
- Many representing the trucking and construction industries said that there simply isn’t enough charging capability or grid capacity in the state to move fleets over to zero-emission vehicles so quickly. (The shift away from internal combustion engines in big rigs has largely moved to battery-powered vehicles, though hydrogen fuel cell technology is also being developed.)
- “The infrastructure cannot be established in the timeframe given,” said Mike Tunnell of the American Trucking Association. “Fleets will have to deploy trucks that cannot do the same job as their current trucks.”
- Others pointed to logistical problems in charging electric vehicles.
- Source: sfgate.com
- The White House on Tuesday extended the student loan payment pause through June 2023.
- “I’m confident that our student debt relief plan is legal. But it’s on hold because Republican officials want to block it.” Biden said in a video posted to Twitter on Tuesday afternoon.
- “That’s why Secretary Cardona is extending the payment pause to no later than June 30, 2023, giving the Supreme Court time to hear the case in its current term.” Biden said.
- Despite US macro data surprising to the upside for the last few months (generally on dismal expectations), US Manufacturing & Services surveys have been trending lower and analysts expected this morning’s preliminary November S&P Global PMI data to continue that trend.. and they did but very dramatically.
- S&P Global US Manufacturing plunged from 50.4 to 47.6 (contraction), well below the 50.0 expectation. This is the lowest since May 2020.
- S&P Global US Services tumbled from 47.8 to 46.1 (contraction), below the 48.0 expectation.
- Contributing to the decrease in the headline manufacturing figure was a renewed fall in output and a sharper decline in new orders.
“Companies are reporting increasing headwinds from the rising cost of living, tightening financial conditions – notably higher borrowing costs – and weakened demand across both home and export markets.
- “The Biden-Harris Administration lowered the deficit with the single largest one-year reduction in American history,” the claim from the White House read on Twitter.
- Biden’s bogus claim has been repeatedly fact-checked as misleading by major outlets, but he and his staff continue to spread the talking point as fact.
- The main source of falling deficits is the expiration of emergency coronavirus relief spending, not anything that Biden has done.
- Biden has added at least $2.5 trillion to the deficit, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget.
The Birdwatch program fact-checked Biden’s bogus claim he increased Social Security payments, which are automatically set by law to increase based on the rate of inflation.
“Birdwatch (soon to be renamed Community Notes) has incredible potential for improving information accuracy on Twitter!” Musk wrote on Twitter on November 2.
- New York has become the first state in the nation to restrict cryptocurrency mining.
- Gov. Kathy Hochul signed a law that temporarily restricts crypto mining in the state citing “environmental concerns.”
- The bill was signed on Tuesday after being passed by the state legislature back in June.
- “The law also requires the Department of Environmental Conservation to asses how cryptomining affects the state’s ability to meet its climate goals,” the report continues. “Environmentalists said New York was undermining those goals by letting cryptomining operations run their own natural gas-burning power plants.”
- El Salvador’s Minister of the Economy Maria Luisa Hayem Brevé submitted a digital assets issuance bill to the country’s legislative assembly, paving the way for the launch of its bitcoin-backed “volcano” bonds.
- First announced one year ago today, the pioneering initiative seeks to attract capital and investors to El Salvador. It was revealed at the time the plans to issue $1 billion in bonds on the Liquid Network, a federated Bitcoin sidechain, with the proceedings of the bonds being split between a $500 million direct allocation to bitcoin and an investment of the same amount in building out energy and bitcoin mining infrastructure in the region.
- “Digital securities law will enable El Salvador to be the financial center of central and south America,” wrote Paolo Ardoino, CTO of cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex, on Twitter.
- Bitfinex is set to be granted a license in order to be able to process and list the bond issuance in El Salvador.
- The bonds will pay a 6.5% yield and enable fast-tracked citizenship for investors. The government will share half the additional gains with investors as a Bitcoin Dividend once the original $500 million has been monetized. These dividends will be dispersed annually using Blockstream’s asset management platform.
- Marcus Stokes thought he had achieved his lifelong dream of becoming a college quarterback after committing to the University of Florida to play for the Gators. In a split second, however, Florida ripped away his dream on Sunday after an unfortunate video surfaced.
- Stokes recorded himself in his car last Friday singing the lyrics to a rap song. This song unsurprisingly had a number of vulgar words including the N-word. In the video below, you can hear him regurgitating the lyrics, N-word, and all:
- Stokes apologized for the video after losing his scholarship. He said he never intended harm and has learned from his mistake:
- This politically correct attitude also explains why few people hear stories regarding black-on-black crime in Chicago and Baltimore. Meanwhile, stories such as the Jussie Smollett attack hoax become worldwide news. White on black crime in America is so rare the media often makes it up!
- One line of of thought is rap performers need to stop using the N-Word in their music if society does not want listeners mimicking them. One black twitter user made this same point:
Would you like some non-sensical horse puckey with your professional ice sport? NHL was getting ratioed for its denial of reality so it is no longer allowing responses. https://t.co/sKznQ5ol7d
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) November 22, 2022
Lol this tweet is getting ratio'd so they decided to limit their replies pic.twitter.com/5mbLsnFJiy
— YAF (@yaf) November 22, 2022
— NΛTLY DΞNISΞ (@itsnatlydenise) November 23, 2022
— NΛTLY DΞNISΞ (@itsnatlydenise) November 23, 2022
First openly transgender rep. in New Hampshire arrested for stalking woman with protective order for the second time in four months https://t.co/eRgsZePNcS
— TheBlaze (@theblaze) November 23, 2022
Expose the United States Government’s involvement in child trafficking across our Southern border
— Project Veritas (@Project_Veritas) November 22, 2022
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott has sent the state’s national guard to protect the southern border.
- This is technically supposed to be the job of the federal government, but Biden simply refuses to do it.
- Townhall reports:
Texas National Guard Takes ‘Unprecedented’ Steps to Protect Border
Days after Texas Gov. Greg Abbott declared an invasion over surging illegal immigration numbers, the Texas National Guard is deploying tank-like armored vehicles along the U.S.-Mexico border.
According to documents obtained by the Army Times and Texas Tribune, the M113 armored personnel carrier vehicles will be deployed at 10 positions along the border. Additionally, the Texas National Guard will also increase “aircraft flights and security efforts.”
“These actions are part of a larger strategy to use every available tool to fight back against the record-breaking level of illegal immigration,” the Military Department said in a statement. “The Texas National Guard is taking unprecedented measures to safeguard our border and to repel and turn-back immigrants trying to cross the border illegally.” …
In a letter sent to President Biden last week, Abbott said the federal government’s “inaction” at the border has forced his hand.
“Two years of inaction on your part now leave Texas with no choice but to escalate our efforts to secure our State,” reads the letter.
- House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy (CA) on Tuesday called on DHS Chief Alejandro Mayorkas to resign.
- McCarthy said if Mayorkas doesn’t resign, House Republicans will investigate every order and every action to determine whether lawmakers can begin the impeachment process.
- “If Secretary Mayorkas does not resign, House Republicans will investigate every order, every action, and every failure; will determine whether we can begin impeachment inquiry,” McCarthy said on Tuesday.
- This Fake case against “Trump” has totally collapsed, even the Media says so. We had NOTHING to do with these small Fringe Benefits. No case like this has EVER been brought in U.S. history. A political With Hunt!
- Hopefully the D.A. and Jury will see that the Trump family got no economic gain from the acts done by the executive in the historically never tried Fringe Benefits case in Manhattan. In fact we never even deducted the money paid for the education of his grandchildren, which would have been, if direct, a big tax deduction. So, it has now come out at trial that we knew nothing about it, made no financial gain, and the highly paid and respected accounting firm must bare responsibility. FREEDOM!
- Why would anybody be surprised that the Supreme Court has ruled against me, they always do! It is unprecedented to be handing over Tax Returns, & it creates terrible precedent for future Presidents. Has Joe Biden paid taxes on all of the money he made illegally from Hunter & beyond. The Supreme Court has lost its honor, prestige, and standing, & has become nothing more than a political body, with our Country paying the price. They refused to even look at the Election Hoax of 2020. Shame on them!
- The head of Twitter’s France office announced he’s leaving the company ahead of more potential layoffs at the recently-acquired social media platform.
- Damien Viel, who led Twitter France for around seven years, announced in a Sunday tweet that he would be leaving.
- “It’s over. Pride, honor and mission accomplished,” Viel tweeted, apparently unaware of what “mission accomplished” means. “Thank you all for these 7 incredible years.”
As Bloomberg notes;
A large coalition of political/social activist groups agreed not to try to kill Twitter by starving us of advertising revenue if I agreed to this condition.
They broke the deal.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 22, 2022
- The case of Antifa ‘journalist” Vishal Singh is a particularly acute example. Independent journalist Andy Ngo documented multiple cases of Singh celebrating and calling for violent actions on Twitter. His latest post called for deadly violence against Republicans and Libs of Tiktok:
- Singh previously celebrated assaults on actual journalists and demanded assaults against law enforcement. Examples below:
- No one should find Singh’s advocacy surprising. Antifa is a domestic terrorist organization which has carried out multiple assaults on right-wing groups, law enforcement, and journalists for several years. There were even members of the group at the Capitol Hill riot on January 6th, 2021.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
Should Twitter offer a general amnesty to suspended accounts, provided that they have not broken the law or engaged in egregious spam?
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 23, 2022
Found in closet at Twitter HQ fr 🤣🤣 pic.twitter.com/3xSI3KvvHk
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 23, 2022
I would like to know too
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 23, 2022
Timing is everything
- CNN’s Alisyn Camerota was at a loss for words on Tuesday night when the identity of the ‘Club Q’ gay nightclub shooting in Colorado was revealed. h
- “So, attorneys for the accused shooter Anderson Lee Aldrich, say in new court filings tonight, that the suspect now identifies as non-binary in a footnote to a motion asserting legal privileges,” Camerota said.
- “The public defenders say quote, Anderson Aldrich is non-binary,” she said with noticeable frustration. “They use, ‘they/them’ pronouns, and for the purposes of all formal filings will be addressed: ‘Mx. Aldrich’. So, in other words, not Mr. or Ms.”
- “I don’t know what to say about that,” she confessed. “I mean, that’s not anything that we had heard from his background. You know, people have been looking into his background and, I don’t know if anybody here, are you guys lawyers? I mean, you know, I don’t know if, I don’t know what to say about that. I mean, that’s what he’s now saying.”
- Anderson Lee Aldrich, 22, is suspected of murdering five people and injuring others at Club Q in Colorado on Saturday
- The suspect’s original name, however, is Nicholas Franklin Brink before he changed it to Anderson Lee Aldrich in 2016
- According to a petition, the name change was meant ‘to protect himself and his future from any connections to birth father,’ Aaron Brink
- Brink reportedly left Aldrich’s mother when Anderson was a baby, before taking up MMA and porn, under the alias ‘Dick Delaware’
- He also appeared on camera on the reality shows Divorce Court and Intervention in 2009, when his fiancée tried to get him to stop using crystal meth
- After taking four vaccines and failing to curb the transmission of the coronavirus, Australian health officials will not recommend a third booster shot. Health Minister Mark Butler said the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunization (ATAGI) admitted that a fifth dosage of the mRNA vaccine would have “minimal” effect toward reduction efforts.
- Australia once had some of the strictest COVID restrictions in the world, and this is huge news. ATAGI member Allen Cheng, Ph.D., mentioned that the risk of myocarditis in younger people is troubling. “Vaccinations are beneficial and protective even for younger people but the more doses you get the less benefit you derive from them and then we start to worry about causing side effects,” Cheng said.
- All students and school staff at DC public schools must test negative for COVID before returning to campus after Thanksgiving break.
- The tests are required despite COVID-19 vaccination being mandatory for students ages 12 and older and “highly encouraged” for younger students. Staff are also required to be vaccinated.
- The school district is urging families to pick up COVID tests at their schools from November 17 through November 22.
- Families are being told to test students on November 27 and upload their results to a school district website. “To support a safe return from Thanksgiving break, all students and staff are expected to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test. Families should test their students and upload test results at DCPSstrong.com/testing on Sunday, November 27,” a notice at the top of the school district’s website reads.
Sometimes you have to just take a step back and think about where the regime is at today.
A morbidly obese dude with severe mental illness and rotten teeth is a four-star admiral and the assistant secretary for health. He is the main advisor on matters involving USA's health. pic.twitter.com/HucKBSIEhc
— Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.substack.com (@JordanSchachtel) November 23, 2022
- Chaos occurred in the White House briefing room on Tuesday when press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre yelled at reporters, ultimately trying to save Dr. Anthony Fauci from answering questions about the origins of the Chinese coronavirus during his final appearance before retirement.
- Fauci, the outgoing chief medical adviser to the White House, spoke about Americans needing to get tested for the Chinese coronavirus before attending Thanksgiving gatherings, adding that “everybody” should be vaccinated and boosted as reporters bombarded him with questions about the origins of the Chinese coronavirus.
- As reporters started shouting questions at Fauci, Jean-Pierre stepped in to reprimand reporters who wanted to ask the “best person” about the origins of the Chinese coronavirus, while the press secretary appeared not to call on certain reporters.
- “We have a process here. I’m not calling on people who yell and you’re being disrespectful to your colleagues, and you’re being disrespectful to our guests,” Jean-Pierre said while glaring at a reporter in one of the back rows.
- “I will not call on you if you yell, and also, you’re taking time off the clock, because Dr. Fauci has to leave in a couple of minutes,” she told the reporters in the room.
- Thanksgiving for Fauci’s exit.
- There’s a remarkable concession appearing in The Washington Post today:
“a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine.”
- The latest data shows that 58% of COVID-19 deaths in August 2022 were from people who were vaccinated or boosted. Based on past figures and the current trends, we can reasonably estimate that the number of vaccinated/boosted COVID-19 deaths will only rise. (In September 2021, the vaccinated accounted for 23% of COVID-19 deaths; in January/February 2022, the vaccinated were 42%.)
- This is what happens when you rush ineffective and dangerous vaccines.
- The FDA’s promises of efficacy – 91% for the Pfizer vaccine and 93% for the Moderna vaccine – were always based on hope, not data. So too were the promises of safety. At the time of the official approvals, both Pfizer and Moderna hadn’t submitted any type of long-term numbers on effectiveness. Their trials were polluted with the unblinding of participants and their safety studies are “ongoing.”
- Now, we’re seeing efficacy numbers plummet within months of vaccination. The pandemic is of the vaccinated. The boosters? They’re to the benefit of the medical establishment and the pharmaceutical companies, as they mask the true problems with the two-shot vaccines. Even with these numbers, the outgoing Anthony Fauci continues to vouch for the jab, stating the data “overwhelmingly show the effectiveness of vaccines.”
- The political party of Brazil President Jair Bolsonaro has filed a complaint with authorities related to the results of the recent election in the country.
- Millions of people in the country have come out to protest the stolen election there. The military is on the side of the people as well as the police.
France 24 reports:
Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has challenged the election he lost last month to leftist rival Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, according to a complaint filed with electoral authorities that alleges votes from some voting machines should be “invalidated.”
- Arizona Attorney General candidate Abe Hamadeh has joined a lawsuit with the Republican National Committee against Secretary of State Katie Hobbs and a host of Arizona election officials.
- Abe Hamadeh filed the lawsuit on Tuesday contesting the preliminary results of the state election, which is heading to an automatic recount. Hamadeh trails his Democratic opponent Kris Mayes by just 510 votes: 1,254,102 for Hamadeh and 1,254,612 for Mayes. The difference is within the 0.5% margin needed to force a recount.
- “The suit argues that equipment failures and errors in the management of polling places and in ballot tabulation led to an incorrect final vote count,” the Times added. “It says there was no ‘fraud, manipulation or other intentional wrongdoing,’ but it claims there were mistakes that affected the final tally, given the contest’s narrow margin.”
- Hamadeh on Tuesday night announced the election lawsuit.
The lawsuit makes the following allegations about Maricopa County’s election:
- The Maricopa County Defendants have improperly disqualified provisional ballots and early ballots submitted by individuals who, as a direct and proximate result of poll worker error, were incorrectly designated inelectronic pollbooks as having previously voted in the same election
- The Maricopa County Defendants have improperly and unconstitutionally deprived individuals whose eligibility could not be confirmed of an opportunity to cast a provisional ballot
- The County Defendants have erroneously transposed and improperly tabulated voters indicated candidate selections when duplicating certain ballots that could not be electronically tabulated
- The County Defendants have erroneously determined and improperly tabulated voters indicated candidate selections when adjudicating certain ballots that could not be electronically tabulated
- The County Defendants improperly accepted for processing and tabulation certain early ballots that were accompanied by affidavits presenting a signature that did not match the signature on file in the putative voter’s registration record
Six counties are now suspending its certification of Arizona’s state election, as reported by Archer.
Do over? https://t.co/8p9KJuOqZk
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) November 23, 2022
2. As these media outlets know full well, anytime a politician wants to deny an allegation that’s true, they fabricate an inconsequential detail to deny instead to obfuscate the nature of the allegations when their veracity is not in doubt.
Put plainly, they lie & make shit up.
— Rich Baris "The People's Pundit" (@Peoples_Pundit) November 22, 2022
THE HILL: Former Attorney General Bill Barr on Monday called for a new leader of the Republican Party, warning in a blistering rebuke that former President Trump “will burn the whole house down.”
— Election Wizard 🇺🇸 (@ElectionWiz) November 23, 2022
- Sloppy Bill Barr was a weak and ineffective Attorney General who was fired (he didn’t quit!), and now he’s nothing more than a disgruntled former “employee.” Barr was a “Bushie” who was petrified of being Impeached, which the Dems were going to do until he changed course on the Rigged Election. He knows nothing about the Document Hoax, & as a lawyer & former A.G., shouldn’t be talking. Weak RINO Bill Barr always caved to the Dems, & is a disgrace to the Republican Party, & our Nation!
- When the republican Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives publicly supports a legislative change that would permit the republican Governor to run for the GOP nomination, it doesn’t happen without prior discussion.
- Under current Florida law, if DeSantis were to run for president then he would have to resign his post as governor — even if he eventually lost the presidency. Candidates have 10 days to resign after they qualify for federal office, but how exactly that is defined when it comes to the presidency isn’t clear and has been open to different interpretations, according to The Miami Herald.
- A new Emerson poll was released on Tuesday (yesterday) showing President Trump way in the lead over other GOP Presidential hopefuls. It also shows some very telling information on the Trump voters.
- Emerson released a poll yesterday of the GOP candidates currently expected to run for President in 2024. The title of the poll is as follows:
- National Poll: Biden’s Approval Remains Underwater As Majority of GOP Voters Support Trump As Republican Nominee for 2024
- Liberal and RINO heads must be popping. No matter what they do they “just can’t kill the beast”.
- The beast to the socialist/communist left and the RINOs is President Trump and his tens of millions of supporters.
- The results show the following:
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- Our Country has never seen a Weaponized “Justice” Department, and FBI, like they are witnessing right now. They are doing everything they can, much of it unlawful, to protect an incompetent and corrupt President, and his drug addicted criminal son. The system is Tainted and Rigged, just like our Elections are Tainted and Rigged, and just like our Border is for sale to the highest bidder, OPEN, and a disgrace to humanity. In the meantime, our Country is failing at a level never seen before!!!
Everything stated has a purpose.
Think timing of Tweet (above) v last drops [HouseOfCards] re: Maggie NYT re: WL ‘Maggie’ drops re: WL attack re: ‘Q’
Do you believe in coincidences?
Be ‘extremely’ vigilant in Dec.
EXTREME PANIC IN [DC]