Watch The X22 Report On Video
Germany has imported more electricity than it exported, it’s completely falling apart, continue to watch CA and Germany. The people are struggling and its going to get worse. Trump wants a future where we protect American jobs. It’s time to take down the Fed. The [DS] made an interesting move, Newsom appointed someone who does not live in CA. Are they testing the water to see how people react. Will there be a swap made later on. The [DS] is coming at Trump and people can now see the two tiered justice system. Trump lets everyone know that the silent majority is rising up and its getting larger and larger. The [DS] will have no choice but to try to postpone the elections. The cheating system that they developed will not be able to override the number of voters, they can either allow Trump to win or they can postpone. No matter what the people win and Trump wins.
NEW – Germany again imported more electricity than it exported in September. In mid-April, the left-green-liberal government shut down the remaining nuclear power plants. pic.twitter.com/QjZtJIac4V
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) October 1, 2023
- The House of Representatives passed a last-minute bill to keep the government funded for an additional 45 days, narrowly averting a government shutdown that would have commenced at 12:01 a.m. The bill, spearheaded by House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), now heads to the Senate, where it is expected to pass.
- With a 335-91 vote, the House approved a 45-day temporary funding measure that excludes border security and $6 billion funding for Ukraine.
- The bill includes provisions for disaster relief funds that likely swayed some Democrats to vote in favor.
"47% of my income goes to rent currently"
"I could never buy a home; I currently don't save any money"
How will this younger generation ever be able to afford anything?
🔊 … 🚨🚨🚨
Cost of living for rent and food has gotten too far ahead of real income. It doesn’t matter if… pic.twitter.com/KjF7IQKw57
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) September 30, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
Trucking employment is falling off a cliff.
Historically, when we see trucking employment declining, that has been an indicator of recession. Although, now that we have changed the definition of “recession” there is no telling where these historical indicators matter. The media… pic.twitter.com/BH83rOeo8A
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) October 2, 2023
The US national debt is growing faster than the economy, per CNBC: pic.twitter.com/rIo35v60zq
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) October 2, 2023
- has outlawed recessions now.
TAKE A LISTEN
- Unfortunately, it is unclear which laws the US government is referring to. The argument that the disclosure would enable “ criminals, drug trafficking organizations, and terrorists” to circumvent law enforcement cannot be made in good faith, as Chainalysis’ own 2023 Crypto Crime Report has found the overall transaction volume of illicit activity to lay at merely 0.24%.
- Classifying blockchain surveillance countermeasures as criminal is just another step the US government has been taking towards the total surveillance of US citizen’s communications in recent years.
- Every major economic downturn of the last 110 years bears the mark of the Federal Reserve.
- In fact, as long as the Fed has been around, it has swung the economy between inflation and recession. Yet Americans, surprisingly, have tolerated it.
- Central banking dates to 1694, when the Bank of England was founded for the purpose of creating the hidden tax of inflation to provide cheap money to government—above all, for Britain’s many foreign wars. In exchange, the central bankers were paid well with interest.
- Like any government-favored bank, the Bank of England lent money it didn’t have, lending far more than the silver in its vaults. The British government endorsed this fraud because the king and Parliament wanted the money.
- Andrew Jackson was elected to do battle with the beast, and he ensured the bank’s charter wasn’t renewed in 1836.
- That ushered in some of America’s greatest decades of economic growth.
- The Golden Age came to an end in 1907 when mismanagement by major banks touched off a bank crisis that required a herculean rescue effort by J.P. Morgan and Co
- The boom-bust cycle was on steroids from that moment on.
- The Fed ominously began with an inflationary boom to pay for World War I, ending in the depression of 1920. It created another inflationary boom to keep Britain afloat in the late 1920s, which set off the Great Depression. Every five to 10 years for the last century, the Fed has created, then popped, bubble after bubble, each time taking down swatches of the American economy.
- Just in the past three decades, the Fed’s low interest rates caused the dot-com bubble in the 1990s, then the housing bubble and a global financial crisis in 2008. Today, there’s an “everything bubble” from the Fed’s panic-printing to bribe voters into lockdowns, yielding the combined risks of 1970’s stagflation and a 2008-style bank collapse.
- Since its founding, the Fed has stolen 98% of the value of a dollar. It has used those profits to repetitively launch boom-bust cycles and to transfer trillions to the federal government, special interests, and wealthy borrowers.
The way this entire thing happened is truly amazing:
– Bowman pulls the fire alarm
– He then claims he thought it would open the door even though it’s a big red box with “FIRE” written on it at a manually operated door
– His spox than claims he was rushing to a vote even… pic.twitter.com/vP4NJeHjZn
— Michael Seifert (@realmichaelseif) October 1, 2023
- though it was an emergency exit door You can’t make this stuff up.
In case you missed it, this is the same stable individual who pulled the fire alarm today in the Capitol during votes. https://t.co/9IFpxKYH0a
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) October 1, 2023
He was a school principal and he claims he doesn't know how a fire alarm works https://t.co/IkO1wzqiGm
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) September 30, 2023
Lets think about this, the D’s have committed the same exact crime they are charging those in fake J6 insurrection.
Democrat Rep. Jamaal Bowman pulled the fire alarm in the Cannon building this afternoon and interrupted the official proceedings of the House as Republicans worked to keep the government open.
I’m calling on the DOJ to prosecute him using the same law they used to prosecute J6… pic.twitter.com/KlXjwVrkc1
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) September 30, 2023
- defendants for interfering with an official proceeding. The Democrats literally will do anything to shut OUR government down because billions aren’t going to their favorite country: Ukraine.
- President Trump on Sunday spoke to reporters and called for equal justice and the prosecution of radical leftist Congressman Jamaal Bowman of New York
- Today, there are hundreds of Trump supporters who walked inside the open doors of the US Capitol, shook hands with police, and were sentenced to months and years in federal prison. Many of them were charged for interfering with an official proceeding, which is exactly what Bowman did!
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) September 30, 2023
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 1, 2023
Wow.@SpeakerMcCarthy made a side Ukraine deal with Democrats and didn’t tell House Republicans until after his Continuing Resolution passed.
More deceit. https://t.co/LC91laLyTp
— Matt Gaetz (@mattgaetz) October 1, 2023
- President Trump spoke to the press outside of a New York City courthouse before heading back in on the opening day of the non-jury trial in a civil fraud case brought by Stalinist Letitia James.
- The judge also ruled that Mar-a-Lago is worth $18 million – of course, no one in the real estate business is buying this.
- Trump said Mar-a-Lago is worth over $1 billion.
- President Trump blasted the radical judge as he held up a new report from Palm Beach County.
- “Why are we trying a case that the appellate division of New York state has just ruled recently that we won 80% of our case and this judge refuses to acknowledge the ruling, which is plain for all to see,” Trump said.
- Trump continued, “This rogue judge, a Trump hater… refuses to acknowledge the fact that we won 80% of this case, including the statute of limitations.”
- “It just came out a few minutes ago from Palm Beach County…the judge valued Mar-a-Lago at $18 million and it’s worth a billion dollars, maybe $1.5 billion.”
- Trump held up new reporting from Palm Beach County and said, “Industry insiders that say that say valuation of Mar-a-Lago cited by judge is based on a misunderstanding of basic real estate practice.”
- Trump said the judge didn’t ‘misunderstand’ anything – “this is a rigged court.”
- Not only did a previous report find that Trump actually undervalued his assets, there is no victim in this case.
- No insurance company is suing Trump.
- No bank or lending institution is suing Trump
- Trump’s loans and payments are all current. Lending institutions made money on Trump. Not one insurer lost money.
Meghan Markle ‘considers run for office’: Duchess of Sussex’s name is in the frame to fill Californian Senator Dianne Feinstein’s seat after senator died aged 90 (and could the White House be her ultimate aim?)
- Meghan Markle may run for US Senate seat to replace the late Dianne Feinstein
- Labour source previously said she was working to aim of winning US Presidency
- READ MORE: Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein’s cause of death revealed
- California Governor Gavin Newsom (D) will appoint Laphonza Butler to fill Feinstein’s vacant Senate seat.
- “California Gov. Gavin Newsom will appoint EMILY’s List President Laphonza Butler to fill the seat of the late Sen. Dianne Feinstein, elevating the head of a fundraising juggernaut that works to elect Democratic women who support abortion rights, according to a person familiar with the decision.” Politico reported.
- Laphonza Butler lives in Maryland and registered to vote there LAST YEAR!
- California will now have two US Senators who were not elected by the people.
- Just hours after she was appointed, Butler removed her X location that indicated she lived in Maryland.
Here’s the after screenshot:
It doesn’t stop there though, her bio at EMILYs List the day before she was appointed revealed she lived in Maryland with her wife.
Now the part about her living in Maryland has been scrubbed:
The Associated Press isn’t denying the fact she’s “Currently living in Maryland” either.
Butler currently lives in Maryland, according to her Emily’s List biography. Izzy Gardon, a spokesman for Newsom, said Butler owns a home in California. She is expected to reregister to vote in California before being sworn in. That could happen as early as Tuesday evening when the Senate returns to session.
Butler did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment nor release a statement.
The Daily Mail reported:
Barack Obama stayed silent when asked whether his wife Michelle might make a bid for the White House amid swirling rumors as he was spotted leaving a Beverly Hills restaurant.
- House Oversight Committee chair James Comer (R-KY) subpoenaed James Biden’s Lion Hall Group and JBBSR, Inc., entities because the committee could not identify “legitimate services provided by James Biden’s companies.”
- Comer’s subpoena appears to be directed at obtaining records linked to President Joe Biden’s corporation, “CelticCapri Corp,” which received nearly $10 million in 2017 without specifying revenue line items. “So that’s an LLC account. It wasn’t a shell company — that was a real LLC account with more earnings in there than what we can find. So that is an account we plan to subpoena as we follow the money,” Comer said last week.
- James Biden, an often overlooked member of the Biden family, is President Joe Biden’s younger brother and Hunter Biden’s uncle. James and Hunter were business partners with CEFC China Energy Co., an organization closely aligned and linked to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP.)
- While Hunter’s complex web of wire transfers from CEFC received much attention in recent years, Comer expanded his focus to James Biden’s entities. Those entities received at least 20 wires totaling $1,398,999 through Hunter’s entities, according to the 2020 Senate Report by Sens. Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson:
- The corporate news media all but refused to cover the opening hearing of the House impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden
- at the behest of the White House, the exhausted mantra that there’s “no evidence” connecting Biden to his son Hunter’s international bribery scheme.
- So far, the evidence suggests the Biden family “business” is exactly what it appears to be: an influence-peddling scheme on a scale never before seen in American history. George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley, who testified at the hearing, said that even though Washington, D.C., is “awash” in influence-peddling, he’s never seen “anything of this size and complexity,” and that Congress has a “duty to determine if the president is involved in what is a known form of corruption.”
- Rep. Nancy Mace of South Carolina brought up an FBI memo released Wednesday by the House Ways and Means Committee about another former business partner of Hunter’s, Tony Bobulinksi. In an FBI interview, Bobulinksi said that in 2015-16 Hunter and Hunter’s uncle James did business with CEFC, a Chinese company with close ties to the Chinese government. But because Biden was still vice president, Hunter and James weren’t paid right away. “There was a concern it would be improper,” Bobulinksi said, because of the company’s affiliation with the Chinese Communist Party.
- But Hunter and James wanted to get paid. According to Bobulinksi, “they believed CEFC owed them money for the benefits that accrued to CEFC through its use of the Biden family name to advance their business dealings.” Once Biden left office, Hunter and James were paid more than a million dollars by CEFC. “Now we know why,” said Mace. “Because it was back-pay.”
- Rep. Byron Donalds of Florida showed organizational charts of Hunter Biden’s businesses created by the IRS team investigating the president’s son, including from 2014, when Joe Biden was vice president, and 2018, when he was a private citizen. The charts show a dizzying array of interrelated companies — none of which involved real estate or any other industry where you would typically see this kind of complex matrix of different business entities and shell companies. Donalds then shared a text message between Hunter and James Biden in which Hunter, discussing a business deal, tells his uncle, “You’ve been drawn into something purely for the purpose of protecting Dad.”
- New York Governor Kathy Hochul called on Congress to establish tighter regulation of the border to keep illegal migrants out of the country.
- Hochul, remarkably, expressed concerns about masses of people from various parts of the world arriving and requesting asylum, and a significant number of them ending up homeless on the streets of New York.
- The Empire State’s governor pushed back on Biden’s open borders policy during her appearance on CBS’s “Face The Nation.”
— Lisa Mei (@TheNotoriousLMC) October 1, 2023
- Canadian tyrant Justin Trudeau’s government recently moved to its next phase of controlling the population. The Trudeau government will now regulate podcasts and track content and subscribers. This tyrannical order comes after Trudeau restricted access to news in Canada last August.
- This should come as no surprise, Trudeau previously froze the bank accounts of protesting truckers in Canada. The Trudeau government announced that being “pro-Trump” was a factor they would use to freeze accounts.
- Infamous international podcaster Jordan Paterson responded to the the recent move.
Via The Counter Signal.
- Meta, the parent company of Facebook and Instagram, has initiated the process of ending news availability in Canada, after the Canadian government passed the Online News Act (Bill C-18).
- Canadian news outlets and publishers will no longer be able to share their news links and content with the Canadian audience. The same applies to international news outlets; while they will continue to post their news links and content, the content will not be visible to people in Canada.
- The changes mean that people in Canada will no longer be able to view or share news content on Facebook and Instagram. The availability of Meta’s services will remain unchanged for users outside of Canada.
- Connecticut’s new gun control limiting the number of handguns a law-abiding citizen can purchase each month went into effect.
- Maryland spent $5 million on the microstamping program, and did not solve any crimes with it.
- In addition to limits on the number of handguns law-abiding citizens can purchase each month, Connecticut also placed a ban on the open carry of firearms Sunday.
- Stein did not say how safety is increased by limiting the number of guns a law-abiding citizen purchases.
- Defence secretary says proposal being discussed would reduce reliance on UK and other Nato members’ bases
- The new defence secretary, Grant Shapps, said he has held talks with army leaders about deploying British troops within Ukraine for the first time for a training programme.
- Shapps, who met Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, for talks in Kyiv earlier this week, said the proposal being discussed would reduce the reliance on the UK and other Nato members’ bases
Germany and France tried to interfere in the election of Hungary to get rid of Viktor Orbán, but they failed.
Now Germany, France and other EU nations are trying to overthrow the Polish government, which is also against the German population replacement policies.
For some… https://t.co/dEF1MkiznZ
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) October 2, 2023
- For some reason, Poland and Hungary like their current cultures and don’t see the need to change them by importing millions of migrants. Go figure.
NOW – Tedros congratulates the Nobel Prize winners whose mRNA tech has enabled "safe and effective" injections against COVID. pic.twitter.com/0hK7y6ZEEm
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) October 2, 2023
- The company that manufactures remdesivir, used across the United States to treat COVID-19, has been hit with a class-action lawsuit over allegations it deceptively promoted the drug without disclosing possible side effects.
- Two California residents, one of whom is a relative of a person who died after receiving remdesivir, lodged the suit against Gilead Sciences in Shasta County on Sept. 26.
- Deborah Fust, the surviving spouse of Michael Fust, and Edward Pimentel, who says he was injured after receiving remdesivir, are accusing California-based Gilead of failing to mention documented side effects in its promotion of remdesivir.
“It’s a terrible drug. The nonprofit has thousands of members who have the hospital records, and you can see there’s a big difference in the creatinine levels and the blood levels, kidney readings after they get the remdesivir,” Bradford Geyer, an attorney with Former Feds Group who is representing the plaintiffs The FormerFedsGroup Freedom Foundation, a nonprofit, has compiled some of the cases on its website.
- The suit says that Gilead’s press releases and statements to consumers and investigators from Gilead show “a pattern of downplaying or omitting altogether the clinical dangers experienced by patients from remdesivir use, instead emphasizing its supposed benefits, safety, and efficacy.”
- Animal studies found indications that remdesivir injured the kidney. The U.S. trial found kidney injuries among remdesivir recipients, including in three patients who were forced to stop taking the drug.
- Other studies, as well as post-approval data, have also raised safety and effectiveness concerns.
- Jessica Mann, the lawyer representing Dayjia Blackwell, also known as “Meatball,” claimed that the media criticism of her client live-streaming herself and others looting in Philadelphia was racist.In an open letter to the media posted on her Instagram account, Mann wrote, “I write this open letter with a profound sense of outrage and frustration over the unjust portrayal of my client, Dayjia Blackwell.”
“It sickens me to witness the media’s complicity in what can only be described as an all-out assault on black and brown people, as their character and actions are mercilessly vilified. We cannot afford to disregard this insidious injustice,” she said.
Blackwell was arrested on charges for Disorderly Conduct, Burglary, Criminal Trespass, Conspiracy, Riot, Criminal Mischief, Criminal Use of Communication Facility, and Receipt of Stolen Property on Tuesday after she live-streamed footage of people ransacking retail stores to her 200 thousand Instagram followers.
President Trump offers his solution to solving the dramatic increase in looting and organized retail theft:
"We will immediately stop all of the pillaging and theft. Very simply if you rob a store, you can fully expect to be shot as you are leaving that store."
The Anaheim… pic.twitter.com/HQR7s7pzDx
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) September 29, 2023
- The Anaheim crowd responded by chanting “Trump, Trump, Trump!”
TAKE A LISTEN
- Special counsel Jack Smith’s office argued that President Donald Trump may have violated his release terms by purchasing a gun, though Trump’s spokesperson claims he did not purchase one.
- A Trump spokesperson later clarified that the former president wanted to purchase a gun but did not actually do so. While Trump expressed a desire to buy the gun, he was not seen filling out paperwork to purchase one, according to The Post and Courier.
- Bobby feels that the DNC is changing the rules to exclude his candidacy so an independent run is the only way to go.
- Kennedy expressed that such actions from the DNC serve to confirm the growing sentiment among Americans that democracy is broken and the political system is rigged. “We live in a time in American history when a lot of Americans think that democracy is broken,” said Kennedy. “And unfortunately, the DNC is taking steps that confirm that outlook.”
- When Brady asked Kennedy about his future strategy, he stated that if the DNC continues its rigging, he would need to look for alternative routes to victory.
- “If the DNC is going to rig it so that it is simply impossible for anybody to challenge President Biden, then I need to look at other alternatives because I can’t go back to the people support me and to my donors… I need to show them a road to victory,” said Kennedy Jr.
- A third of Democratic voters would likely vote for Robert F. Kennedy Jr. if he runs as an independent in the 2024 presidential election, according to a new survey, potentially handing victory to Donald Trump.
- The Rasmussen Reports poll found 57 percent of likely Democratic voters plan to support Biden in the Democratic primaries, as opposed to 25 percent for Kennedy, three percent for Marianne Williamson and seven percent for any other candidate.
- Among likely voters as a whole, 25 percent said they would likely vote for Kennedy if he runs against Biden and Trump, including 14 percent of Republicans, with 10 percent saying they are “very likely” to cast their ballots this way.
- Source: newsweek.com
Happening Now—45 in Costa Mesa, California, where some supporters came out to show their support🇺🇸🦅 pic.twitter.com/r9MO2q3Dsm
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) October 1, 2023
- In a landmark, the U.S. Supreme Court has rejected a challenge aimed at removing former President Donald Trump from the 2024 presidential ballot.
- The case was denied without any comment or recorded vote, according to CNN.
- The Supreme Court’s decision not to hear the case effectively shuts down this avenue of attack against the former President, who is the frontrunner for the Republican nomination in 2024. Critics of the use of Section 3 have called it a “fringe legal theory.”
- Similar lawsuits have been filed in Colorado, Minnesota, and Michigan by both liberal and conservative organizations, as well as individual voters.
Good Morning !
Only 16% of Republican likely voters remain 2020 election fraud deniers but somehow ($$$) the entire 2024 GOP field outside of Trump is with the deniers.
And they are all losing very badly to him.
What might happen if they changed course? https://t.co/7LYVzFztmh
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 1, 2023
More than half of voters consider it likely that next year’s election could be decided by illegal immigrants voting.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 1, 2023
GOOG – FB will follow.
EXPECT COMMS BLACKOUT ATTEMPT (POTUS TWITTER)
Welcome to the POLICE STATE.
THEY KNOW IF THEY LOSE IT’S OVER.
THE TIME TO FIGHT!!!!!!!! IS NOW.
GOOD V EVIL
HUMANITY IS AT STAKE
DROP THE MEMES
SILENT MAJORITY NO MORE
BE LOUD – YOU HAVE A VOICE
ARE YOU REGISTERED?
VOTE THEM ALL OUT
WE STAND TOGETHER.