[DS] Lost The Court Of Public Opinion, The Bait Has Been Set, Years Of Planning – Ep. 3033
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:25:56 — 37.6MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The Biden admin are pushing their agenda through agencies, they don’t have the ability to create laws and the House is calling them out on it. Newsom is trapped in his reparations. The World is removing the Federal Reserver Note, optics are important. Trump can turn the economy around. The [DS] has now lost the court of public opinion. Every time they attacked Trump it was an attack on the American people and this woke the American people up. Trump has been baiting them in from the beginning and now he has almost completed the setup and the sting operation. The last part is to allow the [DS] to bring up to the brink of war, this will jolt the rest of the people awake. Years of planning but now the people are awake and ready to battle the [DS].
Electronic Arts cutting 800 jobs, roughly 6 percent of workforce
- Rep. Ashley Hinson (R-IA) grilled Securities and Exchange (SEC) Chairman Gary Gensler over the agency’s move to enact onerous climate change disclosures for businesses.
- Hinson asked, “Where in here specifically did Congress give you the statutory authority, the jurisdiction, to enact this climate rule?”
- Gensler said that the agency has to ensure that investors get to decide based on “full, fair, and truthful disclosure.”
- Hinson interrupted Gensler, noting that the Securities Act and the Exchange do not appear to provide the SEC statutory authority over securities and greenhouse gases.
- “What it does say is that when a company does offer a sale of a security to the public, that the public gets the description of the business, the material information, and that they can’t mislead the public, and what’s happening now is that the public, well over a thousand companies today, in the markets, that are putting out disclosures about climate risk,” Gensler said.
- “We are merit neutral,” Gensler claimed. He said that they are trying to bring consistency to the disclosures that companies are voluntarily providing to the public, which raises the question about the need to force other companies to disclose the alleged risk of climate change and extreme weather.
- “Well it’s very clear in these sections, it is not explicit as far your lane is concerned, and I say it’s time to reel it in,” she said.
Gavin Newsom is cornered by the reparations clown show he unleashed
- Aaron Kliegman reports for Fox News:
The California Reparations Task Force, which was created by state legislation signed by Newsom in 2020, is considering a proposal to give just under $360,000 per person to approximately 1.8 million Black Californians who had an ancestor enslaved in the U.S., putting the total cost of the program at about $640 billion.
The task force’s final recommendations for reparations will be submitted to the California Legislature, which will then decide whether to implement the measures and send them to Newsom’s desk to be signed into law.
- Democrats totally control both houses of the legislature, and who among them would vote against reparations? Blacks’ share of California’s population is well below the national average, but in a state utterly dominated by the left, it would take courage – and leadership from the governor – to go against the fad (and left wing obsession) of reparations.
- So, Newsom is caught. Either he takes on the entire reparations movement, which is the darling of the left wing of the Democrats, in which case he earns many enemies, the kind that take to the streets, or else he presides over an unprecedented financial disaster.
- JUST IN – U.S. government is considering asking Black Americans on federal forms, including the census, whether their ancestors were enslaved.
- “Change would help quantify eligibility for reparations should the government agree to pay them.”
U.S. Considers Asking Black Americans on Census if They Are Slave Descendants
Breaking news from around the world.
Most Americans Are Willing To Give Up Made-In-China Products: POLL
- Almost 80% say they would stop buying these Chinese-made products to counter the CCP and contribute to domestic independence, according to a Thursday Trafalgar Group/Convention of States Action poll. Only 10% were not willing to do so and 11.4% were unsure.
Bank of Canada ‘ready to act’ in event of extreme market stress
- The Bank of Canada on Wednesday said it was ready to step in with support if the banking system came under severe strain, but would only offer extraordinary liquidity in extreme cases while at the same time seeking to mitigate moral hazard.
- In a speech to financial services professionals in Montreal, Deputy Governor Toni Gravelle also said the central bank’s quantitative tightening program will have run its course by the first half of 2025. s of U.S. lenders Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank, followed by Credit Suisse’s rescue, is prompting central bankers to closely monitor the potential for banking stress to trigger a credit crunch.
Will FedNow Enable Greater Deposit Flight From Troubled Banks?
- The failures of Silvergate Bank, Silicon Valley Bank, Signature Bank, and the current struggles of First Republic and Pacific West Bank have seen bank deposits flee to the perceived safety of large banks.
- In the chart below, one can see the flight of deposits from small banks into large.
Here we can see the significant premium 3-month US Treasury yields command over bank certificates of deposit (CDs).
- These issues, plus the new FedNow service which is set to begin trial runs in July, could represent an uphill battle for banks to retain deposits.
Testing begins in July
Bank Failures will come later
The [CB] created a way to transfer funds quickly when the banking system fails.
- China and Brazil have reached a deal to trade in their own currencies, ditching the US dollar as an intermediary, the Brazilian government said Wednesday, Beijing’s latest salvo against the almighty greenback.
- The deal will enable China, the top rival to US economic hegemony, and Brazil, the biggest economy in Latin America, to conduct their massive trade and financial transactions directly, exchanging yuan for reais and vice versa instead of going through the dollar.
- Source: barrons.com
Slowly but surely, countries are moving away from the [CB] system and the federal reserver note and back to their own currencies.
When the [CB] was brought online they slowly centralized the world
1. Each country held the federal reserve note
2. Countries used federal reserve note to transact
3. Now the opposite is happening, the world is decentralizing
LATIN AMERICA’S LARGEST E-COMMERCE PLATFORM TO ENABLE BITCOIN TRADING IN CHILE
- MercadoLibre, the largest e-commerce platform in Latin America, has announced that it has enabled bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading to its users in Chile.
- The feature will allow Chilean users to buy, sell and save bitcoin through the company’s MercadoPago wallet app. This makes MercadoPago the first digital account in the country to offer this type of operation, according to a statement posted on LinkedIn by Osvaldo Gimenez, President of MercadoLibre.
- The aim of the move is to eliminate barriers to accessing the cryptocurrency market in Chile, making it more accessible to people with less experience or knowledge in the field, the announcement said. The process is expected to be “very simple” and with “very low,” minimum amounts to operate so that even novice users can take their first steps in the market.
TEXAS HOUSE INTRODUCES BILL TO BOOST LOCAL BITCOIN ECONOMY AND PROTECT RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUAL BTC OWNERSHIP
- A new bill introduced in the Texas House could set the state up to be the nucleus of Bitcoin development in the United States.
- A bill that would fully protect and “welcome the Bitcoin economy.” has been introduced to the Texas State House of Representatives.Sponsored by Rep. Cody Harris (R), and co-authored by the Bitcoin Policy Institutes’Natalie Smolenski and Jason Brett, House Concurrent Resolution 89 describes how the Chinese government’s banning of bitcoin mining and trading in 2021 is an “authoritarian form of rule” that is “in complete opposition to the values of the United States.” This ban led to the quick migration of hash rate from China into the United States, mainly Texas, which has been reaping the benefits of the explosion in activity.As such, the bill describes that “The Lone Star State has certain principles regarding items of value that are embedded in the Texas Constitution, and these principles should be applied to all citizens with respect to the use and storage of Bitcoin.”The principles “express support for protecting individuals who code or develop on the Bitcoin network,” which is a key component of protecting Bitcoin within a state. In addition, the state will ensure “that individuals who mine Bitcoin in Texas will never be inhibited by any law or resolution that restricts the practice of securing the Bitcoin network for the safety of the virtual currency, which is held and transferred peer-to-peer.”Source: bitcoinmagazine.com
- The Economy and Inflation are a disaster for our Country. As President, it and everything else will be fixed so fast that “your head will spin.”
Think of the optics
Inflation rising under Biden
Fuel prices rising under Biden
Banks failing under Biden
BRICS accepting more countries under Biden
Federal Reserver losing its reserve status under Biden
If this was Trump it would be wall to wall coverage, blaming it all on him, because it is Biden and since he is part of the criminal syndicate, nothing is being said. So from the shadows, Trump is destroying the [CB], he is reversing everything they put in place
Adidas Ends Partnership with Leftist Pop Star Beyoncé Following Disappointing Sales
- German lifestyle brand Adidas AG to end fashion partnership with American singer Beyonce, after years of disappointing sales for her Ivy Park clothing brand, according to Hollywood Reporter citing people familiar with the matter.
- By the end of the year, Adidas will end its contract with Beyoncé Knowles-Carter. The move was made because of the singer’s underperforming clothing line. A 50% drop in sales was reported for the company in 2022.
JUST IN: Santa Fe District Attorney Stepping Down From Prosecuting Alec Baldwin’s Fatal ‘Rust’ Shooting
- The Santa Fe District Attorney who charged Alec Baldwin for the shooting death of Halyna Hutchins has stepped down from the case.
- DA Mary Carmack-Altwies is stepping down from the case, her office announced on Wednesday.
- This is after the DA’s office last month announced it dropped the gun enhancement charge against Alec Baldwin.
Fetterman Plans to Return to the Senate the “Week of April 17”
- Sen. John Fetterman (D-PA) is planning to return to the Senate “the week of April 17”
- Fetterman has been held incommunicado in the psych ward at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland since February 15 when he was admitted for “severe clinical depression.” Fetterman reportedly was not able to feed or hydrate himself properly and had become a danger to himself. Fetterman, who suffered a near fatal stroke last May that left him brain-damaged, had previously been hospitalized for “lightheadedness” the week before he went to Walter Reed.
Future of AI is digital information war
Each country will build their own propaganda machines
There will be thousands of agencies using AI to shape the narrative.
The upshot here is it's possible Sen. Graham will now rescind his support of the Restrict Act, which is absolute garbage.
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) March 30, 2023
Nashville school massacre shines spotlight on mental health problems, hormone treatments and growing militancy in the trans community https://t.co/uCtnB6ZRT5
— Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) March 29, 2023
- Just remember – when a trans terrorist started killing kids in a Christian school, nobody called a social worker or a feminist to save the day
- They called in some “toxic masculinity” with AR-15s
- Transgender Day of Visibility celebrates the joy, strength, and absolute courage of some of the bravest people I know — people who have too often had to put their jobs, relationships, and lives on the line just to be their true selves. Today, we show millions of transgender and nonbinary Americans that we see them, they belong, and they should be treated with dignity and respect. Their courage has given countless others strength, but no one should have to be brave just to be themselves. Every American deserves that freedom.
- Transgender Americans shape our Nation’s soul — proudly serving in the military, curing deadly diseases, holding elected office, running thriving businesses, fighting for justice, raising families, and much more. As kids, they deserve what every child deserves: the chance to learn in safe and supportive
- Why can’t this be nationwide?!
- It WORKS
Controversial group behind ‘Trans Day of Vengeance’ raised money for firearms training – as other trans protestors pose with guns ahead of march in DC on Saturday
- The protest was rebranded before the Nashville tragedy from ‘visibility’ to ‘vengeance’ by the Trans Radical Activist Network
- But some social media users appear to have taken the protest to another level and have posed with powerful firearms posted along with the hashtag
- Twitter has since removed more than 5,000 posts that have used the flyer for the event on April 1
- But one person posing as an activist appears to have taken the movement to the next level, posting a picture of a heavily armed person with an assault rifle and threatening to ‘kill christcucks’ – as Twitter removed thousands of posts with flyers for the event.
REPORT: “Transgender” Nashville School Shooter’s Manifesto to be Released Following FBI “Review”
- The public will reportedly get to view the “transgender” Nashville school shooter’s manifesto but not before the FBI “analyzes” its contents.
- The New York Post exclusively reported:
- Nashville school shooter Audrey Hale’s pre-killing spree manifesto is set to be released to the public after the FBI and its’ highly skilled team of criminal profilers analyze its contents, a Nashville Council Member revealed to The Post.The FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit is working “in tandem with” the Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) to complete “a very in-depth analysis of certain aspects of the shooter’s life,” Robert Swope said Wednesday.“The manifesto is going to be released. It’s just a matter of when. There are some incredibly brilliant psychological minds and psychological analysts combing through her entire life,” added Swope, who is a member of the City Council’s Public Safety, Beer and Regulated Beverages Committee.
You must understand: school shootings are the bread & butter of the “problem-reaction-solution” scenarios that Democrats use to disarm you. They release violent criminals early from jail to increase social unrest. Then they claim the unrest will stop once gov't takes your guns.
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) March 28, 2023
Netanyahu Proclaims “Israel is a Sovereign Country” After Biden Regime Is Accused of Sponsoring VIOLENT INSURRECTION This Week
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
Utterly disgraceful. Biden gleefully hosts anti-American radicals like Lula, while shunning close American allies like Netanyahu.
It's clear that Biden and his officials are high from funding what they believe to be successful anti-government protests in Israel. https://t.co/hCBNABkDSi
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) March 29, 2023
Seymour Hersh: USA Returned to Nord Stream Explosion Site to Remove Unexploded Bomb
- The United States was the first country to return to the scene of the crime, Hersh said, and removed the unexploded charge along the fourth pipeline, which failed to detonate.
- Hersh scoffed at reports in the New York Times and German weekly Die Zeit that 6 unidentified “pro-Ukrainians“ in a yacht blew up the Nord Stream pipeline. “These pipelines are steel, Nord Stream I and Nord Stream II, with two pipelines each. They’re protected by a concrete shell. Obviously, you don’t want to have a pipeline sitting in water full of salt.”
- The Nord Stream pipelines were “as tall as a man”, Hersh said. “The concrete is easy to blow up, but you have to have a charge directed so it blows through the concrete and takes out the pipeline.”
- “They only got three of the four pipelines”, Hersh said. “One didn’t go off. It was in the water for months. We don’t know why it failed. But guess what country was the first to go there and recover the bomb that hadn’t gone off? (It was) A country called the United States of America. We were there within a day or two, and picked it up and took it away, so nobody could see what kind of evidence there might be of the weapons used.”
- C4 explosive is “a very tricky thing”, Hersh said, “very dangerous… The (underwater) miners we used were terrific.”
- Hersh knows “a lot more than I’ve written”, he said, including the fact “the story about a yacht is a complete hoax.” The problem with that thesis is that any yacht that could do it would not have its directional finder (AIS) on… They went looking for vessels that had been there and they found one. The only way they could have found it is if it had its beamer on. Which is insane” for a team planning a sabotage attack, Hersh said.
- The German federal police was involved in concocting a cover story, Hersh noted. “There’s no way the national police decide they’re going to go to every port and look for a ship”, Hersh said. “A yacht? That’s so crazy”, Hersh said. German Chancellor Olaf Scholz “is certainly complicit, and that’s bad. His business is protecting the people of Germany.”
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
NEW: Property records reveal Ukrainian luxury car dealer John Hynansky, who stands to lose some 50 dealerships in Ukraine from the war with Russia, helped Biden family pay off liens on their South Florida beachfront property with a $500,000 sweetheart loanhttps://t.co/OwzdVshCHo
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) March 28, 2023
Biden nobly claims he's "guarding democracy" in Ukraine, but he's also protecting the in-country assets of top donor & Ukrainian-American businessman who gave a sweetheart loan to help bail out a Biden family beach home in Florida, aka "The Biden Bungalow"https://t.co/qR3TyrG6Ta
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) March 28, 2023
WSJ reporter, Evan Gershkovich, arrested in Russia for spying/ espionage in the interests of the American government.
The State Dept. has released a statement for U.S. citizens residing in Russia or traveling, leave immediately.
NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, NHL, NCAA to Launch ‘Smart Heart Sports Coalition’ That Will Prevent Sudden Cardiac Arrest Among High School
- After ignoring the alarming increase in heart attack deaths among children and adults for three years, the mainstream media and the government finally began to cover the story.
- The Heart Smart Sports Coalition, a coalition between the nation’s major sports leagues and medical advocacy institutions, held its official launch press conference on March 27, 2023.
- The coalition’s goal is to have all 50 states implement policies based on scientific evidence that will reduce the number of deaths among high school students caused by Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA).
- The American Heart Association, American Red Cross, Korey Stringer Institute, National Athletic Trainers’ Association, and Damar Hamlin’s Chasing M’s Foundation are all on board as well.
The coalitionis advocating for the implementation of three best practice policies to prevent death from Sudden Cardiac Arrest:
- Emergency Action Plans (EAPs) for each high school athletic venue that are widely distributed, posted, rehearsed, and updated annually;
- Clearly marked automated external defibrillator (AEDs) at each athletic venue or within 1-3 minutes of each venue where high school practices or competitions are held; and,
- CPR and AED education for coaches.
- Given the current timing, if Biden signs this on April 1st, I feel very confident this is why Trump over emphasized April Fools Day at CPAC
- Correct me if im wrong but certain EO’s and PEADS cannot be used or rescinded until said emergency is lifted. We “could” be at the Start. Lets see what happens.
John [email protected]
- Senate votes to end COVID-19 emergency | Just The News justthenews.com/politics-polic
- There will be no VETO, the Supreme Court has plans to make this a declaration on May 11.
House Democrats vent frustration after Biden reversal on COVID-19 emergency measure
- House Democrats are sounding off against the White House after President Biden indicated he’ll sign legislation to lift the national emergency declaration surrounding COVID-19 — a move that came less than two months after Democrats had opposed the same measure en masse at the administration’s request.
- Almost 200 House Democrats had voted on Feb. 1 against the Republican proposal for an immediate repeal of the emergency designation, after the White House warned it “would create wide-ranging chaos and uncertainty throughout the health care system.”
Now New York Times turns on Fauci: Former China correspondent slams COVID tsar’s efforts to tamp down lab leak theory, lies about effectiveness of masks and keenness to impose stringent lockdown rules
- New York Times columnist Megan Stack criticized Dr. Fauci for his disparagement of the COVID-19 lab leak theory
- Fauci’s dismissal of the lab leak theory helped make it ‘socially unacceptable’ to believe the theory that is now the majority opinion among Americans
- Attempting to ‘clean up disinformation’ by suppressing discourse ‘creates its own dangers,’ she wrote
- The New York Times appeared to turn on Dr. Anthony Fauci in a recently published opinion essay that criticized the former NIH director’s approach to information sharing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Times contributing opinion writer Megan Stack wrote a column titled ‘Dr. Fauci Could Have Said a Lot More,’ that primarily explored the government scientist’s stifling of the COVID lab leak theory that most Americans have now come to believe.
- Source: dailymail.co.uk
Books are ‘banned’ in Tennessee in much the same way a person can’t say the word ‘gay’ in Florida. It’s a myth.
I was at B&N the other day checking out the *banned* book section. pic.twitter.com/yqFz6pBFp5
— David Harsanyi (@davidharsanyi) March 24, 2023
If crime is a product of poverty and discrimination as they say endlessly, why was there so much less of it when poverty and discrimination were much worse than today? If massive programs are the only hope to reduce violence in the ghetto, why was there so much less violence long…
— Thomas Sowell Quotes (@ThomasSowell) March 28, 2023
- JUST IN – QAnon Shaman Jacob Chansley is released early from prison to a halfway house.
QAnon Shaman Jacob Chansley is released early from prisonBreaking news from around the world.
Went through yesterday's Senate Appropriations subcommittee hearing with Merrick Garland related to DOJ 2024 budget.
You'll be SHOCKED to learn not a single GOP senator asked him about the J6 prosecution.
But Sen. Kennedy asked him about Michael Sussmann's badge so there's that
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) March 29, 2023
Team Ron DeSantis pathetically ran to the leftwing New York Times to attack Trump over the First Step Act, but DeSantis doesn't want you to know that he actually VOTED FOR the First Step Act.
What a total fraud & hypocrite. He's really been showing his true RINO colors lately! pic.twitter.com/rCp2LpHiTJ
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) March 30, 2023
Coincidence? Maryland’s Long-Serving Elections Director Linda Malone Resigns Hours After Okeefe Media Coincidence?
- James O’Keefe III broke his first major investigation at O’Keefe Media Group.
** MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DONATION HARVESTING
** HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL DROPS
** CROSSING NUMEROUS STATES!
This video was taken in Maryland where hundreds of donation harvesters for the Democrat Party were identified.
- On Wednesday morning, Linda Lamone, the longtime and often controversial Maryland elections administrator resigned.
- She told the authorities, “It’s time.”
- John Cardillo posted a string of tweets suggesting current Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg isn’t “smart enough” to orchestrate an indictment against Trump but rather Soros-connected Deputy DA Meg Reiss is the one pushing for Trump to be indicted.
- Cardillo’s statements come after he obtained intel from his New York Law Enforcement sources.
- The former NYPD officer’s statements hold weight, because after investigating Reiss’ Twitter account it does appear she has a deep disdain towards President Trump.A deep dive into Reiss’ Twitter page reveals she liked several anti-Trump tweets throughout the last few years.
- The tweets she liked called for Americans to “Dump Trump” and “drive out everything he (Trump) represents.”
- Other tweets she liked stated “we need to send Donald Trump packing”, and “Trump is a bad person.”
- On Reiss’ home page it states she joined Twitter in 2016.
- And it continues to read “Chief Assistant Manhattan DAs office. Views are my own.”
- Manhattan prosecutors investigating former president for payment to porn star Stormy Daniels have pressed witnesses on money paid to former Playboy model Karen McDougal
- Trump won the court of public opinion. Most of the American People now see through the farce.
- The most important number is the 70% of Independents that see this Fascistic political weaponization of the legal system.
- The Centrists are siding with Trump.
- The normies are waking.
- 80% of the public think that former President Donald J. Trump is being treated very unfairly, for political reasons, and due to the fact that he is leading in the Polls. 20% disagree with that. I say these Prosecutorial Scams and Hoaxes are all about Election Interference, and Republicans must get Tough and Smart!
Former President Donald Trump appeals order rejecting his executive privilege challenge cia @RobLegare pic.twitter.com/iJMvwx52hs
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) March 29, 2023
‘Trump appeals order rejecting his executive privilege challenge’
Drops will go fast.
WH clean SIG.
Everything is planned.