Watch The X22 Report On Video
Everyday that passes the green new deal falls apart, the EV’s don’t work, to expensive to produce, the global warming is a hoax, the people know. Kamala gets caught with a gas stove. Retail is off to a rocky start this holiday season. Milei begins the process of shutting down the [CB]. The [DS] is now struggling, the narrative is lost. Trump and team found a pattern of corruption and it is being exposed to the public. This will lead to another and then another. The corrupt are running out of options, the people are behind the truth teller. The take of the [DS] is going to be biblical.
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) November 23, 2023
- In a recent social media post meant to extend Thanksgiving greetings, Kamala Harris and her husband, Douglas Emhoff, shared a holiday message that unexpectedly set the internet ablaze—not for its content, but for its context.
- With the simple caption, “From our family to yours, happy Thanksgiving,” the message quickly backfired when sharp-eyed netizens spotted a gas stove in the background.
- This harmless kitchen appliance has become the focal point of the backlash due to the Biden regime’s call to regulate or ban gas stoves over concerns about their alleged environmental concerns over methane emissions and their impact on climate change.
- Yet here, displayed behind the grinning couple, was the supposedly soon-to-be-outlawed appliance. Social media users took no time to point out the glaring hypocrisy.
- Another comment read, “All that gas used to cook for Thanksgiving? I bet your husband still uses a private jet? Hypocrisy. You wanna ban gas stoves from the working class.”
- A more humorous yet pointed comment said, “Is that a gas stove? Sure is. FBI, you may want to arrest her. She’s damaging the climate.”
- A succinct remark stated, “Rules for thee but not for me,” summarizing the feelings of many Americans.
- The term “Black Friday” to describe the day after Thanksgiving Day in the United States first became more widely known in the 1980s.
- Originally coined by the police to describe the catastrophic traffic congestions associated with the (unofficial) start of the Christmas shopping season, Black Friday has routinely been the busiest shopping day of the year since the early 2000s, as many retailers started offering special discounts and opening their stores early to lure in as many shoppers as possible.
- While Black Friday still is the biggest day of the year for brick-and-mortar retailers in the United States, the rise of e-commerce has helped the concept of Black Friday discounts become a global phenomenon over the past decade.
- As Statista’s Felix Richter shows in the following chart, based on Google Search trends, shows, Black Friday has been getting bigger every year in terms of consumer interest.
- Every year?
- Well, every year until the pandemic hit.
- In November 2020, Google search interest for the term “Black Friday” fell more than 30 percent short of the 2019 level and the downward trend continued in 2021 and 2022, when global search volume dropped to 60 and 53 percent of the 2019 peak.
- As food prices continue to increase because of inflation, more Americans say that this Thanksgiving, they’re turning to local food banks to get essentials for the holiday feast.
- “This is the first time I’ve had to pick up a box of everyday staples from a food bank in my life,” Brenda Stuart, of Washington, told The Epoch Times.“I am not destitute; I have a job, but I can’t afford to make Thanksgiving dinner the way prices are at the grocery store.”
The economy 2020-2023 explained:
They printed $8 trillion, gave you $1,200, sent the rest to their friends and left you with inflation and the need to work a second job.
Any questions? pic.twitter.com/vN4Fw0WPGm
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) November 23, 2023
Home Sales Collapse, Prices Drop Further, Supply Jumps.
Sales of previously owned houses, condos, and co-ops, at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 3.79 million homes in October, have collapsed to levels not seen since the worst three months of the housing bust: The… pic.twitter.com/9eB6gpHfPn
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) November 24, 2023
- post-Lehman-bankruptcy November in 2008 (matched it) and July and August 2010.
Entering a US RECESSION
For those of you who didn't get the real-time data update from the Anti-Christ of CNBC…
Headline Durables = DOWN -5.4% M/M (against negatively revised Sept estimates) = RoC CYCLE LOW pic.twitter.com/iApQ0fRuK3
— Keith McCullough (@KeithMcCullough) November 23, 2023
Gold surges due to weak dollar, falling yields.
Fed rate outlook and economic data boost optimism.
Bullish forecast for gold amid rate cut speculation 🔥🔥 pic.twitter.com/3wUuv2kySG
— josemgarciaj (@josemgarciaj) November 23, 2023
The FBI has wrapped up their Niagara Falls investigation and will now return to spying on Trump and hunting down people who peacefully protest rigged elections https://t.co/MISUy5GQFo
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) November 23, 2023
Wild video showing the car that exploded in Niagara Falls traveling in excess of 75mph+ before going airborne pic.twitter.com/58ExNjU4fY
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) November 22, 2023
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams spoke to reporters and responded to allegations of sexual assault on Thursday.
- Adams was accused of sexually assaulting a woman in 1993 in a bombshell legal filing.
- The accuser, who was not identified by The Messenger, filed a summons Wednesday night under the Adult Survivors Act – the same law that allowed E. Jean Carroll to go after Trump 30 years later.
- The plaintiff accused Eric Adams of sexually assaulting her when they both worked for the City of New York, The Messenger reported.
- Adams categorically denied the allegations.
- “It absolutely did not happen. I don’t ever recall ever meeting this person and I would never harm anyone in that magnitude. It did not happen…it did not happen and that is not who I am and that is not who I’ve ever been in my professional life,” Adams said.
- Eric Adams’ troubles began after he spoke out against illegal immigration.
- DHS Chief Alejandro Mayorkas is warning agents not to misgender illegal aliens invading the United States.
- US Border Patrol apprehended 3.2 million illegal aliens in fiscal year 2023 (Oct 1-Sept 30). Since Joe Biden was installed in January 2021, the number is estimated at 10 million illegal border crossers.
- Instead of protecting the US border and instructing agents to stop the invasion, Mayorkas is warning them to be ‘respectful’ and ask the illegals their preferred pronouns.
- “For example, state “I would like to be respectful – what name and pronoun would you like me to use when addressing you?” the document, obtained by the Oversight Project at the Heritage Foundation reads.
🚨Biden Directs Border Patrol to use Illegal Aliens' Preferred Pronouns
— Oversight Project (@OversightPR) November 17, 2023
8 Republicans voted with the Democrats to kill the impeachment:
- Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO)
- Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA)
- Rep. Tom McClintock (R-CA)
- Rep. Patrick McHenry (R-NC)
- Rep. John Duarte (R-CA)
- Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-NC)
- Rep. Cliff Bentz (R-OR)
- Rep. Mike Turner (R-OH)
Last week MTG blasted the RINOs who killed her Articles of Impeachment against Mayorkas.
- President Joe Biden’s campaign is previewing their 2024 theme for the central issue of immigration: Donald Trump will make the border chaos even worse.
- So Biden’s campaign has revealed its alternative reality 2024 campaign theme by sending out Thanksgiving Day instructions to Democratic partisans who face mainstream concerns about Biden’s border giveaway:
When family members say “Trump secured our border!” Democrats are instructed to reply:
No he didn’t.
All he did was separate families, put children in cages, and leave behind a broken immigration system for Joe Biden to clean up.
- But Trump did sharply reduce the flow of southern migrants when the arrival of China’s coronavirus disease gave him legal cover to establish the Title 42 legal barrier on the border.
- His upgrades to the existing border wall– and his construction of roughly 50 miles of new wall — worked because his deputies wanted to enforce the nation’s border.
- A Texas A&M University (TAMU) employee, Clinton Harnden, has been arrested by the FBI on charges related to child pornography.
- The arrest came after agents executed a search warrant at Harnden’s residence and found evidence of his involvement in receiving and possessing child pornography materials, KBTX reported.
- Harnden held the position of Senior Administrative Coordinator at Texas A&M University. His LinkedIn profile indicates that he had been employed at the university for more than a decade, but only took on the senior administrative role in July 2020.
Harnden’s profile is still available on TAMU’s website.
- According to FBI Special Agent Dimitri Willis, “CHADWICK and HARNDEN used the term “pizza” to talk about CSAM during this interaction. I know from my training and experience that “pizza” and/or “cheese pizza” is a known slang/code-word used by individuals to discuss CSAM in public forums without detection. After sharing the CSAM, CHADWICK asked HARNDEN if he thought she was horrible because of all the “pizza.” HARNDEN replied that “Pizza is one of my favorite foods.””
Legacy media companies are desperately trying to kill this platform by any means possible https://t.co/WzihRGtVth
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 23, 2023
Ukrainian soldiers surrender to Russian forces.
- According to Germany’s Bild newspaper, the secret plan calls on Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to come to the realization that things cannot go on like this. And Zelensky should explain to his nation that negotiations must be carried out.
- The latest German-US plan involves the US and West supplying Ukraine with enough weapons to hold the current front and to give up any expectations of recapturing the lost eastern territories taken by Russia.
- This explosive report reveals that Chancellor Scholz and US President Biden want to bring the Russia-Ukraine war to an end soon.
- Ukraine President Zelensky should be forced in a very specific way to negotiate with Kremlin dictator Putin – and accept brutal compromises.
JUST IN – Secret Biden and Scholz plan: "Zelenskyy should come to the realization that things cannot go on like this." — BILD pic.twitter.com/6wUPw9GKtw
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) November 24, 2023
— Israel War Room (@IsraelWarRoom) November 24, 2023
Dublin, Ireland: Protesters angry over an immigrant suspect who allegedly carried out a mass stabbing attack on children rioted and assaulted responding police. pic.twitter.com/l0a4l3tYsP
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) November 24, 2023
A source who witnessed the rioting in Dublin, Ireland sent this to me. He said many Irish people have had enough of violence, sex crimes and housing issues caused by migrants, and the revelation that an immigrant suspect allegedly was responsible for the mass stabbing attack on… pic.twitter.com/WhBmdWXXdM
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) November 24, 2023
- Five people, including children, were stabbed near a school in Dublin, Ireland, on Thursday by a suspect whose identity has not yet been released.
- Three children and two adults were taken to a nearby hospital with stab wounds. Their condition is unknown.
- There are reports that the perpetrator is an Algerian immigrant.
Isn’t that something. The absolute picture of weak and feeble. The most divisive of all is the weak man. One of the most horrific crimes this nation ever seen has occurred, we do not care anymore what you sad cases have got to say. In a war you are nothing. We are not backing… https://t.co/v7Zi1Rt50O
— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) November 24, 2023
Pro-Palestine protesters pause Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
Pro-Palestine demonstrators glued their hands to the street in the middle of the annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City, temporarily halting the event. There were other instances of protests on the sidelines as well.
Several protesters — wearing white jumpsuits emblazoned with inflammatory slogans such as “colonialism,” “ethnic cleansing” and “fascism” — interrupted the floats and balloons just before 11 a.m., forcing the parade to be temporarily halted.
They marched down 6th Avenue grasping a large sign reading, “Liberation for Palestine and Planet” and shouting anti-Israel slogans. …
Video shows at least one person crying out in pain as cops tried to move them and get them into handcuffs.
- Source: americanthinker.com
— R A W S A L E R T S (@rawsalerts) November 23, 2023
I'm just done with this shit. It's racist and it's gross. Forbes should be ashamed of themselves for publishing it.
The author is a "diversity, equity, and inclusion" consultant. I've directed my staff to investigate whether her "business" receives any public money from Ohio. https://t.co/Mce5DFVTti
— J.D. Vance (@JDVance1) November 22, 2023
Everything the media has been telling you about interracial crime is a lie. pic.twitter.com/DP8KXFk1vj
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) November 24, 2023
This is why we need J6 bodycam
footage released with audio
Here’s a possible Federal agent wearing an earpiece physically forcing people inside the Capitol on J6
Listen to the woman confronting him
If we couldn’t hear the woman, we would’ve never known
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) November 23, 2023
- The growing divide within the Democratic Party over President Biden’s handling of the Israel-Hamas war is becoming a serious political problem for the 81-year-old president, who has trouble appealing to young voters and energizing his party’s base.
- Democratic strategists and progressive activists say growing disenchantment among liberals, especially younger Democrats and minority voters, over the war and graphic images of Palestinian civilian casualties could hurt Democratic turnout in the 2024 election.
- “I think it’s a real issue because whenever an important part of the base of your support is upset with you substantively, which I think is happening with young people and what’s going on in Israel and the Middle East, that’s an issue,” said Tad Devine, a longtime Democratic strategist who has worked on several presidential and vice presidential campaigns.
- “How big of a problem is it? If the election were in two weeks, it would be a really big problem. Fortunately, the election is in 11 months. I do think there’s a lot of room for the president and his administration to improve on a lot of these issues, not just the issue of the moment in Israel,” he said.
- Kari Lake filed a new reply brief in the Arizona Supreme Court on Monday, calling Maricopa County out on their lies and asking the court to sanction County attorneys.Newly discovered evidence shows that machine failures affecting tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of voters on election day were likely caused by intentional misconduct. Untested and misconfigured machine settings, printer settings, and ballot paper sizes utilized by Maricopa County caused machines at 60% of voting locations to fail on the day that Republicans turned out 3:1 to vote for Kari Lake and Republican candidates.
- This caused massive lines and wait times for primarily Republican voters. Tens of thousands of voters, some of whom waited in line for hours, placed their ballots in the mysterious “door #3” to be allegedly counted off-site later. It is unclear how many Kari Lake voters decided just not to vote.
- Kari Lake recently filed a Motion for Transfer in the Arizona Supreme Court, urging the court once again to consider “extraordinary new evidence presented in Lake’s motion for relief from judgment,” which was filed in May 2023. The new Motion for Transfer is based on “Maricopa’s admissions in its Answering Brief filed on October 25, 2023,” state Lake’s attorneys. Still, Maricopa County falsely argues, “[a]bsolutely nothing has happened since the prior denial which would change the result of this Petition.”
In the October 25 filing, “Maricopa implicitly or affirmatively admitted it did not conduct its county L&A testing on its 446 vote-center tabulators on October 11, 2022 (the only announced day for statutory L&A testing) or after it replaced the memory cards,” argue Lake’s attorneys.
“Maricopa’s failure to conduct L&A testing in accordance with A.R.S. § 16-449 and the EPM is also a criminal violation,” The filing states.
Read the County’s public notice dated October 7 and the Secretary of State’s “Logic and Accuracy Equipment Certificate dated October 11:
Everyone in Arizona knows what happened. But there are many layers and branches of the state government who have contempt for the people of Arizona – and they’re exposing themselves every single day. https://t.co/r6N8yH9kN0
— Abe Hamadeh (@AbrahamHamadeh) November 24, 2023
The war is over.
You're in the MINORITY.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) November 22, 2023
- Trump has the edge over President Joe Biden in a hypothetical general election race and dominates the Republican primary field, according to Emerson College Polling’s latest national survey.
- The poll, published on Wednesday, shows Trump with a four-point advantage over Biden in a two-man race for the White House among registered voters. Trump takes 47 percent of the response, while Biden pulls 43 percent, and 10 percent of respondents are undecided. Trump’s lead has grown since an October Emerson poll when he pinged at 47 percent to Biden’s 45 percent.
- Trump’s advantage over Biden in the latest poll expanded when third-party candidates – including independent Robert F. Kennedy Jr, the Green Party’s Cornel West, and progressive Jill Stein – were added to the ballot. In this scenario, Trump’s support drops to 42 percent, but Biden’s takes an even harder hit, falling to 36 percent, marking a net 2-point gain to Trump’s lead compared to a head-to-head race with Biden.
- Former President Trump is not only leading His Fraudulency Joe Biden in a potential 2024 rematch, the Bad Orange Man is now pulling away from Slow Joe. So if you’re wondering why a network news anchor is shrieking about Trump executing and imprisoning people, just look at all this red:
- Context is crucial when discussing polling, so I want to take you back to 2020.
- Look at all that blue:
- The idea of Trump getting reelected doesn’t worry the corporate media because the corporate media sincerely believe Trump will execute anyone. They know that’s a lie. Instead, what terrifies the media is what a victorious Trump reelection would say about the media, about their lack of influence, about how weakened they have become, about how discredited they are when people still vote for a man they have spent seven years and billions of corporate dollars relentlessly smearing as worse than Hitler.
- The upcoming presidential election isn’t just about the corporate media protecting its fascist left-wing agenda… No, this is about the media’s pride. All those lies about the mostly peaceful protest against vote fraud at the U.S. Capitol… the Russian Collusion Hoax… two impeachment hoaxes… four phony criminal indictments… and now the desperate claim a reelected Trump will execute people… If the media lose that election, the reality of their own irrelevance will be too much for prissy little snowflakes like Joe Scarborough to bear.
- The claim about Trump executing people has also been allowed to stand in the hopes it will encourage someone to assassinate Trump.
Trump: ‘Next Thanksgiving our nation will be well on its way to being greater than ever before’
I discovered a pattern of corruption that the Washington press covered up for years!
I’m also going to bring out a massive pay-for-play scheme under the Obama Administration that will devastate the Democrat Party.
Do you honestly think I’m intimidated?
— Rudy W. Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) November 23, 2019